• 61 results
#1 Posted by jec777 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

in one corner we have the merc with a mouth and the wise cracker vs two of the most serious personalities in comics.  skills are similar, strength goes to spidy as well as spider sense.   batman has trained all of his life for combat and wolverine has trained for, what about 80 plus years.   which side is the stronger suited to win this battle. 
#2 Posted by entropy_aegis (14205 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2
#3 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2416 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
" Team 2 "
#4 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is the weaklink in this battler with superhuman characters. But he can hold his own long enough for Wolverine to put down either one of the 2 and they finish off whoever is left.
#5 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1. Both Deadpool and Spiderman can handle Wolverine pretty easily and Batman can't take on Spidey and Pool at the same time.

#6 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omarpool:
No way.
#7 Posted by entropy_aegis (14205 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edgeworth_11 said:
"Batman is the weaklink in this battler with superhuman characters. But he can hold his own long enough for Wolverine to put down either one of the 2 and they finish off whoever is left. "

Deadpool is the weak link actually.
#8 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis: How is he the weak link? (I'm kinda wondering if I should even ask this since you don't think much of DP's abilities. [I'm not sure if you're a DP hater yet.])  This is a guy who's beaten Wolverine again and again and has taken out plenty of tough opponents before. Batman (Even though he's a pretty good hero) has no powers and is the weak link here. If someone like Wolverine could give Batman a hard fight (Which he should with those claws and durability) Deadpool could be too much. I'm not even going to go into Spiderman. We know who he is. We know what he can do.
#9 Posted by God_Spawn (37293 posts) - - Show Bio

DP is the weak link here, and if morals are on team 2 wins.
#10 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone explain how DP, master killer, ridiculous healing powers is the weak link?
#11 Edited by God_Spawn (37293 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edgeworth_11 said:

"Can someone explain how DP, master killer, ridiculous healing powers is the weak link? "

Current Bruce has some nice new toys along with being physically near or above wade in terms of physical stats strength atleast, and is possibly the most skilled fighter ( debateable with Wolverine when he wants to show it)  and Wolverine should actually whip deadpool. Out of most of their fights Wolverine has either been weakened such as having no adamantium, or HF or Wade had prep.

#12 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edgeworth_11: It doesn't make any sense to me either. I'm thinking its Deadpool hate.
#13 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn: 

ISn't Deadpool superhuman in all physical categories? I am sure he is and Batman is just peak human.
#14 Posted by God_Spawn (37293 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edgeworth_11 said:
"@god_spawn:  ISn't Deadpool superhuman in all physical categories? I am sure he is and Batman is just peak human."

No he is considered peak human. His HF grants him peak human abilities but that is about it. Bat's has strength feats that should be low level superhuman such as lifting  a beam pole that 13 SWAT officers couldnt, lifting a totem pole off his broken leg. benching 1100 pounds. If Deadpool is superhuman it just be in reflexes and agility, but for strength and such, he doesnt have the feats to put him at "super human"
#15 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

yes correct. deadpool can press twice his weight but his agility and reflexes are superhuman. he is also a master of many forms of comabt. I still think his healing powers will put him above Batman.
#16 Posted by God_Spawn (37293 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edgeworth_11 said:
"yes correct. deadpool can press twice his weight but his agility and reflexes are superhuman. he is also a master of many forms of comabt. I still think his healing powers will put him above Batman. "

Opinion i guess. I put Bruce above Deadpool as Bats has better combat feats, is stronger and has the tech advantage, deadpools HF will only go so far it cant prevent him from being knocked out by a more skilled opponent especially at the level bruce is at.
#17 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17414 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man: Super agile, Incredibly strong, Spidey sense, Aren't his webs as strong as steel? and he's stealthy
Deadpool: Healing Factor, Not as strong as Spidey still pretty strong, Master of dozens of weapons, Expert in H2H, Insane (which makes him unpredictable)

vs 

Wolverine: Adamantium Skeleton and Claws, Healing Factor, Over 100 years old, Has is animal senses, extremely strong, can go feral, stealthy 
Batman: Has a Bat suit... Trained in multiple martial arts, has tons of random gadgets, rich... not much else.... and is a genius

Who is the weakest link? Its not Deadpool, Its Not Wolverine, and Its not Spidey... 

Deadpool and Spidey can take out Wolverine with ease (sorry Fan boys) 

Now I know this gonna crush you Bat-Fans... but this is a super human fight... Batman is just a normal dude. He has no prep time. Batman goes down against Deadpool and Spidey

I'm really doubting Batman has anything to deal with enemies he has never faced before just conveniently stored on his belt....

