Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bucketz

No Prep

Rules: Fight Till Death/Incapacitation

Setting: Large mall with multiple stores and stands.

Preferably provide reasoning on why whichever team would be victorious.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

VS.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man & Colossus.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No one on team one can put down Mr Fantastic.

henrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By henrik

Sabertooth can kill Spider-man , during this Colossus fights with Mr Fantastic . After this Sabertooth joins Mr Fantastic . Colossus probably knocks out ( I think he cant kill him . ) Mr Fantastic , but he cant handle Sabertooth , so team 2 wins . ( Colossus might be able to kill Sabertooth , but after his fight with Mr Fantastic , he is tired , bleeding , his bones are broken , etc . )

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@henrik:

Do you even read comics?

Mr. Fantastic is not going to get knocked out.

Sabertooth would have to get very very lucky to be able to beat Spiderman, he may have like a 5% chance.

If my some miracle he is able to deal with Spiderman, which would have to have Peter dieing of a heart attack or something, he has no chance against Colossus.

Colossus is not going to get broken bones, be tired, or any bleeding from fighting Mr. Fantastic.

Neither Colossus or Mr. fantastic are going to be able to hurt each other. Reed might throw Colossus around a bit but won't hurt him, and he is also almost impervious to the kinds of attacks Colossus and Spiderman dish out.

Team Pete/Pioter's only chance against Reed is to try and set the building on fire or spark a gas line, Reed is not nearly as invulnerable to fire.

henrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By henrik

@misterwhisper:OK

You are right in the Colossus , Mr Fantastic part . But Sabretooh can beat Spider-man . (I checked out some forums , and 80% of the people sad , that Spider man can beat Sabretooth . I think they just underrate Sabretooths abilities . He is fast , strong , bloodlusted etc . Spider-man is faster , but I dont think so that he is stronger . He can slow Sabretooth down with his webs , but once he caches him , he wins .

The other thing is : I sad you are right in the Colossus , Mr Fantastic part . You are maybe right . But as you sad "Team Pete/Pioter's only chance against Reed is to try and set the building on fire or spark a gas line, Reed is not nearly as invulnerable to fire." . That is true . You sad 9 months ago , that :

"The difference here being that Mr. Fantastic is highly resistant to blunt force and quite resistant to other physical impacts, he is not however very resistant to things like temperature differences and such.

Colossus however is. He could use that to his advantage. " and you also sad , that "Environmental uses, Colossus has electrocuted himself and started fires and many other things to beat his opponents because he has known he could take it and they couldn't." So he can start a fire !

And after this Sabretooth beats Colossus .

Thats why I think its Team 2 who can win this fight .

( And Yes , I read comics :))

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colossus solos

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@henrik:

I do not see Sabertooth beating Colossus. Unless this is adamantium laced bone and claw sabertooth. Otherwise he can not hurt him.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By omegablast452

lol at people saying Mister Fantastic can't get knocked out

Spider-man vs Bishop, Wonderman, Radiation Man, some guy in white, and Mr. Fantastic.

he's so spectacular in not getting knocked out, I mean for real.

henrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterwhisper: 1 . You are most probably right in that . (I hope this is adamantium laced bone and claw Sabretooth . )

2 . But it has a chance , that , after Colossus is bleeding (Yes , he can bleed . I found this at Marvel . com " Can Colossus bleed ?

Yes, Omega Red once squeezed his arm until the metal started ripping " , and Mr Fantastic can easily squeez his arm . ) Colossus is bleeding , and Sabretooth can bite him , scratch his wounds , and I think that can be painful . If Sabretooth is bloodlusted enough (and I think he is , ) than he might win .

Anyway , I think we all can agree on that this is a great battle ! :)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jashro44

Didn't Reed hurt Namor before? I saw the scan somewhere....

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Didn't Reed hurt Namor before? I saw the scan somewhere....

Yes, he put 70 percent of his Body mass into his fist to do so.

@bucketz: Is this Pete as Spider-man?

Given standard rules, it would Ult Peter yes :P

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Strider1992

@laflux: I'm just checking as Ult Pete is the only Spider-man who has no way of beating Reed lol!

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: I'm just checking as Ult Pete is the only Spider-man who has no way of beating Reed lol!

TBH I would say 616 Peter Parker as Spider-Man could only beat Reed due to tech (mostly acidic webbing and cryo pellets. Unless I'm missing something.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Yeah thats what i was getting at. 616 Pete has cyro and SpOck has claws. Ult Pete really has no way of hurting Reed at all.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Yeah thats what i was getting at. 616 Pete has cyro and SpOck has claws. Ult Pete really has no way of hurting Reed at all.

I don't think SpOck could hurt Reed with his claws. Wolverine was unable to claws through Reed in enemy of the state, so I doubt he would do any better.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Really? You got scans of this? I would have thought penetrative damage would have hurt Reed O.O

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I say team one wins.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#21  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@laflux: Really? You got scans of this? I would have thought penetrative damage would have hurt Reed O.O

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Cheers. Hmm thats interesting guess SpOk can't hurt him either.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By laflux

@strider92 said:

The Champ has spoken :P

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#25 tparks  Online

Stale-mate between Colossus and Mr Fantastic. I think Mr Fantastic and Sabretooth have the edge though, assuming this is adamantium Sabretooth. Either way, Mr Fantastic and Colossus are just going to be a big tangled mess until they get bored of not damaging each other in a fight that is going no where.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: I think he could take 616 colossus in that case (assuming that showing isn't PIS). All though I am not sure if that's ultimate or 616 colossus in the picture. I am not sure if reed can beat ultimate colossus.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where did it show Reed getting KOéd by Spidey? It shows him getting pushed back. Does the rest of the scan show Reed unconscious?

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:
@omegablast452 said:

Where did it show Reed getting KOéd by Spidey? It shows him getting pushed back. Does the rest of the scan show Reed unconscious?

Nope that's the end of the scan it just skips to Iron Man.

Esta señores es la unica escena que convierte a Civil War en oro.
but as for the argument, Spidey owns Reed
/debate.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:
@omegablast452 said:

but as for the argument, Spidey owns Reed/debate.

That scan is similar to when Thanos blast Galactus through a wall and people say that Thanos can hurt Galactus.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@omegablast452 said:

@pooty said:
@omegablast452 said:

but as for the argument, Spidey owns Reed/debate.

That scan is similar to when Thanos blast Galactus through a wall and people say that Thanos can hurt Galactus.

True, but there's evidence of Galactus owning Thanos the next pannel

In the Spidey v.s Reed scan the writers left it like that, and obviously they left to show Spidey winning in one hit.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452: No. that is a lot of unsupported assumption. the only thing that scan proves or implies is that Spidey was able to hit Reed. It does not show or imply "winning" or hurting or nothing else. simply hitting.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: Unless you can prove other wise

Spiderman knocked Reed through a glass window ko'ing him (that's what the author implied)

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman knocked Reed through a glass window ko'ing him (that's what the author implied)

You can't prove something that is unseen or unknown. You can only go by what is shown. And the only thing shown is Spidey hitting Reed. We don't see Reed in pain or bleeding or unconscious. I see no reason to assume otherwise

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@omegablast452 said:

You can't prove something that is unseen or unknown. You can only go by what is shown. And the only thing shown is Spidey hitting Reed. We don't see Reed in pain or bleeding or unconscious. I see no reason to assume otherwise

Spiderman was shown winning and Reed was showing no resistance

thus Spiderman won due to being quicker and stronger than Reed expected.

believe what you want Spiderman wins unless proven other wise, I have a scan of Spiderman beating Reed Richards while there is no scan of Reed Richards beating Spiderman.

gg I win.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@omegablast452 said:

believe what you want Spiderman wins unless proven other wise, I have a scan of Spiderman beating Reed Richards while there is no scan of Reed Richards beating Spiderman.

gg I win.

WOW just wow

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jashro44

@omegablast452: @pooty: Reed was not knocked out after the kick by spider-man. His abilities were down played later in the issue but Peter didn't knock him out. The issue is civil war #7.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By omegablast452

@pooty said:
@omegablast452 said:

@pooty said:

@omegablast452 said:

gg I win.

WOW just wow

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By pooty

@jashro44 said:

@omegablast452: @pooty: Reed was not knocked out after the kick by spider-man. His abilities were down played later in the issue but Peter didn't knock him out. The issue is civil war #7.

Thanks. I know that. I just got tired of arguing with people making up stuff instead of going off what was actually seen.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: No problem and I understand.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to assume this Sabretooth is just your average Creed as everyone else is their usual selves.

Even if Creed somehow defeats Spiderman I don't see how either Mr. Fantastic or Creed can get the K.O. on Colossus. When they don't show him jobbing he can tank Hulk/Juggernaut for a period of time. It's pretty much a draw.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By pastepotpete1

@bo88gdan: " colossus solos"this mr fantastic will not able to toss colossus around and Colossus Punches will eventually take their toll on Mr. fantastic like for example if namor and thing really wanted to kill reed they culd

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warning: I am assuming everyone is their regular selves and are not any special alternate stronger or weaker versions. If this is not regular versions, please tell me politely please. Thank You!

Spider-Man and Colossus win. Spider-Man's senses are one big factor in this battle. I say that because Sabretooth will do a lot of unexpected reckless moves. Spider-Man is also very strong. He can (not 100% if this is accurate) lift up to 10 tons which is equal to lifting a ton over his head. Colossus is also a very big factor in this battle. He is extremely durable. He can withstand falling from extremely tall heights or being shot with large caliber bullets. He is also very good at H2H combat. He was directly trained by Wolverine and Cyclops.

This is my scenario of how the fight would go. First, Spider-Man holds off or possibly defeats Sabretooth. While he is doing that, Colossus would fight Mr. Fantastic and end victorious. If Spider-Man is only able to hold off Sabretooth, then when Colossus finishes Mr. Fantastic, Colossus and Spider-Man can team-up on Sabretooth and defeat him 7.5/10

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

spidey and colossus

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 colossus n beat Reed Richards to a pulp ..Spiderman throws read Richards in the ocean and colossus grabs reed while he's in the water and drowns him colossus doesnt need to breath

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Wow Sabretooth gets alot more respect now than he use to.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reed's intelligence is team 2's only chance. Without prep. time, it's a rather slim chance.