Spiderman vs Gamora

• 84 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By castleking

featureless terrain

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

haha, good pic of spidey.  

Makes him look like he is ready for the fight with Gamora!  

Spiderman is one of my favorites, but he can't hang with Gamora. She knocked the breathe out of She-hulk with a side kick, nerve poked the thing, in one page during the cosmic egg story. Fought for a bit against thanos without getting smoked, and put Maxum on his ass. 

I think spidey is out-classed here.
Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ownerz
@Fortified_Hooligan said:

"I think spidey is out-classed here. "

exactly

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By geraldthesloth

spidey wins ;)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Without the "can't fight good fighters" handicap,Spider-Man should win on the webbing advantage alone.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By castleking

so in other words a completely different character with spidey's abilities

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" so in other words a completely different character with spidey's abilities "
No it's still Spider-Man he's just not getting tagged by someone simply because they are better than him in fighting skill.He's beaten good fighters before and just because Gamora is better than them it's not going to save her.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By castleking

but gamora has legitimate lvl physical abilities and strength surpassing spidey... so her skill combined with near if not above physical attributes she should beat spidey... afterall human MA fighters can keep up with spidey and she is by far human and above peak at that.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" but gamora has legitimate lvl physical abilities and strength surpassing spidey... so her skill combined with near if not above physical attributes she should beat spidey... afterall human MA fighters can keep up with spidey and she is by far human and above peak at that. "
She's not faster than him and the strength doesn't matter.Spider-Man has people stronger than him in his Rouge Gallery.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By castleking

but not skilled as gamora... his rogue gallery would be a joke to gamora

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" but not skilled as gamora... his rogue gallery would be a joke to gamora "
I'm not comparing his rouge gallery to her.I was saying strength doesn't matter and her skill isn't going to help her because Spider-Man's speed and reaction time is above hers and with him being able to go long range and she can't he has the reach advantage...
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By castleking

how do you know his reaction is above hers when he gets tagged by olympic and peak humans... while gamora is a legitimate superhuman attributes in all areas....

spidey dies once they get in close combat

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" how do you know his reaction is above hers when he gets tagged by olympic and peak humans... while gamora is a legitimate superhuman attributes in all areas....  spidey dies once they get in close combat "
Well Gamora doesn't fight olympic levels and peak humans but I don't doubt anyone of them could easily tag her. 
Spidey dying in close combat? I doubt that. 
Show me some speed feats for Gamora.Name some.Let me know something about her speed.These are comics.Alot of people get tagged by people who aren't actually fast enough to tag them.It happens all the time.
Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ownerz

Gamora takes down speedsters all the time

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Ownerz said:
" Gamora takes down speedsters all the time "
Nice of you not to name any.That's awesome.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By Matezoide2
@Vance Astro said:
" @castleking said:
" how do you know his reaction is above hers when he gets tagged by olympic and peak humans... while gamora is a legitimate superhuman attributes in all areas....  spidey dies once they get in close combat "
Well Gamora doesn't fight olympic levels and peak humans but I don't doubt anyone of them could easily tag her. Spidey dying in close combat? I doubt that. Show me some speed feats for Gamora.Name some.Let me know something about her speed.These are comics.Alot of people get tagged by people who aren't actually fast enough to tag them.It happens all the time. "
Vance,King made this thread to make Spider-Man lose,you can see the pic he used to Spidey
not to mention how he says Wolverine would kill Spider-Man 90% of they fights
while i think Gamora wins,he wont change his mind no matter what you say
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Matezoide said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @castleking said:
Well Gamora doesn't fight olympic levels and peak humans but I don't doubt anyone of them could easily tag her. Spidey dying in close combat? I doubt that. Show me some speed feats for Gamora.Name some.Let me know something about her speed.These are comics.Alot of people get tagged by people who aren't actually fast enough to tag them.It happens all the time. "
Vance,King made this thread to make Spider-Man lose,you can see the pic he used to Spidey not to mention how he says Wolverine would kill Spider-Man 90% of they fights while i think Gamora wins,he wont change his mind no matter what you say "
LOL.I know.I don't actually believe Spidey wins.I just wanted to make a debate out of a mismatch.
Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ownerz

