#1 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

who will win

#2 Posted by MR.kill (54 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman D.D has no chance

#3 Posted by Sun Rider (127 posts) - - Show Bio

MR.kill says:

"spiderman D.D has no chance"

Ok, but doesn't D.D have an advantage, spidey wouldn't be able to see, well he could do his spider sense, but still Daredevil dose have an advantage.

#4 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Sun Rider says:

"MR.kill says:
"spiderman D.D has no chance"
Ok, but doesn't D.D have an advantage, spidey wouldn't be able to see, well he could do his spider sense, but still Daredevil dose have an advantage."

A slight advantage in one area that doesn't come close to making up for Spider-Man's large advantages in several other areas.

#5 Posted by Sun Rider (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea. Spiderman kick his ass easily

#6 Posted by Blahr (132 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man can see. He has night vision now. This is basicly just Spider-Man vs DD. Spidey kicks his a$$. Even if he couldn't see he still would.

#7 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

yea spidy would win i just put it in a dark warhouse as a fighting area

#8 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't this essentially the same as the blind Spidey vs DD thread?

#9 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

no they are not blind i just did with all powers in a warehouse

#10 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey still doesn't have to rely on his eyes if he doesn't want to.

#11 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

i know but its an area where fight with everything you have

#12 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Then, Spiderman simply overpowers Daredevil.

#13 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

why did you say it was very dark then? why not just a warehouse?

#14 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

to see how much people knew about them like spidys night vison

#15 Posted by King Lemon (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman

#16 Posted by Billdevil (433 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this Shadowland DD? 

#17 Edited by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't matter where. One well placed punch = RIP daredevil

#18 Posted by Albert Ventum (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@Billdevil said:
" Is this Shadowland DD?  "
Seeing as it was made 3 years ago, I'm guessing it's not. 
#19 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Albert Ventum said:
" @Billdevil said:
" Is this Shadowland DD?  "
Seeing as it was made 3 years ago, I'm guessing it's not.  "
assuming Spider-Man is fighting at his best,i dont think the result would be different
sure,it would take longer,but in the end,Spidey takes it
#20 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
At the time the thread was made Spider-Man also had night vision, so I'm not sure what was the point of the thread to begin with.
Moderator
#21 Posted by Albert Ventum (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Albert Ventum said:
" @Billdevil said:
" Is this Shadowland DD?  "
Seeing as it was made 3 years ago, I'm guessing it's not.  "
assuming Spider-Man is fighting at his best,i dont think the result would be different sure,it would take longer,but in the end,Spidey takes it "
Possibly, I'm not too sure because we really haven't seen a lot of DD's new powers.
#22 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Albert Ventum said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @Albert Ventum said:
" @Billdevil said:
" Is this Shadowland DD?  "
Seeing as it was made 3 years ago, I'm guessing it's not.  "
assuming Spider-Man is fighting at his best,i dont think the result would be different sure,it would take longer,but in the end,Spidey takes it "
Possibly, I'm not too sure because we really haven't seen a lot of DD's new powers. "
indeed,i forgot that ``little`` detail
have we met before? you remind me of some jack@ss with an obsession for Ham....
 
 @Morpheus_ said:

" At the time the thread was made Spider-Man also had night vision, so I'm not sure what was the point of the thread to begin with. "

that too
#23 Posted by NexusOfLight (1715 posts) - - Show Bio
@Albert Ventum: New powers? The only new "power" Daredevil's shown is that he's bloodlusted. Did I overlook somethin'?
#24 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@NexusOfLight said:
" @Albert Ventum: New powers? The only new "power" Daredevil's shown is that he's bloodlusted. Did I overlook somethin'? "
The entire # 3.
Moderator
#25 Posted by Albert Ventum (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@NexusOfLight said:
" @Albert Ventum: New powers? The only new "power" Daredevil's shown is that he's bloodlusted. Did I overlook somethin'? "
You see his fight with Iron Fist and what's his face? 
@Matezoide: You remind me of this one guy who watches girly animes. :/ 
#26 Posted by NexusOfLight (1715 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @NexusOfLight said:
" @Albert Ventum: New powers? The only new "power" Daredevil's shown is that he's bloodlusted. Did I overlook somethin'? "
The entire # 3. "
Oh, that would be the issue I have sittin' in my "to be read pile." LOL.
#27 Posted by Albert Ventum (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@NexusOfLight said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @NexusOfLight said:
" @Albert Ventum: New powers? The only new "power" Daredevil's shown is that he's bloodlusted. Did I overlook somethin'? "
The entire # 3. "
Oh, that would be the issue I have sittin' in my "to be read pile." LOL. "
Ah, then sorry for the small spoilers then. 
#28 Edited by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@NexusOfLight said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @NexusOfLight said:
" @Albert Ventum: New powers? The only new "power" Daredevil's shown is that he's bloodlusted. Did I overlook somethin'? "
The entire # 3. "
Oh, that would be the issue I have sittin' in my "to be read pile." LOL. "
It's cool.
 

 
Edited for spoiler.
Moderator
#29 Posted by NexusOfLight (1715 posts) - - Show Bio
@Albert Ventum: It's cool. School's been givin' me less an' less free time.
#30 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Albert Ventum said:

" @NexusOfLight said:

" @Albert Ventum: New powers? The only new "power" Daredevil's shown is that he's bloodlusted. Did I overlook somethin'? "
You see his fight with Iron Fist and what's his face? 
@Matezoide: You remind me of this one guy who watches girly animes. :/  "
I`LL KILL YOU FOR THIS,DECOY ELITE!!
#31 Posted by Albert Ventum (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: Once sec....
#32 Posted by Billdevil (433 posts) - - Show Bio
@Albert Ventum: Ah. big bump. 
#33 Posted by Albert Ventum (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@Billdevil said:
" @Albert Ventum: Ah. big bump.  "
Yeah.  
@Matezoide:  

 This fits you much better.
#34 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Albert Ventum: 
LMFAO
 
i hope terrorists will invade your country just to kill you thought
#35 Posted by Albert Ventum (418 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Albert Ventum (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Albert Ventum said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Albert Ventum:  LMFAO  i hope terrorists will invade your country just to kill you thought "
I will in no country. I live in... 
"
darn you! "
MUHAHAHAHA!
#38 Posted by KingOrange (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman