#1 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

Morbius cant fly, cant drain powers, he's at full strength and cant hypnotize anyone.

Regular Beast, Steve Rogers as CA

In character

Takes place on a flat city sized arena

No prep

Dont know who they'll be fighting till the fight starts

#2 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

Did i handcuff Morbius too much?

#3 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth:Depends on if Kraven has is herbs or not. They boost him to nearly Spider-Man's level.(or so I believe).

#4 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wins, but not easily. Morbius held his own against Spidey and Lizard for a short time, and even bit the Lizard. Beast is good, but will lose to Spider-Man. Cap is skilled, but is outclassed in terms of power(heard that he KO'ed Kraven once... Anybody have scans? Was Kraven at full power?) Lizard is powerful, but Spider-Man knows how to beat him.

#5 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

lets just make this regular kraven since you already think team 1 wins.

#6 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

oh and who is the most powerful character here?

#7 Posted by jashro44 (22885 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough one. Lizard is easily the MVP here but beast is the weak link (cap might be able to defeat kraven in a epic fight). I would say to beat current lizard its going to take a group effort to defeat and honestly should be able to beat anyone here with ease based off what he did to spider-man.

#8 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

Lizard easily the MVP over morbius too?

#9 Posted by jashro44 (22885 posts) - - Show Bio

Lizard easily the MVP over morbius too?

In no turning back lizard became stronger and faster. Peter could only touch him when he was suffering a mental break down. In the same story Peter handled morbius without much trouble (admittedly morbius was starving and was blasted with a sun gun but Peter had spent hours fighting lizard earlier in that story arc and was wounded so I would say it evens out).

#10 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

well Morbius is at full strength here. Should i allow him all his abilities?

#11 Edited by laflux (16814 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Tough one. Lizard is easily the MVP here but beast is the weak link (cap might be able to defeat kraven in a epic fight). I would say to beat current lizard its going to take a group effort to defeat and honestly should be able to beat anyone here with ease based off what he did to spider-man.

#12 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

so since beast is the weak link, he's probably the first to lose. Then you have a 3 on 2 scenario. Is spiderman, kraven, and morbius enough to take out cap and lizard?

#13 Edited by Strider92 (16733 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Yep this. However given Kraven's recent showings I don't think Cap would come close to a majority against him. Team 1 takes it but lizard takes a ton of work to put down most likely killing at least one member of team 1 in the process.

#14 Posted by Deranged Midget (17716 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, I don't think Team One can take this that easily, if at all. Current Lizard is far superior to Spider-Man and completely dominated him until Peter injected the "cure" into him, causing Connors to take control. Kraven is easily Cap's superior in terms of physicality and his skills aren't far off from his own so it's a relatively even bout in my opinion. But considering it's "regular" Kraven which I assume means a version without the healing factor and enhanced senses, Cap could take that fight after a while.

#15 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget: Ok then I'll make this kraven with his healing factor and enhanced senses. would that be better

#16 Posted by Deranged Midget (17716 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: Not really no, I think that'd put it more in favour of Team 2 then as Lizard is already the MVP of the match and could handle anyone on Team one with ease.

#17 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget: Huh??? You think me giving Kraven(team 1) a healing factor and better senses "puts it MORE in favour of team TWO"??????

#18 Posted by Deranged Midget (17716 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: OH MY BAD! I was mixing and matching characters :P Well, current Kraven basically is enhanced and has relatively impressive feats with his healing factor. He could defeat Cap and perhaps aid Spider-Man in his fight against the Lizard.

#19 Edited by tparks (5000 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth:

I think you have a pretty fair fight without the healing factor. Cap, Beast, and Kraven are the weakest of the 6. Lizard is the strongest. Lizard can take on Morbius and Kraven at the same time, while Beast and Cap take on Spider Man. Cap has been shown to do ok with Spiderman in the past. Having Beast with him will help him out a lot. Cap and Beast will lose in a long battle, but if Lizard can beat Morbius and Kraven before they go down, the numbers would work to their advantage. I could see this fight being 5/10 for both teams.

#20 Posted by jashro44 (22885 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Yep this. However given Kraven's recent showings I don't think Cap would come close to a majority against him. Team 1 takes it but lizard takes a ton of work to put down most likely killing at least one member of team 1 in the process.

I do personally agree Kraven would win all though I think a case for cap can be made. His shield does give him some good striking power so he might be able to drop him.

#21 Posted by k4tzm4n (49052 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Lizard's the biggest variable here.

Staff
#22 Posted by Strider92 (16733 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I guess a case could be made for Cap its just given Kraven's new powers since his resurrection he seems just a little out of Cap's league. We saw how easily Venom took out Cap and yet Kraven was giving Flash trouble in a close quarter fight.

I will however hold judgement until I see how current Kraven does against Kaine in their upcoming confrontation. If he does pretty well then i'd definitely say Kraven takes a solid majority.

#23 Posted by jashro44 (22885 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: He probably will do well against Kaine with the way Yost is building it up and based on the way kaine performed against Anna (granted his issues with children played a role in that fight IMO but Sergei is a lot more skilled then Anna is). I'm hoping Kraven will have some prep at least.