Spiderman (Peter Parker) VS Hatake Kakashi (Pre-Shippuden)

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By iUseMyCajonas
Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By Heatblaze

@the_new_avenger said:

@heatblaze123: Clones plus multiple attacks will overload his sense it has happened before.

Did the person who can see the future also know all of Spiderman's h2h skills just by looking at him?

Spider Man has fought 117 skilled warriors with high tech guns and swords, that didn't overload it, why would it now? I don't why know how he fights would help if she has clairvoyance. And he has his SS, so I don't think it matters.

Avatar image for the_new_avenger
The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: Nah not even close, he's just fast Minato can throw those pretty quickly.

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: Kakashi is not these "Skilled warriors"

We can do a CAV, Kakashi vs 616 Peter.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: while yours are non-existent. You've given weak responses to chidori (which passes through insulated materials all the time) and assuming that you need a body of water nearby in order to use water techniques (like that time tobirama fought the 3rd hokage on the rooftop, right?) , claiming versatility is useless, not addressing how he'll handle clones and the other two elements Kakashi can use.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: Kakashi is not these "Skilled warriors"

We can do a CAV, Kakashi vs 616 Peter.

I have never CAV before and honestly don't intend too. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: Let's do a CAV Standard Kakshi vs 616 standard peter. No need for DMS Kakashi or anything like that. I can use Part 1 Kakashi as long as i can use Kid Kakashi feats or why even handi cap Kakashi if spiderman is so good lets do War-arc Kakashi vs 616 Peter.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiamaku said:

@heatblaze123: while yours are non-existent. You've given weak responses to chidori (which passes through insulated materials all the time) and assuming that you need a body of water nearby in order to use water techniques (like that time tobirama fought the 3rd hokage on the rooftop, right?) , claiming versatility is useless, not addressing how he'll handle clones and the other two elements Kakashi can use.

Like what? And Kakashi isn't tobirama, and he did the same thing Kisame did when he got water. I already stated Spidey fighting off 117 warriors with high tech weapons by himself.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: Any speed feats pre shippuden buddy?

Sure, crossing countries in hours numerous times (whilst moving at the speed of his genin squad) should be plenty or how about this exact scenario which would end peter:

Even Sasuke was unable to react fully to itatchi in part, peter isn't anywhere near this level of thinking speed hence why it's all animated in slow motion and they go over there strategy nearly every time afterwards. If kishi wasn't such a troll in character development we'd have a feat of kakashi splitting a lightning bolt before becomming an anbu, THAT kakashi would be a better matchup.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: Let's do a CAV Standard Kakshi vs 616 standard peter. No need for DMS Kakashi or anything like that. I can use Part 1 Kakashi as long as i can use Kid Kakashi feats or why even handi cap Kakashi if spiderman is so good lets do War-arc Kakashi vs 616 Peter.

I have never CAV before, I don't have any intentions to. War Arc kakashi or post shippuden in general would beat Spidey.

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: It's a speed feat for how fast the Kunai's are in Naruto verse though i worded it wrong, the Kunai intercepted Guy so Minato could block the TSB for Guy.

Minato can also throw kunai before he get's blitzed by the raikage yet Kakashi can out run them if he wants to.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123 said:

Sure, crossing countries in hours numerous times (whilst moving at the speed of his genin squad) should be plenty or how about this exact scenario which would end peter:

Even Sasuke was unable to react fully to itatchi in part, peter isn't anywhere near this level of thinking speed hence why it's all animated in slow motion and they go over there strategy nearly every time afterwards. If kishi wasn't such a troll in character development we'd have a feat of kakashi splitting a lightning bolt before becomming an anbu, THAT kakashi would be a better matchup.

I have not seen him cross countries in hours, if you're talking about those moments where they're hoping from trees those are often unspecified, and Spidey not only dodge lightning, but he has also outpaced electricity.

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi wins. Without too much difficulty

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern said:
@heatblaze123 said:

I have not seen him cross countries in hours, if you're talking about those moments where they're hoping from trees those are often unspecified, and Spidey not only dodge lightning, but he has also outpaced electricity.

