R1 - Punisher, Black Widow and Hawkeye

R2 - Batman, Nightwing and Jason Todd

R3 - Deathstroke and Deadshot

R4 - Wolverine and Black Panther

R5 - Chuck Norris

-----------------------------

Each round Spiderman fully heals.

Morals: Off

Can he clear or what round will he fall?

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Depends if he can troll Chuck Norris enough.

Avatar image for cpt_facepuncher
Cpt_FacePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Chuck real life feats, movie feats, or meme feats?

Spidey clears if the former two, but is utterly stomped by the latter.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By lettsplay10

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This ^.

However in a realistic gauntlet, Round 4 is most likely his stopping point.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4 probably.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What version of Black Panther and Wolverine?

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Clears

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears all at the same time and i will be willing to CaV that with anyone using CV standard battle rules

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Black Panther can handle Peter's webbing. Wolverine can deal with Peter's blunt force attacks.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

Clears all at the same time and i will be willing to CaV that with anyone using CV standard battle rules

@super_soldierxii :)

There is no eye roll big enough.

Spider-Man fans are out of freaken control on the Vine. Getting worse every year.

Just cuz I'm feeling mean;

That's just the first bloke on the list.

But yeah, Spider-Man takes down not just Punisher, all other A-listers because his morals are off.

He'd make it to round 4. But that's it.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What kind of weapons does punisher have?

Does hawkeye have trick arrows? The reason I'm asking is because AOE weapons can help negate Spider-Man's evasive tactics. Team 1 isn't your average goons with weapons.

Avatar image for agentghostrider
AgentGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R3

Waterd103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman clears.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5

Chuck Norris misses but the air pressure of the punch is so much it sends Spider-Man to the moon

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By schillenger420

If morals are off than Parker clears. Wolverine makes a great flail for him to beat Black Panther bloody. If morals on, than yeah... he stops at 4. 1 v 1 against either wouldn't be that bad (Panther being worse than Wolverine) but against both at once..... that's a little much for an, "always holding back because he's afraid of killing someone" Parker to take down.... at least for the majority. If this was a 10-10 battle, he'd win a few, even with morals on. And yes Parker is that mean. I rank him at low mid-tier. Putting him up against street level guy's is kind of a mis-match.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

He stops at 4 but not without a fight.

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fine. Lets go.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I want to see this. I'll admit to being a Spidey fanboy, but even I think, with morals on he loses the majority at round 4.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I want to see this. I'll admit to being a Spidey fanboy, but even I think, with morals on he loses the majority at round 4.

Well he is morals off here, but my issue is he said he can take the entire gauntlet at the same time. That is ridiculous.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Ohhh. ok... Hate to say it but a bloodlusted Parker probably takes a few. He doesn't win the majority.... but he doesn't get beat every time either. An angry Spiderman is not to be denied.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Facepalm of death.

I dislike the Chuck Norris wave. A lot.

But Spider-Man GODSTOMPS every round. Morals off, he stomps. With morals, I still think he wins, more so because his webbing and superior reflexes. He can incap people from further away and defeat them. Round 2, 3 and 4 will pose their "problems," if you will, but nothing that a pissed off Spider-Man can't handle.

...and then yes, he punts the hyped Chuck to the neighboring city.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Ohhh. ok... Hate to say it but a bloodlusted Parker probably takes a few. He doesn't win the majority.... but he doesn't get beat every time either. An angry Spiderman is not to be denied.

He isn't taking the entire gauntlet at once. He might clear this, but if everyone teams up on him he would lose. Wolverine alone has given him a tough fight and Peter doesn't usually hold back. Punisher has shot him multiple times and even post way of the spider. With the 8 other guys running interference there isn't any way he winning.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Peter ALWAYS holds back. The guy's so afraid of doing permanent damage it's ridiculous. On the other hand its also kind of the reason he has such trouble sometimes. In many instances it would be easy for him to win his battles.... but he doesn't want to genuinely hurt anyone. He just wants to stop them from doing whatever criminal deed they're up too. He really is just that good of a 'good-guy'.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Peter ALWAYS holds back. The guy's so afraid of doing permanent damage it's ridiculous. On the other hand its also kind of the reason he has such trouble sometimes. In many instances it would be easy for him to win his battles.... but he doesn't want to genuinely hurt anyone. He just wants to stop them from doing whatever criminal deed they're up too. He really is just that good of a 'good-guy'.

