Who'd win?

#2 Posted by Teen Manatee (359 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool would.

#3 Posted by deathswitch (475 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool

#4 Posted by Mr.Voo the Doo (375 posts) - - Show Bio

Dp hands down

#5 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool but Spidey can be pretty funny sometimes as well.

#6 Edited by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

*Mortal Kombat  voice* Dead Pool  WINS

#7 Posted by inferiorego (24845 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman is corny, not funny..

Deadpool curbstomp

Staff
#8 Posted by morf (85 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool! He has an entirely different sense of humor that actually is funny.

#9 Posted by Delta Red (222 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to think Spider-Man was funny, but then i knew Deadpool. He is like Spider-Man on crack , mouth-wise

#10 Posted by Magnus/Murdock (428 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool is George Carlin drunk and high at the same time

#11 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man's recent story arcs had some really funny bits in them. Like where he was pretending to be Christian Bale in Batman. "God how does he do that for a whole movie? My voice is sore after doing it for ten minutes."

I guess it just depends on whose writing as Deadpool would say.

#12 Posted by WadePoolFan (5 posts) - - Show Bio
morf said:
"Deadpool! He has an entirely different sense of humor that actually is funny. "
he makes me lol
#13 Posted by Clint Barton (123 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool isn't as funny as Spider-Man.He tells alot of jokes but most of them are misfires.

#14 Posted by Deadstroke (147 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool always has outsmarted Spider man when it comes to jokes.

Best quote ever when Deadpool was fighting Spiderman...

"last time I got bit by a radioactive spider, all I got was a rash on my thigh like you wouldn't believe"

I still lol every time I read that

#15 Posted by DMC (1551 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool hands down

#16 Posted by Overseer (404 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Deadpool's a little funnier. But still, what if Deadpool joined the New Avengers. He and Spider-Man's combind mouths would cause ANY bad guy to head for the hills and kill anyone who tried to stop them.

Deadpool: Suicide Kings #4 of 5

Run, run! Run if you value your sanity!
#17 Posted by War Killer (20214 posts) - - Show Bio

Tie, one or both would probably get bored or Deadpool would just start shooting people

#18 Posted by Icarusflies (12503 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool. If Deadpool thought Spider-Man's jokes were better, Deadpool would probably kill him.

#19 Posted by Shiryu (3507 posts) - - Show Bio

If only Spidey could break the fourth wall as well :(

#20 Posted by PoolFan (152 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool hands down, my friends

#21 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

Dead Pool WINS  FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#22 Posted by DarcStorm (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Tie to the end. Although it might turn into an actual fist fight.

#23 Posted by the_darknite_ (28 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool hands down

#24 Posted by richardBriddick (31 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gregomasta:
dead pool.. no contest
#25 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man, He has been doing it longer and better in comics for decades.

#26 Posted by newvenom45 (3 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Wilson:  
 Deadpool: Its Deadpool

Phone: The mercenary?

Deadpool: I prefer "Well-Compensated Establishment Provocateur."

Phone: Ah, yes. Have you ever heard of the One World Church?

Deadpool: Nope

Phone: It's in France.

Deadpool: I'll pass.

Phone: It pays a lot.

Deadpool: Good sir, you can't pay me enough to go to France while our countries are at war!

Phone: Uhm, we're not at war.

Deadpool: We're not?

Phone: No.

Deadpool: Oh.... 

Deadpool: So... How much money?

Deadpool: ...

Deadpool: Well, that sure is a lot...

#27 Posted by Drafta (690 posts) - - Show Bio

It really depends on who's writing who.

#28 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

I read DP for the laughs alone. So i would say DP.

#29 Posted by Serpent (209 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey's got some really awesome one liners, but Deadpool is just funnier.

#30 Edited by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio
     Spidey isn't funny?

KINGPIN: Who are you working for?
SPIDERMAN: You're right. You don't know me. You don't know why I'm doing this. And I promised myself that if I ever had a moment face to face with you again...that I would tell you. There are all kinds of things I wanted to tell you...and I was afraid I would forget to say them...and I really wanted to tell you these things, because they're really important me. Ok...here goes...You are so fat...that when you cut yourself shaving...marshmallow fluff comes out.
KINGPIN: .....
SPIDERMAN: No? Ok, how about this one. You are so fat that your highschool yearbook photo was taken from a helicopter. Ooh, tough room. Ok, how about...you're so fat that when you get on a scale, it says: One At a Time.
KINGPIN: YOU SON OF A --
SPIDERMAN: Wait, how about this one...your belly button makes an echo. If you were a truck you would have a wide load sign. When you back up you can hear a beeping sound.
KINGPIN: AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

MR. HYDE (to Daredevil): How many nights have I spent in prison because of your damn crippled lies?
SPIDER-MAN: I give up -- how many?
MR. HYDE: ???
SPIDER MAN: Oh, I'm sorry... was that a rhetorical? -- Can you spell rhetorical?      

