Spiderman vs 300 and Immortals (Read)

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By john_doe_0897

The Spartans have heard of a legendary warrior and are eager to test their metal. The Immortals have been ordered to kill Spiderman in honor of King Xerses as a show of his power and might.

Spiderman has a sword and shield but no webbing. The Immortals and soldiers have their gear and weapons from the movie including arrows.

Spiderman gets no rest or recovery in between the rounds

Fight takes place at the hot gates where the 300 fought. This is To the Death!

Can Spiderman clear? and if not, how many does he take with him?

Spiderman is blood lusted

Spiderman from The Amazing Spiderman movie

R1. 500 Immortals

R2. the 300 spartans

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_doe_0897: Spider-Man wipes the Immortals and takes 200 Spartans with him beforethey win

Avatar image for cosmic-tactician
cosmic-tactician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider man is an amazing adversary but even his spider sense has limits. Could it keep 300+bodies of highly trained warriors. Also does Peter know how to use a sword and shield

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic-tactician: @gingerpenny:O wow that's quite a. Wouldn't it be epic to watch?

I have no idea if spiderman knows how to use a sword and shield but I don't believe he does. His acrobatics and reaction time would make up for his lack of skill though. Spider sense might over load him with all the swords and arrows coming at him lol

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By Fallschirmjager

I can't see how even either movie Spider-Man would struggle with this.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie Spider-Man would get stomped.

Comic Spider-Man.. eh.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: So you say he clears easily? Seems like we have a difference in opinon here. How do you see spiderman winning?

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could have sworn there's a scan of Spider-Man casually beating dozens of trained warriors in armor within getting hit once floating around somewhere.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh I thought, this was Immortals, as in the movie. With the gods.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@fallschirmjager: So you say he clears easily? Seems like we have a difference in opinon here. How do you see spiderman winning?

Even movie Spider-Men are bullet timing, multi tonners.

We have no evidence that the 300 Spartans were even necessarily peak human.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: I thought the numbers would overwhelm Spidey. Especially the arrow spam, there comes a point in war when all angles cannot be accounted for. Spiderman will be surrounded immediately. This is 800 skilled warriors so he will be hard pressed I believe and it should take its toll eventually. Little by little I see him getting tagged by an arrow here and a slash there and without webbing I see this being too much for spidey possibly and definantly too much for the movie versions of spidey

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I can't see how even either movie Spider-Man would struggle with this.

Yeah, and comics Spidey is the equivalent of (or better than) a modern army.

livewyre718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman here. I see him moving around too quickly to be hit. Even if he doesn't use the sword and shield his h2h skills would he enough to take this.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: @livewyre718: @leo-343: I've edited it to be The Amazing Spiderman Movie Spiderman. It's unfair to put comics against movie portrayals lol. So I feel like the Amazing Spiderman definantly cannot clear this, enhanced as he may be. I think he'd get close tho. Thoughts on the movie spiderman's chances here?

Thunderbol2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really against 800 soldiers trained for war and experts in team combat fully armed and fresh... I don't think he honestly clears through half of the immortals especially the movie ones.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: That arrow spam in the movies was serious tho...The Movie Spiderman also had webbing to help him, he'd have died many times over without it. I think he'd be able to take a good bit but not clear it. The blitz would be real but I don't believe his spider sense would cut it. The constant danger of a war scenario where EVERYONE is trying to kill you would be a constant headache and unhelpful i'd imagine. I'm not seeing him clear it but I could be swayed. Is he truly worth 800 trained and battle hardened warriors?

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: hmmm. Well I don't disagree with your analyses or parts of it anyway. But I still think that being surrounded by this many bloodlusted (these warriors are always blood lusted) warriors will prove too much. I give it the warriors 7/10. I remember spider getting shot and then he had a lil limp action but some time to recover. Here I see him getting tagged in a similar manner but not having that recovery time and getting put down. he'll be raising hell ofcourse but it will be a matter of time before he gets tagged imho. He may take hundreds with him though

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: I don't it as PIS t as a reminder that while he has extraordinary abilities, he can still be tagged and that's what will happen here imo. Spiderman's agility often overwhelms small groups of people or one on ones but one enemy to his agility is multiple opponents and being surrounded by hundreds of people firing arrows and throwing spears and hacking away should do the trick. Like I said it won't be easy and he'll take hundreds with him but he'd ultimately be taken down. I can see him getting dogpiled even and the immortals will stab their own to get at Spidey. The immortals should wound spidey enough for the 300 to finish him

Dasabi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man wins easily. Just find a big boulder then stand behind it and push it around to steamroll the infantry. Hot Gate pass is so narrow that a sufficiently wide boulder leaves no place to run.

Only concern is if Spidey can find the rock.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Just noticed how many posts you have 0_o wow man. That's YEARS of posting xD but I feel where you're coming from. And I personally wish spidey had more fight scenes that were longer and more h2h based. Any way give me a percentage you think spidey would take here. I say 7/10 against him and I accept we'll not agree on this one

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: You have FAR too much time if you got that many posts in one year lol. Now question. Does Spiderman always see in slow motion or only when danger is threatening him or is that an un known? Like can he control it like a switch?

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By gingerpenny

You are all trippin, Spider-Man can take 500 Immortals and the Spartans honestly are 50/50, making Spidey bloodlusted and giving him a sword and shield in place of web shooters is only going to make it that much more likely of him winning. The man would barely get tagged if at all...

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@blackspidey2099: @livewyre718: @leo-343: I've edited it to be The Amazing Spiderman Movie Spiderman. It's unfair to put comics against movie portrayals lol. So I feel like the Amazing Spiderman definantly cannot clear this, enhanced as he may be. I think he'd get close tho. Thoughts on the movie spiderman's chances here?

It's more fair, but TASM2 Spidey had some pretty nice feats. I think Spidey could just take a couple corpses to use as human shields, ad just run around bashing into the other warriors, one shotting them all.

Criostomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on the feats from Amazing Spiderman 2, Spiderman takes this. If he's careless, he might get hit once.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spiderman

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted spiderman is gonna stomp

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By cpt_nice

If he has to use a sword and shield he dies. He has no training with such weapons iirc.

If he can throw away his weapons and just use his fists, he can take this, provided he is bloodlusted. He is gonna be close to dead though. Killing 800 guys in a row is no joke.

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leonidas solos

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice: He can use his fists if he chooses. I just gave him a sword and shield because I felt he needed something to defend with against the onslaught. I don't feel that movie spidey could go the distance against 800 elite fighters like this and live. he would inevitably be tagged enough to be put down un my opinion though he might take the majority with him. And he's not untouchable so they should luck up and strike him down I feel like

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_doe_0897: Oh, I missed the fact that it is movie Spiderman.

In that case he gets pretty far but dies eventually. Comic Spiderman probably has the stamina to KO 800 fighters, although not easily, but I do not see movie Spiderman doing that.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By john_doe_0897

@cpt_nice: Not your fault, I edited to make it movie version yesterday after some people said comic version was unfair lol. Some people still feel movie version takes it as well though, but I can't see movie version clearing, though he'd take a few hundreds with him I feel

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Movie Spider-Man would get stomped.

Comic Spider-Man.. eh.

chuckwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would Spider-man need a sword and shield. he just picks up the nearest boulder and throws it like a giant bowling ball crushing scores of the normal human warriors at a time.