• 77 results
Avatar image for return_of_the_troller
Return_of_the_troller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Spiderman is as he is regularly portrayed and has his web shooters with 10 fresh reload clips for each webshooter.

Round 1: Black Widow

Round 2: Wolverine

Round 3: Hulk

Where does he stop?

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By The_Thunderer

clears

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Space_Coyote

@The_Thunderer said:

clears

Yup, spite.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By nefarious

He stops at Hulk.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nelomaxwell

Didn't spidey boot hulk into space or something I remember him saying that. in an issue.

Masterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Masterr

I believe he would stop at Hulk.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By ChaosBlazer

kind of a weird gauntlet. if you search the forums for each battle, spiderman stops at Hulk.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@space_coyote said:

@The_Thunderer said:

clears

Yup, spite.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jashro44

@Nelomaxwell said:

Didn't spidey boot hulk into space or something I remember him saying that. in an issue.

Spider-man had the uni-power so he was amped. He should stop at hulk.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Nefarious said:

He stops at Hulk.
Namtomex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Namtomex

spiderman gets destroyed by wolverine. spiderman does not have the ability to incapacitate wolverine and wolverine is a supreme seasoned veteran of fighting. honestly i dont even think he can get passed black widow if its scarlett johannsan b.c spiderman has a redhead fetish and scarlet johannsan black widow is the most beautiful redhead in the world, and she could easily seduce him. especially if its the toby maguire spiderman, aka biggest a**hole on the planet. if i was in a room with hitler, osama, and toby maguire, and i had a gun with two bullets, i would shoot toby twice.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BringnIt

Very persuasive @namtomex

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#13  Edited By Strider1992

@Namtomex: I don't know what it is but i'm getting the feeling you don't like Spider-man. Not really sure why its very subtly integrated into your phrase.

Spider-man stops at Hulk

@Namtomex said:

spiderman does not have the ability to incapacitate wolverine and wolverine is a supreme seasoned veteran of fighting.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By nickthedevil

Who's the artist for that scan? ^^^ looks like the Artist for The Flash.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jashro44

Should we flag trollers new account or just leave it until he starts trolling again?

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nefarious said:

He stops at Hulk.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Should we flag trollers new account or just leave it until he starts trolling again?

Wait till he starts trolling again.... which he will.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#18  Edited By AssertingValor

hulk

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

How is Spider-Man gonna beat Hulk?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@jashro44 said:

No, because his original account wasn't banned so you'd just be filling up the flag cue for nothing.If he is trolling or breaks any rules.Feel free to flag but not for nothing.
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AssertingValor

@Vance Astro: Am i unable to flag fmi?

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22  Edited By Phaedrusgr

@Strider92: I thank thee from the bottom of my heart for this image you've uploaded. I'm sick and tired of hearing that Wolverine would "destroy" Pete.

Anyway, he stops at Hulk. He can't hurt him. (Unless, he finds away to calm him, turning him into Bruce, but I wouldn't know if that could actually count as a victory).

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PikminMania

He stops at Wolverine. Read Spider-man vs Wolverine people.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@LordMaverick said:

@Vance Astro: Am i unable to flag fmi?

Yes, you can flag him but the reasoning has to be because he broke the rules not just because you want to flag him.
Recoil1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Recoil1985

Spider-Man makes it to the final round but loses.   

Buuuuuuuut, Spider-Man wins if Electro is doing the play-by-play commentary from a bar.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By AssertingValor

@Vance Astro: i always have to PM a mod tho, everytime i have tried to flag, i get a red message telling me i cannot flag at the moment, and to try tmorrow. This has been goin on for over a year.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#27  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@LordMaverick said:

hulk

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#28  Edited By Strider1992

@Phaedrusgr said:

@Strider92: I thank thee from the bottom of my heart for this image you've uploaded. I'm sick and tired of hearing that Wolverine would "destroy" Pete.

No problem.

@Recoil1985 said:

Buuuuuuuut, Spider-Man wins if Electro is doing the play-by-play commentary from a bar.

Yeah but that's spite. Electro's level reality warping is just spiteful!

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jayfournines

@Namtomex said:

spiderman gets destroyed by wolverine. spiderman does not have the ability to incapacitate wolverine and wolverine is a supreme seasoned veteran of fighting. honestly i dont even think he can get passed black widow if its scarlett johannsan b.c spiderman has a redhead fetish and scarlet johannsan black widow is the most beautiful redhead in the world, and she could easily seduce him. especially if its the toby maguire spiderman, aka biggest a**hole on the planet. if i was in a room with hitler, osama, and toby maguire, and i had a gun with two bullets, i would shoot toby twice.

