• 89 results
#1 Posted by Fetts (4449 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Spiderman vs Current Deadpool (bloodlusted) 

Deadpool has two uzis, a machine gun, a shot gun, and a katana. Fight takes place on a S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier. They start 10 ft. away from each other.  

Round 1: Deadpool has two days prep. 

Round 2: No prep 

vs 
#3 Posted by Nefarious (19694 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man.

#4 Posted by Deadcool (6810 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626

Yeah but the current Spider-man has no Spider-sense, right? 

Oh what the hell... 

@Fetts: 
Hey, I liked the pictures you used Deadpool as X-force Member and Spider-man as FF member.
#5 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman ftw.......

#6 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadcool said:
@mavfan626

Oh what the hell... 

Oh yeah I forgot about that, Current Spiderman got owned by Spider-Women. If this is Spiderman without his spider-sense then I can see Deadpool winning this considering he's Bloodlusted and better combatant then Spider-Woman.
#7 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Even without his Spider-Sense Spider man should still win he is simply to fast agile and strong for Deadpool. Not to mention Spidey can make his weapons obsolete with webbing than it is a cake

#8 Posted by Obtrusive (1644 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really care who wins this, I just wanna know what the answer to dead pools riddle/joke is.

#9 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio
@Obtrusive: Because the Dime had more sense.
#10 Posted by Obtrusive (1644 posts) - - Show Bio

oh deadpool.  What a joker.  I bet his common cents was tingling as he said that one.

#11 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done.  

Current Spidey: DP MIGHT win 

Classic Spidey: Spidey stomps

#12 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio

Half the dime jumped off.

One Nickel stayed,the other fell.

#13 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626 said:
@Deadcool said:
@mavfan626

Oh what the hell... 

Oh yeah I forgot about that, Current Spiderman got owned by Spider-Women. If this is Spiderman without his spider-sense then I can see Deadpool winning this considering he's Bloodlusted and better combatant then Spider-Woman.
Current Spider-Man also learned that his defeat from Spider-Woman meant bad news for him, so he's been training in hand-to-hand combat with Shang Chi. 
So far. it's lookin' good. 
#14 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio
@(((Prodigy))): That scan is awesome..
#15 Edited by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

Also in Heroes for Hire #7, he has been shown to hold his own against Batroc while beating a few other guys. Batroc has even stated that spidey was fighting well as ever. And when i asked Dan about when that fight took place, he told me that it was during the time that Pete was still training, which make it as a decent skill feat IMO. Nothing too special though. 
:)

#16 Posted by entropy_aegis (15197 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
Also in Heroes for Hire #7, he has been shown to hold his own against Batroc while beating a few other guys. Batroc has even stated that spidey was fighting well as ever. And when i asked Dan about when that fight took place, he told me that it was during the time that Pete was still training, which make it as a decent skill feat IMO. Nothing too special though. :)

You talked to Dan Slott? Btw do you really think this will last? I mean DC did the same to Green Arrow and then completly disregarded it later.
#17 Posted by supermandefender (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman wins both rounds do 2 spidey sense without it he would be in trouble with Deadpool with Prep. Spiderman is the shyt.

#18 Posted by BarelyAverage (942 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermandefender said:
Spiderman wins both rounds do 2 spidey sense without it he would be in trouble with Deadpool with Prep. Spiderman is the shyt.
Wow. Um Deadpool has a lot of firepower. He's bound to tag spidey with those uzi's or the machine gun especially. Wade isn't some random guy with a gun. He's had tons of training and is a good marksman. Worst comes to worst he can always match him in hand to hand.
#19 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
@spidey 15 said:
Also in Heroes for Hire #7, he has been shown to hold his own against Batroc while beating a few other guys. Batroc has even stated that spidey was fighting well as ever. And when i asked Dan about when that fight took place, he told me that it was during the time that Pete was still training, which make it as a decent skill feat IMO. Nothing too special though. :)
You talked to Dan Slott? Btw do you really think this will last? I mean DC did the same to Green Arrow and then completly disregarded it later.
Hehe, not exactly. I have asked him in his formspring page and he answered me. 

I really hope and believe that it will last, but you never know. 
:)
#20 Posted by Ganseki (108 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool. He is a better superior fighter, he has all these gadgets and weapons, he can also teleport and kill spiderman. And he has a better healing factor than spiderman

#21 Posted by Shawnbaby (10622 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Spider-Man has a lot of gadgets too...plus he's still stronger and faster than Deadpool, mastery of a new martial art derived from his spider powers, and a returned spider-sense. 

#22 Posted by Sufferthorn (1739 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ganseki: Better healing factor than Spider Man?

Did Spider Man downgrade his healing factor or did i miss something(That was a joke, for all of you technical people out there)

#23 Posted by acer51 (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman because Deadpools not invincable with the HF.

