acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By acewasp23

Buckshot says:

"First of all, it's "fourth" not "forth", and second, he does not use that to fight. If *anything* he'd have uncommon knowledge of Spider-Man or the area, but he does not traverse panels to kill people. His writers and editors maybe, but not other characters."

oops forgot the u lol. yeah i guess he's never done any of the things she-hulk has.

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By The Mighty Thor

acewasp23 says:

"Buckshot says:
"First of all, it's "fourth" not "forth", and second, he does not use that to fight. If *anything* he'd have uncommon knowledge of Spider-Man or the area, but he does not traverse panels to kill people. His writers and editors maybe, but not other characters."
oops forgot the u lol. yeah i guess he's never done any of the things she-hulk has."

what did she do

Iori Yagami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Iori Yagami

I'll give this one to Spider-Man 2099 since he's physically superior, but it really depends on whether or not they are serious about the fight and which weapons Deadpool has. If they're screwing around/holding back, it's anyone's game; if they're bloodlusted, Spidey would probably just rip Deadpool's head off before he had time to reach a weapon.

*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By *Void*

UBER BUMP

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By jeanroygrant

spiderman 2099

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#56  Edited By Strider1992

If Deadpool started the fight in a serious mindset he might just sneak a win but as we all know this is Deadpool we are talking about. Miguel is a lot more serious than 616 spidey and he also doesn't mind killing if it gets the job done, so my money is on Spider-man 2099.

redhood21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By redhood21

after reading exiles and i like spiderman 2099 but he had no real feats and wasnt much better than spidey at fighting. i dunno what he's done in his 2099 series. I got Deadpool taking this. If he Can beat wolverine in origins (NOT THE MOVIE THE COMIC). and wolverine is a far superior fighter than any spiderman. He also beat taskmaster with his hands tied behind his back (literally). Spiderman holding back and Deadpool (if he is serious) not at all would give him an edge.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Strider1992

@redhood21: Problem with Spider-man 2099 is he doesn't hold back and is quite relaxed on killing (He killed the Vulture and Venom during their encounters I believe) but I do agree that if Deadpool was serious he may win but that is IF. Deadpool is never serious during a fight and that's why he has these power fluctuations that go from tanking the Hulk to getting knocked out by a giant hot-dog.

redhood21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By redhood21

a spiderman that will kill if it comes down to it (why im getting new scarlet spider). i agree with you now cuz i forgot how bad DP can get when not focused. Sometimes he's a top notch fighter and other times he is only alive cuz that healing factor wont quit. I stopped reading his series awhile ago even though i like him. it was just getting so bad. deadpool team up was awful and everybody kicked his @$$. Its part of why i like uncanny x force cuz deadpool is still an idiot, but a more funny and more capable idiot.

spiderman 2099 ftw.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Strider1992

@redhood21: Yeah i've gone off Deadpool recently, the stories have been pretty poor in my opinion. On a good note the new Scarlet-Spider series looks like it has some great potential I read the 1st issue yesterday and it could play out really well! Pity we have to wait until February for the next issue.

redhood21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By redhood21

@Strider92 said:

@redhood21: Yeah i've gone off Deadpool recently, the stories have been pretty poor in my opinion. On a good note the new Scarlet-Spider series looks like it has some great potential I read the 1st issue yesterday and it could play out really well! Pity we have to wait until February for the next issue.

Im so jealous! i cant wait to get my greasy fingers all over it! I liked the orig Scarlet Spider, but i could see myself liking Kaine in that role alot more.

EpicAssassin90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By EpicAssassin90

I chose deadpool 2099 from my fan fiction (yes I write fan fiction don't hate me) he is stronger, faster, has better stamina, has a better teleporter and is more intelligent and versatile with guns and hand to hand combat then today's deadpool. Maybe I'll post it one day maybe I won't (assuming I finish the damned thing).