#18 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 both spidey and deadpool have already wrecked logan
#19 Posted by Full_Spectrum (1539 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool and Wolverine have always been shown to be basically equals in combat. I think they're like 3-4 wolverine. But the battle between deadpool and logan will take so long it will give Peter plenty of time to take out Bats. then it's 2 on 1 against Logan. as long as deadpool doesn't go after Batman (who would demolish him in H2H) I can see team one taking a majority, while never shutting up of course.

#20 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 batman n being the weak link........

#21 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio
@Full_Spectrum:
did u read what u said? wolverine and deadpool would fight for a while and batman would demolish him? really? wolverine is equal or better than Batman, i say better, has super healing and is tough as hell. how can batman hang with these people?
#22 Posted by nightcrawler1212 (532 posts) - - Show Bio

team one batman is probably the weak link
#23 Posted by Sydpart2 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna go with team 2, Bats knows enough to take on super strong people in h2h by using their momentum against them (momentum being a big thing for Spiderman's normal combat style) and should have something that would be able to cuts Spiderman's webs on him, acid, laser, special knifes, all things he normally carries depending on the writer. And he should be able to take out Spiderman or at least hold him long enough (Spiderman uses a Robin technique of annoying his enimies into making mistakes during a fight, something Bats won't be susceptible to, and if this takes place at night...Bats has a major advantage) to get the chance to double team him with Logan, Logan should be able to take DP just based on experience.

#24 Posted by Deadcool (6809 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1, Deadpool has more pain tolerance than anyone in this fight, and Spider-man is the fastest there is in this battle...
But, are we using current Spidey?
Because his Speed is nothing without the Spider-sense...

BFF?
#25 Posted by God_Spawn (37293 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals on team 2. I already stated most of deadpool's fights over Logan were when Logan had no HF, No adamantium, or Wade had alot of prep. In a straight up fight Logan beats him, and Bats can too possibly, he has the tech and skills for it. With morals on Spidey wont be going all out which gives Bruce or preferably Logan a chance to tag him. 

Morals off: Neither of team 2 should actually be able to hit spiderman going all out, team 1 would win with a possibilty of spidey actually soloing.
#26 Posted by entropy_aegis (14205 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edgeworth_11 said:
"@Full_Spectrum: did u read what u said? wolverine and deadpool would fight for a while and batman would demolish him? really? wolverine is equal or better than Batman, i say better, has super healing and is tough as hell. how can batman hang with these people? "

Read more on him and then we'll talk,deadpool's only advantage is healing,bat's has about 5 more advantages to counter that. 
Just love it when people go with the supposed superhuman(even though batman has him beat by feats in the physical area as well) over the smarter,better fighter,better weapons wielding human. 
#27 Posted by jec777 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

i think the endless chattering by spidey and dp would get to bats eventually it would get to wolverine right away, it may make team two sloppy 
#28 Posted by karrob (4276 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#29 Posted by TheThe (1729 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omarpool said:
" @Edgeworth_11: It doesn't make any sense to me either. I'm thinking its Deadpool hate. "
I'm with you on this.I sincerely dont understand how some people can see the weaklink in DP,Batman clearly has  the least  fighter's skills  here.
I wont argue too much,but team 1 wins this.
#30 Posted by CRTrobinson (270 posts) - - Show Bio
@Full_Spectrum said:
" Deadpool and Wolverine have always been shown to be basically equals in combat. I think they're like 3-4 wolverine. But the battle between deadpool and logan will take so long it will give Peter plenty of time to take out Bats. then it's 2 on 1 against Logan. as long as deadpool doesn't go after Batman (who would demolish him in H2H) I can see team one taking a majority, while never shutting up of course. "
This! 
Coming from a Wolverine fan boy as well.
#31 Posted by Ramtha07 (1291 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals on team 2 takes it. 

Morals off... I'll go one further and agree with god_spawn that Spidey WOULD solo (assuming a functional spidersense).  

Cripes, fast as he is, what stops him from webbing both Batman and Logan up right away?? 

Again, morals on it's another story. Spidey goofs around giving this fight the space it needs to get interesting. Batman cannot be read on stats alone. Need to look at the complete picture with Batman. He'd easily hang with DP in hand to hand - and as soon as he realized DP has a healing factor? Let's just say Batman has contingency plans in place for the likes of Flash... he knows how to deal with healing factors. Meanwhile, Logan can absorb anything Spiderman can dish out with a smile on his smug face. Can Petey say the same...?
#32 Posted by God_Spawn (37293 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ramtha07 said:

"Morals on team 2 takes it.  Morals off... I'll go one further and agree with god_spawn that Spidey WOULD solo (assuming a functional spidersense).   Cripes, fast as he is, what stops him from webbing both Batman and Logan up right away??  Again, morals on it's another story. Spidey goofs around giving this fight the space it needs to get interesting. Batman cannot be read on stats alone. Need to look at the complete picture with Batman. He'd easily hang with DP in hand to hand - and as soon as he realized DP has a healing factor? Let's just say Batman has contingency plans in place for the likes of Flash... he knows how to deal with healing factors. Meanwhile, Logan can absorb anything Spiderman can dish out with a smile on his smug face. Can Petey say the same...? "

Win 

#33 Posted by Ramtha07 (1291 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn:
LOL... right back at ya brudda :)
#34 Posted by _slim_ (13054 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#35 Posted by whacknasty (5605 posts) - - Show Bio

Great points for team two...but I still have to say team 1 for the slight majority... 

Spidey has webbed up Logan a few times in the past, fists to head style, which could happen again. He is faster than both of team two, and more agile than both as well. If he has his spidey sense (which Bruce wouldn't know about at all) and this takes place in a city setting, he should be able to avoid most attacks and strike at the same time. I think he could beat Logan... And Deadpool may not be in the upper echelon of h2h guys, but he was still a very highly skilled, highly trained Weapon X merc. That has to count for something, especially when added to his HF.  If this is classic Deadpool,  he could at the very  least hang around being aggravating enough to possibly push one of the others into a mistake.  I have him playing backup/support to Spidey's main assault. 

#36 Posted by Amazing_Spiderman (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea team 1 deadpool definently holds his own i disagree with him being the weak link
#37 Edited by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
Team 1
#38 Posted by X-23_2513 (416 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
"Team 2 "
#39 Posted by Full_Spectrum (1539 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edgeworth_11 said:
" @Full_Spectrum: did u read what u said? wolverine and deadpool would fight for a while and batman would demolish him? really? wolverine is equal or better than Batman, i say better, has super healing and is tough as hell. how can batman hang with these people? "
deadpool would absorb wolverines blows and heal. batman would use a nerve strike or something to take wade out without relying on having to wear him down. Wolverine might be batman's equal in skill, but how often do we see him using leverages and pinpoint nerve strikes against an opponent like deadpool? almost never. deadpool and wolverine would keep fighting, tearing each other apart and healing from their wounds. Batman would cuff DP to a pole or something.
#40 Edited by SpidermanWins (3975 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one takes this. Spidey can take Wolverine or Batman. Deadpool can probably take out one too.... This is tough, Deadpool is kinda a Wild Card. He can have days where he could nearly solo here or he could have days where he loses to a monkey. Deadpool has an even greater healing factor than Logan and is super hard to kill. You can KO him but that is hard to do if you have claws you can exactly KO you are going to kill and that doesn't do you good in this case. Bats could KO him but I see him taking on Logan because they are obviously BFFS considering their history together. Spidey vs Bats will probably get a number of Bat-Fans angry because this has been an ongoing debate but I cold argue for Peter because he is used to fighting genius intellect villains with bat themed weapons and a suit (Green Goblin). Spidey only needs one good hit to KO him or kill him if Peter has morals off here. If SPidey fights Logan then It would be very hard to determine because Webs can't really hurt Logan too bad and Logan can't touch Peter. This, however could exhaust Wolvie enough to have Peter web his hands together and behind his back or else put him in a position where he could beat him to the point where he is out of the fight. I say web him up and toss him in a lake after Bats is out. Then its VICTORY PAARTY AT WAADES"S CRIB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#41 Posted by Sgtcrispy (414 posts) - - Show Bio

Going to give it to Wolverine and Batman. Deadpool is the weak link, he's not a very good fighter and he clowns around quite often. I also don't see him and Spiderman working together.

#42 Posted by HNIC (171 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to give it to team 2 because of batman. Batman is always 4 steps infront of his enemies he's prepared to deal with superpowers everytime. Wolverine has fought deadpool and spiderman before and deadpool like the others people on this thread said wins only when he has a lot of prep or logan is weakened etc.  Spiderman and wolverine would be 50/50 chance because of reasons i posted on the spiderman vs wolverine thread. One on one wolverine should be able to beat deadpool (not kill him because deadpools healing is ridiculous) but both with no one messing with their powers wolverine should take this. But the real factor for team 2's victory is batman. The guy knows everything and knows how to deal with anything. He always has like 3 contingency plans. He has weapons capable of taking out the entire justice league. Since batman is just as strong as deadpool batman should be able to find a way to make him unable to fight (he's always 3 steps ahead). Wolverine should take out spiderman but it depends since spiderman can't knock out wolverine then the only thing spidey has is webs and wolverine will get out of it and hunt him down. 

So if it's to the death well nobody because both teams have characters who can't die. It would just be a long drawn out battle between deadpool and wolverine (neither batman or spiderman kills and thats why they will eventually die).

otherwise for knockouts well i don't see that either because fighting with wolverine implies your ready to die.
I give it to team 2 because wolverine can take deadpool or spiderman one on one and batman is always well prepared in any situation.
#43 Posted by Wasiuri (7 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is a killer, really hard to think.
I would say that Spiderman and Deadpool takes this. Batman being the weaker link.

I can see Batman being  killed by just about everyone in here. I can see Spiderman last a while and deliver hits while dodging incoming attacks, but that would not last forever. So I´m saying Spidey takes out Batman. Spidey keeps Wolverine busy and might take a blow and get hurt, but that would give Deadpool the time to chop Wolverines head off.  If it´s not a fight to death situation, there´s not going to be any winner.  Deadpool and Wolverine punching at eachother while Batman and Spidey takes a nap.

Shame with a thread like this is that you could twist it however you wanted.  But  it´s been interesting to read peoples comments. Apologize my english, not english talking.

#44 Posted by Sgtcrispy (414 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wasiuri said:
" This thread is a killer, really hard to think. I would say that Spiderman and Deadpool takes this. Batman being the weaker link. I can see Batman being  killed by just about everyone in here. I can see Spiderman last a while and deliver hits while dodging incoming attacks, but that would not last forever. So I´m saying Spidey takes out Batman. Spidey keeps Wolverine busy and might take a blow and get hurt, but that would give Deadpool the time to chop Wolverines head off.  If it´s not a fight to death situation, there´s not going to be any winner.  Deadpool and Wolverine punching at eachother while Batman and Spidey takes a nap. Shame with a thread like this is that you could twist it however you wanted.  But  it´s been interesting to read peoples comments. Apologize my english, not english talking. "
I don't know. Deadpool is a pretty lackluster fighter. So if It's win by K.O I can definitely see either Batman or Wolverine destroying him.

Then again, if Spidey is blood lusted he could solo this. But if not, I think Batman and Wolverine could take Spiderman.
#45 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
"@Edgeworth_11 said:

"Can someone explain how DP, master killer, ridiculous healing powers is the weak link? "

Current Bruce has some nice new toys along with being physically near or above wade in terms of physical stats strength atleast, and is possibly the most skilled fighter ( debateable with Wolverine when he wants to show it)  and Wolverine should actually whip deadpool. Out of most of their fights Wolverine has either been weakened such as having no adamantium, or HF or Wade had prep. "

Actually unless Bruce recently became superhuman that i am not aware of he's not equal or greater than pool.

Deadpool has superhuman - Speed,Strength,agility,durability and co ordination.

His strength is just superhuman , after getting Wolverine's factor his strength is taken to around peak human then further experementation took him a bit above human probably around 1 ton.

As for his Durability me and Spide15 had a debate and agreed upon Deadpool being about Spiderman meaning taking hits from -Hulk,She-Hulk,Juggernaut etc. and not being KO'd first time.

The reason i only address strength and durability is due to  they two not being as widely known as superhuman for him.

this fight IMO sould go to team 1 , Spiderman should be able to take either , Morales off he stomps either but morales on IMO he can incapacitate and take out Wolverine or Spiderman , he would most likely take Wolverine.

Deadpool fighting batman , on martial arts skill it goes to Batman by a fair bit , however Deadpool's still impressive skill coupled with superhuman attributes , ridiculous durability and HF should be enouh to defeat or at least hold off Batman until Spiderman can then help him to defeat Batman

#46 Edited by Sgtcrispy (414 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers said:

" @god_spawn said:

"@Edgeworth_11 said:

Current Bruce has some nice new toys along with being physically near or above wade in terms of physical stats strength atleast, and is possibly the most skilled fighter ( debateable with Wolverine when he wants to show it)  and Wolverine should actually whip deadpool. Out of most of their fights Wolverine has either been weakened such as having no adamantium, or HF or Wade had prep. "

Actually unless Bruce recently became superhuman that i am not aware of he's not equal or greater than pool.

Deadpool has superhuman - Speed,Strength,agility,durability and co ordination.

His strength is just superhuman , after getting Wolverine's factor his strength is taken to around peak human then further experementation took him a bit above human probably around 1 ton.

As for his Durability me and Spide15 had a debate and agreed upon Deadpool being about Spiderman meaning taking hits from -Hulk,She-Hulk,Juggernaut etc. and not being KO'd first time.

The reason i only address strength and durability is due to  they two not being as widely known as superhuman for him.

this fight IMO sould go to team 1 , Spiderman should be able to take either , Morales off he stomps either but morales on IMO he can incapacitate and take out Wolverine or Spiderman , he would most likely take Wolverine.

Deadpool fighting batman , on martial arts skill it goes to Batman by a fair bit , however Deadpool's still impressive skill coupled with superhuman attributes , ridiculous durability and HF should be enouh to defeat or at least hold off Batman until Spiderman can then help him to defeat Batman

"
Really? I thought Deadpool's only real power was his insane healing factor. I wasn't aware he had speed, strength, durability and coordination. Any scans of him showing these off? Also, when did he tank hits from Hulk?
#47 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers:  

Actually i have just agreed the they might be on a similar level, but not that they can take hits from these people. I believe that is ridiculous that deadpool or spider-man should be able to keep fighting after getting a hit from these people.
=]
#48 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sgtcrispy: 

Really? I thought Deadpool's only real power was his insane healing factor. I wasn't aware he had speed, strength, durability and coordination. Any scans of him showing these off? Also, when did he tank hits from Hulk?     

Nope , Deadpool's healing factor constantly heals his body and takes it to its peak aka peak human , then after he was given this further experimentation by Dr.Kilbrew granted him superhuman speed,co-ordination,agility and strength , you can see this by reading the beggining of pretty much any Cable Deadpool comic it indroduces them and gives a quick summary of where they are what they are doing and there situation , Deadpool's normaly introduces by saying "hi im Deadpool...." then tells his powers, i do not have scans do to my laptop recently breaking and losing my scans but i assure you he has taken hits from Hulk,Juggernaut,Spiderman,She-Hulk,Cables superhuman bionic arm,Luke Cage,Chi charged iron Fist and more .

He took hits from hulk during Joe Kelly's run , he had to retrieve blood from the hulk and was punched through a shop window and jumped on and smashed about 10 feet into the concrete road.

#49 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @CaptainRodgers:  

As for his Durability me and Spide15 had a debate and agreed upon Deadpool being about Spiderman meaning taking hits from -Hulk,She-Hulk,Juggernaut etc. and not being KO'd first time

Actually i have just agreed the they might be on a similar level, but not that they can take hits from these people. I believe that is ridiculous that deadpool or spider-man should be able to keep fighting after getting a hit from these people.
=]
"

Remeber we agreed that Deadpool and Spidey are around similar durability you thought that they shouldn't be able to tkae hits from those characters but i thought they should be able to tak hits from som of them .

Let me Rephrase

We agreed Deadpool and spiderman are similar durability , he believed Neither should be able to take hits from those characters i believe its possible and due to it consistently happening we should accept it.

andyhow , what you think of this battle ?

#50 Posted by God_Spawn (37293 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainRodgers said:
"

@Sgtcrispy: 

Nope , Deadpool's healing factor constantly heals his body and takes it to its peak aka peak human , then after he was given this further experimentation by Dr.Kilbrew granted him superhuman speed,co-ordination,agility and strength , you can see this by reading the beggining of pretty much any Cable Deadpool comic it indroduces them and gives a quick summary of where they are what they are doing and there situation , Deadpool's normaly introduces by saying "hi im Deadpool...." then tells his powers, i do not have scans do to my laptop recently breaking and losing my scans but i assure you he has taken hits from Hulk,Juggernaut,Spiderman,She-Hulk,Cables superhuman bionic arm,Luke Cage,Chi charged iron Fist and more .

He took hits from hulk during Joe Kelly's run , he had to retrieve blood from the hulk and was punched through a shop window and jumped on and smashed about 10 feet into the concrete road.

"
I hardly ever seen Deadpool's strength feats i always thought he was peak human which is why i put batman above him in strength due to my knowledge of his strength feats, i knew he was superhuman in agility and reflexes, i already agreed with edgeworth on that. His durability i know is above bats due to your debate with sherlock from some odd months ago. But strength i havent seen many strength feats from him that put him at superhuman which is the only stat i put Bruce above on.

Can you show some of deadpool's strength feats.