bump

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

Really? I'm no fan of Wolverine by any means, I usually try and find a way for him to lose, but come on.

Gambit & Wolverine win... How in the hell is Miguel supposed to kill them both?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Wolverine & Gambit.CURBSTOMP DELUXE

The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By The Rookie

does it come with fries?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
The Rookie said:
"does it come with fries?"
and a strawberry milkshake.
The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The Rookie

nice

Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kimikirai

I never read any of the 2099 series outside of Dr. Doom and X-men. What has Spiderman 2099 done? Is he similar to Peter Parker? Cause Spiderman from 616 would beat both of them.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Kimikirai said:
"I never read any of the 2099 series outside of Dr. Doom and X-men. What has Spiderman 2099 done? Is he similar to Peter Parker? Cause Spiderman from 616 would beat both of them."
No he wouldn't.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By geraldthesloth

i'll take that curbstomp deluxe with a large spite

The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The Rookie

spite on who?

The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The Rookie

this isnt a spite thread.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
geraldthesloth said:
"i'll take that curbstomp deluxe with a large spite"
Did you mean sprite?
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By geraldthesloth

spite on 2099

he's just spiderman who bites

The Rookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The Rookie

this wasnt intended to be a spite thread

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By The_Scourge

the team wins

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Properly motivated, Miguel can rip through both of those idiots like a buzzsaw.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

I don't see why Miguel couldnt beat them. He is vastly stronger. He is faster, has better reflexes, is more agile, can jump higher, can web them up to slow them down while he takes the other one on and has very potent venom and talons. Not to mention he is a ton smarter also.

Alexander Anderson
said:

"Properly motivated, Miguel can rip through both of those idiots like a buzzsaw."
I agree
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Lunacyde said:
"I don't see why Miguel couldnt beat them. He is vastly stronger. He is faster, has better reflexes, is more agile, can jump higher, can web them up to slow them down while he takes the other one on and has very potent venom and talons. Not to mention he is a ton smarter also.

Alexander Anderson
said:
"Properly motivated, Miguel can rip through both of those idiots like a buzzsaw."
I agree"
Your Kidding right? all Miguel's advantages over them mean nothing.Neither fight or beat people below their level of power and skill on almost no occasion.
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Kimikirai
Vance Astro said:
"Kimikirai said:
"I never read any of the 2099 series outside of Dr. Doom and X-men. What has Spiderman 2099 done? Is he similar to Peter Parker? Cause Spiderman from 616 would beat both of them."
No he wouldn't."
I've seen 616 Spiderman beat Wolverine at least 3 times (pound head into tombstone KO, webbed up, and webbed up again). I don't see what Gambit can hit Spiderman with. He is rather good at dodging projectiles via Spider-sense. On the other hand, Spidey hits Gambit once and he is done.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Kimikirai said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Kimikirai said:
No he wouldn't."
I've seen 616 Spiderman beat Wolverine at least 3 times (pound head into tombstone KO, webbed up, and webbed up again). I don't see what Gambit can hit Spiderman with. He is rather good at dodging projectiles via Spider-sense. On the other hand, Spidey hits Gambit once and he is done."
You over-estimate Spider-Man.Deadpool has beaten Wolverine a similar amount of times..doesn't mean it's good writing.
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Kimikirai said:
No he wouldn't."
I've seen 616 Spiderman beat Wolverine at least 3 times (pound head into tombstone KO, webbed up, and webbed up again). I don't see what Gambit can hit Spiderman with. He is rather good at dodging projectiles via Spider-sense. On the other hand, Spidey hits Gambit once and he is done."
You over-estimate Spider-Man.Deadpool has beaten Wolverine a similar amount of times..doesn't mean it's good writing."
Multiple victories in different circumstances across multiple eras of comics can't all be handwaved away as bad writing.  Spider-Man has a consistent record of victory against Wolverine.
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Kimikirai
Vance Astro said:
" You over-estimate Spider-Man.Deadpool has beaten Wolverine a similar amount of times..doesn't mean it's good writing."
That doesn't mean Spiderman beating Wolverine is bad writing. An angry Spider-man KO'ing Wolverine is logical to me. Webbing Wolverine in a way he cannot use his claws is logical too.

