Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

Fight is in New York,Spideys have two days prep and morals are on,If things get bad for them they can don venom suits,and if it's still bad they can get help from Venom.

MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

ugh

Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Cats

Starfire stomps.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Silver2467

How exactly is this supposed to be fair?

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Death Certificate
@Silver2467:
Some how giving spidey prep and venom as back up, makes it fair, meaning the OP knows nothing about starfire 
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Silver2467:
how did spiderman alone ko the hulk?
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7  Edited By charlieboy

starfire would win. and the only time i remember spider-man ko'ing the hulk is when he had the captain universe power.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Silver2467
@Death Certificate said:
" @Silver2467: Some how giving spidey prep and venom as back up, makes it fair, meaning the OP knows nothing about starfire  "
Seems like it. 

@MarvelJackAss433 said:
" @Silver2467: how did spiderman alone ko the hulk? "
By Uni-Power and a PIS showing where, if I remember correctly, he collapsed rubble on him. Not that it translates to this fight anyway. Fighting Hulk is entirely different from fighting Starfire. 
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@charlieboy:
regardless,he's beaten some of marvels heaviest hitters alone,juggernaut and Radioctive man are examples.Hell,he even stood up to thor before,he was fast enough to dodge him and smart enough to make him hurt himself.I think with two spiders,Starfire is going to have trouble keeping up without making a bridge fall ontop of her.
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Death Certificate:
i know she's class 100 and she is trained and that she's not too smart in human terms,my idea is that spidey can make her hurt herself.He's done with many other before.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By charlieboy
@MarvelJackAss433:
how has spider-man even hurt juggs? i have seen him beat juggs with the help of the x-men. as for starfire. she is much faster, stronger, and she is a more skilled fighter.  she has gone toe to toe with wonder woman and donna troy.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Silver2467
@charlieboy said:

" @MarvelJackAss433: how has spider-man even hurt juggs? 

He never has. He "beat" Juggernaut by getting lucky and getting Juggernaut to accidentally sink into cement. He also beat Masterson Thor and Firelord, but anyone can see the PIS in that. SpiderMan has a difficult time with street levelers. These fights against high tier powerhouses are nowhere near consistent. 
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By charlieboy
@Silver2467:
i just think starfire is a little out of his league. and starfire is a much better fighter than spider-man.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Silver2467
@charlieboy: I agree. Her strength, durability, speed, firepower, and combat skill are at much higher levels, not to mention the fact that she can fly. 
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#15  Edited By SpidermanWins

One Spider: MegaStomp
 Two Spiders: Stomp
Two Symbiote Spiders: About fair
Two Symbiote Spiders+Venom: Unfair to Starfire (unless berserker rage occurs)

Symbiotes amp their host's strength by ALOT Mac Garg is a 100 or 60 tonner (source trouble) That means if he started out able to lift 15 tons Peter and Ben should also be in the 40-85 range (depending on which source is correct) That would at LEAST be 140 vs 100 tons. If this other source is right (the symbiote bio) Just Pete and Ben with suits would be overpowering. The only way I see Starfire winning against them with symbiotes and/or Venom is if she comes without clothes on. Then she only would have at most Mac to deal with and she could easily beat him alone.

MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@charlieboy:
if your are saying she stronger or a better fighter than juggs,you clearly no nothing of him.Stronger and faster than spidey,yes she is.But then again so was venom and carnage,yet he finds ways to beat them.Rhino was faster,stronger,and a better fighter aswell,yet spidey made him ko himself.You people have to think outside the box.You always base your diagnosis on strength,speed,and brains(which spidey has against her),you never think about wit,anger,frustration,and catchy jokes.From what i've read,Starfire has had a short temper in the past and combine spideys massive array of jjokes and temper squeezers(lol) and she'll get distracted fast.With ben helping him,he could make a bridge fall ontop of her or her to fly into something explosive.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By charlieboy
@MarvelJackAss433:
i did not say she is stronger than juggs. but she is definitely a better fighter than juggs. spider-man does have brains yes. but starfire is clearly a better warrior.  and starfire does have an anger issue which usually resutls in her opponent getting fried. i just don't really see the spiders pulling this off. and besides starfire has dealt with beast boy for years so i don't really think spider-man's jokes are going to make her angry.
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@SpidermanWins:  
first part of argument:Good secound part of argument:LOL
@Silver2467:
the only reason he has trouble with some street levelers is because he can't exploit their anger because they have brains.Thor is somewhat dumb in human standars,as is juggs.I don't remember him beating fire lord so i can't give any thought.But street levelers like Black Panther,captain america,and iron fist all have brains and can conrol themselves.Why do you think deadpool is so easy to walk all over?Because he's so idiotic. 
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Fire Star
Starfire. Spite.
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SpidermanWins
@charlieboy said:
" @MarvelJackAss433: i did not say she is stronger than juggs. but she is definitely a better fighter than juggs. spider-man does have brains yes. but starfire is clearly a better warrior.  and starfire does have an anger issue which usually resutls in her opponent getting fried. i just don't really see the spiders pulling this off. and besides starfire has dealt with beast boy for years so i don't really think spider-man's jokes are going to make her angry. "
If they did it's berserker rage and they are in trouble.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Silver2467
@MarvelJackAss433 said: 
@Silver2467: the only reason he has trouble with some street levelers is because he can't exploit their anger because they have brains.Thor is somewhat dumb in human standars,as is juggs.I don't remember him beating fire lord so i can't give any thought.But street levelers like Black Panther,captain america,and iron fist all have brains and can conrol themselves.Why do you think deadpool is so easy to walk all over?Because he's so idiotic.  "
No disrespect, but this could not be more wrong. 
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@charlieboy:
beast boys jokes are rarely offensive or even aimed at starfire,and juggs was a soldier of war before he found the gem.And spidey has taken classes with the likes of captain america when he was an avenger.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By spidey 15
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
With awesome PIS!
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@Silver2467:
by "Brains",i mean smarts.Thor isn't the smartest in human terms,most gods aren't.and juggs is dim-witted,any non dim witted man can see that.Deadpool is always walked all over.And Cap and Black Panther and Fist all have learned self control,And starfire does have anger issues.But Spidey has been exploiting issues like that to his advantage for years.Sandman,rhino,juggs,hulk, the list goes on.
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@spidey 15:
Making hulk collapse a building onto himself dosn't seem like PIS,many people have done it.
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#26  Edited By sa5m
@Fire Star said:
" Starfire. Spite. "

MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

why do you people not understand the concept of outsmarting someone?
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By charlieboy
@MarvelJackAss433:
beast boy's jokes are often about starfire's body or getting to sleep with her. and he definitely makes offensive remarks.  have you ever read a teen titans comic? or have you just watched the cartoon? juggs may have been a soldier of fortune but he does not really have h2h feats without the use of his powers. and a few classes with cap does not put spidey on a par with kory who has been a trained warrior since she was a young girl. she trained with the warlords of okara. and she often defeats donna troy who is a trained amazon.
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@charlieboy:
jugg dosn't have many h2h feats becuase he rarely ever has to do anything involving h2h combat.I'm not saying spidey is a better fighter,just that he is smarter.I haven't kept up with the titan much,that is true,but just because someone is stronger or faster dosn't mean they are ultimatly the winner.With a suit,spidey has about 40-80 ton range.Ben getting a suit aswell,and venom who is currently above 100 tons,i see it very hard for this to be spite
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Silver2467
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
" @charlieboy: jugg dosn't have many h2h feats becuase he rarely ever has to do anything involving h2h combat.  
What? All Juggernaut has in a fight is his fist, his durability, and his force field. What do you mean he rarely ever has to do anything involving H2H combat.? 

I'm not saying spidey is a better fighter,just that he is smarter.
This amounts to absolutely nothing. 

I haven't kept up with the titan much,that is true,but just because someone is stronger or faster dosn't mean they are ultimatly the winner.  
Please be logical about this. Who would win between SpiderMan and Wonder Man? And for the love of God, get this right. 

With a suit,spidey has about 40-80 ton range.  
Proof. 

