User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ShadowPro

Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends vs Cyclops and his Uncanny Friends

amazing team

No Caption Provided

uncanny team

No Caption Provided

first round, standard powers, all normal, no prep

second round, spidey with the powers of the other, current cyclops, one day prep, pete has his PI lab

third round, current x-men, petet with the powers of the other and the civil war suit, one week prep

in character vic by any mean but bfr

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Iceman stomps everyone...

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By chiq
@digitalshooter9 said:

Uncanny x-men win. Emma puts down everyone with her TP or Magik turns them all to dust. Magik already transmuted Iceman into his regular human from and absorbed his life energy.

With prep Uncanny wins. Magik can time travel and put down the Elder Gods with prep. Add Scott's great tactical mind and Uncanny stomps. What is Spidey's best prep feat?

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: with cyclop¡s unstable boost, I don't think so

The blasts cannot fully obliterate Bobby. And Scott sure cannot take a subzero.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq said:
@digitalshooter9 said:

Uncanny x-men win. Emma puts down everyone with her TP or Magik turns them all to dust. Magik already transmuted Iceman into his regular human from and absorbed his life energy.

With prep Uncanny wins. Magik can time travel and put down the Elder Gods with prep. Add Scott's great tactical mind and Uncanny stomps. What is Spidey's best prep feat?

her tp isn't what it just to be, niether is her magic, and what is that of the elder gods?

also you talk like if spider.man doesn't know how to use prep? with the lab made by otto and his brain he can not only make a suit/gadget to counter her tp, but he could also deal with the rest of the powers they have. Ever since ha had acces to high tech he has shown to be sort of like btman when it come to prep and having bobby on his side totell hm everything he needs to know about cyclops, it will help

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@chiq said:

@digitalshooter9 said:

This, unless Emma has her TP broken, then she will just stay diamond and punch people(no one on that team can hurt her, anyway).

@shadowpro Magik's magic is even stronger then before since she's been training with Doctor Strange, she can even manipulate and redirect energy. Magik could BFR everyone on the other team, travel in time during prep to gather knowledge or allies or use Hellfire on Bobby like she's already done before.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uncanny friends for the win.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ShadowPro

@veitha: I said no bfr, and she is barelylearning magic with him, she only has shown that trick, and since their powers can be nulified,I'm guessing spidey can come up with something like that,also emma's tp is broken and even in her diamond form spidey couls break her, specially with "the other" saga power up

also I just found this

No Caption Provided

also in amazing x.men he frezzed hell itself

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By chiq

@shadowpro said:

@chiq said:
@digitalshooter9 said:

her tp isn't what it just to be, niether is her magic, and what is that of the elder gods?

also you talk like if spider.man doesn't know how to use prep? with the lab made by otto and his brain he can not only make a suit/gadget to counter her tp, but he could also deal with the rest of the powers they have. Ever since ha had acces to high tech he has shown to be sort of like btman when it come to prep and having bobby on his side totell hm everything he needs to know about cyclops, it will help

She went used her time manipulation powers to go up and down the time stream to find the best way to beat the Elder Gods.

She can manipulate the forces of time itself. She can turn her team invisible or create illusions and make team one fight each other.

She beat the Elder Gods this way and she scrying pool which can let her see anywhere

she can turn people to dust and launch hellfire attack w/c hurt bobby and suck his soul (all these happend on earth)

Magik turned Bobby human again and she can unleash demons to attack them. Who is immune to the transmode virus amongst them? Even Nova Prime couldn't counter the virus

Illyana just used a spell of protection, energy manipulation and magical constructs ( giant hydra that absorbed a fleet of sentinels) vs Sentinels that adapt to attacks. The magic she was using overcame their ability to evolve and take damage.

Magic can harm bobby as seen with Mephisto Nomrally Iceman does well against regular fire, but not against hell fire.

No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uncanny X-Men

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

First round : X-men Second Round: Spider-Man

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@shadowpro sorry, I didn't read that BFR isn't allowed. Anyway @chiq (he's the Magik expert here lol) provided scans to demonstrate that she could actually win against Bobby and the others. Spock may be able to stop their mutant powers(last time he did use tecnology to stop powers it had a limited radius, anyway, didn't it?), but I doubt that he will stop magic powers, since they aren't usually affected by tecnology.