Her blows are powerful enough to knock She-Hulk, and Maxam a guy like Surfer who took blows to the face from SheHulk and laughed them off, Gamora's effective combat speed is pretty near BRB or Diana's levels. She has beat down Nova Corp members, beat down Adam, beat down heralds.  Her body has been enhanced with technology it is way beyond human or alien.she was once said to have class 55 strength her other girl friend Mantis can also drop people like the Thing with one well-placed nervestrike, she ran across an entire football field and shoved some guy out of the way of a shotgun blast AFTER THE GUY HAD FIRED HIS GUN. She beat around Wonderman and Rogue like they nothjing but toy puncbags. She has already owned Wolverine and Spider-Man,  at the start of Infinity Watch she takes out an entire army with a dumbass commander dumb enough to take her on, it takes her five mins to trash an entire army, Moondragon loses her bet of Gamora owning them faster but only because Gamora keeps stopping to give them a chance to surrender. She took out Quasar (the lesbo not the man), out of nowhere she can summon a cool cosmic energy sword that she was able to use as a FinalFan Ultimate Weapon to beat up guys like Ronan. Gamora has fought bricks like Thor and even Thanos,  been able to actually hurt Thanos is massive (Thanos who can take shots from Odin and Galactus). She has fought with Classic Drax, she kicked Drax in the gut and made him vomit up the power Germ and yes her feats are on PC Karate Kid levels. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Ownerz said:
" Her blows are powerful enough to knock She-Hulk, and Maxam a guy like Surfer who took blows to the face from SheHulk and laughed them off, Gamora's effective combat speed is pretty near BRB or Diana's levels. She has beat down Nova Corp members, beat down Adam, beat down heralds.  Her body has been enhanced with technology it is way beyond human or alien.she was once said to have class 55 strength her other girl friend Mantis can also drop people like the Thing with one well-placed nervestrike, she ran across an entire football field and shoved some guy out of the way of a shotgun blast AFTER THE GUY HAD FIRED HIS GUN. She beat around Wonderman and Rogue like they nothjing but toy puncbags. She has already owned Wolverine and Spider-Man,  at the start of Infinity Watch she takes out an entire army with a dumbass commander dumb enough to take her on, it takes her five mins to trash an entire army, Moondragon loses her bet of Gamora owning them faster but only because Gamora keeps stopping to give them a chance to surrender. She took out Quasar (the lesbo not the man), out of nowhere she can summon a cool cosmic energy sword that she was able to use as a FinalFan Ultimate Weapon to beat up guys like Ronan. Gamora has fought bricks like Thor and even Thanos,  been able to actually hurt Thanos is massive (Thanos who can take shots from Odin and Galactus). She has fought with Classic Drax, she kicked Drax in the gut and made him vomit up the power Germ and yes her feats are on PC Karate Kid levels.  "
FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE AND FALSE.
Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ownerz

Does this forum have an ignore button

btw Vance you're an idiot

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Ownerz said:
" Does this forum have an ignore button  btw Vance you're an idiot "
You calling me an idiot is like Ellen Degeneres calling someone a lesbian.
kajitatsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kajitatsu

Gamora wins, even though Spider-man can keep her busy it's not gonna make too much of a difference in the long run. Spider-man is someone not to be underestimated however, he will always be a few steps ahead until Gamora lands a hit. 