#24 Edited by Ganseki (108 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool's healing factor is better and he is a better fighter

#25 Posted by Shawnbaby (10622 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ganseki: Not gonna argue with you there, chum. But Healing Factors don't grant victories.
#26 Posted by Ganseki (108 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: Spiderman only has web shooters

#27 Posted by Shawnbaby (10622 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ganseki: Ummm...Wrong...like so wrong. Wrong for days.
#28 Posted by Shawnbaby (10622 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Fetts (4449 posts) - - Show Bio

I realize this has been done. The difference between my thread and the rest is that "Current Spidey" at the time I made this thread didn't have Spider-Sense. I wanted to see if people thought that Deadpool could take Spider-Man without his Spider-Sense.

#31 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Spider-Man.
#32 Posted by Strider92 (16253 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fetts: Ah I see. My bad.

I don't think it was Pete's Spider-sense that gave him the edge over Deadpool. I think it was his vastly superior physical stats in general.

#33 Posted by Rhysg608 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

who agrees superman sucks

#34 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey 8/10 if i did not already state this?

#35 Posted by ComicFox (53 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont see how Spidey could inflict any real damage to Deadpool. His healing power alone would prevent spidey from doing anything to him. Spidey is laughably vulnerable to penetrating attacks such as bullet wounds. One accurate shot to the heart, and spider-man is done for.

#36 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm more interested in Deadpool's joke than the end result of this battle.....

Why is it? anybody know? o.O

#37 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rhysg608 said:

who agrees superman sucks

...what?

#38 Posted by laflux (15316 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicFox said:

I dont see how Spidey could inflict any real damage to Deadpool. His healing power alone would prevent spidey from doing anything to him. Spidey is laughably vulnerable to penetrating attacks such as bullet wounds. One accurate shot to the heart, and spider-man is done for.

Spider-Man has pretty much beaten the cr@p out of Deadpool before and K.O'ed him. The beating was so bad that Deadpool's face was oozing and he almost had his jaw torn off. Peter has more than enough in his arsenal to beat Deadpool with some >10 tonne blows. As for bullets piercing him, I didn't think I would need to state that Spider-Man is literally the poster boy for Dodging Bullets among Street-Levelers. In New ways to Die, Spider-Man was able to angle his body so that tracking bullets that homed in on him missed his vital organs, so Deadpool hitting his heart with standard Uzi bullets seems very unlikely. And this is without bringing in his webbing.

#39 Posted by Fetts (4449 posts) - - Show Bio
@Batman242: Because the dime had more cents ;)
#40 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fetts said:

:O. LOL, That is funny. xD Thanks, man.

#41 Posted by scyven (119 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how spidey can put deadpool down and keep him down

#42 Posted by New_World_Order (12998 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man

#43 Posted by laflux (15316 posts) - - Show Bio

@scyven said:

I don't see how spidey can put deadpool down and keep him down

@ComicFox said:

Spider-Man has pretty much beaten the cr@p out of Deadpool before and K.O'ed him. The beating was so bad that Deadpool's face was oozing and he almost had his jaw torn off. Peter has more than enough in his arsenal to beat Deadpool with some >10 tonne blows. As for bullets piercing him, I didn't think I would need to state that Spider-Man is literally the poster boy for Dodging Bullets among Street-Levelers. In New ways to Die, Spider-Man was able to angle his body so that tracking bullets that homed in on him missed his vital organs, so Deadpool hitting his heart with standard Uzi bullets seems very unlikely. And this is without bringing in his webbing.

#44 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2633 posts) - - Show Bio

Four round one Deadpool kills Peter. Seeing as he's a LOT better with prep time than what most people give him credit for, he'll take him out no problem.

For round two, Spider-Man. Deadpool might be the better trained fighter, but as it's been shown with Spider-Man before, his natural speed and agility allow him to keep up with martial artists very easily. Also Spidey could simply punch him really hard, send him flying a pretty good ways into the air, and just swing off

#45 Posted by nickzambuto (13386 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone please tell me why the dime didn't jump off.

#46 Posted by Fetts (4449 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickzambuto

#47 Posted by nickzambuto (13386 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fetts said:

@nickzambuto:

Ohh yoouuu.

#48 Posted by w0nd (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

in that hit monkey story, didn't deadpool ask for spider-man's help because he knew he was better than him over all? He wanted spider-man's protection. Obviously for comic relief and for the sake of the story but still. Plus as everyone else said spider-man pummeled him a few other times as well...and that was before spider-man went under martial arts training, (instead of his made up yet effective freestyle fighting), combined with his spider sense.

#49 Posted by New_World_Order (12998 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man.

#50 Posted by Strider92 (16253 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Deadpool could potentially beat Spider-man with 2 days prep depending on how much he wants to kill Parker. For example if he creates a bomb that will take out everything within a few city blocks and kamikazes that would most likely do it.

Round 2: Spider-man with moderate difficulty.