Spiderman Endgame gauntlet

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have heard on the Vine that Spiderman is a league above Batman in every way. And to test that, I have a gauntlet against a heavily nerfed version of the Justice League.

Spiderman has basic knowledge and 10-15 minutes prep. Roughly what Bruce had in Endgame chapter 1-2

Spiderman gets fully healed and has 15 minutes to prep for the next fight.

Round 1. Superman. Spiderman can have Kryptonite gum. Superman starts 100 feet in the air.

Round 2. Flash. This Flash was barely supersonic, so...

Round 3. AQUAMAN. No feats in Endgame, so...

Round 4. Wonder Woman. This fight is the most difficult because she is normally a Superman class powerhouse, and the hyper realistic illusion has her stomp Batman in the Justice Buster. But, Batman is only human.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord said:

I have heard on the Vine that Spiderman is a league above Batman in every way. And to test that, I have a gauntlet against a heavily nerfed version of the Justice League.

Spiderman has basic knowledge and 10-15 minutes prep. Roughly what Bruce had in Endgame chapter 1-2

Spiderman gets fully healed and has 15 minutes to prep for the next fight.

Round 1. Superman. Spiderman can have Kryptonite gum. Superman starts 100 feet in the air.

Round 2. Flash. This Flash was barely supersonic, so...

Round 3. AQUAMAN. No feats in Endgame, so...

Round 4. Wonder Woman. This fight is the most difficult because she is normally a Superman class powerhouse, and the hyper realistic illusion has her stomp Batman in the Justice Buster. But, Batman is only human.

Does he get to pilot the Justice Buster?

Or does he get one of his own suits, like Ends of the Earth or Iron Spider?

Either way, he gets one of his own armors he should clear. He has to learn how to work with Bruces' tech, Aquaman could potentially end him.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: He can use his own tech.

I saw the EotE armor and it is Mark 8 Iron Man level. The stealth suit still displaced air iirc.

And Dupes opened with a multi block blitz strike.

Followed by taunting and another blitz.

Then heat vision.

Then throwing down a skyscraper on Batman.

So far it is one vote clear.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Kidd

Honestly Spidey dies at 1, Superman is 100ft in the sky he could fry Spiderman with heat vision before he reaches close enough to use the kryptonite gum.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1st of all,Bruce is in another solar system in skill compared to Peter

2nd,Superman splatters Peter all over the ground

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He clears.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Loses at 1

theendgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I win

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FoolsGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who is saying he clears?

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord: Then yeah, I think Spidey can do it.

His Spider Sense should stop him from getting blitzed by a Joker Venomed Superman, and I think his speed should leave him capable of tagging Superman with Kryptonite gum.

By the way, how stupid an idea is Kryptonite gum? That just sounds really...really stupid.

It's a tough one, but I think with fifteen minutes prep, Spider-Man can set up enough web traps to stop Barry and pick up the win.

Aquaman shouldn't be terribly difficult either with enough webbing.

Wonder Woman is a tough one, but I'd still say Peter can clear. If he has to simply get away like Bruce did, anyway. A fight is another story, but a nerfed Wonder Woman, I think is about equal to the Spider-Man in his armor and I think he cold pick up the KO here.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pete clears.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn, how nerfed are these guys that there being paired up with Spider-Man?

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: Bruce had a Lasso of Lies. It makes a reality so real that even WW with the Lasso of Truth was fooled.

And the Lasso of Lies had Wonder Woman slicing and dicing through Bruce's suit like it was not there.

I really want to know wtf Bruce or Spidey are supposed to do against a sword that slices electrons.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord said:

@scouterv: Bruce had a Lasso of Lies. It makes a reality so real that even WW with the Lasso of Truth was fooled.

And the Lasso of Lies had Wonder Woman slicing and dicing through Bruce's suit like it was not there.

I really want to know wtf Bruce or Spidey are supposed to do against a sword that slices electrons.

Avoid and evade, I would say.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: And I will bump. To avoid more bias.

No comment of trouble against skilled superhuman opponents.

No comment on Spider-Man vs Gorgon. None.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does spiderman get to use the justice buster? If not I'd say he can't clear. Spiderman's physicals won't really help that much here. Batman didn't win that fight because of his physical capabilities, it was because of his smarts and his prep.

Batman reacted to wonder woman fast enough to place the devices on the sides of her head to trick her, so spiderman could probably react to her, but with no justice buster he can't hurt her. I don't know if Spidey has something that can react to flash or not, but if he doesn't, flash beats him. He can probably beat aqua man. And without the kryptonite gum or justice buster superman would beat him too.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By senglord

@jayc1324: He has the gum, but Supes starts 100 feet in the air. to compensate

He can use his own suits

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

If the team is fighting to the best of their ability they win, if they fought like they did in the comic; they lose.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: Based on? The lasso of lies worked by creating an illusion indistinguishable from reality. And the reality was that Wonder Woman would use her atom slicing sword to carve Bruce and the Justice Buster like a turkey.

But...webs.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@senglord said:

@sovereign91001: Based on? The lasso of lies worked by creating an illusion indistinguishable from reality. And the reality was that Wonder Woman would use her atom slicing sword to carve Bruce and the Justice Buster like a turkey.

But...webs.

Based on the fact that three of the four leaguers could have ended the fight if they were fighting with full competence. Also you can take the sardonicism somewhere else; it's not needed or appreciated.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Well, Bruce had FAR more than "10 - 15 min prep" for the JL. With 10 to 15 minutes prep Bruce would've been a stain on the wall. That likely tool Bruce months to put together, since he had the suit ready and waiting and had someone else get mini red suns for him. And as a Spider-Man fan Peter is no prep slouch but he isn't on Bruce's level yet at all.

Anyway, with Superman acting all Joker - like and Pete having the gum I don't see why he couldn't do the same thing Bruce did here so long as he knows Clark is weak to it.

Should stop at Arthur or Diana considering you didn't give Peter the tools Bruce had to beat them and they are still, even weakened, way above Pete physically.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: The gum was PIS anyway. And Peter does not have the red suns draining Superman in this fight.

This was really a test of how strong the spider sank is.

It is strong.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ariesxmasters

*Reads the titles and the OP*

What. . . . . ?

Superman does this to Spider-man, except Spider-man won't get up.

Loading Video...

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord: Really you can claim everything in that fight was PIS, but the gum was far from the most PIS there.

You put Peter with a tool to beat a highly (yes the JL was highly weakened in order for Bruce to survive what he has, as I stated if they were simply bloodlusted Bruce would be dead) weakened Superman. It's not unreasonable considering we have one showing of Joker-Supes to go off of and he didn't act very impressively.

If the Spider "wank" is strong then writers must really wank Batman. And he is at times, this particular time against a very weakened JL was not one of them though.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: The lasso and gum were clear PIS. The slick and goo are par for Flash and Aquaman when fighting low level threats. Boomerang and Trickster for Flash. Marauder and KGBeast for Aquaman on land.

So yeah, without the red dwarf suns to weaken Superman there should be zero chance. And with no way to deal with wide beam heat vision, Spider-Man has no legit shot.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord: Since when is Kryptonite PIS for stopping Superman? That was the backup for it Bruce couldn't get the job done with the red suns, which is far more PIS in my opinion. Kryptonite hurting Supes, especially an already weakened and far from 100% Superman, is far from PIS.

Joker-Supes clearly wasn't in the right mindset against Bruce to speed blitz, freeze breath, or heat vision Bats, so why would he here? We have one issue of his "Jokerized" self, so that's what I'm going off of.

So I have to ask, is this normal JL or the Jokerized JL? Based on your title I assumed Jokerized, in which case he has no ways to get past Wonder Woman and stops there.

If this is normal JL, Superman stomps him Kryptonite or not.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@reaverlation said:

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jashro44

@senglord said:

@granitesoldier: The gum was PIS anyway. And Peter does not have the red suns draining Superman in this fight.

This was really a test of how strong the spider sank is.

It is strong.

Snyder confirmed in an interview that the JLA were weakened. So that probably explains a few things like the kryptonian gum and batman tanking a hit from wonder woman before he was in his justice buster.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By senglord

@granitesoldier: He did open with a speed blitz. When he was hit with the red suns, he resorted to heat vision. Bruce then said that he could take his freeze breath.

Then superman started slicing through skyscrapers and dropping buildings.

Superman is still supersonic and 10000 ton class.

And the WW durability feat was followed by her trashing the Justice Buster under the LOL. Which would mean that her strength was still overwhelming. Consistent with her being in the same class as superman.

@jashro44: I know they were weakened.

but, the gum on its own would not be enough. And it would have been detected when the suit was breached.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jashro44

@senglord said:

@jashro44: I know they were weakened.

but, the gum on its own would not be enough. And it would have been detected when the suit was breached.

It might not be enough against a full power superman but against a weakened superman it makes sense. I guess it should have been detected while batman was chewing it. All though even than its a little piece of gum.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord: And the red suns actually did no noticeable damage or effect since Clark still flew Bruce into the sky and tore him out of the suit. The kryptonite did the real damage in that issue.

Not sure why you brought up Wonder Woman, since I've been saying from the word go he has no way to get past Wonder Woman.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: @jashro44: There is the radioactive effect of it. It would not be a matter of detection. It would effect from the start of the match at 100' instead of point blank.

But the Iron Spider or Ends of the Earth armor can take out even the weakened WW that would stomp the Justice Buster in an actual fight. Which was the point of the Lasso of Lies. Not from you, but the hard core lowballers.