The sasuke retrieval arc happened within the span of a day LOL! Not even a full day it was late at night when sasuke left, the team left that morning and returned the very same day when Sasuke had finally crossed the border. That's a casual cross country pace not keeping in mind the actual time they got delayed for battles briefly.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: wrong choice of words. It goes through materials that don't conduct electricity, such as stone, wood, walls, etc. Of course he isn't tobirama. Of course he did the same thing as kisame, he's the copy ninja.

Feats for these 117 warriors? Are they as fast as Peter? Do they have precog? Can they manipulate elements? Do they have perfect teamwork?

Still waiting on your counters to the other elements

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiamaku: Insulated webbing is meant to stop the electricity (encase it). I can easily ask for feats of these shadow clones, it really makes no difference they're fodder and not hard bodied, it's meant to show he can handle high numbers. If you're going to say each of his shadow clones have Precog and used effectively, you need to prove that.

Danikerhino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi can win, but if Spider-Man lands a hit, it's over. Good match btw.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: so he's going to encase an attack that goes through virtually anything?

To use your own argument against you, I asked first. And all the clones have sharingan, so. Plus it's been shown multiple times that shadow clones gave all the abilities of the original, just to a lesser degree.

So those 117 soldiers are fodder then.

And still waiting on counters to Kakashi's other abilities, and why versatility is useless.

ebonhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kalashi for sheer versatility, plus I don't recall the stadium having structures to give spidey any aerial advantage.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiamaku said:

@heatblaze123: so he's going to encase an attack that goes through virtually anything?

Sounds like an NLF, Insulated is broad it could negate or encase, I might have to look into it.

To use your own argument against you, I asked first. And all the clones have sharingan, so. Plus it's been shown multiple times that shadow clones gave all the abilities of the original, just to a lesser degree.

Have those clones shown the use of the sharingan? If not don't bother.

So those 117 soldiers are fodder then.

So are the shadow clones, and will disperse if that get hit.

And still waiting on counters to Kakashi's other abilities, and why versatility is useless.

What other abilities does he have that will be used here?

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@heatblaze123: Spiderman is not containing Chidori It's CHAKRA infused Lightning.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Gracetrack

Speed being equalized, Kakashi should be able to easily mimic and counter any h2h move Peter can throw at him thanks to his sharingan. Kakashi can even feed him commands (to a degree) using his "Hypnotic Eye." Not to mention all the other tricks Kakashi has in his repertoire.

The Copy Ninja wins 9/10.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: How do you know they crossed the border already?

Hm? They were going towards the sound, once Sasuke hit the border konoha knew it would be nearly impossible to track him from there. He had to have crossed the border to get to orochimaru....... If by they you mean the konoha nin then no they ever crossed the border simply tracked him to it.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alik28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiamaku: congrats reading your messages compelled me to register and post.

First off given the time frame for kakashi has there been a time the shadow clones have been anything but fodder? I watched the entire pre time skip storyand they were pretty much always used as fodder to set up a different attack or confuse the opponent two things the spider sense will help vounter

You(sorry if I confuse u with some one else) said he will confuse the spider sense and then strike. I'd like to point out that people that rely on trying to disorient their enemy tend to get stomped by spidey.

The problem kakashi has is that he relies on trickery being a ninja and all. Spidey sense kinda cuts through all the trickery bs so what we have is a guy with (equalized) speed who can read movements and manipulate elements. Trickery wont work on spidey so his best chamce are standard attacks. He has average strength to spideys superhuman strength

So the question Is (and what I think this fight boils down) is sharingan vs spidey sense.

Kakashis relies on conscious effort to work but spidey's is a whole different sense and reflex action. Hes doesnt have to concentrate to use it. Even giving kakashi the benefit of the doubt that his sharingan is as good as the spidey sense. His agility is not on par with spidey's meaning he can read themoves but cant react as fast as spidey can.

Kakashi is kind of like a ninja task master he can copy the movements of spidey but not the attributes of the moves.

So basically fighting a taskmaster with shadow.clone fodder and some elemental manipulation.

Kakashi doesnt have the speed to tag spidey with a chidori and even the best laid traps will not work.

I dont see spideys webs containing a chidori tho. Fortunately I think spidey outclasses kakashi so much he wont have to.

I mean spidey has fought guys with strongwr elemental manipulation than kakashi and won.

On top of that. If in character, I think these two become best pals as kakashi would love spideys wise cracks

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: no its not useless almost all his attacks will work on spiderman.

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alik28: Kakashi destroys spiderman wth are you on about.

alik28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_new_avenger: based in what? Weaker physical strength? Weaker agility? Weaker pre cog? (He still needs to focus on his victim to use it)

His advantages are: better fighting skills, deadlier weapons, and elemental manipulation (fire attacks water clones etc) thats it. Kakashi can predict spideys moves but doesnt have the agility to keep up and will beed to focus to do it. Spidey can read kakashis mives but doesnt require concentration its kinda auto pilot but he can focus to make his spidey sense even stronger he will be able to instantly see through any traps kakashi sets and I'd argue that spidey is significantly smarter.

Kakashi has lethal attacks but I dont see any of them working. The best argument is shadow clones to try and overwhelm but pre time skip I know of no feats with shadow clones that lead me to believe this would work on spidey. Hell the spidey sense would even allow spidey to know which is the real kakashi and he could just go straight for him.

I cant see kakashi taking this

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By The_New_Avenger

@alik28: Kakashi can body flicker into killing range and kill Spiderman. Kakashi has better reactions skill and experience. If speed wasn't equal Kakashi would be faster. And the arena give spiderman no help.

alik28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_new_avenger: im not aware of body flickering what is that? Im will argue reaction skills tho Spidey easily trumps him due to it being reflex spidey doesnt have to think about it but kakashi does. Also speed is equal but if it werent youre argui g traveling speed vs combat speed which is very very different spidey can tag guys like morlun who was able to climb a building several stories tall (going via the stairs inside) in a matter of a few seconds. Spidey has also tagged speedsters so im sure he can tag kakashi with little trouble.

But I must admit I dont know what body flicker is

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alik28: I'm down for a CAV Part 1 Kakashi with feats from him as a kid+teen VS 616 Spiderman.

alik28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whats CAV

alik28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By alik28

@the_new_avenger: just read up on body flicker.... that would be a terrible move to pull in a guy with aspidey sense. All it it does is put him within arms length of spidey. He cant get passed his super human agility and spider sense. A body flicker could and likely would backfire on kakashi

Also read up on cav (challenge a viner?) Whats involved? Im leaving work now so my internet acces will be gone in a bit

Im typing on my phone

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alik28: With speed equal that means Spiderman wont be able to react to the boy flicker.

alik28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_new_avenger: equal speed NOT equal agility + Precog. But let me ask you: if speed equalization is in effect. Is body flicker even allowed? The wiki says its a speed boosting abillity

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alik28: Yes it is allowed. And we can still do that CAV and let the other people decide who wins.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Spiderman due to having more feats

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi

ScarletFirefly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By ScarletFirefly

@the_new_avenger: Would be interesting to see you in the CaV, you certainly make good points. I favored Spidey to win but, you're almost winning me over :). I would like to debate with you but my debating skills are not that good (read: awful), so it would be really interesting if @heatblaze or @alik28 would take the challenge.

chuckwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With speed equalized... I'm assuming the OP means reflexes/combat speed then Spidey loses as even with his spider sense he would then be too slow to react to some of Kakashi's attacks, and would get tagged. I'm one of the biggest spider-man fanboys on the Vine but the thing that makes him so god against others is the fact his combat speed and reflexes are better than 98% of the rest of fiction.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alik28: Click battle forums very top

ScarletFirefly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Criostomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By equalizing their speed I think you're giving Spiderman more of an advantage. If their speed was left alone, I'd say Kakashi moves faster (while Raikiri is active) but Spider-Man's reflexes are probably just a half step better than Kakashi's. But since speed isn't a factor...

I give it to Spiderman NARROWLY because his webs MIGHT eventually catch Kakashi JUST long enough to slow him down and get some hits in. But if Kakashi lands a good blow on him with Raikiri, it's over for Spider-man.

With equal speed I say Spider-man by a margin of 6/10. If speed was left alone, I'd give it to Kakashi by about 7/10 because of the speed boost Raikiri gives him.

ScarletFirefly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By ScarletFirefly
@criostomp said:

With equal speed I say Spider-man by a margin of 6/10. If speed was left alone, I'd give it to Kakashi by about 7/10 because of the speed boost Raikiri gives him.

Raikiri doesn't give him a speed boost, it's just a technique that must be executed fast. Meaning your max speed, is Raikiri's max speed.

Taken from the wiki:

This technique has a major drawback, however. The speed at which the attack must be done, combined with the fact that the user must run in a straight line, causes a tunnel vision-like effect for the user. This allows the enemy to easily counter the attack, making it a potentially lethal move for the user.

alik28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry went home for the day. As far as challenging s viner I mean I guess im ok with it. That said im only good from 8am to 530 pm est when I go home I dont hop on here.

Given spideys feats with speedsters I would say even without speed equalized spidey takes it. With speed equalized it goes even more in spideys favor

Another factor I think were ignoring is spideys enhanced durability strikes from non super powered beings wont hurt nearly as hard meaning kakashis best damaging tools are his bladed weapons elemental attacks and chidori

As stated chidori goes tunnel visiony which makes the user very easy to counter even without precog. Now throw in spidey sense and chidori is useless

The thing about 4th spidey sense is that its power has been greatly expanded in stories over the years from a simple warning sense to giving him in depth knowledge of whos coming for him and where theyre coming from and when theyll be there (when he fought enforcers) its aldo allowed spidey take on galactic level enemies like the fire herald of galactus. He can use it to see through illusions and smoke and even use it to detect weakpoints.

Kakashis sharingan is certainly good he will probably be able to anticipate attacks like spidey can but without the super human agi to back it up. He would be able to copy jutsu if spidey used any.

But having been caught by guys like zabuza in that water imprisoning jutsu I have sincere doubts about pre time skip kakashi taking spidey out

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_new_avenger: Not getting into Peter vs Kakashi but I don't think Kakashi could outrun Minato's kunai considering right before your scan Minato was batting kunai away from Kakashi.

No Caption Provided

I think that the one you posted was Minato trying to create an opening by coordinating his throw so that both Kakashi and the shuriken arrive simultaneously.

chuckwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alik28 said:

Sorry went home for the day. As far as challenging s viner I mean I guess im ok with it. That said im only good from 8am to 530 pm est when I go home I dont hop on here.

Given spideys feats with speedsters I would say even without speed equalized spidey takes it. With speed equalized it goes even more in spideys favor

Another factor I think were ignoring is spideys enhanced durability strikes from non super powered beings wont hurt nearly as hard meaning kakashis best damaging tools are his bladed weapons elemental attacks and chidori

As stated chidori goes tunnel visiony which makes the user very easy to counter even without precog. Now throw in spidey sense and chidori is useless

The thing about 4th spidey sense is that its power has been greatly expanded in stories over the years from a simple warning sense to giving him in depth knowledge of whos coming for him and where theyre coming from and when theyll be there (when he fought enforcers) its aldo allowed spidey take on galactic level enemies like the fire herald of galactus. He can use it to see through illusions and smoke and even use it to detect weakpoints.

Kakashis sharingan is certainly good he will probably be able to anticipate attacks like spidey can but without the super human agi to back it up. He would be able to copy jutsu if spidey used any.

But having been caught by guys like zabuza in that water imprisoning jutsu I have sincere doubts about pre time skip kakashi taking spidey out

You do realize that normally Spidey is the faster of the 2 when it comes to reflexes and combat speed, by a large margin. Now travel speed I'll give to Kakashi but that isn't a factor in this type of fight