why

Xmen_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Xmen_forever

I dont think the poison bite would be afective and venom is much stronger.

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Eternus

and webs would come in handy

XD
Post Edited:2007-07-21 17:02:03

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Morpher says:

"I dont think the poison bite would be afective and venom is much stronger. "

okay one 2099 poison is #1 on comicvine and sice it is then venom would have a hard time to take care of it and he can't fight at the same time and his talons would work cause i have the comic and he use it and the venom face was almost gone and you saw brocks face and when venom fell he hit the ground and started screaming

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Eternus

spiderman0409 says:

"Morpher says:

okay one 2099 poison is #1 on comicvine and sice it is then venom would have a hard time to take care of it and he can't fight at the same time and his talons would work cause i have the comic and he use it and the venom face was almost gone and you saw brocks face and when venom fell he hit the ground and started screaming"

k 2099 venom is way different from eddie brock venom. when you say eddie brock venom do you mean the one from 2099 (im not sure if that one is eddie) or do you mean the original one. also just because hes number one on the list doesnt mena he has the most powerful rating. if you go to the pwoers page and then do a battle youll see superman is above the living tribunal.

XD
Post Edited:2007-07-21 17:02:11

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Eternus says:

"and webs would come in handy"

he will cut through the webs

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eternus

spiderman0409 says:

"Eternus says:

he will cut through the webs"

thats very true he could cut through the webs, but if venom were to web down his hands somehow to he could ot reach the webs with his fangs/claws or whatever then he wouldnt be able to cut them. and they would still pose a problem of being a big distraction

XD
Post Edited:2007-07-21 17:02:22

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Eternus says:

"spiderman0409 says:
"Morpher says:
okay one 2099 poison is #1 on comicvine and sice it is then venom would have a hard time to take care of it and he can't fight at the same time and his talons would work cause i have the comic and he use it and the venom face was almost gone and you saw brocks face and when venom fell he hit the ground and started screaming"
k 2099 venom is way different from eddie brock venom. when you say eddie brock venom do you mean the one from 2099 (im not sure if that one is eddie) or do you mean the original one. also just because hes number one on the list doesnt mena he has the most powerful rating. if you go to the pwoers page and then do a battle youll see superman is above the living tribunal."

this eddie brock venom and i was just saying that the poison is strong

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Eternus

spiderman0409 says:

"Eternus says:
"spiderman0409 says:
"Morpher says:
k 2099 venom is way different from eddie brock venom. when you say eddie brock venom do you mean the one from 2099 (im not sure if that one is eddie) or do you mean the original one. also just because hes number one on the list doesnt mena he has the most powerful rating. if you go to the pwoers page and then do a battle youll see superman is above the living tribunal."

this eddie brock venom and i was just saying that the poison is strong"

it may be but im sorta doubting it will effect him at all because of what i said earlier in this thread or the other one

XD

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Eternus says:

"spiderman0409 says:
"Eternus says:
he will cut through the webs"
thats very true he could cut through the webs, but if venom were to web down his hands somehow to he could ot reach the webs with his fangs/claws or whatever then he wouldnt be able to cut them. and they would still pose a problem of being a big distraction"

okay the talons are on his feet to and if he web his hands the the talons would cut the web like all he has to do is move his fingers and he has webbing to you know

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Eternus says:

"spiderman0409 says:
"Eternus says:
"spiderman0409 says:
"Morpher says:
it may be but im sorta doubting it will effect him at all because of what i said earlier in this thread or the other one XD"

whats xd

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Eternus

spiderman0409 says:

"Eternus says:
"spiderman0409 says:
"Eternus says:
"spiderman0409 says:
"Morpher says:
it may be but im sorta doubting it will effect him at all because of what i said earlier in this thread or the other one XD"

whats xd

"

the XD is my initials and i forgot about the talons on his feet but still venom is stronger and such. even in the other comics venom would usually win if not for either another character or sum other random event.

XD
Post Edited:2007-07-21 17:05:26

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Eternus says:

"spiderman0409 says:
"Eternus says:
"spiderman0409 says:
"Eternus says:
"spiderman0409 says:
"Morpher says:
whats xd "
the XD is my initials and i forgot about the talons on his feet but still venom is stronger and such. even in the other comics venom would usually win if not for either another character or sum other random event. "

o come on 2099 could beat venom and you know what would be cool if he use the talons to rip his tounge up he would be screaming

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eternus

yeah that would be cool. 2099 probably could beat him but i think that in a straight stand up fight without the help from otehr characters or the environment that venom would win, but 2099 would still be a challenge. i prefer 2099 to any of the venoms so dont think im doing this because io dont like him, i jsut think he would lose 2/5 times

XD

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The Mighty Thor

i say because of his talons he could rip the symbiote to peices and he strong so i think him

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Eternus

well he is strong but i think venom might be stronger and dont forget the symbiote would ust pull itslef back together. you can only really hurt the symbiote with fire or sound depending on which symbiote it is.

XD

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Eternus says:

"well he is strong but i think venom might be stronger and dont forget the symbiote would ust pull itslef back together. you can only really hurt the symbiote with fire or sound depending on which symbiote it is. XD"

thats not true thats the symbiotes main weakness but the symbiote can be cut up i could see the symbiote start to flow off him if it was hurt enough

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Eternus

the symbiote would never come off of its host unless it had another one in the immediate vicinity which it would prefer. so it might take over 2099. two the symbiote would just heal from all the scratches from 2099 and they wouldnt effect him at all.

XD

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Eternus says:

"the symbiote would never come off of its host unless it had another one in the immediate vicinity which it would prefer. so it might take over 2099. two the symbiote would just heal from all the scratches from 2099 and they wouldnt effect him at all. XD"

then how come when they really fight venom was screaming when he got cut with the talons

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Eternus

my bet would be that is 2099 venom and two ive never read that comic so. (be mroe specific about whcih venom the 2099 or the older one)

XD
Post Edited:2007-07-21 17:18:17

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Eternus says:

"my bet would be that is 2099 venom and two ive never read that comic so. (be mroe specific about whcih venom the 2099 or the older one) XD
Post Edited:2007-07-21 17:18:17"

no there is this comic where 2099 and the spiderman switch places and spidy fought vulture 2099 and 2099 vs venom of earth 616 and thats the one i'm talking about

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Eternus

aaah i didnt know there was a comic like that. if its part of the 2099 series then i def dont have it because i only have the first one. but i would still have to say venom can heal from the scratches. im not saying who would win but he could heal from it, prolly relatively fast too.

XD

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Eternus says:

"aaah i didnt know there was a comic like that. if its part of the 2099 series then i def dont have it because i only have the first one. but i would still have to say venom can heal from the scratches. im not saying who would win but he could heal from it, prolly relatively fast too. XD"

it not part of 2099 series its a one comic thing thats like 86 pages or something but if he keeps at it i'm sure venom would so much damage it would take a while to heal like when wolverine vs hulk he was fucked up

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By GambitO

IF spider-man CONQUERS to venom

SPIDER-MAN 2099 would end up

in one second to venom

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Eternus

Post Deleted.

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Eternus

spiderman0409 says:

"GambitO says:
"IF spider-man CONQUERS to venom SPIDER-MAN 2099 would end up in one second to venom "

so which one are you saying would win"

no one ever knows

XD

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The Mighty Thor

GambitO says:

"IF spider-man CONQUERS to venom SPIDER-MAN 2099 would end up in one second to venom "

so which one are you saying would win

Union

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Union

Venom........

The old spidey always defeate Venom because he uses fire, or sonic waves in hes help, he dosnt uses hes powers like in other enemies becuase hey... Venom have them.

Maybe Spidey 2099 talons and claws could make a fight but, we have seen Venom fight blade-equipted enemies before and is not like he cant handle it.

IF Spidey and Venom could be placed in a place totally empty and force them to battle using theire powers... Venom does the deal, and if he cant, he just have to bond with the guy hehe.

But if its a normal comic battle then yeah, spidey would find a way to defeat the symbiote, and it would be easy.

