• 69 results
Quntumking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Quntumking

D C seems to think pretty highly of Cyborg (enough to put him with there big guns) so i want to see if he could hang with one of Marvel's all time greats. Just a random encounter. Who wins?

JohnnyWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By JohnnyWalker

spider-man

DrEgonSpengler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DrEgonSpengler

Cyborg!

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By laflux

Boom-tube for the win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By 202122

Cyborg boom tubes him into space and Spiderman dies horribly

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jackofspades

spi@202122 said:

Cyborg boom tubes him into space and Spiderman dies horribly

he has to catch webs first and many before him tried,webs is too fast

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dondave

Boom Tube ftw

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackofspades: Really?? what the webs can do against Cyborg? Nothing,his body is composed of Promethium,a liquid metal,one of he mos sronges of he Dc universe which enables him morph his body into anything and cu he webs. Not to mention his enhanced senses and array of weapons.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hyperlight

new 52 cyborg i have no idea.. but pre 52 cyborg would lose

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By JakeN7

I'm inclined to say Spidey...but I'll admit I don't know anything about Cyborg past the Teen Titans cartoon, the JLDoom movie, Flashpoint, and the first trade of the New 52 Justice League.

Avatar image for robocopslayert800
RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg easily.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KDowah: Still Cyborg,the only way to put him don,is BFR,but he can fly.

@JakeN7: http://www.comicvine.com/cyborg/29-2388/new-52-cyborg-respect-thread/92-675909/?

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jackofspades

@matchesmalone21 said:

@jackofspades: Really?? what the webs can do against Cyborg? Nothing,his body is composed of Promethium,a liquid metal,one of he mos sronges of he Dc universe which enables him morph his body into anything and cu he webs. Not to mention his enhanced senses and array of weapons.

two words for you speed kills WEBS WIN

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jeanroygrant

Cyborg.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackofspades: two words for you,high durability,read JL thanks.

@KDowah: Let's not forget,Cyborg's weapons and battle/biological analysis system..he can use some weapons,to disoriented spidey,like the sonic cannon or open several boom tubes,like the Spot do and simply rip him apart

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jackofspades

@matchesmalone21 said:

@jackofspades: two words for you,high durability,read JL thanks.

@KDowah: Let's not forget,Cyborg's weapons and battle/biological analysis system..he can use some weapons,to disoriented spidey,like the sonic cannon or open several boom tubes,like the Spot do and simply rip him apart

sonic weapons, dimensional bfr. oh you mean like shocker and spot do yeah they win all the time against spiderman lol and about durability like webs never beat someone with that

Franchise1590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Franchise1590

Cyborg is smarter than Shocker and Spot isn't he? I think intelligence and application of WHEN to use abilities the most efficiently take down an opponent sets Cyborg a few level above those guys.

The Webs shouldn't be a problem for new Cyborg really. I like Spider-man alot more but I gotta say I think he's outgunned in this fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Franchise1590 said:

Cyborg is smarter than Shocker and Spot isn't he? I think intelligence and application of WHEN to use abilities the most efficiently take down an opponent sets Cyborg a few level above those guys.

The Webs shouldn't be a problem for new Cyborg really. I like Spider-man alot more but I gotta say I think he's outgunned in this fight.

You can understand that @jackofspades:??

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#22  Edited By entropy_aegis

@matchesmalone21 said:

Which are? I'm aware of the sonic gun,boom tubes are OOC for him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@entropy_aegis:

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By entropy_aegis

@matchesmalone21:You said arsenal of weapons,sonics and energy blasts are not an arsenal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis:Still weapons,don't?? HUH? This will be show soon and he can still use the boom tubes,just need a location....read issue 15

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By entropy_aegis

@matchesmalone21 said:

@entropy_aegis:Still weapons,don't?? HUH? This will be show soon and he can still use the boom tubes,just need a location....read issue 15

Boom tubes defeat the purpose of a fight.

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By crabtree

@JohnnyWalker said:

spider-man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: But it's one of his resources,is like says Mirror Master can't use his mirrors

@KDowah: Cyborg's weapons and battle/biological analysis system..serves for what??

Franchise1590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Franchise1590

New Cyborg should win this regardless.

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Franchise1590 said:

What I said earlier still applies. Web head is out gunned in this fight and Cyborg is too durable. Webs won't save him here imo.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only way Cyborg wins is due to Boom tube, which is a lame victory at best. Spidey really wins due to actually being a cool an relevant character.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jackofspades

@Franchise1590 said:

well first off please read the whole post before commenting on it,because i said what i said because the guy said this .he can use some weapons,to disoriented spidey,like the sonic cannon or open several boom tubes,like the Spot do and simply rip him aparti was talking about weapons not intelligence how can you say they would not know how to use there own weapons anyway

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jackofspades

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Franchise1590 said:

well first off please read the whole post before commenting on it,because i said what i said because the guy said this .he can use some weapons,to disoriented spidey,like the sonic cannon or open several boom tubes,like the Spot do and simply rip him aparti was talking about weapons not intelligence how can you say they would not know how to use there own weapons anyway.NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

Has Spider-Man 2099 even fought anyone like Spot or Shocker? Is bringing them up even irrelevant?

