Venom is bloodlusted

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team 1 gets distracted while falling in love with each other. Team 2 auto-wins.

Avatar image for agentghostrider
AgentGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider man or Venom solo

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By schillenger420

With prep, probably the team. Many would say Batman with prep solo's. I'm not sure that's the case but considering we're talking Batman here.. and he's got time to get his s**t together... yeah.. Batman solo's. Or if Batman doesn't solo, this happens......Venom get's dropped quickly by Nightwing, but is in turn taken down/incaped by Parker. Batman fends off Parker and busts out the "Anti-Spiderman Batgas" which drops Peter. Realistically a bloodlusted Parker should be able to take them both, and relatively easily, in a near stomp even.... but Batman has prep.

BatBro15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With prep Batman can get te Hellbat. He solos

The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman solostomps.

BALEE_DATTTTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batbro15 said:

With prep Batman can get te Hellbat. He solos

That's not really a go to move. Its kinda like saying Peter will dip himself in Alpha particles with prep..... alright not quite, but I think Batman could win without going that far TBH.

AgentGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AgentGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agentghostrider: Shrugs.... Batman with prep dude. Sonics, electrics, fire... take your pick. In the end though it doesn't matter how. It's Batman... with prep. And this one I actually kind of agree with. Usually in random encounters with someone who's essentially a skilled guy in a suit I give it to those with superpowers. In this case, that guy has time to do what he does best. Prepare.

The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AgentGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schillenger420: You don't know a lot about Venom, Do U?

Eddie Brock Venom laughed off an attack from the Human Torch, and Tanked a Sonic Gun Blast made by Reed Richards. Note: The Gun was made just to take down Venom, and Failed. Reed had much more time to prepare than Batman and has much more Knowledge on it yet he failed. Batman isn't doing better than Reed with only 2 hours. This isn't even going into Agent Venom's feats. Normally he would fight fair, but Bloodlusted? He kills Nightwing and Batman before they even react.

Also note how it says Prep, never does it say Basic Knowledge or any thing like that, so Batman doesn't even know what he is prepping for.

AgentGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_caped_crusader: The HellBat was destroyed, was it not? As was the Insider Suit. So No, not chance plus the fact Batman is in character, Not happening

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agentghostrider: " Also note how it says Prep, never does it say Basic Knowledge or any thing like that, so Batman doesn't even know what he is prepping for."

That's a fair point and one i'm unclear on. I always figured prep ment knowledge of ones opponent, but you make a good point. Even if it doesn't, we're talking Batman with prep. So he cobbles together (more likely already has since the guy has contingency plans and equipment to beat darn near everybody in DC) some kind thing which drops these guys. I'm not a big plan of that play, and I agree in a random encounter both Venom and Parker could solo. This isn't a random though, and Venom actually has more weaknesses than Parker. Batman with prep man.... that pretty much sums it up.

AgentGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AgentGhostRider

@schillenger420: O_o

So Batman without any knowledge and Only 2 hours of Prep is going to succeed where as Reed Richard who had studied the Symbiyote since its very introduction to comic and plenty of time to prep for it failed?

As for the Contgency Plans, thous are people he's faced, fought, or heard about. He's never had to fight something like Venom before, And Once agian as I might mention he doesn't even know he's facing.

Hell even if He just knows the names of the people he's fighting that still wouldn't help as by Batman logic

Venom = Street Drug, Bane's main Weapon

So an Opponet named "Venom" may be powered by Venom

Spider-Man = Black-Spider, which the two are hardly similar and Spidey would stomp Black-Spider

Face it, Venom Solos

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agentghostrider: So he beats Venom the same way he beats Clayface? Should work. I bet a freeze gun or something to that effect will work. How about weaponizing Nightwing's staff and tonfa's turning them into the kind of cattleprod's only Batman can make? All of these things he can pull off in two hours, and we're not even talking his own version of either joker gas, or Scarecrows gas.... I know it's PIS and I agree... but such things are right out of the Batman playbook. With prep... the guy just wins.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're from different universes, not sure what he'd find out with prep. But even assuming he learned the bare basics, what is he going to do with Pete? I guess BFR or some sort of "trap" is always a possibility, but in a fight...in which they're fighting to the death, Team 1 wins. You're gonna need some efficient sonics for Venom, and that's assume he doesn't web and blitz either teammate.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Batman has to do with Venom is to bring a heavy sonar grenade of some kind and Venom is done.

Spidey will be trickier because he has no notable weakness and his spider-sense is hard to overcome but i think team could do it with the prep time.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar:

Venom has no sold a sonic gun made by Reed Richards, so it's not necessarily an auto win even if Batman uses one. Plus, they have no knowledge of each other limiting what they can do with prep to begin with.

The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agentghostrider said:

@the_caped_crusader: The HellBat was destroyed, was it not? As was the Insider Suit. So No, not chance plus the fact Batman is in character, Not happening

Scans of Hellbat and Insider Suit being destroyed?