You make a compelling, eloquent and very intelligent argument, however, Spiderman beats Wolverine

Avatar image for return_of_the_troller
Return_of_the_troller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordMaverick said:

@Vance Astro: i always have to PM a mod tho, everytime i have tried to flag, i get a red message telling me i cannot flag at the moment, and to try tmorrow. This has been goin on for over a year.

That is what I get when I try to post on a thread (we are like brothers dude, seriously!!!1)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@LordMaverick said:

Your Karma was too high for whatever reason.I reset it though.So you shouldn't have any problems flagging anyone.
Ulviar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ulviar

Well, I suppose it's clear that Spidey will beat Black Widow and Wolverine, but he'll stop at Hulk. Spider-Man has defeated Savage Hulk twice, but he can't take on the Green Scar.

trolling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By trolling

@Ulviar said:

Well, I suppose it's clear that Spidey will beat Black Widow and Wolverine, but he'll stop at Hulk. Spider-Man has defeated Savage Hulk twice, but he can't take on the Green Scar.

I BEG TO DIFFER

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AssertingValor

@Vance Astro: Thank you

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AssertingValor

@Return_of_the_troller: NO

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By utotheg38

@Return_of_the_troller said:

@LordMaverick said:

That is what I get when I try to post on a thread (we are like brothers dude, seriously!!!1)

lmao

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By BringnIt

@Recoil1985 don't you dare make mockery of the greatest comic book scene of all time, sir.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

If he makes it past wolverine, which I think is possible, he stops at Hulk.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#39  Edited By deadpoolrules

stops at Hulk,because he probably would spend 5 reloads of web,and IT'S GODDAMN HULK.

Megabeast1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Megabeast1

He STOMPS all over Widow, takes out wolverine in an okay battle. And loses to hulk, hulk rips him apart!!!!

fondofpacman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By fondofpacman

I'd say he stops at hulk (although he beat Juggernaut by luring him in wet cement once, but that probably counts as PIS)

SpideyFan113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SpideyFan113

Spider-man is fast and agile enough to dodge Hulk's attacks. If his spider-sense warns him about stupid things like someone about to bump into him or make him be able to dodge friggin' bullets, than he can dodge Hulk's attacks. If Captain America can dodge and survive an attack from Hulk, Spidey can do it in his sleep practically. He's been able to dodge an onslaught of up to 10 snipers at the same time, a massive attack from the Tinkerer involving dozens of lasers and missiles, and a whole lot more. Hulk is just two fists and maybe legs, no prob. And I haven't even mentioned Spider-man's amazing intelligence and webbing (I'm not talking webbing up the Hulk cuz he can easily break it, I'm talking his classic stun move where he shoots his webbing into your eyes). Spidey know's Hulk, and that alone is a tool against him in battle. And Spidey has the potential strength to kill a person with one punch, which means his punches will harm Hulk as well. And if I'm not mistaken, Spidey has already beaten the Hulk in the comics. As for Wolverine, easy. Did you know Wolverine actually stabbed Spidey in the chest once, and his reaction was "Logan, YOU IDIOT!" and then he proceeded to beat Wolverine all around, the rest of the Avengers were like "Um, should we help him?" (It was so hilarious). But my point is, when Wolverine actually managed to stab Spidey, he treated more like an annoyance than an actual injury. Wolves also has no super strength and Spider-man's webbing requires 120 pounds per millimeter to break. Which means that Wolves would have to apply 120 lbs worth of strength to break just a millimeter of Spidey's web. Now imagine Spidey webbing up all of Wolverine's body. And his claws may be able to cut Spidey's webs, but sooner or later Spidey will get him into a position that will make that impossible. Spidey's already beaten Wolverine a couple of times in the comics. And as for Black Widow, really? Yeah she's a kickass fighter but Spidey's fought a bunch of fighters that far surpass his fighting skills and he's whooped them all. He can dodge her bullets, outsmart her, and beat her with ease. I can see why she's Round 1. Lol And please don't bring that wuss Tobey McGuire Spidey into this fight, as far as I'm concerned, I hope the Amazing series demolishes the Sam Raimi series. So people can see that Spidey's a kick ass hero that takes an entire army to take down and not a wuss that spends most of the movie crying over MJ then fighting super villians. Spidey wins all three rounds. Sorry for my long ass nerd rant. Rofl :P

zandor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By zandor

Spiderman>>>>Captain America=Hulk

thread/

SpideyFan113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SpideyFan113

@PikminMania: How does that comic prove Wolverine can beat Spider-man? If anything, it proves Spider-man can beat Wolverine with ease if he wanted to. Wolverine admitted himself in that comic that Spidey can beat him. Plus there was literally a comic where Spider-man beat Wolverine in a single comic page. Used nothing but his webbing. Spidey wins: Game, set, match.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By NEEK_03

