Spiderman (Peter Parker) VS Hatake Kakashi (Pre-Shippuden)

ScarletFirefly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ScarletFirefly
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

RULES

- Speed Equalized

- Both characters have full knowledge on each-other

- No Genjutsu for Kakashi

- Morals off for both characters

- Standard gear for both

- Win by death or KO

- Battle takes place here at Chunnin Exams Arena

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jonez_

Honestly it's pretty close. But Kakashi.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi.

ScarletFirefly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please post your reasons why you think any of the combatants win. That makes it easier for people to debate.
Thank you.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uhhh....I'd have to go with Kakashi due to versatility. He can manipulate 4 of the 5 elements, create clone of himself, and the chidori sounds a lot cooler than webbing.

Kakashi wins while reading Make-out paradise via chidori's awesome sound. Peter establishes the Cult of Kakashi.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's close but kakashi should win, especially if spidey looks him in the eyes for the whole fight. Kakashi simply has far to many abilities for spiderman to deal with

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiamaku said:

Uhhh....I'd have to go with Kakashi due to versatility. He can manipulate 4 of the 5 elements, create clone of himself, and the chidori sounds a lot cooler than webbing.

Kakashi wins while reading Make-out paradise via chidori's awesome sound. Peter establishes the Cult of Kakashi.

Spider Man's webbing is insulated, he can cancel out Chidori, also the clones are useless, so much as a scratch or a little blunt hit would dispersed them. If Speed wasn't equalized I would argue Peter being faster.

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone have feats/abilities for this Hatake?

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: webbing being insulated literally doesn't matter, as chidori will go straight through it. Narurto's shadow clones are weak, Kakashi's aren't. Plus he can make lightning abd water clones (although I don't remember if he uses the lightning clones pre skip)

Travel speed Kakashi is definitely faster, and I'd argue that Kakashi reacts faster, but Peter's precog would enable him to react...first. Meaning that Kakashi is moving his body faster, but Peter starts to move first, so that they'd end their movement at the same time. If that makes any sense.

gunsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By gunsout

Equalizing speed makes this a fair battle for Spiderman, but in terms of skill, tactical ingenuity and options in combat, Kakashi is head and shoulders above him.

Picture Kakashi's life - from the age of 6 he was battling adult ninja from other countries, his eventual possession of the sharingan at 13, meant it's possible to copy almost any technique he sees, memorizing ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu with near-perfect accuracy. He would go on to perform that technique or modify it to suit his needs, similar to when Sasuke Uchiha based his Lion Combo on Rock Lee's Front Lotus. But unlike Sasuke at that time, Kakashi has spent two decades copying techniques in every adversarial situation, which would make him one of the most skilled hand to hand combatants Peter would ever face. More importantly, he can translate this ability in to a fight with Peter, learning his style after only a couple of seconds in battle.

Then you have to consider his Ninjutsu abilities, and the tactics affiliated with them.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiamaku said:

@heatblaze123: webbing being insulated literally doesn't matter, as chidori will go straight through it.

Why?

Narurto's shadow clones are weak, Kakashi's aren't. Plus he can make lightning abd water clones (although I don't remember if he uses the lightning clones pre skip)

What proof do you have of them being strong? And there's no water in the battle stage the OP gave out, so no water clones.

Also it wouldn't matter since Pete carries freeze pellets.

Travel speed Kakashi is definitely faster, and I'd argue that Kakashi reacts faster, but Peter's precog would enable him to react...first. Meaning that Kakashi is moving his body faster, but Peter starts to move first, so that they'd end their movement at the same time. If that makes any sense.

He doesn't have faster travel speed, and prove he has better reaction time.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi because he has too many tricks in battle fields

gunsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By gunsout

@heatblaze123 said:

Spider Man's webbing is insulated, he can cancel out Chidori, also the clones are useless, so much as a scratch or a little blunt hit would dispersed them.

Not Kakashi's Lightning Clones. If the clone is injured, it will revert to its natural lightning-state, at the same time electrocuting whatever it is touching (Spiderman in this case), which would precede Kakashi finishing him off with an attack of his choosing.

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By newcomer

Kakashi wins, he is very versatile with many ways to take out spidey. He also has the skill and experience over spiderman. The only thing I can say that peter has over kakashi pre skip is strength. Overall kakashi takes it he is so much of a better fighter.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: chidori goes through everything, with the possible exception of susano'o and gedoudama, but that last one doesn't count.

He fought kabuto with shadow clones, and used them against kisame and Itachi. They're not as strong as he is, but they're not as weak add you're making them out to be. Lack of water doesn't really matter in regards to creating water clones, it just means that it'll take more chakra

Prove Peter has better travel speed.

It's my opinion that Kakashi actually moves faster than Peter, since he has great reaction feats without actual precog like Peter. It can be argued either way, I suppose.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Heatblaze

@newcomer: His versatility is useless here.

@gunsout said:
@heatblaze123 said:

Spider Man's webbing is insulated, he can cancel out Chidori, also the clones are useless, so much as a scratch or a little blunt hit would dispersed them.

Not Kakashi's Lightning Clones. If the clone is injured, it will revert to its natural lightning-state, at the same time electrocuting whatever it is touching (Spiderman in this case), which would precede Kakashi finishing him off with an attack of his choosing.

Please, show me Kakashi using lightning clones pre shippuden. And if the webbing is insulated he wouldn't get electrocuted. You guys are all jokes XD.

@maiamaku said:

@heatblaze123: chidori goes through everything, with the possible exception of susano'o and gedoudama, but that last one doesn't count.

He fought kabuto with shadow clones, and used them against kisame and Itachi. They're not as strong as he is, but they're not as weak add you're making them out to be. Lack of water doesn't really matter in regards to creating water clones, it just means that it'll take more chakra

Prove Peter has better travel speed.

It's my opinion that Kakashi actually moves faster than Peter, since he has great reaction feats without actual precog like Peter. It can be argued either way, I suppose.

You have zero proof it goes through everything, and the Insulated webbing would stop the electricity. No, if you don't have a source of water nearby, you can't make water clones. your opinion is not fact, I won't get into the speed factor anymore since the OP nullified it. And I asked you first.....

Nufious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newcomer said:

Kakashi wins, he is very versatile with many ways to take out spidey. He also has the skill and experience over spiderman. The only thing I can say that peter has over kakashi pre skip is strength. Overall kakashi takes it he is so much of a better fighter.

This.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi is too skilled

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: why is his versatility useless? Does he wear armor made of webbing?

Hahahaha are you serious about chidori? Also, how will Peter use his webbing to stop it? You can't just say 'insulated webbing, so he's immune to electricity' when you obviously 1.) Don't know how chidori works

2.) Haven't given ways as to how he applies this insulated webbing against the lightning element.

Well, I guess you can't use fire or lighting techniques without fire or lighting being nearby using your logic.

Fair enough about speed, but you asked me for proof about reflexes.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: So is peter.

@maiamaku:Tell me genius, why wouldn't it work? because your only reason for why it doesn't is because you say so..when he's charging up his chidori peter just webs his hands.

Seriously try finding me proof of Water clones being made without water, Kisame needed to summon water to do it, and IIRC, so did Zabuza.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

AnimeVine

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: Become a Jonin and jointing the ANBU black ops as a teenager, that alone shows the skill difference.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kakashi. Versatile and has a crap ton of techniques and is far more skilled in battle.

Avatar image for the_new_avenger
The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The_New_Avenger

@heatblaze123: He densest need clones to win, he's faster and more skilled.

Spiderman has lifting power over Kakashi which means nothing.

Kakashi is the one person to graduate and become a anbu younger than Itachi.

Avatar image for super_sayian_beyonder
Super_Sayian_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No Caption Provided

Spidey....... Beyonder amped version.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By maiamaku

@heatblaze123: do boulders conduct electricity? Does chidori go through boulders? Okay, cool. Lol. Charging up chidori. Lol at being able to tag Kakashi's hands while fighting clones given Kakashi's reaction times.

EDIT: oh, right. I almost forgot. How does Kakashi's versatility not matter again?

I'm not sure why you're assuming that water clones are the ONLY water technique that require there to be water just laying around somewhere in order to work. Not like there's water in the atmosphere anyway.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_new_avenger: Can you read the OP?

I'm not debating with you on Peter's speed vs Kakashi's because it is irrelevant.

I'd ask you to go look on a respect thread for Peter's speed feats though. Kakashi wasn't as fast as Lee who wasn't breaking sound at that point.

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: Ok speed is equal my bad, Kakashi still wins

And yes kakashi is faster.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_new_avenger: Skills, you guys crack me up, Peter created particles that allows the user to harness the power of the universe, he's defeated 117 skilled warriors with high tech weapons by himself, and has run circles around the FF and the X-men..

@maiamaku:You have convinced me not to take you seriously anymore.

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: Kakashi has mastered of 2000 jutsu, and while fighting Peter his sharingan will copy how Peter fights.

Kakashi wins.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: Kakashi has mastered of 2000 jutsu, and while fighting Peter his sharingan will copy how Peter fights.

Kakashi wins.

And hasn't displayed that many in part 1, nor in part 2. Peter way of the spider incorporates his Spider Sense, so unless he can copy Spider Sense, fat chance.

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_New_Avenger

@heatblaze123: Sharingan has precog and yes he can still copy how spiderman moves and then kick his ass. He can copy people so well it makes them think he can see the future.

No Caption Provided

^ he copied the attack and used it before Zabuza could

No Caption Provided

^ Kakahi will see everything Spiderman does before he does it. While Kakashi can overload the spidersense with jutsu.

gunsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_new_avenger: Can you read the OP?

I'm not debating with you on Peter's speed vs Kakashi's because it is irrelevant.

I'd ask you to go look on a respect thread for Peter's speed feats though. Kakashi wasn't as fast as Lee who wasn't breaking sound at that point.

Kakashi was actually canonically as fast as Lee, even back then.

DatabookNinjutsuTaijutsuGenjutsuIntelligenceStrengthSpeedStaminaHand sealsTotal
First5444.53.5435

DatabookNinjutsuTaijutsuGenjutsuIntelligenceStrengthSpeedStaminaHand sealsTotal
First0.53.50.51.5343117

And he can open 1 of the 8 Inner Gates.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: that's fine, I stopped taking you seriously after you had no idea how chidori works, how ninjutsu in general works, continuously ignored my counter arguments and have no solid reasoning as to how Peter wins. I'd be more than happy to hold a legitimate debate with you, but I guess that's out of the question.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: Sharingan has precog and yes he can still copy how spiderman moves and then kick his ass. He can copy people so well it makes them think he can see the future.

How will he kick his ass? OP equalized Speed( although I would say Spidey is faster) Spidey is far stronger between the two, is more agile, his Spider Sense

1. Slows the action down(he sees slo mo)
  2. Makes him avoid the attack without him making a conscious decision.
  3. Can guide him away from danger.
  4. Tells him where, or when to attack.

Also Spider man stalemated Madam Webb who can see into the Future.

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By The_New_Avenger

@heatblaze123: Kakashi is faster, he out ran Minato's kunai which have been seen keeping up with 8 gates guy, this doesn't matter though.

Kakashi can over run spider sense and see all of Spiderman's attacks before they happen, while copying all of spiderman's moves. How does he not win?

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiamaku: Well don't fret because you are right. There is no way Spider-Man wins this fight.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Heatblaze

@the_new_avenger said:

@heatblaze123: Kakashi is faster, he out ran Minato's kunai which have been see keeping up with 8 gates guy, this doesn't matter though.

Kakashi can over run spider sense and see all of Spiderman's attacks before they happen, while copying all of spiderman's moves. How does he not win?

I won't get into the speed debate because that's been nullified, but seriously you're talking about post timeskip stuff, this is pre shippuden.

"Kakashi can over run spider sense and see all of Spiderman's attacks before they happen"

Madame Webb can see into the future, and she wasn't able to hit him. Why would he be able too if she couldn't? Copying his moves won't give him the win when Peter still has his SS and Webbing.

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The_New_Avenger

@heatblaze123: Him outruning the kunai was as a kid which is before pre time skip.

Also again SS is useless when he can overload it with his jutsu. Webbing met chakra amped kunai.

Kakashi is not the person you keep saying she can't summon clones or use Fire, earth, water, and lightning attack.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiamaku: Your counter arguments....are not that good.

You are implying he can make water techniques from the water in the atmosphere, and your boulder example doesn't make sense, that is why I stopped taking you seriously.

@mee09 said:

@maiamaku: Well don't fret because you are right. There is no way Spider-Man wins this fight.

You're misinformed.

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By The_New_Avenger

@heatblaze123: Also you're the only one who even thinks Spidy has a chance maybe read the comments?

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiamaku said:

Spider Man's webbing is insulated, he can cancel out Chidori, also the clones are useless, so much as a scratch or a little blunt hit would dispersed them. If Speed wasn't equalized I would argue Peter being faster.

lol.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: Him outruning the kunai was as a kid which is before pre time skip.

Also again SS is useless when he can overload it with his jutsu. Webbing met chakra amped kunai.

Kakashi is not the person you keep saying she can't summon clones or use Fire, earth, water, and lightning attack.

Can I see this? How is he going to "overload" Spider Sense with his Jutsu? "Webbing met chakra amped kunai." what? So? You're saying he can hit him with his precog when someone with Clairvoyance can't.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_New_Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: Clones plus multiple attacks will overload his sense it has happened before.

Did the person who can see the future also know all of Spiderman's h2h skills just by looking at him?