Franchise1590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Franchise1590

@jackofspades said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Franchise1590 said:

well first off please read the whole post before commenting on it,because i said what i said because the guy said this .he can use some weapons,to disoriented spidey,like the sonic cannon or open several boom tubes,like the Spot do and simply rip him aparti was talking about weapons not intelligence how can you say they would not know how to use there own weapons anyway.NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT

I understand that you missed my point by a wide margin. I understand that Cyborg is alot more intelligent than either of those 2 spiderman villains you named in a vain attempt to discredit Cyborg's weapon superiority

Cyborg is a much bigger challenge than either of them, he's much more durable and FAR more intelligent at using his abilities. If you don't see how that is a HUGE difference in a fight then you haven't been paying close attention to spidy's comics.

Peter beats people on paper he would lose to because he can use his powers more efficiently and normally has a intellect advantage he uses to great effect. But against Cyborg I see him having no such tactical advantage and getting out matched.

Nothing you've posted has come remotely close to changing my mind on how this battle should go.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jackofspades

@Franchise1590 said:

@jackofspades said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Franchise1590 said:

I understand that you missed my point by a wide margin. I understand that Cyborg is alot more intelligent than either of those 2 spiderman villains you named in a vain attempt to discredit Cyborg's weapon superiority

Cyborg is a much bigger challenge than either of them, he's much more durable and FAR more intelligent at using his abilities. If you don't see how that is a HUGE difference in a fight then you haven't been paying close attention to spidy's comics.

Peter beats people on paper he would lose to because he can use his powers more efficiently and normally has a intellect advantage he uses to great effect. But against Cyborg I see him having no such tactical advantage and getting out matched.

Nothing you've posted has come remotely close to changing my mind on how this battle should go.

so now webhead is dumb

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#38  Edited By Sovereign91001

Cyborg, pretty easily.

Franchise1590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Franchise1590

@jackofspades said:

@Franchise1590 said:

@jackofspades said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Franchise1590 said:

so now webhead is dumb

If that's really all you got out of my post then I know to never debate with you again because I would not be able to do it for a long time without insulting you by accident.

Once again you missed the point. I never said Spiderman was dumb, read my post correctly or stop responding with terrible arguments.

Cyborgs wins this like I said earlier.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jackofspades

@Franchise1590 said:

@jackofspades said:

@Franchise1590 said:

@jackofspades said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Franchise1590 said:

so now webhead is dumb

If that's really all you got out of my post then I know to never debate with you again because I would not be able to do it for a long time without insulting you by accident.

Once again you missed the point. I never said Spiderman was dumb, read my post correctly or stop responding with terrible arguments.

did you write whats in bold because that sounds like you are saying webhead is not smart enough to out smart cyborg and not only that you said he would be out match lol give me a break,peter don't need a computer brain to think.next time please remember what you write

Franchise1590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Franchise1590

@jackofspades said:

@Franchise1590 said:

@jackofspades said:

@Franchise1590 said:

@jackofspades said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Franchise1590 said:

so now webhead is dumb

did you write whats in bold because that sounds like you are saying webhead is not smart enough to out smart cyborg and not only that you said he would be out match lol give me a break,peter don't need a computer brain to think.next time please remember what you write

I never said such a thing but since you are having trouble grasping what I'm saying I'll say it bluntly.

Cyborg is to smart to fall into Peter's traps or get lulled in by his insults like he does against the villains you named. Peter and Cyborg both are smart enough that I think neither are going to outsmart the other.

Since neither has a clear intelligence advantage Cyborg stomps him by virtue of being much more durable, having many more weapons, and having more ways to win.

Peter can't dodge all the missiles, lasers, and bullets constantly being thrown at him forever. And worse case Cy can just back up and use his sonic cannon over a whole area around peter.so he can't avoid it.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jackofspades

@Franchise1590: so now you are not even going to say that you did in fact said that and peter will outsmart him he is not even in his league

wanonalake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spiderman would so easily destroy him. It would be a stomp for spidy

Avatar image for thebattlecalculatot
TheBattleCalculatot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

I say Cyborg, but not easily.

WeAreMany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CYBORG

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@franchise1590:

Cyborg is not more durable than. Rhino has traded blows with the Hulk.

But Cyborg could still take this.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-man has a lot of experience with that kind of opponent.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WeAreMany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers