Spiderman vs General Tao (dbz)

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hedatary

Who wins? And if you don't know who that is look it up at you tube or something.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By brainiac 1.0

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
I dont remember General Tao ever using Ki Energy for Blast Attacks... I think Spider-Man can take him down... Spidey is quick enough and strong enough to handle Tao
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Queen Kong

Spider-man breaks him off.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hedatary

I dunno, i think spider would get a not so warm welcome. I really think this would be a good battle, also this is a cyborg General Tao. This one could throw energy blasts and could use a tree as a transport through the air.....lol if you watched it then you know what i'm talking about.

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By One-Above-You

General Tso's Chicken?

caption
caption

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By brainiac 1.0
One-Above-You said:
"General Tso's Chicken?

caption
caption

"
..................... Talk to you guys tommorow.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hedatary
One-Above-You said:
"General Tso's Chicken?

caption
caption

"
looks like greased shitt taken out of the toilet
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hedatary

Speaking of which...*goes off to the toilet*

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
Hedatary said:
"I dunno, i think spider would get a not so warm welcome. I really think this would be a good battle, also this is a cyborg General Tao. This one could throw energy blasts and could use a tree as a transport through the air.....lol if you watched it then you know what i'm talking about.
"
I dont remember than General Tao but even with that said Spidey would still give the General Tao hell... unless General Tao has like Iron Man level strength and speed... but I dont know about that
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By One-Above-You

lol Anyways, I think General Tao might take this. Notice how his first kick is strong enough to send Goku flying into a statue destroying it. And he does have energy blasts.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
One-Above-You said:
"lol Anyways, I think General Tao might take this. Notice how his first kick is strong enough to send Goku flying into a statue destroying it. And he does have energy blasts.

"
Hmmm. It seems he does have Energy Blasts here... maybe I was thinking about someone else in particular. I guess General Tao does win
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Queen Kong
One-Above-You said:
"lol Anyways, I think General Tao might take this. Notice how his first kick is strong enough to send Goku flying into a statue destroying it. And he does have energy blasts.

"
Spider-Man wins.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ego

spiderman for the win. general tao is coward and he would be no match for spiderman's spider senses and ingenious fighting tactics.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hedatary
One-Above-You said:

"
No duh! Goku slapped an army of helliecopters with his bo staff so easy it's not even funny and other various weapons that was coming at him.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By One-Above-You
Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:

"
No duh! Goku slapped an army of helliecopters with his bo staff and other various weapons that was coming at him.
"
But Goku didn't destroy the statue, it was the force of the general's kick that did.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ego
King Saturn said:
"One-Above-You said:

"
Hmmm. It seems he does have Energy Blasts here... maybe I was thinking about someone else in particular. I guess General Tao does win"

you gotta be kidding me. the energy blast tao and kid goku does in the original dragon ball series is no stronger than streetfighter's ryu's firball or even cyclops optic blast.

spiderman wins.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By One-Above-You
Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"One-Above-You said:

"
Hmmm. It seems he does have Energy Blasts here... maybe I was thinking about someone else in particular. I guess General Tao does win"

you gotta be kidding me. the energy blast tao and kid goku does in the original dragon ball series is no stronger than streetfighter's ryu's firball or even cyclops optic blast.
How do you know?
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hedatary

lol and you don't think Ryu's blast won't hurt spiderman? especially when bullets could harm spiderman.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"One-Above-You said:

"

spiderman wins."
Maybe. But was General Tao actually using full power on the blast ? He seemed to just fire off something with little effort compared to actually asserting himself to the attack General Tao has greater Energy Blast power than that
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Queen Kong
Hedatary said:
"lol and you don't think Ryu's blast won't hurt spiderman? especially when bullets could harm spiderman.
"
Energy blasts usually don't penetrate arteries and major organs......
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hedatary
Queen Kong said:
"Hedatary said:
"lol and you don't think Ryu's blast won't hurt spiderman? especially when bullets could harm spiderman.
"
"
nwa, usually they go through or incinerate the body....most of the time anyway.
MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MotorSteel
Hedatary said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"
Don't they usually just explode?
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By One-Above-You
Hedatary said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"
Kid Goku can take bullets, right?
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ego
One-Above-You said:
"Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"One-Above-You said:

"

How do you know?
"

becuase i watched street fighter the animated shows and i also watch dragon ball.

tao's likes to use gernades for crying out loud.. What are garnades going to do to spiderman??? spiderman would just sense all of tao's tricks. and tao looses.

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By One-Above-You
Ego said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"One-Above-You said:

"

How do you know?
"

becuase i watched street fighter the animated shows and i also watch dragon ball

"
And that gives you the ability to say something like "ryu's hadouken is more powerful than a spirit bomb"?
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hedatary
Ego said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"One-Above-You said:

"

How do you know?
"

becuase i watched street fighter the animated shows and i also watch dragon ball.

tao's likes to use gernades for crying out loud.. What are garnades going to do to spiderman??? spiderman would just sense all of tao's tricks. and tao looses.

"
Street fighter animated show sucks toilet full of shit. Go read the comic. The actual comic where the real fighting is done.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ego
One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"
"

kid goku is bullet proof, but the point is.. Spiderman's agility is too quick for tao's beam to hit him.

c'mon guys lets be realistic... spiderman has super agility plus spiderscenses... add those together and you have ultra super agility.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By King_Saturn
But isnt General Tao quick too ? 
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Hedatary
Ego said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
"
"

kid goku is bullet proof, but the point is.. Spiderman's agility is too quick for tao's beam to hit him.

c'mon guys lets be realistic... spiderman has super agility plus spiderscenses... add those together and you have ultra super agility."
You ever seen Goku dodging thousands of bullets coming at him from all sides as he invades the RR army base? thats how fast he is. Tao is stronger than Goku before he managed to get stronger and kick his ass.
MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MotorSteel
Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"One-Above-You said:

"

How do you know?
"

"
Street fighter animated show sucks toilet full of shit. Go read the comic. The actual comic where the real fighting is done.
"
Reminds me of DBZ.  lol

With a biased pov like that, you should know why people don't take you serious.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Hedatary
MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"One-Above-You said:

"

How do you know?
"

"
"
Reminds me of DBZ.  lol

"
what? the fact that i actually read the street fighter comics who is the canon one then the animated series makes me biased?
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ego
King Saturn said:
"But isnt General Tao quick too ? "

he is but not quicker than spiderman. look at it this way... it take tao roughly 5 minutes of focusing and grouning to charge up one of his blast.... what can spiderman do to him during all that time? web him? punch him? kick him? he could do all the stuff necessary to take out tao during his charge.

I'm telling you guys, it's going to take tao's martial art skill, and trickary to defeat spiderman, but with spiderman's spider sense, i don't see anything going for tao.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MotorSteel
Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"One-Above-You said:

"

How do you know?
"

"
"
Reminds me of DBZ.  lol

"
what? the fact that i actually read the street fighter comics who is the canon one then the animated series makes me biased?
"
The fact that you obviously hate something means your pov won't be as unbiased as your other point of view on Dragonball makes you biased.

Just a question. do you read the Dragonball mangas?
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Hedatary
MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"One-Above-You said:

"

How do you know?
"

"
"
Reminds me of DBZ.  lol

"
"
The fact that you obviously hate something means your pov won't be as unbiased as your other point of view on Dragonball makes you biased.

"
Who the hell said i hate anything?! See that! That is assumption right there. You assumed something of me even though it's not true. I said it's garbage yes, but i never hated it. It was what introduced me to the world of street fighters franchise.
MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MotorSteel
Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"One-Above-You said:

"

How do you know?
"

"
"
Reminds me of DBZ.  lol

"
"

"
Who the hell said i hate anything?! See that! That is assumption right there. You assumed something of me even though it's not true. I said it's garbage yes, but i never hated it. It was what introduced me to the world of street fighters franchise.
"
Why the hell not something that you think "toilet full of shit"? Which by the way is not a very grammatically correct statement.
Why talk about it so bad if you like it?
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By One-Above-You
Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"One-Above-You said:

"

How do you know?
"

"
"
Reminds me of DBZ.  lol

"
"

"
"
I'm not saying you hate anything. But, you like DBZ a lot more than DC or Marvel, correct? Every thread with a DBZ character against a Marvel or DC character you always vote for the DBZ character.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Hedatary
One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"One-Above-You said:

"

How do you know?
"

"
"
Reminds me of DBZ.  lol

"
"

"
"
I'm not saying you hate anything. But, you like DBZ a lot more than DC or Marvel, correct? Every thread with a DBZ character against a Marvel or DC character you always vote for the DBZ character.
"
Actually you did say that. And now your assuming again when you say i like dbz more than dc and marvel. And as i replied before in this other thread, i pick over dbz characters because i like to see dc and marvel fans squirm. What is this? Spanish inquisition?
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By One-Above-You
Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"MotorSteel said:
"Hedatary said:
"Ego said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"One-Above-You said:

"

How do you know?
"

"
"
Reminds me of DBZ.  lol

"
"

"
"
"
Actually you did say that. And now your assuming again when you say i like dbz more than dc and marvel. And as i replied before in this other thread, i pick over dbz characters because i like to see dc and marvel fans squirm. What is this? Spanish inquisition?
"
i never said you hate DC or Marvel, I simply said you like DBZ more, which is correct.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Hedatary

Not at all, i'm reading a superman comic right now. I never touched dbz for years now other than looking through youtube for dbz proof.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By King_Saturn
Damn... the quote of responses in this thread are insane. Some of these quoted response are hurting my eyes

lol
Hebatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Hebatary

Bump.

Avatar image for deactivated-6081fb94189dc
deactivated-6081fb94189dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tao wins.

Strength: His pillar feat is superior to Spiderman.

Speed: At least Hypersonic.

Tao is faster and stronger.

morgadc1887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By morgadc1887

Love finding old threads like this, the Spiderman wank here is RIDICULOUS, he stands literally 0 chance against tao, who killed General blue with his tongue (a general blue who effortlessly cut down a tree with his hand).. a tao who cut out a marble pillar by poking it, threw it 1,400 miles, and jumped onto it after throwing it. A tao who fodderized goku at first encounter, a goku who is a far cry from tanking getting hit by a speeding car, axes and bullets to the head.. a goku who used to lift and smash boulders to pieces with his hands as a warm up... spiderman gets shitstomped.

Spiderman would lose to goku from episode 1 of Dragon Ball

Also it's MERCENARY tao, not general tao

Frostaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tao one shots