Ben getting a suit aswell,and venom who is currently above 100 tons,
-_-  

40-60 tons. Gargan has not proven to be nearly as formidable as Brock, despite his superior strength anyway.

i see it very hard for this to be spite "
Then reassess this fight. 
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By charlieboy
@Silver2467:
i mean he does not show much in the way of skill.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Silver2467
@charlieboy: I think you misunderstood what I said. That was not directed at you, and what I meant was Juggernaut having few H2H feats is not due to his lack of showings in a fist fight, given that head to head battles are usually all he does anyway. 
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

@Silver2467:
juggs rarely has anyone he has to litteretly trade blows with without koing them with a single punch.  

Starfire has been completely outsmarted before.  

Wonderman is much different than starfire,if her ever feels in danger he can just turn himself into gas.Wonderman would beat spidey,yes. 

-_-  
Spidey has held up an entire building on his back without the suit,with it he should be in that strength level.

This one truely makes no sense.Are you saying Brock is stronger yet not stronger than Gargan?I can't make anything of this.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By charlieboy
@MarvelJackAss433:
when has starfire been completely outsmarted? examples?
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By charlieboy
@Silver2467:
oops. my bad.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Silver2467
@charlieboy: No problem. 
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@charlieboy:
   Although spidey dosn't compare to him,Deathsroke.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By charlieboy
@MarvelJackAss433:
you are right about that. spidey does not compare. deathstroke is a master tactician. that fooled all of the titans including dick grayson and cyborg who are both very intelligent. and starfire is not dumb. she was just new to the culture when she first appeared.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Silver2467
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
"

@Silver2467:
juggs rarely has anyone he has to litteretly trade blows with without koing them with a single punch.  

Care to explain Thor and Hulk then? 

Starfire has been completely outsmarted before.  

Sure, by Deathstroke, a character who would outsmart SpiderMan every day of the week.  

Wonderman is much different than starfire,if her ever feels in danger he can just turn himself into gas.Wonderman would beat spidey,yes. 

You mean ion energy, and he has not demonstrated that ability in years.  

-_-  
Spidey has held up an entire building on his back without the suit,with it he should be in that strength level.

So has Captain America. In fact, so has BatMan. Are they 40 tonners too? No. SpiderMan is a 10 tonner without the symbiote. Prove he is in the 40-80 ton range with it. 

This one truely makes no sense.Are you saying Brock is stronger yet not stronger than Gargan?I can't make anything of this.

"
Have you read anything involving Brock or Gargan? The difference between the two is not difficult to infer. Gargan is physically stronger, but his track record is terrible. Brock as Venom posed much more threat to SpiderMan than Gargan as Venom has, and Brock is only a 25 tonner, when Gargan is a 40 tonner. 
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By spidey 15
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
" @spidey 15: Making hulk collapse a building onto himself dosn't seem like PIS,many people have done it. "
I don't see how Hulk can be KOed bu a building. He is pretty durable. But spider-man has KOed Hulk before in other instances with bad writing. 
=]
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By spidey 15
@Silver2467:  

SpiderMan is a 10 tonner without the symbiote 

Actually he is more than a 10 toner but obviously not in 80 ton rage...0_0
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Silver2467
@spidey 15 said:
" @Silver2467:  

SpiderMan is a 10 tonner without the symbiote 

Actually he is more than a 10 toner but obviously not in 80 ton rage...0_0 "
I think he has been classified as at least 10 tons, but how much more has never been fully defined. Hence why I said 10 tonner. 
GLforHIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By GLforHIRE

wouldnt starfires power rip right through they symbiote? how does that even help parker here? I mean with prep people forget parker is almost genius level so he might find a weak spot but in a straight up fight? why not just say spiderman vs silversurfer while your at it
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

I give up.......
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@GLforHIRE:
he has prep.Actually,THEY have prep.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By spidey 15
@Silver2467: Yup, i know. 
=]
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By JThree47693
@MarvelJackAss433:
And they actually still lose
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By SpidermanWins
@JThree47693 said:
" @MarvelJackAss433: And they actually still lose "
How? Three symbiote super persons combined strength is is like.... way over 100 tons. Plus the spiders are very crafty.
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@JThree47693:
And they both are actually pretty much genius's. 
may i remind you that spidey has multiple smarter allies.Mr.Fantastic for example.
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By SpidermanWins
@spidey 15 said:
" @MarvelJackAss433 said:
With awesome PIS! "
With the Captain Universe power. Lol, hulk in orbit. What great PIS. That was the 1 you were talking about right?