Spidey takes it all the way to the hulk. and that fight is gonna be tough but it is possible. i dont think he is going to win a majority. but he can out smart him, he has stated before he could stop the hulk if he had to, and hulk is going to have a very very very hard time hitting him. a serious spiderman can defeat the hulk, it wont be easy, and it wont be the majority but it has happened before. he can clear this, assuming this is savage hulk. he cant beat WWH. not normal spidey atleast.

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By EpitomeofCool

stops at hulk....

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

That name....that picture.....that trollyness, hmmmm, it seems so familiar. But where is it from?

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

@SpideyFan113 said:

Spider-man is fast and agile enough to dodge Hulk's attacks. If his spider-sense warns him about stupid things like someone about to bump into him or make him be able to dodge friggin' bullets, than he can dodge Hulk's attacks. If Captain America can dodge and survive an attack from Hulk, Spidey can do it in his sleep practically. He's been able to dodge an onslaught of up to 10 snipers at the same time, a massive attack from the Tinkerer involving dozens of lasers and missiles, and a whole lot more. Hulk is just two fists and maybe legs, no prob. And I haven't even mentioned Spider-man's amazing intelligence and webbing (I'm not talking webbing up the Hulk cuz he can easily break it, I'm talking his classic stun move where he shoots his webbing into your eyes). Spidey know's Hulk, and that alone is a tool against him in battle. And Spidey has the potential strength to kill a person with one punch, which means his punches will harm Hulk as well. And if I'm not mistaken, Spidey has already beaten the Hulk in the comics. As for Wolverine, easy. Did you know Wolverine actually stabbed Spidey in the chest once, and his reaction was "Logan, YOU IDIOT!" and then he proceeded to beat Wolverine all around, the rest of the Avengers were like "Um, should we help him?" (It was so hilarious). But my point is, when Wolverine actually managed to stab Spidey, he treated more like an annoyance than an actual injury. Wolves also has no super strength and Spider-man's webbing requires 120 pounds per millimeter to break. Which means that Wolves would have to apply 120 lbs worth of strength to break just a millimeter of Spidey's web. Now imagine Spidey webbing up all of Wolverine's body. And his claws may be able to cut Spidey's webs, but sooner or later Spidey will get him into a position that will make that impossible. Spidey's already beaten Wolverine a couple of times in the comics. And as for Black Widow, really? Yeah she's a kickass fighter but Spidey's fought a bunch of fighters that far surpass his fighting skills and he's whooped them all. He can dodge her bullets, outsmart her, and beat her with ease. I can see why she's Round 1. Lol And please don't bring that wuss Tobey McGuire Spidey into this fight, as far as I'm concerned, I hope the Amazing series demolishes the Sam Raimi series. So people can see that Spidey's a kick ass hero that takes an entire army to take down and not a wuss that spends most of the movie crying over MJ then fighting super villians. Spidey wins all three rounds. Sorry for my long ass nerd rant. Rofl :P

Oh lordy.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By kcaz

win by death, he stops at wolverine, if not, stops at hulk. spidey cannot hurt hulk, plus hulk has strong healing factor

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By PikminMania

@SpideyFan113 said:

@PikminMania: How does that comic prove Wolverine can beat Spider-man? If anything, it proves Spider-man can beat Wolverine with ease if he wanted to. Wolverine admitted himself in that comic that Spidey can beat him. Plus there was literally a comic where Spider-man beat Wolverine in a single comic page. Used nothing but his webbing. Spidey wins: Game, set, match.

Wolverine has also beaten Spider-man in one page, the fact is that Spider-man vs Wolverine was the only truly unbiased comic about their fights. The fight was long but in the end they tied against each other, Wolverine won though because later Spider-man commented that all his joints hurt extremely while Wolverine was fine due to his healing factor.