User Lists: 3

T1

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't know, if Spiderman had his webs I'd totally give it to Team 1. Without it it's hard to say...maybe Team 2 6/10. IMO Spidey's webs are the main thing that put him above Danny, and without them it should be a really close fight.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough call only because if Logan defeats DD before Spider-Man puts down Danny, it becomes a 2v1, and with morals on AND no webs, it's not too farfetched that Pete goes down.

AZTERIX_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: I forgot Spidey doesnt have his webs, T2. Ironfist's Chi attacks are REALLY strong, combined with Logan's factor + Martial Arts knowledge. Logan has beaten Shang-Chi without even using his claws. I reckon Daredevil will KO first, then Logan and IF can take Spiderman. Spidersense would allow him to dodge attacks while Logan's HF would keep him going. Then one Chi attack and hes down for the count.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^ Lol, if that's true.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well then...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jashro44

In this environment Peter has a chance of beating wolverine by dropping a car on him. If iron fist has chi he likely wouldn't use it on daredevil so Matt might be able to hang with him if he is in character.

I can see either team winning. I'd go with Logan and Danny under these conditions for a slight edge though. If Peter had webbing I'd back team one.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD is the weak link here I'll side with team 2

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

AZTERIX_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Daredevils a weak link imo.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@dre_savage: @azterix_: Current Iron Fist has no chi and 2 broken hands...

Peter solos

completely forgot and I have the issue(trade paperback) I would have thought they would have healed by now, I only have the first paperback and was unsure how far in the series was.

I will change it to IF without broken hands.

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. As others have said DD is the weak link, plus Spidey doesn't have webs.

Schmalzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1, Peter could possibly solo and with all the distractions his and DD's senses will only help them and if anything hinder Logan or Fist, DD can keep up with Fist with morals on and Peter can beat Logan with Morals on and it would be 2 VS 1 DD and Spidey VS Iron Fist, epic mismatch then...

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

Peter solos

No he doesn't. Wolverine takes down a no webs Parker. No soloing going on there.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Team 1, Peter could possibly solo and with all the distractions his and DD's senses will only help them and if anything hinder Logan or Fist, DD can keep up with Fist with morals on and Peter can beat Logan with Morals on and it would be 2 VS 1 DD and Spidey VS Iron Fist, epic mismatch then...

There is nothing to substantiate Parker beating Logan without his webs in a brawl. Let alone "soloing" both Rand and Logan without his webs.

Man, you latest generation of Parker fans on the Vine are quickly growing into the worst of the worst bunch to attempt debating with.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

@serrure said:

Peter solos

No he doesn't. Wolverine takes down a no webs Parker. No soloing going on there.

you have explicitly asked me not to tag you for anything anywhere and then you go and tag me... right...

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Heh team two should win.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@serrure said:

Peter solos

you have explicitly asked me not to tag you for anything anywhere and then you go and tag me... right...

Ah sorry, I lose track of all you kids. My bad. As you were.

Peter loses.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:)

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

AZTERIX_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@azterix_ said:

@super_soldierxii: i agree t2 wins, dont be mean to other people though.

He is not really being mean he is just condescending, I have no idea why viners have such big egos, you're talking about comics on a forum website guys, quit trying to be a badass.

(edit) my comments pretty ironic because I am a condescending arse a lot of the time....

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By slimj87d

Current Iron Fist has durability on par with Spider-man.

He's been punched from one mountain to another. He's been slammed through 6 stories of floors.

Team 2 should take this since DD is a non-fiction, unless IF holds back.

Also, after spider-verse I believe Spider-man has lost his spider-sense.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

Current Iron Fist has durability on par with Spider-man.

He's been punched from one mountain to another. He's been slammed through 6 stories of floors.

Team 2 should take this since DD is a non-fiction, unless IF holds back.

I would assume he would hold back against matt.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: he would, but would he purposely lower his durability to allow Matt to harm him?

It depends on the context if this is a spar or if team 1 is in the way of team 2 trying to accomplish a important goal.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@slimj87d said:

@thenaughtytitan: he would, but would he purposely lower his durability to allow Matt to harm him?

It depends on the context if this is a spar or if team 1 is in the way of team 2 trying to accomplish a important goal.

but would he purposely lower his durability to allow Matt to harm him?

Wat? No he would not. I would assume he would not go all out, definetly not go with chi dump off the get go. I think he would spar with DD and then put him down if he could(cant give an actual opinion on who would win because I made the thread)

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: you're not understanding what I'm saying.

IF doesn't need to "go all out" to take Matt out with ease if he really needed to. He has enough control over his powers where he could utilize it enough to just take Matt out with ease, and again that's if he really wanted to. That depends on context

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: I understand the confusion when I said he would, I meant in a normal circumstance he would hold back on Matt

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Keikai

Webs won't hinder Spider-Man's physical superiority. I'm going with Team 1.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@deus said:

Webs won't hinder Spider-Man's physical superiority. I'm going with Team 1.

Physical superiority does not give someone the fight, spidey could easily get stabbed in the gut.

(wrong thread, thought this was my other spidey vs thread)

Schmalzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schmalzel said:

There is nothing to substantiate Parker beating Logan without his webs in a brawl. Let alone "soloing" both Rand and Logan without his webs.

Man, you latest generation of Parker fans on the Vine are quickly growing into the worst of the worst bunch to attempt debating with.

Parker/Spiderman is about a 20 tonner, he could pluck Fist and KO him, he is still human after all, a Logan would take time to go down, but either way DD has held his own against Logan and could against Fist, Spiderman owned Fist time after time even when he didn't even want to fight him and Fist was trying his hardest to take him down, Spiderman is far to fast for either Logan or Fist add in DD this is heavily favored for team 1, Spidey might be my favorite character, but a lot of times he is watered down because of his high morals character more then normal, a strength of 10-20 tons is a lot and could KO fist easily and even though it didn't KO Logan in 1 comic when they fought Logan has been knocked out by less (of course he has take more in the same token) so Logans feats in the ability to with stand getting knocked out is very inconsistent due to his healing factor. Morals on team 1 wins easy, Spider "could" solo, doesn't mean he does, means that team 2 has a major problem of taking him down if they can, which add in DD they have 0 shot.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

This is really tough. I think I'll go with Team 1, but it's close.

I'm assuming there's no jobbing going on here since Spider-Man is famous for his lack of seriousness, but if Wolverine isn't feral and has morals on then he won't try to stab Peter. The morals clause holds team 2 back a fair bit. Danny Rand sans morals would only need to connect once to KO/Kill Matt, but him pulling punches evens the playing field.

Team 1 almost exclusively fights with morals on so I don't think it affects them too much. With Adamantium Wolverine is much too slow for Spider-Man, and doesn't have near as much striking power. I'd give it to Peter 9/10 over Wolverine. With the other matchup of Danny vs Daredevil I think its a toss-up. Danny is definitely the far more skilled fighter, however I think Matt is physically superior and faster. If Iron-Fist is using his chi to augment his speed, strength and healing then Matt still has the radar-sense advantage.
This on is much tougher, but I'd give it to Iron Fist 7/10 --Since he could go for the knockout punch anytime he gets an opening.

That leaves Spider-Man vs Iron Fist, and I think Peter just barely wins this one, 6/10.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii said:

@schmalzel said:

Parker/Spiderman is about a 20 tonner, he could pluck Fist and KO him, he is still human after all, a Logan would take time to go down, but either way DD has held his own against Logan and could against Fist, Spiderman owned Fist time after time even when he didn't even want to fight him and Fist was trying his hardest to take him down, Spiderman is far to fast for either Logan or Fist add in DD this is heavily favored for team 1, Spidey might be my favorite character, but a lot of times he is watered down because of his high morals character more then normal, a strength of 10-20 tons is a lot and could KO fist easily and even though it didn't KO Logan in 1 comic when they fought Logan has been knocked out by less (of course he has take more in the same token) so Logans feats in the ability to with stand getting knocked out is very inconsistent due to his healing factor. Morals on team 1 wins easy, Spider "could" solo, doesn't mean he does, means that team 2 has a major problem of taking him down if they can, which add in DD they have 0 shot.

This should be entertaining "grabs popcorn"

Sucks that I made this thread, would have loved to dismantle this post.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

morals on,,, danny and wolverine win easier than with morals off.... Not allowing spidey to be spidey hurts team one also... Without webs, I think danny takes spidey 7 out of ten times with morals on..

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny can't do much currently. Make it Pre-Marvel Now.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azterix_ said:

He is not really being mean he is just condescending, I have no idea why viners have such big egos, you're talking about comics on a forum website guys, quit trying to be a badass.

(edit) my comments pretty ironic because I am a condescending arse a lot of the time....

What I think? I think folks who butter up their comments, pull their punches and try for a faux political correctness (when obviously it's being used as a mere social convention with no real meaning or honest, ethical intent) are the ones doing other users a disservice.

Call it being "condescending", some call it being "obnoxious", others "arrogant" (probably a little of all three), what it truly is, is I call it as I see it. I play by site rules, and what I don't do is bully, cajole, lie, patronize or hand hold. I don't pretend someone's being more clever than they really are when responding to me, and I can tell you unequivocally that in the time I've been on the Vine, many users and debaters have upped their game tremendously for it.

Everyone has an ego. Your own comment above is absolutely dripping with ego. We're all entitled to our personalities. At least I'm authentic. Which is more than I can say for 90% of the users I interact with online.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan said:

@azterix_ said:

What I think? I think folks who butter up their comments, pull their punches and try for a faux political correctness (when obviously it's being used as a mere social convention with no real meaning or honest, ethical intent) are the ones doing other users a disservice.

Call it being "condescending", some call it being "obnoxious", others "arrogant" (probably a little of all three), what it truly is, is I call it as I see it. I play by site rules, and what I don't do is bully, cajole, lie, patronize or hand hold. I don't pretend someone's being more clever than they really are when responding to me, and I can tell you unequivocally that in the time I've been on the Vine, many users and debaters have upped their game tremendously for it.

Everyone has an ego. Your own comment above is absolutely dripping with ego. We're all entitled to our personalities. At least I'm authentic. Which is more than I can say for 90% of the users I interact with online.

I respect the comment above. Lol, some people take the truth the wrong way though, some dumbarse(on comic vine) challenged me to a fight, funniest thing I have seen on the internet.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schmalzel:

After one more day, iirc handbooks have put Spider-man back down to 10 tons.

Also, in current IF run, he's been literally punched sky-high from a mountain to another mountain. He's been bashed and thrown through 6 floors in a building, not a house, but a large 50+ story building. He, possibly due to chi amp, has been taking hits of equal or greater force from Spider-man punches.

So I don't see Spider-man hitting IF and one shot him. I see quite the opposite, if Spider-man, who has again lost his spider-sense due to the end of spider-sense, gets hit by a chi fist that can Crack hellicarrier, he'll probably get one shot.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By slimj87d

@super_soldierxii: nice post. Your use of diction really helped you hit the nail on the head.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d:

Spidey no longer has the spidersense?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Assuming IF is healthy, team 2.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: apparently, the Web of destiny was cut up because of spOck and it has to be repaired, a consequence was the lost of their foresight into the future, spider-sense.

We'll see if that even sticks. Spider-verse honestly sucked, and there's no point in doing it with battleworld coming up.

Avatar image for surfingthehighway
SurfingtheHighway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With no webs I gotta go with team 2. I love DD but he's kinda outranked in this situation since he can't really do substantial harm to Wolvie.