No Caption Provided
BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BringnIt

Well, I haven't really seen Cyborg do much other than spam sonics, and Parker carries with him as standard gear ear plugs designed to neutralize sonics that are based off of the technology he built for his stealth suit.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By SUNMAN

Pre-OMD I'd probably lean Spider-Man his base speed and strength were very high and he had a lot of feats to back them up. But over the last 6 years or so he's been brought back down to his more classic 10 to 15 tons range feat wise and marvels been pretty consistent with this pre-OMD.

-strength wise, I'm not sure who has the edge, but I don't see it being a huge diference. Cyborg might be stronger but it would be hard to prove. So for now I'll say they are roughly the same

Durability wise, New 52 Cyborg is more durable than current Spider-Man. Cyborg's arsenals is also pretty huge, it goes from lasers, to bullets, to plasma weaponry to his highly destructive white noise canon.

This is a fight Peter would want to end quickly the longer it goes on the lower his chances of victory become.

-Peter's evasion has varied over the years. Sometimes he is untouchable, other times he is tagged by fodder villains. His evasion seems much better in his own title. In the Bendis Avengers books seems like he gets hit a lot more.

Peter can probably dodge several of Cyborg's blasters, but he will have trouble avoiding the white noise canon that will be very effective against him. Peter also has to make sure he doesn't get BFR'd by Cyborg's boom tube.

Interesting fight Peter can't afford to make a mistake otherwise he will probably lose, so he better be following his Spider Sense all day. He still has his Spider sense right, I remember reading he lost it not to long ago, but just assumed he got it back.

This fight could go either way, but this seems like an easier fight with Cyborg. Vic is more mobile than people think despite his build, and the fact that he is pretty agile and can fly as well as teleport makes him even deadlier, not to mention his huge arsenal.

That is my take on this one

Avatar image for ultrasupertrooper
UltraSuperTrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By UltraSuperTrooper

Spidey I think. Just too quick

bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By bornstar

@SUNMAN said:

Pre-OMD I'd probably lean Spider-Man his base speed and strength were very high and he had a lot of feats to back them up. But over the last 6 years or so he's been brought back down to his more classic 10 to 15 tons range feat wise and marvels been pretty consistent with this pre-OMD.

-strength wise, I'm not sure who has the edge, but I don't see it being a huge diference. Cyborg might be stronger but it would be hard to prove. So for now I'll say they are roughly the same

Durability wise, New 52 Cyborg is more durable than current Spider-Man. Cyborg's arsenals is also pretty huge, it goes from lasers, to bullets, to plasma weaponry to his highly destructive white noise canon.

This is a fight Peter would want to end quickly the longer it goes on the lower his chances of victory become.

-Peter's evasion has varied over the years. Sometimes he is untouchable, other times he is tagged by fodder villains. His evasion seems much better in his own title. In the Bendis Avengers books seems like he gets hit a lot more.

Peter can probably dodge several of Cyborg's blasters, but he will have trouble avoiding the white noise canon that will be very effective against him. Peter also has to make sure he doesn't get BFR'd by Cyborg's boom tube.

Interesting fight Peter can't afford to make a mistake otherwise he will probably lose, so he better be following his Spider Sense all day. He still has his Spider sense right, I remember reading he lost it not to long ago, but just assumed he got it back.

This fight could go either way, but this seems like an easier fight with Cyborg. Vic is more mobile than people think despite his build, and the fact that he is pretty agile and can fly as well as teleport makes him even deadlier, not to mention his huge arsenal.

That is my take on this one

i like this view and spider man has to have his spider sense or he would already be dead in this fight

imperiex96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By imperiex96

ultra-sonics effect more than just the ears and it is sound so dodgeing seems unlikely. i feel split but whoever wins, wins 6/10. unless morals are off :)

bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By bornstar

@imperiex96 said:

ultra-sonics effect more than just the ears and it is sound so dodgeing seems unlikely. i feel split but whoever wins, wins 6/10. unless morals are off :)

cool i am still leaning on spidey though

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By New_World_Order

Bump

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cable_Extreme

Spiderman should win this, but it is nearly 50-50.

bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By bornstar

@Cable_Extreme said:

Spiderman should win this, but it is nearly 50-50.

yep

Batfan345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cyborg wins hes too op cyborg knocked out aquaman b4 and has a laser gun

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

9 years ago it was a better fight early in N52. Cyborg wrecks later.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Vic.

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers