• 89 results
#51 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman still takes majority even with deadpools prep

#52 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3413 posts) - - Show Bio

With 2 days of prep...deadpool could be a problem but I still see spiderman taking the majority. And in round 2: obviously spiderman

#53 Posted by Raw_Material (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

And Spidey was never given any weapons? Lol I' m just kidding, but Deadpool seems pretty overpowering in this settings don't you think? However, if i had to decide, Round 1 definitely goes to a prepped up Deadpool. However, Round 2 Spider-Man could win as he's been able to dodge gunfire and even coming up on top when fighting armed enemies multiple times.

#54 Posted by comic_book_fan (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

spidey wins

#55 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman wins in a random encounter, with prep, i could see deadpool taking this.

#56 Edited by laflux (14103 posts) - - Show Bio

Seeing this battle reminds me of how much Comicfox annoyed me.

#57 Posted by Emp3rorD4v1d (109 posts) - - Show Bio

dead pool has an icredible healing factor, and hec's bloodlusted. i say dead pool wins.

#58 Posted by Kong13 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I would give this one to Deadpool. If the current spiderman has no spider sense, then him dodging bullets is a lot less likely. Spidey is only able to dodge bullets, and swing form his webs without looking because of his spider sense. Without it, his agility goes down because he has to look before he leaps and he will not know about an attack before it hits unless he sees it. Pretty much the only way to get rid of deadpool is to rip his head off and that is hard to do when he had 4 guns and a sword pointed at you. Spiderman is my favorite hero, but I have to give this one instance to Deadpool.

#59 Posted by superiorspidey1962 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

@ganseki said:

@Shawnbaby: Spiderman only has web shooters

Oh yeah, and also super strength, super speed, super agility, spider sense, is smarter, has his spider sense and he has already beat him so yeah.

#60 Posted by Jmarshmallow (3562 posts) - - Show Bio

@superiorspidey1962: Holy Bump, Batman!

But even with all that, I still think that with Morals On, Deadpool would win both rounds. Minor difficulty on the first one, extreme difficulty on the second.

However, Morals Off, Spider-Man makes Deadpool WISH he could die.

Jmarshmallow

#61 Posted by Pope052 (2959 posts) - - Show Bio
#62 Posted by i_like_swords (12967 posts) - - Show Bio

@ganseki said:

@Shawnbaby: Spiderman only has web shooters

Oh yeah, and also super strength, super speed, super agility, spider sense, is smarter, has his spider sense and he has already beat him so yeah.

Debatable.

#63 Posted by Pope052 (2959 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords:

Deadpool being arguably more intelligent than Spider-Man?

#64 Posted by i_like_swords (12967 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

@i_like_swords:

Deadpool being arguably more intelligent than Spider-Man?

That or at least equally. Despite his juvenile nature, potty jokes and lack of seriousness, he's actually a pretty intelligent guy. When I say intelligent, I'm not talking about having degrees or being a great scientist, I mean generally, he really is intelligent. It's what allows him to make up plans on the fly.

#65 Posted by russellmania77 (14538 posts) - - Show Bio

spock wins

#66 Edited by VeganDiet (977 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: I'd say Deadpool

Round 2: Spider-man with moderate difficulty.

#67 Posted by XiiX (7413 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1. Deadpool edges it out

Round 2. Spider-Man

#68 Posted by Perethorn (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man, both rounds.

#69 Edited by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman.

#70 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (4517 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's a fight to the death I'd go with DP. But majority of the scenario would probably go to Spidey.

#71 Posted by Iragexcudder (4264 posts) - - Show Bio

ALL OF YOU UNDERESTIMATE DEADPOOL.

Spidey fanboy facepalm.

#72 Edited by CF12793 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool takes this. Making him bloodlusted is what gives him the win here. Goofy, one liner Deadpool would lose to Spider-Man, but a bloodlusted Deadpool is basically Deathstroke but with a better healing factor. I'd say that Spider-Man has no choice but to go full on if he wants to beat Deadpool, because unlike Spider-Man, DP isn't going to pass up a chance to kill Spidey if he has one. I think Deadpool's own agility, insane healing factor and unarmed combat skills make up for the strength gap. Obviously I'm not going to lie and say that DP is as strong as Spidey because that's simply not true, but it isn't like he doesn't have any weapons or techniques at his disposal that couldn't hurt Spider-Man significantly. Obviously if Spidey gets close enough, he could one shot 'Pool into a puddle of face, but there's nothing to suggest Deadpool can't take that very same opportunity in close range to shoot/stab Spidey.

Giving him 2 days of prep is another factor that puts this in DP's favor. DP has some good prep feats back when Joe Kelly was writing him, as another Viner pointed out, Deadpool is very intelligent and underrated in this category.

So yeah, DP here.

A bloodlusted Spidey could probably beat a bloodlusted DP though.

#73 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3413 posts) - - Show Bio

Is spiderman bloodlusted also?

#74 Posted by jashro44 (19513 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man both rounds.

#75 Posted by CF12793 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Is spiderman bloodlusted also?

The OP only mentions Deadpool being bloodlusted.

#76 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool wins.

#77 Posted by jashro44 (19513 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793 said:

Deadpool takes this. Making him bloodlusted is what gives him the win here. Goofy, one liner Deadpool would lose to Spider-Man, but a bloodlusted Deadpool is basically Deathstroke but with a better healing factor. I'd say that Spider-Man has no choice but to go full on if he wants to beat Deadpool, because unlike Spider-Man, DP isn't going to pass up a chance to kill Spidey if he has one. I think Deadpool's own agility, insane healing factor and unarmed combat skills make up for the strength gap. Obviously I'm not going to lie and say that DP is as strong as Spidey because that's simply not true, but it isn't like he doesn't have any weapons or techniques at his disposal that couldn't hurt Spider-Man significantly. Obviously if Spidey gets close enough, he could one shot 'Pool into a puddle of face, but there's nothing to suggest Deadpool can't take that very same opportunity in close range to shoot/stab Spidey.

Giving him 2 days of prep is another factor that puts this in DP's favor. DP has some good prep feats back when Joe Kelly was writing him, as another Viner pointed out, Deadpool is very intelligent and underrated in this category.

So yeah, DP here.

Deadpool isn't deathstroke when bloodlusted...Slade is just better then deadpool. Spider-man has never had to go full out against deadpool in the past so I don't see why he would here. They have fought multiple times and deadpool rarely touches spider-man when they fight.

What has deadpool done with prep? He has faced spider-man with prep before and Peter was still doing pretty well. Yea it wasn't a bloodlusted deadpool but honestly what prep feats does deadpool have to suggest he can take a majority over Peter? From what I have seen he mostly just gets guns and stuff however in this scenario the OP has limited his gear...

#78 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4517 posts) - - Show Bio
#79 Edited by CF12793 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cf12793 said:

So yeah, DP here.

Deadpool isn't deathstroke when bloodlusted...Slade is just better then deadpool. Spider-man has never had to go full out against deadpool in the past so I don't see why he would here. They have fought multiple times and deadpool rarely touches spider-man when they fight.

What has deadpool done with prep? He has faced spider-man with prep before and Peter was still doing pretty well. Yea it wasn't a bloodlusted deadpool but honestly what prep feats does deadpool have to suggest he can take a majority over Peter? From what I have seen he mostly just gets guns and stuff however in this scenario the OP has limited his gear...

What does Slade have over Wade that makes him superior aside from tactical abilities and intelligence? Physically and skillwise, they're roughly the same. He would need to go full out against Deadpool here because Deadpool could easily kill him if he doesn't.

Really the better question is, how do you see Spider-Man winning this?

#80 Posted by jashro44 (19513 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793 said:

@jashro44 said:

@cf12793 said:

So yeah, DP here.

The better question is, what does Slade have over Wade that makes him superior aside from tactical abilities and intelligence? Physically and skillwise, they're roughly the same. He would need to go full out against Deadpool here because Deadpool could easily kill him if he doesn't.

Really the better question is, how do you see Spider-Man winning this?

Slade has better gear, better skill, and possibly better physicals all though that doesn't matter because this isn't deathstroke vs deadpool. If you want we can take it over to the appropriate thread and debate a bloodlusted deadpool against an in character Slade.

Deadpool isn't fast or skilled enough to kill spider-man. Peter will web him up, punch him out, etc. He's never had to go full out. Hell in there most recent fight deadpool was brain washed into trying to kill Peter, and Peter basically didn't even throw a punch the entire time. Peter was trying to snap deadpool out of mind control. He didn't seem to be having a hard time. And Peter doesn't really need to hold back against deadpool...He knows deadpool can't die so he can cut loose on him.

By webbing deadpool up, punching him out with his greater physicals (which spider-man has shown the ability twice [most recent being when Otto took him out in 2 hits]), etc.

#81 Posted by CF12793 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Gear, I will give you because Slade wears armor and Deadpool doesn't.. Skill, that's debatable. Slade's only physical advantage over Wade is strength, but Wade has similar feats of strength to Pre-Flashpoint Slade.. Eh, if you wanted to do a CaV i'd be open to it, but I'd probably get crushed. Hard to get your hands on scans and whatnot when everything you read is digitally.

I see what you're saying, but I think you're undermining how good Wade can be when unleashed. We'll have to agree to disagree here. (I'm not really the debating type)

#82 Posted by Linestar (41 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicfox: Accuracy is obsolete when you can just dodge bullets. Spidy owns deadpool

#83 Edited by Jimishim12 (333 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey wins both rounds, expy of Spiderman is still an expy. Plus you know, Spider Sense.

#84 Posted by leonkarlen123 (3804 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly Wilson can't keep up with Parker's speed and agility, let alone strength.

All he need to do is web up the swords and guns and he makes fun of Deadpool

#85 Posted by CF12793 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Wade.

#86 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19908 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Deadpool.

Round 2: Spider-Man

#87 Posted by monkeydluffy5432 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe in the end of the fight they will either join forces because they like each other or they will both be dead or in a state to witch they can't be a superhero anymore.

#88 Posted by Experio (14100 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man

#89 Posted by tronboy (342 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool wins round 1 and 2 seeing that he was cursed by Thanos and became immortal