Peter has stated on panel that he doesn't hold back against wolverine, and he's even thrown him out a building before (something he obviously wouldn't do to a normal human). He still gives Peter tough fights despite this. You throw everyone else into the mix it gets a lot worst. There is no way Peter is taking all of those guys at once even morals off.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: If this is Peter being brutal, he webs Wolverine and turns him into essentially a flail, slamming him into walls, cars. concrete, whatever... before doing the ultimate Olympic hammertoss. He may not be able to kill Wolverine, but he can incap/ko relatively easily.... if this is brutal Peter.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: If this is Peter being brutal, he webs Wolverine and turns him into essentially a flail, slamming him into walls, cars. concrete, whatever... before doing the ultimate Olympic hammertoss. He may not be able to kill Wolverine, but he can incap/ko relatively easily.... if this is brutal Peter.

And everyone else is just going to be standing around and twiddling there thumbs while Peter throws wolverine around? And Logan has cut and countered webbing several times. Its not that simple.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone get's hit with the weapon called Wolverine. He's become Spiderman's flail remember.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes because its not like black panther can't teleport him out, or wolverine himself can't cut his way out, or batman can't cut him out using the bat laser. Or like everyone would be spread apart.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jashro44 said:

Yes because its not like black panther can't teleport him out, or wolverine himself can't cut his way out, or batman can't cut him out using the bat laser. Or like everyone would be spread apart.

Wait he's fighting everyone at the same time?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Wait he's fighting everyone at the same time?

No. Someone made the claim a morals off spider-man could beat everyone here at the same time. Which is nonsense. I mean a morals off spider-man is a beast but that is crossing a line....

chuckwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-man clears easily

Round 1: Hawkeye is the biggest threat simply because of explosive arrows, but Pete has proven himself quite durable against blunt force trauma, it's piercing attacks (bullets etc) he's vunerable too but that's what his reflexes and spider-sense are for, none of them can hit him.

Round 2: Biggest threat here is Nightwing, He's as agile and as fast as humanly possible, but still nothing compared to Parker. Batman and Todd are too weak and slow to even connect a blow.

Round 3: Again Deadshot is a non-factor, he keeps missing until Spidey get's close enough to land a blow. Deathstroke is just physically outclassed, even though he does have a combat skill advantage, Peter is no slouch either 12 years (current timeline age) of fighting supervillians have developed his fighting skill quite well.

Round 3: The toughest round because Wolverine can actually take a blow, but the Panther is a basic non-factor. Yes I know, vibranium suit, teleportation etc. But 2 factors Spidey is immune to being surprised by BP teleporting in and attacking, and 2 even though vibranium can withstand impacts, it can still be pulled apart, Pete would simply rip the armor off him just like he has done Stark's.

Against Wolverine, comes down to which is stronger the flesh and connective tissue between Wolverine's bones, or Spider-man's physical strength, I'm going with the guy that can lift a 40 ton train car with ease.

Last round is a joke, literally, despite the hype, Norris has gotten his ass handed to him by the Green Hornet's chauffeur. Against Spidey, he'd be a bloodstain.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: alright i'll create it and tag you when im on a computer

BatBro15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1 because of Chuck. Chuck always shoots first :)

Zero_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-man clears easily

Round 1: Hawkeye is the biggest threat simply because of explosive arrows, but Pete has proven himself quite durable against blunt force trauma, it's piercing attacks (bullets etc) he's vunerable too but that's what his reflexes and spider-sense are for, none of them can hit him.

Round 2: Biggest threat here is Nightwing, He's as agile and as fast as humanly possible, but still nothing compared to Parker. Batman and Todd are too weak and slow to even connect a blow.

Round 3: Again Deadshot is a non-factor, he keeps missing until Spidey get's close enough to land a blow. Deathstroke is just physically outclassed, even though he does have a combat skill advantage, Peter is no slouch either 12 years (current timeline age) of fighting supervillians have developed his fighting skill quite well.

Round 3: The toughest round because Wolverine can actually take a blow, but the Panther is a basic non-factor. Yes I know, vibranium suit, teleportation etc. But 2 factors Spidey is immune to being surprised by BP teleporting in and attacking, and 2 even though vibranium can withstand impacts, it can still be pulled apart, Pete would simply rip the armor off him just like he has done Stark's.

Against Wolverine, comes down to which is stronger the flesh and connective tissue between Wolverine's bones, or Spider-man's physical strength, I'm going with the guy that can lift a 40 ton train car with ease.

Last round is a joke, literally, despite the hype, Norris has gotten his ass handed to him by the Green Hornet's chauffeur. Against Spidey, he'd be a bloodstain.

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Batman1130

Clears. 4 shouldn't be that difficult since spidey outclasses them in about every way- speed, strength, agility, reaction time, range attacks. Peter is outclasses in martial arts skill but that won't matter since he is bloodlusted

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fake Chuck Norris beats The Living Tribunal, or comes close, so Spider-Man definitely loses there, if not earlier. Presumably it's not the real Chuck Norris, or he'd be placed in Round 1.