With terrain/prep, basically any other conditions Spider-man has an advantage. Man I love that Spider-man picture, it reminds me of what happened to Morlun in the long run!

kajitatsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kajitatsu
@Ownerz: Posting images of somebody hitting someone is a really bad measure of strength/feats. Also, no explanation.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@kajitatsu said:
" @Ownerz: Posting images of somebody hitting someone is a really bad measure of strength/feats. Also, no explanation. "
Ownerz doesn't know anything about anything.That's why he never actually debates.He comes in a thread and posts a bunch of random pictures and makes really stupid arguments based off scans and not actually reading comics and when someone calls him on it he stays out of the thread and then trolls later when everyone has forgotten about it.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By castleking

@ownerz

i dont recall gamora taking on petey or logan at the same time b/c well she would get slaughtered by both of them at once..

aside from that i also want to point out that she was taken down repeatedly by logan in the various infinity title crossovers and even one of the scans of her going down to logan was used in her respect thread

Kanen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don't understand the hate for Spider-man. Just because Gamora can beat one character doesn't mean she can beat spidey.Just because she can people stronger than Spidey doesn't mean she can beat him. She's never dealt with anyone with Spider sense before so she has that against her. Spidey has speed and reaction time on her and arguably strength. Now if Spider-man isn't taking her seriously he could still dodge some of her blows but eventually get hit. But if Spidey actually gets serious I think Gamora will lose after a tough fight. Spidey just has the will and the inner strength to carry on as proven with Morlun. He has taken blows from Hulk and Thor and has stated Morlun hits harder. So Spider-man wins I think 55%-45%

Avatar image for dathomiesilversurfer
DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gamora destroys him. She outclasses him in strength, skill, and durability.

Avatar image for thekillerofgods
thekillerofgods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By thekillerofgods

@castleking: She's weaker than Spiderman in strength but is as dangerous than him because of his skill read a comic

Zen Whoberis Physiology: Gamora possesses slight superhuman strength, durability, endurance and reflexes, as well as a healing factor. Gamora received treatments from Thanos that enhanced her physiology. While engaging the US Military, it was mentioned that the armed forces were under the impression that she was no stronger than Spider-Man.However, her skill combined with her strength made them estimate her to be close to as dangerous as Iron Man.

Superhuman Strength: Gamor

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By laflux

@thekillerofgods:

Except that thw UN Taskforce said her strength was Iron Man Level

Also "go read a comicer" ?

Spellcheck much?

thekillerofgods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By thekillerofgods

@laflux: her strength is nowhere near iron man read the op obviously your overestimating her,you feel proud about yourself surely it was autocorrect.

thekillerofgods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By thekillerofgods
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'm of tired clarifying gamora strength she is not above wall crawler and either way when in exreme distress his strength can exceed 50-70 tons so don't underestimate spiderman in this fight.

Avatar image for davidthetekkengod
DavidTheTekkenGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerofgod @Kanen: Hahahahahahaha. I know right. Someone argued here that Gamora was able to beat a herald, guess who beat the shit out of FireLord then, huh? Damn. Spider-Man can lift up to 30 tons(as stated by the scans above), can dodge bullets at point blank range, beat the shit out of Firelord, beat the shit out of X-men. I can't understand these people's logic. Spider-Man wins after a tough battle. not curbstomp because Spidey will never kill a lady.

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By QuakeBlood

Spider-Man

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Gamora

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Gamora is superior to Spider-Man in terms of every physical stat and is also much more skilled. She carries a sword which with her skill should make for any easy piercing of Peter's body.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gamora would win. she's significantly above spidey in strength and durability unless he's got one of those op armor of his.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gamora,

faster, stronger, more durable, could very well oneshot

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: what’re your thoughts here, if they’re morals off?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have feeling after Friday there willl be way more Gamora threads

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gamora,

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Gamora,

OP, at least make her unarmed so Spidey can make a fight out of it. Otherwise Gamora will gut him.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gamora stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: She oneshots with or without it, she's consistently shown high tier striking power which I don't think Spidey will be tanking.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: what's gonna happen on Friday?

OT: Gamora wrecks. She is several tiers above Spider-Man.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gamora wins.

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just saying what everybody else has already said. Gamora wins, she's overall superior