This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Haimaluna (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Simple choice in this match-up I thought. but my friend seems to be in love with Peter Parker so he's bias.

What do you think?

#2 Posted by Haimaluna (5 posts) - - Show Bio

ok or not . . . .

#3 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

i would say ghost rider would win, but it would be a hard fight for him though.

#4 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

The Rider even though I'd be rooting for Peter.

#5 Posted by Haimaluna (5 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm not a big ghost rider fan or anything but what would be hard except spidermans speed/agility?

#6 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

the fatc that he would be immune to the penance stare, he has that gay spider sence, and can produce web and is stronger than he use to be, oh um not that it would hlp he has those venom stingers now in his wrist. it would be a hard fight but i think ghost rider could take him.

#7 Posted by Haimaluna (5 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks, i'm too up to date with the comic world. I can see if it was GR chasing SM but if they were going at each other i guess he wouldn't have to worry much about his spider sense and can GR not just destroy his webbing with fire?

#8 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Haimaluna says:

"thanks, i'm too up to date with the comic world. I can see if it was GR chasing SM but if they were going at each other i guess he wouldn't have to worry much about his spider sense and can GR not just destroy his webbing with fire?"

He can and probably will. I think Peter is stronger than the Rider but I can be wrong. Now that I think about it... Peter might be able to defeat Rider. Peter is significantly faster so he might be able to win.

#9 Posted by Haimaluna (5 posts) - - Show Bio

win as in beat him up enough to run away or win as in kill him? how would spiderman be accomplishing this with speed?

#10 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

If you read the new Ghost Rider World War Hulk crossover you would realize that If Ghost Rider really wanted to win, Spiderman wouldn't stand ANY chance, not even a little one.

#11 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkaad says:

"If you read the new Ghost Rider World War Hulk crossover you would realize that If Ghost Rider really wanted to win, Spiderman wouldn't stand ANY chance, not even a little one."

I don't mess with WWH. Not for now at least. I'll wait for the whole thing to come out in a TPB so I can just have it all. I'll pick it up next week. Anyway, if we're just talking like normal Rider and normal Spidey, eh, Spidey might win because being that he's so fast he can crush his skull but I do doubt it.

#12 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"The Rider even though I'd be rooting for Peter. "

me to

#13 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Valkaad says:
"If you read the new Ghost Rider World War Hulk crossover you would realize that If Ghost Rider really wanted to win, Spiderman wouldn't stand ANY chance, not even a little one."
I don't mess with WWH. Not for now at least. I'll wait for the whole thing to come out in a TPB so I can just have it all. I'll pick it up next week. Anyway, if we're just talking like normal Rider and normal Spidey, eh, Spidey might win because being that he's so fast he can crush his skull but I do doubt it."

lol when is the tpb coming out?

#14 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Valkaad says:
I don't mess with WWH. Not for now at least. I'll wait for the whole thing to come out in a TPB so I can just have it all. I'll pick it up next week. Anyway, if we're just talking like normal Rider and normal Spidey, eh, Spidey might win because being that he's so fast he can crush his skull but I do doubt it."
lol when is the tpb coming out?"

Well like the first part of the TPB came out already. It's been out for a while. I gotta pick it up. Than when the rest of it comes out, I think the last few issues will be published in the TPB. I buy all my books in TPB forms. Minus the Back In Black series. I'm keeping up with that one.

#15 Posted by Blue Nighty (374 posts) - - Show Bio

ghost rider

#16 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

GHOST RIDER would put an end to SPIDERMAN

it would burn it with their same spider cloth

#17 Posted by girlygirl (80 posts) - - Show Bio

spidy is my fav. but i'd have to say ghost rider would win this one.

#18 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

acewasp23 says:

"the fatc that he would be immune to the penance stare, he has that gay spider sence, and can produce web and is stronger than he use to be, oh um not that it would hlp he has those venom stingers now in his wrist. it would be a hard fight but i think ghost rider could take him."

how would he be immune to penance? if ghost rider has a chance to use it on you your in his grasp and unable to get out.