Remember, wins the one you want to win

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Union says:

"Venom........ The old spidey always defeate Venom because he uses fire, or sonic waves in hes help, he dosnt uses hes powers like in other enemies becuase hey... Venom have them. Maybe Spidey 2099 talons and claws could make a fight but, we have seen Venom fight blade-equipted enemies before and is not like he cant handle it. IF Spidey and Venom could be placed in a place totally empty and force them to battle using theire powers... Venom does the deal, and if he cant, he just have to bond with the guy hehe. But if its a normal comic battle then yeah, spidey would find a way to defeat the symbiote, and it would be easy. Remember, wins the one you want to win "

well in this fight he won't attach to him

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Eternus

spiderman0409 says:

"Union says:
"Venom........ The old spidey always defeate Venom because he uses fire, or sonic waves in hes help, he dosnt uses hes powers like in other enemies becuase hey... Venom have them. Maybe Spidey 2099 talons and claws could make a fight but, we have seen Venom fight blade-equipted enemies before and is not like he cant handle it. IF Spidey and Venom could be placed in a place totally empty and force them to battle using theire powers... Venom does the deal, and if he cant, he just have to bond with the guy hehe. But if its a normal comic battle then yeah, spidey would find a way to defeat the symbiote, and it would be easy. Remember, wins the one you want to win "

well in this fight he won't attach to him"

aaaaah but where are they?

XD

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Eternus

in the city. YES. in a normal arena with next to nothing in it. NO.

XD

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The Mighty Thor

usaual i say city but i still think he can win even in a normal arena but it in the city

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Boken

venom

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Eternus

Boken says:

"venom"

no explanantion why?

XD

Union

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Union

C'mon...... its simple, Eternus and i are saying it. And come to think of it, almoust EVERY Hero wins because he uses something in hes favor. (NOT ALL, SO DONT FLAME ME.

Spiderman chances to win seems to grow consideratly the moment he can uses an object in this fight XD XD XD

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Boken

well spidey would be out if his element number one

number two the venom sybiote alows him some sort of spidey sense.

number three i think spidey 2099 doesn't have a spidersense.

number four he barly lasted against the vulture of his time and his coustume didn't change much from the second vulture coustume.

number five i also like venom more

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Eternal Chaos

This was done before by you Spider-Man0409. I still say Venom wins. He owns 99. You have yet to prove it.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Eternal Chaos says:

"This was done before by you Spider-Man0409. I still say Venom wins. He owns 99. You have yet to prove it."

i know but i remember after i put it up

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Eternal Chaos

spiderman0409 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"This was done before by you Spider-Man0409. I still say Venom wins. He owns 99. You have yet to prove it."
i know but i remember after i put it up"

Oh alright.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The Mighty Thor

okay

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Eternal Chaos says:

i have the proof that his talons hurt venom alot

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#45  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Venom. I dont have a reason other then I hate Spiderman, sorry.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Gambler says:

"Venom. I dont have a reason other then I hate Spiderman, sorry."

don't be sorry its not a big deal that you hate a character that is my fav but isn't that kind of being the opposite of being a fan boy

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Nah, it doesn't count. It's different. If your a fanboy, you try to defend your character in unbelievable situations. (Gambit0). Venom wins because he's stronger, can take more damage, smarter, more battle worthy and just will crush him easier. He can even turn invisible.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nah, it doesn't count. It's different. If your a fanboy, you try to defend your character in unbelievable situations. (Gambit0). Venom wins because he's stronger, can take more damage, smarter, more battle worthy and just will crush him easier. He can even turn invisible. "

ok and i knw that the talons hurt venom alot and he enhenced hearing so that got to be good

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Eternal Chaos

The enhanced hearing is good. But think about it. Venom swings away, or goes invisible really quick, sneaks behind 99 and chokes him out. The talons would have to be able to stop him. Eddie webs 99's hands up, and makes them stick, Eddie uses the symbiote to cut out his heart

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Eternal Chaos says:

"The enhanced hearing is good. But think about it. Venom swings away, or goes invisible really quick, sneaks behind 99 and chokes him out. The talons would have to be able to stop him. Eddie webs 99's hands up, and makes them stick, Eddie uses the symbiote to cut out his heart"

okay he would hear him sneak up and when he webs his hands he pulls out his talons and cut by trying to move his fingers and he has talons on his feet so he can run and use those to tear off the webbing and come back fighting and 2099 can web him up to