Batman would grab what he needs from the Batcave (the gadgets and suits necessary), devise a plan, and execute it perfectly with his superior strategy/tactics and intellect. Not to mention, Batman has taken down more powerful opponents.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar:

Venom has no sold a sonic gun made by Reed Richards, so it's not necessarily an auto win even if Batman uses one. Plus, they have no knowledge of each other limiting what they can do with prep to begin with.

Funny because sonar have seriously harmed Venom before (Yes in Comics, not only the movies) i think its even stated to be a weakness of symbiote

AgentGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even with the two hours of prep blood lusted team 1 takes it.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar:

I know that it's a weakness for symbiotes, I'm just pointing out the fact that simply because Bruce uses one (that's if he knows to use one at all) it isn't some auto-win move against Venom since he has resisted that type of attack before, much like Superman has resisted Kryptonite or any other similar instances throughout comics.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Spider-Man solos.

Venom solos.

TheDevilofCle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider man or Venom solo

Exactly, I don't see it going any other way.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@hunterxon: Where is the fight? That is pretty important since all resources for bats are in either gotham or watchtower.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By traskindustries

@schillenger420 said:

@agentghostrider: " Also note how it says Prep, never does it say Basic Knowledge or any thing like that, so Batman doesn't even know what he is prepping for."

Batman with prep man.... that pretty much sums it up.

Reed Richards is the better prepper and he failed against Venom.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#31  Edited By SpinnerComix

With prep? Sonics, and Hellbat armor FTW

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for no_one_expects_the_silver_surf
No_one_expects_the_Silver_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really hate the people who are routing for team two here. I love bats and all, but two hours prep is nothing two two characters which they know nothing about. Some of you are saying "well he makes a plan and executes it perfectly) what plan can he make with no prior knowledge. Bats may as well spend his prep time shining batarangs, because as soon as he and dick get there, theyre going to get there skulls shattered in one punch. Some of you say, "well batman and nightwing have sonics" this wont work cuz 1.Venom has survived much worse sonic attacks then anything bats can dish out, as none of his sonics were made to target symbiotes.2. They wont know to use sonics, as i recall bats and nightwing dont drop a sonic grenade at every sign of danger. Not to mention there is ni contengency or weakness to use on spidey who could solo these to especially bloodlusted.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@traskindustries: I know Richards sir, I worked with Richards.... and Richards sir, is no Batman. But seriously, for all of Reed's prep feats (of which there are MANY) Batman has more. And as I pointed out, between the two Venom has more exploitable weaknesses. I realize that either should probably solo this, but if it was actually written in a comic, Batman wins due to his already having everything ready to go for pretty much any and all contingencies. He wouldn't exactly have to prep so much as go grab whatever gear's going to get him the win. The power of Batman with prep is up there with the toon-force. With it, he just doesn't lose. Against guys like Thanos, sure... against two top-tier street leveler's..... no he does not. Also, if I was on your end of the debate i'd be arguing for Parker... he'd be the harder of the two to drop. I can come up with way's they beat Venom... against Parker I have to revert to "Batgas"... which is total PIS, and also entirely the way Batman's portrayed.

JeanXon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: This fight will take place in Gotham

Sorry I didn't mention that

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunterxon: Gotham is Batmans playing field. Venom would fall quickly but spidey senses would save peter and maybe even give him a win sometimes. Still, most of the time.Team 2 wins probably

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#36  Edited By GraniteSoldier

Which Venom? Brock or Thompson? Doesn't matter since both have some great resistance feats against those who have prepped for well more than two hours and know about their weaknesses. Peter solos as well.

Prep is useful but gets overrated so much.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Batman with prep solos

which has become the most popular catchphrase on here

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Spider-ManWins

spider-man and venom stomps so hard

batman and nightwing will be too busy making out

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schillenger420: how will venom be defeated by nightwing? you know venom is a 30 tonner right?

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Spider-ManWins

@spinnercomix: except to superman, darkseid, deathstroke, bane etc.. i thought even croc beat him once

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schillenger420: how will venom be defeated by nightwing? you know venom is a 30 tonner right?

Venom would shred Batman and Nightwing to bits in a very short moment.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_caped_crusader: hellbat was used once and was thrashed

its kinda dumb, the way it roles in comics

one day batman makes this super cool suit/ gadget that is clearly very powerful, but once he uses it once, its gone

same with spider-man, his sinister six suit was very good and much stronger than his base self, but after one use, he lets it go

anyways, i dont bats will go, grab this super strong suit just to battle with two unknow opponents

superman >>>>> spiderman and venom, and batman doesnt bust it out on him

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schillenger420: My god, did you just say Bruce> Richards? I don't even.. know how to respond to that...

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4: When it comes to sheer intelligence, yes, Richards is superior. When it comes to winning a fight.... yeah. It's the difference between street-smarts and book-smarts.