XD

#19 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternus says:

"acewasp23 says:
"the fatc that he would be immune to the penance stare, he has that gay spider sence, and can produce web and is stronger than he use to be, oh um not that it would hlp he has those venom stingers now in his wrist. it would be a hard fight but i think ghost rider could take him."
how would he be immune to penance? if ghost rider has a chance to use it on you your in his grasp and unable to get out. XD"

That's true, but you need to be guilty of doing some kind of Sin. GR would have to find Peter guilty of something.

#20 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

but doesn't penace stare only effect people who innocents just saying cause i think ghost rider wins but i'm just wondering

#21 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Eternus says:
"acewasp23 says:
how would he be immune to penance? if ghost rider has a chance to use it on you your in his grasp and unable to get out. XD"

That's true, but you need to be guilty of doing some kind of Sin. GR would have to find Peter guilty of something."

he did bad stuff when he wore the symbiote and hes done worse when he couldnt help it but he still did it

#22 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternus says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Eternus says:
"acewasp23 says:
That's true, but you need to be guilty of doing some kind of Sin. GR would have to find Peter guilty of something."
he did bad stuff when he wore the symbiote and hes done worse when he couldnt help it but he still did it"

i don't think he did bad stuff that would make the penace stare work on him

#23 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternus says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Eternus says:
"acewasp23 says:
he did bad stuff when he wore the symbiote and hes done worse when he couldnt help it but he still did it"

But he apologized to everybody, he felt really bad and they did forgive him for being an A-Hole. It's not like he killed an innocent or anything.

#24 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Eternus says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Eternus says:
"acewasp23 says:
But he apologized to everybody, he felt really bad and they did forgive him for being an A-Hole. It's not like he killed an innocent or anything."

yea ghost rider only avengers the innocent

#25 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

eh i was just sayin whats possible. depending on which comic youve read then your right and wrong about him killing people out of greed and whatever.

XD

#26 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider Man is one of my favorite Super heroes but he doesn't stand a chance against the Spirit of Vengeance even on his best day. Ghost Rider easily without getting damaged at all, and ease.

#27 Posted by King Saturn (223796 posts) - - Show Bio
Ghost Rider would handle Spider-Man in a battle
#28 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF is spiderman going to do except die? Ghost rider wins....

#29 Posted by Fresh Prince (4982 posts) - - Show Bio

GR absolute curbstomp

#30 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio
Haimaluna said:
"

Simple choice in this match-up I thought. but my friend seems to be in love with Peter Parker so he's bias.

What do you think?

"
Tell him that he is a major fanboy for thinking spiderman could take ghost rider btw.
#31 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio
The Mighty Thor said:
"

but doesn't penace stare only effect people who innocents just saying cause i think ghost rider wins but i'm just wondering

"
does'nt peter feel guilty for his unvle bens death any Ghost Rider would own Spider-man
#32 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

ghost rider would win

#33 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider for the win.

#34 Posted by King Saturn (223796 posts) - - Show Bio
There is nothing Spider-Man can do against Ghost Rider's Hellfire
#35 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Curbstomp.

#36 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

ghostrider.

#37 Posted by Ferro Vida (34671 posts) - - Show Bio
@why so serious said:
" ghostrider. "
You already bumped one of these. Please stop.
#38 Posted by skywarp123 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems that you people don t read the comics.Ghost Rider defeated the avengers in Avengers#214 and he defeated galactus(of course with penance stare which won t work on spidey).

#39 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3413 posts) - - Show Bio

SPITE!!!!! THIS SHOULD BE LOCKED.

#40 Posted by Floopay (8598 posts) - - Show Bio

@skywarp123 said:

It seems that you people don t read the comics.Ghost Rider defeated the avengers in Avengers#214 and he defeated galactus(of course with penance stare which won t work on spidey).

I have to disagree. Peter Parker has more than a few things to feel guilty over. Let us not forget some of his actions in the Civil War comics. Or how about the things he did with the venom symbiote on...Then of course there is the huge list of villains he's had to put down that used to be his friends. Plus how many of his family members deaths does he blame himself over? :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay