Spiderman v Warp Spider Exarch (Wh40k)

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chaos Prime

Battle takes place in Tokyo (image below) unpopulated.

Random encounter but both fighters are on high alert.

Warp Spider Exarchhas his usual gear for this encounter.

Spiderman & the Exarch start 500 yards away.

Morals On, Comic Book Spidey in this encounter.

Rules-No BFR allowed.

Win by ko, Death or Surrender.

Who Wins?

No Caption Provided

V

No Caption Provided
scene of battle Tokyo city
scene of battle Tokyo city
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Strider1992

@Chaos Prime: Comic version Spider-man? Morals On or Off?

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Chaos Prime

@Strider92 said:

@Chaos Prime: Comic version Spider-man? Morals On or Off?

Comic Book, Morals on :) will do an edit.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Strider1992

@Chaos Prime: My favorite comic character against my favorite Eldar unit......You know how to give me hard decisions. So i'm going to look at this objectively.

Speed wise I think Spider-man may have the edge. Eldar are fast enough to move as a blur to normal humans and can fight at the same speed as Space Marines. This isn't quite the same amount of raw speed as SM but its enough to make the Warp Spider a problem. Eldar are also really old and an Exarch could have hundreds of years of combat behind him/her. Combat reflex-wise I wouldn't be surprise if the Extrach was faster than SM in that respect. Next we have the standard gear. Warp Spider's standard gear is pretty bada$$ teleporter, deathspinner and in an Extrach's case powerblades too. In comparison Spider-man only has webbing. The Extrach has Pete outclassed by quite a lot in standard gear although well placed webbing would be enough to incap an Extrach. I doubt they are much over a ton or two in strength which isn't enough for a WS to break out of. Morals on means Spider-man will also be treating the Eldar as a human meaning he won't be throwing his full 11ton punches around. The Extrach of course will have no such handicap. Having said that even a normal blow from Spider-man is pretty damn strong and I don't see a WS shrugging one of easily.

Going by that I would have given the Extrach a majority due to his reaction speed and teleportation however we have Pete's spider-sense this is going to allow him to predict the Warp Spider's attacks thus bring his reaction speed up big time.

I'm actually going to say this is a draw. Both of them have an equal chance of taking the other. 5/10 win for either.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sethlol

Spiderman probably.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Chaos Prime

as the norm great reply there :)

Do agree this is imo a very close encounter.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Strider1992

@Chaos Prime: Yeah its very close. If Morals where off i'd give it to Spider-man due to him being a LOT stronger but with Morals on he'll hold back evening the odds. Couldn't really call this.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist

@Strider92 said:

@Chaos Prime: My favorite comic character against my favorite Eldar unit......You know how to give me hard decisions. So i'm going to look at this objectively.

Speed wise I think Spider-man may have the edge. Eldar are fast enough to move as a blur to normal humans and can fight at the same speed as Space Marines. This isn't quite the same amount of raw speed as SM but its enough to make the Warp Spider a problem. Eldar are also really old and an Exarch could have hundreds of years of combat behind him/her. Combat reflex-wise I wouldn't be surprise if the Extrach was faster than SM in that respect. Next we have the standard gear. Warp Spider's standard gear is pretty bada$$ teleporter, deathspinner and in an Extrach's case powerblades too. In comparison Spider-man only has webbing. The Extrach has Pete outclassed by quite a lot in standard gear although well placed webbing would be enough to incap an Extrach. I doubt they are much over a ton or two in strength which isn't enough for a WS to break out of. Morals on means Spider-man will also be treating the Eldar as a human meaning he won't be throwing his full 11ton punches around. The Extrach of course will have no such handicap. Having said that even a normal blow from Spider-man is pretty damn strong and I don't see a WS shrugging one of easily.

Going by that I would have given the Extrach a majority due to his reaction speed and teleportation however we have Pete's spider-sense this is going to allow him to predict the Warp Spider's attacks thus bring his reaction speed up big time.

I'm actually going to say this is a draw. Both of them have an equal chance of taking the other. 5/10 win for either.

Eldar are faster than Space Marines. Dark Eldar very much so.

I give it to the Exarch simply becuase he has the Spinners and Power Weapons. Spidey could win with a hit. I just dont see him landing one nor doging the Razor Net of doom.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Strider1992

@CadenceV2 said:

I give it to the Exarch simply becuase he has the Spinners and Power Weapons. Spidey could win with a hit. I just dont see him landing one nor doging the Razor Net of doom.

If he didn't have a spider-sense I would agree with you because he wouldn't have the reaction time to dodge. With it however he does and he most likely wouldn't win with 1 hit due to his Morals.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump :))))

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidy in a slim majority

the spinner spreclises in stealth tactics which are useless against spidys Spider sense

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not to mention in a city Spiderman has much better mobility