That trick Bobby used on Emma won't work since she can get into her diamond form and prevent him from freezing her or protect from Firestar's powers.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ShadowPro

@chiq:

She went used her time manipulation powers to go up and down the time stream to find the best way to beat the Elder Gods.

for what what I read she fought them across time, is she gonna fight them across time?

spidey has nulifed ilusion before with his EOW suit, so,mething he could easily put in the iron spider suit

and I only saw stephen using her power, not magik herself

She beat the Elder Gods this way and she scrying pool which can let her see anywhere

and what's shegonna do with it? or more like does she even remember she can do that? 'cos I haven't seen her do that in... this much time

she can turn people to dust and launch hellfire attack w/c hurt bobby and suck his soul (all these happend on earth)

show her actually casting the spell

helfire boddy's ass

No Caption Provided

also he can reform from this

No Caption Provided

and he beat the rulk

No Caption Provided

so the servants are useless

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

@shadowpro sorry, I didn't read that BFR isn't allowed. Anyway @chiq (he's the Magik expert here lol) provided scans to demonstrate that she could actually win against Bobby and the others. Spock may be able to stop their mutant powers(last time he did use tecnology to stop powers it had a limited radius, anyway, didn't it?), but I doubt that he will stop magic powers, since they aren't usually affected by tecnology.

That trick Bobby used on Emma won't work since she can get into her diamond form and prevent him from freezing her or protect from Firestar's powers.

only if she walks into battle that way, and is peter not otto, otto is no longer and even thiugh I barely use him in threads, also peter is way better than him to come up with a last minute plan like using the mini spider bots to cure isborn, he can do somthing like that to put them to sleep

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq:

for what what I read she fought them across time, is she gonna fight them across time?

She went looking for a solution for beating elder gods by searching the past and future. She can see what happened to the battle an plan accordingly.

spidey has nulifed ilusion before with his EOW suit, so,mething he could easily put in the iron spider suit

and I only saw stephen using her power, not magik herself

Strange says she does have it. She also used those powers when she teleported the uncanny team and allowed them to function inside a frozen time bubble while everyone else was frozen.

and what's shegonna do with it? or more like does she even remember she can do that? 'cos I haven't seen her do that in... this much time

What she gonna do with a scrying pool that can see anywhere? Maybe use it to spy on Peter and co? You also seem to forget that Scott is on the team. Between Magik's resources (a hell dimension she can shape to her will, time travel, her own craftiness) and Scott's strategic mind, you might as well be facing Kang w/ prep.

That's why i was asking for Peter's prep feats. I wanted to know how capable he is w/ prep.

show her actually casting the spell

It's there in the scans, she turns him human, get's his life forces and she burns him w/ hell fire for giggles.

helfire boddy's ass

also he can reform from this

and he beat the rulk

Beating the Rulk and reforming are irrelevant in this battle. I know physical and conventional energy attacks won't put Bobby down. That's why I said TP and magical attacks are the way to go....

so the servants are useless

Not really, they can deal with Bobby's ice clones as well as Spidey and firestar. An undead, shapeshifting demon army with different powers is never useless in battle

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uncanny stomp

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ShadowPro

@chiq:

She went looking for a solution for beating elder gods by searching the past and future. She can see what happened to the battle an plan accordingly.

then how comes she has't done that in the uncanny x-men with the sentinel issue? how comes he hasn't asked for that or she hasn't come up with it?

Strange says she does have it. She also used those powers when she teleported the uncanny team and allowed them to function inside a frozen time bubble while everyone else was frozen.

but has she used those powers in a battle per se? 'cos I haven't seen that

What she gonna do with a scrying pool that can see anywhere? Maybe use it to spy on Peter and co? You also seem to forget that Scott is on the team. Between Magik's resources (a hell dimension she can shape to her will, time travel, her own craftiness) and Scott's strategic mind, you might as well be facing Kang w/ prep.

if she could see places she doent know abiut she could scope on the sentinel maker who is given trouble now, but it appears seh doesn't even remenber she can do such thing

That's why i was asking for Peter's prep feats. I wanted to know how capable he is w/ prep.

ok, let's see -Oh, I can't give you scan 'cos I lost them but-

he made a suit to counter the powers and tricks of any menber of the sinster six, in ends of the earth story arc, he managed to se sandman power's against him, he made a sound proof suit to nulify the hobgoblin phil urich and that can make him invisible -checkbig time-, he used the mini spiderbots that otto used to spy on people tocure the green goblin with the goblin cure

No Caption Provided

ultimately making him human

he made also made a bulletprof suit to face massacre when uable to dodge bullet and magnetic web that can nulify the radio signal he meant to use to low the hostages, also , he mad acid webbing for Sandman, cryocapsules for Hydroman, and that's just top of my head

It's there in the scans, she turns him human, get's his life forces and she burns him w/ hell fire for giggles.

I saw the one where she burns him, yeah, "she just shuch adorable child" XD

Beating the Rulk and reforming are irrelevant in this battle. I know physical and conventional energy attacks won't put Bobby down. That's why I said TP and magical attacks are the way to go....

you say it's irrelevant he can get rid of them with no problem lso they can take care of the actual team? my god

also how is emma gonna use the tp if he freezes her briang like I showed you? Her option are eirther getting brain freeze or going diamond and then having whatever remains of tp she has left

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Team Cyclops

R2: Team Cyclops for a slight majority

R3: Team Spider-Man

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By chiq

@shadowpro said:

@chiq:

then how comes she has't done that in the uncanny x-men with the sentinel issue? how comes he hasn't asked for that or she hasn't come up with it?

She can't use her time manip powers all the time in every story. Just like Flash doesn't speed steal everyone in every story arc. She also used her time travel powers to get a look at future X-men and see if they were telling the truth. She actually brought an opposing x-team from the future to face them. She went to the future to see Shadow kings weakness and she offered to go into past to help this old mutant. Storm just stopped her doing it.

but has she used those powers in a battle per se? 'cos I haven't seen that

You can see the faint outline of her porting discs with a smokey effect swirling around. (that artist draws her porting disc like that. No one else on that team has the powerset to accomplish this. She can freeze people in place like what she did to wolfsbane. ( I don't know if she is stopping time or its a spell similar to what Zatanna does, either way it's effective.

if she could see places she doent know abiut she could scope on the sentinel maker who is given trouble now, but it appears seh doesn't even remenber she can do such thing

She does use her powers to spy on opponents.

No Caption Provided

She can't use all her powers all the time. It wouldn't make for a fun comic. A lot of powerful versatile heroes don't use every single power they have in every story line. It doesn't stop people from using those feats on this forums. Flash doesn't IMP every issue, Thor hasn't used all of Mjolnir's powers in ages. Silver Surfer doesn't open black holes in peoples brains every issue either.

ok, let's see -Oh, I can't give you scan 'cos I lost them but-

he made a suit to counter the powers and tricks of any menber of the sinster six, in ends of the earth story arc, he managed to se sandman power's against him, he made a sound proof suit to nulify the hobgoblin phil urich and that can make him invisible -checkbig time-, he used the mini spiderbots that otto used to spy on people tocure the green goblin with the goblin cure

No Caption Provided

ultimately making him human

he made also made a bulletprof suit to face massacre when uable to dodge bullet and magnetic web that can nulify the radio signal he meant to use to low the hostages, also , he mad acid webbing for Sandman, cryocapsules for Hydroman, and that's just top of my head

Impressive, however taking down the sinister six w/ prep is not equal to taking out the elder gods w/ prep. Magik can also depower people w/o prep needed. She can also manipulate matter. She remakes the whole of X-mansion with a thought.

I can also argue that she can simply transmute Spidey's costume into thin air and make him fight naked w/o all those gadgets or turn them into frogs like when she threatened to do that to the cuckoo sisters

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

also how is emma gonna use the tp if he freezes her briang like I showed you? Her option are eirther getting brain freeze or going diamond and then having whatever remains of tp she has left

Emma is a lot more ruthless then Bobby. The chances of Bobby trying that stunt again is much lower then Emma mind raping him from the start. I will concede that at worst it boils down who ever gets the first shot in, but I think that person is usually Emma.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ShadowPro

@chiq:

You can see the faint outline of her porting discs with a smokey effect swirling around.

why don't you tell me somethng isn't obvious?

(that artist draws her porting disc like that. No one else on that team has the powerset to accomplish this. She can freeze people in place like what she did to wolfsbane. ( I don't know if she is stopping time or its a spell similar to what Zatanna does, either way it's effective.

She does use her powers to spy on opponents.

that's what you should have said first

Impressive, however taking down the sinister six w/ prep is not equal to taking out the elder gods w/ prep.

he is not facing the elders here, even when she beat them she is still human -mutant, but there are still human-

I can also argue that she can simply transmute Spidey's costume into thin air and make him fight naked w/o all those gadgets or turn them into frogs like when she threatened to do that to the cuckoo sisters

ok...................not, I'm not even gonna argue spider.man fighting naked, at ost it would be speculative... not, ain't arguing it XD

Emma is a lot more ruthless then Bobby. The chances of Bobby trying that stunt again is much lower then Emma mind raping him from the start. I will concede that at worst it boils down who ever gets the first shot in, but I think that person is usually Emma.

true, but as I said has been said before, her powers are broken, not sure if she is capable of that anymore, and spidey can given him team psi protection or simply given carbonadium helmets like in otto's mask to prevent mindswips -I thing otto had something like that, never read his comic, just the end-

LaryKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By LaryKing

Team 2 stomps easily .Cyke can destro a city block or a small moon by visorring off,let alone now that he's been powered up.Emma can destroy their minds and magik's already turned iceman back to human and absorbed his life force.with right prep team 2 wins easily.Cyke take cares of spidey,magik iceman and emma of the other,i just don't remember her name.anyway,Team 2 wins.whoever disagrees reply and i'll talk back soon.