#1 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

#2 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta go with Wonder Women on this one. She's basically the female Superman.

#3 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"I gotta go with Wonder Women on this one. She's basically the female Superman."

i think spid would give her a good fight but i go with her

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the basicly the same fight as the one I posted when I first joined. I don't think it will last as long though.

#5 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"This is the basicly the same fight as the one I posted when I first joined. I don't think it will last as long though."

i know it won't last as long but i'm justing wondering cause spidy 2099 have diffrenent powers

#6 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i think she could hit him hard enough to cave in his chest.

#7 Posted by ghostrider813 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#8 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

ghostrider813 says:

"spiderman 2099 wood win because he is better then her"

ah dude don't just come in and stay stuff you got to say why

#9 Posted by ghostrider813 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman 2099 wood win the match because spiderman 2099 is better then wonder woman.

#10 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

ghostrider813 says:

"spiderman 2099 wood win the match because spiderman 2099 is better then wonder woman."

dude give detail i'm trying to help you go on this page and look at his powers then you can say something cuz http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man_2099

#11 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

ghostrider813 says:

"spiderman 2099 wood win the match because spiderman 2099 is better then wonder woman."

you scare me with your logic and reasoning...

M

#12 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman would win. She's way stronger, way faster. She'll own 99.

#13 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"Nobody says:
"This is the basicly the same fight as the one I posted when I first joined. I don't think it will last as long though."
i know it won't last as long but i'm justing wondering cause spidy 2099 have diffrenent powers"

Not that different. He doesn't even possess Spidey's only advantage (which won't help much here anyway, probably just buy him a minute), Spider Sense. The Amazon would own him, the fight would go exactly as she wanted it too.

#14 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

There might be enough of a reaction time difference for Wonder Woman to get off the only punch in the whole fight. But if not, the ending is still inevitable.

#15 Posted by Guy (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn this is challenging...I mean I don't even know this knew Spider-Man's powers but if it was the original Spider-Man

vs Wonder Woman then the Web linger won't last long against the Amazon Princess.Yeah anyway back to the topic,I guess Wonder Woman could still pin Spider-Man 2099

#16 Posted by Ryo (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Intresting,I guess Spider-Man 2099 has new or more powers than the original Spider-Man....maybe his powers increased which means his strength,speed,agility and that Spider-Sense has gone to a new level.Spider-Man's strenght is about 47 men combined and probably this new one...his strenght is round about 50 to 60 men put together.His speed,well it is said he is 15 times faster than an average human in short distances (which is of course not that fast)and probably his speed is like that of a cheetah....I guess.But it's still nothing compared to a woman (more or less a goddess)who is nearly fast and strong as Superman (an alien who happens to be much stronger and faster than Spider-MMan).So I guess what I'm trying to say is Spider-Man or Spider-Man 2099-he still does not stand a chance against Wonder Woman

#17 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

this fights got Wonder Woman all over it...

M

#18 Posted by Ryo (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey I could I miss this, what's up Guy

#19 Posted by Guy (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey what's up Ryo?

#20 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

This is easily Wonder Woman because she can fly Spiderman can't she has a magic lasso, he has a crappy web she has a lot of super strength he has crappy super strength (wouldn't even class his as super) So she'd basically just laugh at him!

#21 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"I gotta go with Wonder Women on this one. She's basically the female Superman."

No, Supergirl's the female Superman, lol. I had to when I saw that.

#22 Posted by Renegade Wolf (5 posts) - - Show Bio

i do love spidey but gonna have to say Wonder woman would beat him

#23 Posted by Apile-Li (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon Freak says:

"Gambler says:
No, Supergirl's the female Superman, lol. I had to when I saw that."

Agreed but still Wonder Woman is like the better version of the female Superman (well kind of)since she's stronger and probably faster than Super-Girl (that is if their speed is on the same level).As far as I'm concerned they both would knock out Spider-Man in an instict but to Superman.....then my BAD!!

#24 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

well actually Supergirl is faster than wonder woman... according to canon she is faster than Superman as well.

back on subject...

Spiderman 2099 isn't really a match for wonder woman though, Wonder Woman's speed and strength is far superior to Spiderman 2099's, added to that her amazon warrior training.

M

#25 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"according to canon she is faster than Superman as well. "

Is current Supergirl really faster than Superman? I've only seen this alluded to once(can't remember if it was a Batman/Superman or Supergirl comic), and it was explained to be untrue a few comics later(after she'd been split into good and evil). I'm not at my house so I don't have my comics to say exactly when it happened. I know you know a lot about Supergirl so if there's something other than the instance I'm thinking of, and it takes into consideration the reason already given for Superman in fact being faster, then I'm with you, but I haven't seen anything saying she's faster.

#26 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Methos says:
"according to canon she is faster than Superman as well. "

Is current Supergirl really faster than Superman? I've only seen this alluded to once(can't remember if it was a Batman/Superman or Supergirl comic), and it was explained to be untrue a few comics later(after she'd been split into good and evil). I'm not at my house so I don't have my comics to say exactly when it happened. I know you know a lot about Supergirl so if there's something other than the instance I'm thinking of, and it takes into consideration the reason already given for Superman in fact being faster, then I'm with you, but I haven't seen anything saying she's faster."

it's been hinted at a lot in the latest stuff... something her 'father' did to her with the crystal storyline...

i ignore most of that storyline because it was mostly crap lol

M

#27 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

So is it just hints or something more solid? I'm not resisting the idea that she's faster, but I think it would take more than hints to overrule him telling her flat out, in a way that can't be misinterpreted, that he's stronger, faster, and could catch her or stop her anytime he wants. The reason was, I think, that he's had it programmed into him since he first got his powers to always be holding back, so he's always functioning at less than his best, but he can go all the way if he needs to. Whereas she doesn't really hold back (obviously she does or she'd be killing people left and right, but not to the degree that he does), so when she flew faster than him, she was going at pretty much her max, but he wasn't.

#28 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i'll agree to that...

Superman is always holding back so we don't know his true limits

M