Kingpin: Spider-Man. Having you here is a real treat.
Spider-Man: If I were you i'd cut down on the treats.    
#31 Posted by monkeypool (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man is always good for a chuckle, he's funny, usually in a corny way, but still funny. 
Deadpool is simply LOL funny. He's flippin hilarious, in a raucaus distorted sacreligious way, that to me at least, is just far funnier than Spider-Man. 
They're both great in their own way, but Deadpool wins this one hands down IMO> 

The best part is, we'll get to see the answer to this question when ASM 611(? I think) comes out. I cannot wait for this team up written by Joe Kelly, a guy who REALLY gets both of these two characters, and IMO writes them better than anyone.
#32 Posted by Venom-Hulker_1 (1647 posts) - - Show Bio
@Overseer said:
" I'd say Deadpool's a little funnier. But still, what if Deadpool joined the New Avengers. He and Spider-Man's combind mouths would cause ANY bad guy to head for the hills and kill anyone who tried to stop them.
Deadpool: Suicide Kings #4 of 5
Run, run! Run if you value your sanity! "
I Don't! Deadpool Spidey can be funny but....
#33 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

personally id like to here Pools jokes.
in comic and canon they had joke/diss contests more than once now and stalemated.

#34 Posted by Taskmaster96 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool.
#35 Posted by mavfan626 (4130 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah.. spidermans lame.. deadpool win, deadpool would make spiderman lol for sure 

#36 Posted by De@dP0OL (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool

#37 Posted by chris thompson (858 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool, I guess. Spider-man is just so corny nowadays.
#38 Posted by berkuralcan (10 posts) - - Show Bio

The Brand New Day Spider-Man, I don't find funny. 

Deadpool is always hilarious. 

#39 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6203 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool's funnier, I occasionally laugh reading Deadpool, never reading Spider-Man
#40 Posted by thesauce (8 posts) - - Show Bio
@Magnus/Murdock said:
" Deadpool is George Carlin drunk and high at the same time "
Haha!

Deadpool definitely.  Spiderman is clearly a more powerful superhero, but Deadpool is the Merc with a Mouth, and rules in the comedy department.  And he's got "yo mamageddon".
#41 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio
@MTS said:
"      Spidey isn't funny? KINGPIN: Who are you working for?SPIDERMAN: You're right. You don't know me. You don't know why I'm doing this. And I promised myself that if I ever had a moment face to face with you again...that I would tell you. There are all kinds of things I wanted to tell you...and I was afraid I would forget to say them...and I really wanted to tell you these things, because they're really important me. Ok...here goes...You are so fat...that when you cut yourself shaving...marshmallow fluff comes out.KINGPIN: .....SPIDERMAN: No? Ok, how about this one. You are so fat that your highschool yearbook photo was taken from a helicopter. Ooh, tough room. Ok, how about...you're so fat that when you get on a scale, it says: One At a Time.KINGPIN: YOU SON OF A --SPIDERMAN: Wait, how about this one...your belly button makes an echo. If you were a truck you would have a wide load sign. When you back up you can hear a beeping sound.KINGPIN: AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!MR. HYDE (to Daredevil): How many nights have I spent in prison because of your damn crippled lies?SPIDER-MAN: I give up -- how many?MR. HYDE: ???SPIDER MAN: Oh, I'm sorry... was that a rhetorical? -- Can you spell rhetorical?        Kingpin: Spider-Man. Having you here is a real treat.Spider-Man: If I were you i'd cut down on the treats.     "
that was awesome
#42 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio
@hdorman1 said:
" @MTS said:
"      Spidey isn't funny? KINGPIN: Who are you working for?SPIDERMAN: You're right. You don't know me. You don't know why I'm doing this. And I promised myself that if I ever had a moment face to face with you again...that I would tell you. There are all kinds of things I wanted to tell you...and I was afraid I would forget to say them...and I really wanted to tell you these things, because they're really important me. Ok...here goes...You are so fat...that when you cut yourself shaving...marshmallow fluff comes out.KINGPIN: .....SPIDERMAN: No? Ok, how about this one. You are so fat that your highschool yearbook photo was taken from a helicopter. Ooh, tough room. Ok, how about...you're so fat that when you get on a scale, it says: One At a Time.KINGPIN: YOU SON OF A --SPIDERMAN: Wait, how about this one...your belly button makes an echo. If you were a truck you would have a wide load sign. When you back up you can hear a beeping sound.KINGPIN: AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!MR. HYDE (to Daredevil): How many nights have I spent in prison because of your damn crippled lies?SPIDER-MAN: I give up -- how many?MR. HYDE: ???SPIDER MAN: Oh, I'm sorry... was that a rhetorical? -- Can you spell rhetorical?        Kingpin: Spider-Man. Having you here is a real treat.Spider-Man: If I were you i'd cut down on the treats.     "
that was awesome "

@CATMANEXE said: 

Ditto.
"personally id like to here Pools jokes. in comic and canon they had joke/diss contests more than once now and stalemated. "

What issues were these? 

Dead Pool > Spiderman
#43 Posted by chris thompson (858 posts) - - Show Bio
@thesauce:
lol 
#44 Posted by Spider-Ninja (10 posts) - - Show Bio

anybody saw the Cable and Deadpool #24? 
nuff said ^_^

#45 Posted by GhostPool (663 posts) - - Show Bio

DeadPool
#46 Posted by Ultimate Magneto (1189 posts) - - Show Bio

It really does come down to who's writing who, but overall I'd say Deadpool has made me laugh harder (and made me go WTF) more often than Spider-Man - though Spider-Man in his prime could really make me laugh hard too. Love 'em both. It's one of the reasons why both guys are on my top fave superhero/supervillain list.

#47 Posted by Doombert (518 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of Spiderman's best lines probably land better with the older more mature audiences of yesterday.  Deadpool's humor is pretty rotten at times...and thats the way we like it now a days. 

#48 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man hands down Deadpool sucks he is just annoying

#49 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure they just had a "Yo momma" contest a few issue back. Spider-Man won.

#50 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool, they've already had joke-showdowns in the comics. It's ALWAYS Deadpool who's funnier.