#1 Posted by Bart Simpson (536 posts) - - Show Bio

Your friendly neighborhood Spiderman goes up against your funny interstellar delivery boy.

Peter thought this was going to be an easy fight, but as usual life isn't always that simple. So instead of regular Fry the web head finds himself in battle with:

Fight 1) Captain Yesterday

Fight 2) Coffee enlightenment Fry

Fight 3) Death Factory Fry

Watch A Bicyclops Built for Two Free Online!

I couldn't find a clip of Death Factory Fry, so here's the entire episode. Who wins?

#2 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30206 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey wins everything except #2.

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91297 posts) - - Show Bio

America Ferrera wins.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224503 posts) - - Show Bio
Spider-Man should win here at all the events
#5 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is cracking me up so bad it's not even funny.

#6 Edited by Bart Simpson (536 posts) - - Show Bio

Any other opinions? I've spent a long time trying to find those clips.

I say my buddy Fry has this one. Spidey will put up a fight but Fry will ultimately win and here's why.

1. As Captain Yesterday Fry can easily surpass Spiderman in strength and speed and Peter will probably hurt his hand trying to punch him. And I would absolutely laugh if Spidey's webbing bounces off Fry and gets stuck on Peter instead. Then a good hit to the face would end it.

2. Okay this is basically Spiderman vs Zoom and we all know Spiderman has little chance against that guy. Fry could probably tie Peter up with his own webbing as it's coming out of the web shooters in this fight.

3. This Fry is the most impressive out of the three in combat. He killed off the computer AI and most of the other players practically by himself. One hit of those lasers and Spiderman shatters like glass.

#7 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

ya spidey?

#8 Posted by Shiryu (3725 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. You are one creative person. Even I couldn't come up with a thread this random. No offense at all.

#9 Posted by Bart Simpson (536 posts) - - Show Bio
Shiryu said:
"Wow. You are one creative person. Even I couldn't come up with a thread this random. No offense at all."

None taken. I have more creative battle ideas in the future.