Avatar image for thekillerofgods
thekillerofgods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thekillerofgods

Please read about each characters each respective ability and powers before commenting because I'm tired of clarifying gamora strength isn't greater than Spiderman but her skill. Go on the official marvel page

Zen Whoberis Physiology: Gamora possesses slight superhuman strength, durability, endurance and reflexes, as well as a healing factor. Gamora received treatments from Thanos that enhanced her physiology. While engaging the US Military, it was mentioned that the armed forces were under the impression that she was no stronger than Spider-Man.However, her skill combined with her strength made them estimate her to be close to as dangerous as Iron Man.

Morals on round 1

Morals off round 2

Spiderman morals on and gamora's off. Round 3

Who wins

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Gamora handily.

thekillerofgods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gamora

thekillerofgods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: wow really i think round 2 will be close but I think Spiderman got it 7/10

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gamora.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gamora all rounds. And easily at that.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is anyone going to say why?

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Gamora usually fights herald tier characters. She went toe to toe with Ronan for several pages. She's stronger than Spider-Man and more skilled. A depowered Gamora could go toe to toe with the best martial artists in Marvel in pure hand to hand. At her peak strength she one-shotted She-Hulk with a side kick. With her healing factor, strength, and skill, Gamora should win 7/10 for round 1, stomp in round 2 10/10, and take round 3 for a slight majority 6/10.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie said:

Gamora usually fights herald tier characters. She went toe to toe with Ronan for several pages. She's stronger than Spider-Man and more skilled. A depowered Gamora could go toe to toe with the best martial artists in Marvel in pure hand to hand. At her peak strength she one-shotted She-Hulk with a side kick. With her healing factor, strength, and skill, Gamora should win 7/10 for round 1, stomp in round 2 10/10, and take round 3 for a slight majority 6/10.

Thank you!

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gamora

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kangconquers said:

@uugieboogie said:

Thank you!

I will say this though, Gamora hasn't shown any of her superhuman strength since roughly 2006. the O.P. might be right that she's more in league with Spider-Man. Still this would be a Wolverine who is stronger and more skilled versus Spidey.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is only one time that I know of when theses 2 fought. It was in a Web of Spiderman in the low 100 issues. He took on the combine might of Thor, Sasquatch, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Multiple Man, Moon Knight, Sue Richard Archangel and Gamora (I think missing someone) She attacked him, he dodged her. Then Archangel threw blades at him, Spiderman dodge and the blades hit her taking her out of the fight

thekillerofgods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By thekillerofgods
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Don't underestimate spiderman under extreme distress his strength can reach between 50-75 tonnes. Like I said either way gamora not stronger than web head check the op

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

@thekillerofgods: Even if Gamora wasn't ae strong, which she isn't, she'd still handily defeat Spiderman.

thekillerofgods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By thekillerofgods

I'm up to date with gamora and please explain why gamora win. she can hold her own against herald tier characters so can Spiderman,not as if she won,the fights be inconclusive. Spidey is at his best facing opponents greater than him and sure carnage and venom who are way stronger and faster than him would kill gamora and even you can't deny that.Carnage alone is nearly a death defying feat alone to fight.You should also know that he beat rhino twice just hand to hand an opponent who can challenge thing and probably win.

You have to give something specific to how she win all rounds easily cause just cause she go toe to toe with enemies out of Spiderman's league doesn't mean she's out of his league his reflex and agility makes up for that aided by his Spider sense.

I'm not even sure if Gamora is strong enough to break out his webs.

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

PIS aside, lifting strength doesn't help much when a sword is going through your throat. granted, his reflexes will make it a lot tougher for her to slice him, but she will eventually. and he wont be getting up afterward.

Gamora doesn't have the title of most dangerous woman in the Galaxy just lightly. if any street leveler is gonna bring down Pete, it will be her.

also, she could just flash him and he'd be "finished" pretty quick. ;)

thekillerofgods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

PIS aside, lifting strength doesn't help much when a sword is going through your throat. granted, his reflexes will make it a lot tougher for her to slice him, but she will eventually. and he wont be getting up afterward.

Gamora doesn't have the title of most dangerous woman in the Galaxy just lightly. if any street leveler is gonna bring down Pete, it will be her.

shes not Street level if Mantis, Rocket Raccoon and others arent street lvl. if we count her as street then ppl like Mantis, Rocket Raccoon, Midnighter, Gamora, Drax the Destroyer (who is somewhat equal to Gamora) would all beat Peter rather easily i might add

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: @thekillerofgods:

@kangconquers said:

@uugieboogie said:

Thank you!

I understand that Gamora has fought galactic people but so have Cap America and Spiderman. Black Panther beat Thanos's general(can't remember his name). Gamora has beaten people stronger then her, people with a variety of powers etc. But so has Spidey. My question is: Who has Gamora beat with a skill set similar to spidermans?

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gamora is way above Street Level.

MarvtheCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see why he doesn't see what he did to firelord to her. Not to mention, in superior spider-man look at the trouble the avengers where having tagging him. I can see him winning both rounds.

XKStone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman takes this..He is stronger,faster,

Including that he has the way of the spider martial art at his disposal extends his chances of winning by a large value.

Sport takes thus 7/10

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a good fight.gamora takes it.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points