Please correct me if I'm wrong on any of these:

Spiderman is:
  1. Faster.
  2. Stronger.
  3. More agile.
  4. Has an advantage with Spidersense.
The only advantage I'd give to Wolverine is martial arts training and healing factor. Outside of that, its all Spiderman.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Kimikirai said:
"Vance Astro said:
" You over-estimate Spider-Man.Deadpool has beaten Wolverine a similar amount of times..doesn't mean it's good writing."
That doesn't mean Spiderman beating Wolverine is bad writing. An angry Spider-man KO'ing Wolverine is logical to me. Webbing Wolverine in a way he cannot use his claws is logical too.

Please correct me if I'm wrong on any of these:

Spiderman is:
  1. Faster.
  2. Stronger.
  3. More agile.
  4. Has an advantage with Spidersense.
The only advantage I'd give to Wolverine is martial arts training and healing factor. Outside of that, its all Spiderman."
1.Wolverine has beaten people way faster than Spider-Man.
2.Wolverine has failed to be KO'd by people far stronger than Spider-Man and Spider-Man isn't a great fighter.
3.Agility is only defensive for Spider-Man
4.Spider-Sense can be led and every good fighter in Marvel he has fought except Wolverine and Cap have tricked it.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#27  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

One punch from Spider-Man should logically be able to knock out Wolverine... then he can tear Gambits head off easily

I havent seen any reason Wolvie and Gambit should be able ot win other than perhaps because there are 2 of them.

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miguel can just web them to each other.  Wolverine won't be able to do crap if his claws are positioned properly, and Gambit won't be able to charge Miguel's organic webbing.  Even if he could, he'd just blow himself up. 

At that point Miguel can do whatever he wants: douse them in gasoline and set them on fire, chuck dumpsters and cars at them until they're a pair of bloody lumps, leave them on the subway tracks to wait for the train, or stuff them in the back of a van and drive them into the East River.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Lunacyde said:
"One punch from Spider-Man should logically be able to knock out Wolverine... then he can tear Gambits head off easily

I havent seen any reason Wolvie and Gambit should be able ot win other than perhaps because there are 2 of them."
1.How is it that you believe it is logical that someone who is only class 15 and isn't bullet proof would have the strength and durability to knock someone out who had an armored car slammed on by the Hulkbuster until a crater was made in the street and given brain damage..all with his eyes wide open?

2.Wolverine and Gambit have been teammates for quite sometime so they have the chemistry thing down.Wolverine is quite tactician..as I said Spider-Man's spider-sense can be led,he's not a very good fighter and he is vulnerable to people of high level fighting skill.Spider-Man has lost to Taskmaster,Captain America,Iron Fist, & Daredevil,I'm sure there is more but that's all I can think of off the top.

Alexander Anderson said:
"Miguel can just web them to each other.  Wolverine won't be able to do crap if his claws are positioned properly, and Gambit won't be able to charge Miguel's organic webbing.  Even if he could, he'd just blow himself up. 

At that point Miguel can do whatever he wants: douse them in gasoline and set them on fire, chuck dumpsters and cars at them until they're a pair of bloody lumps, leave them on the subway tracks to wait for the train, or stuff them in the back of a van and drive them into the East River."
Right because it's just that easy huh? They can dodge bullets but not a significantly slower stream of webbing? 
bruceleroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By bruceleroy

If he is anything like the classic spiderman he could just web him directly over the nose and mouth suffocating wolverine. Wolverine cannot tear the webbing off and dies due to lack of breath. Just to make sure spidey webs his arms in an unconvineient way.

I whould persoinally try to detonate or expand webbing through out wolverines body destroying eternal organs. the trick is getting close i suppose.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump