Definitly

#4 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

ok but who will win

#5 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's the first guy?

#6 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman 2099 look him up you don't know much about him

#7 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah. I know who he is. I hate him cause he's a jobber. Original Venom wins.

#8 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

really i actually liked him and they did a thing where he vs venom and won but i wonder about who think should win. truth is i think he would win

#9 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't. I saw him fight Venom 99. I hated him. He was a shithead. The Original Venom can kick his ass. Eddie kills that buttmuncher.

#10 Posted by spider-pig (42 posts) - - Show Bio

i venom 2099 sucks but spiderman 2099 talons on his fingers can rip apart venom symbiote

#11 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry zexus post was my post me and my friend is zexus who i just help added

#12 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

If he can grab the Venom Symbiote. Venom can send it to hold him down and pummel him.

#13 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

what about his fangs he can poison venom symbioe and brock

#14 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

He can't poison the suit. Last time I checked, it's impervious to being poisoned.

#15 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

o yeah my bad now i remember but still poison brock

#16 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I said. If he can even hit Brock. But if Brock is invisible, has him covered in symbiote and is beating his brains in, Venom's victory is inevitable

#17 Posted by spider-pig (42 posts) - - Show Bio

like i said talons on feet and and hands can rip apart the symbiote

#18 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry that was me being my friend again

#19 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah he has the talons, so what, If Venom goes invisible, and sneaks up behind him, he can handle him. Venom has a variety of moves that he can use to handle 99.

#20 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

what about his super hearing he can hear venom come up on him

#21 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom's stealth is damn near unmatched. He can go invisible and can creep up behind him extremely silently. It's unbelievable. No matter what, Original Venom wins.

#22 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

i really think he can't sink up that quietly for someone with super hearing and this first time we disagreed with something

#23 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Wierd huh? But anyway to the issue at hand. Ok, let's say Venom and 99 see each other. Venom can make shields with the suit, and while 99 is slashing away, Venom can grab his leg and slam him around over and over. Right when the suit touches him, it can cover him, and slam him around, increasing pressure until his bones are broken.

#24 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

okay one 99 can make shields with webs and if the symbiote grabs him he slash that piece off and here a list of 99 powers from wikipedia:Spider-Man 2099's hybrid human/spider physiology gives him a wide array of powers. He has the proportionate strength, speed and agility of a spider, which allows him to lift many times his own body weight, perform complicated acrobatic and gymnastic maneuvers that would be impossible for even the most highly-trained athlete, and jump great distances. His durability was also increased to a point where in an issue he suffered a punctured lung, broken ribs, major abrasions and bruises, and made it to a hospital in time where a doctor told him he has amazing constitution for him to be alive. He also notably heals faster than a normal human, but does not have a healing factor (he would not have needed a doctor if he did). Notably absent from his suite of powers is a "Spider-Sense", probably due to the fact that it would no doubt be far more difficult to produce via genetic manipulation. Despite this fact, Spider-Man 2099 seems nearly as flexible, acrobatic, and evasive as his namesake. Though he claims to not have been in a fight since he was a child, Miguel quickly develops an effective fighting style that capitalizes on his unique abilities as well as his genius-level intelligence (while the exact levels of his abilities are less discussed and well-known than those of the contemporary Spider-Man, it has been generally assumed that Miguel is physically on par with his predecessor at the time of the original series - who was quoted at the time as having reflexes 40 times above normal, the strength to lift at least 10 tons, and the ability to leap the width of a city block or almost 5 stories (60 feet) straight up. The fact that the "Spider Program" that produced Miguel's powers was designed to mimic the original Spider-Man's capabilities would seem to be inconclusive proof of these figures).

Spinnerets in his forearms enable him to fire organic spider-webbing from the top of his wrists, usable in a wide variety of ways. Like his predecessor, Spider-Man 2099 can travel at high speeds swinging on "weblines" when necessary, and he can use his webbing to ensnare enemies. Retractable talons in his fingertips and toes enable him to climb walls or cut enemies. Though they are rather short (approximately an inch long), they are extremely sharp, and seem strong enough to resist breakage despite his enhanced strength - Miguel has shown capable of rending metal armour on numerous occasions. These talons acted instinctively at first, and it took practice to retract them properly (making short work of his bedsheets while sleeping).

He possesses venom glands and slightly enlarged, pointed canines (which are not entirely dissimilar to a vampire), which allows him to paralyze his foes should he choose to bite them. While the exact makeup of his venom has never been discussed, it seems powerful enough to affect such foes as Thanatos - and it differs from real spider venom in that it does not seem to act as a digestive agent in addition to its paralytic properties. Compensating for his lack of a "Spider-Sense", his hearing exceeds the acuity of a normal human, as does his vision - he can see extremely well over both long distances ("telescopic" vision) and in low-light conditions. In addition to the generally enhanced properties of his vision, the flicker-fusion rate of his retinas is reduced to such an extent that he can easily perceive fast-moving objects that would appear to others as a blur. A side effect of his visual enhancements are the color of his eyes - they are generally drawn as having red irises, making sunglasses a regular part of Miguel's wardrobe. When trying to perform "damage control" with his girlfriend early on in the original series, Miguel told Dana that as a result of breaking his genetically-coded Rapture addiction, his eyes were now more sensitive to light and that his jaw hurt (allowing him to more easily hide his red eyes and pointed teeth).

His web cape, which he obtained from a Thorite (Worshiper of Thor), is made from the Lyte Byte material commonly used in the manufacturing of hang-gliders, and acts as an air foil, allowing him to glide on air currents for a short period of time, as well as slow his rate of descent and control his direction in freefall. Coupled with his superhuman strength and agility, the Lite-Byte cloth allows him near-immunity to damage from falls - on numerous occasions, he has leapt from the top of tall buildings with no apparent ill effects upon landing.

#25 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

He's just about the same to Spider-Man minus a few thing. And if Venom sends a piece of the suit, it'd be on the floor so 99 won't see it. Venom can also make the shield and shoot it 99, and cover him.

#26 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

99 has unlimite webbing and i wish other people comment cause i'm curios of what they think

#27 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

even if he does send the suit he can easily dodge

#28 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

You can't dodge what you don't pay attention to. I'll give you another story.

99 sees Venom, Venom sees him. They charge at eachother, and 99 jumps over Venom,Venom webs him up, brings him down, breaks him in half. No more 2099

#29 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

good story but i don't think that could happen

#30 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I think in a straight fight, Venom would probably win. They're about matched in terms of strength and speed. The 2099 claws would hurt Venom, but not seriously. The symbiote would heal Venom if he was poisoned. In all likelyhood though, Spidey would win just as his namesake would. Outsmarting him. Especially if he has homefield advantage.

#31 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

thank you

#32 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok so is this Spider-Man 2099 vs Venom or Venom 2099 vs Venom? Either way I would go with Venom.

#33 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman 2099 vs venom

#34 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

The only reason Spidey ever beats Venom is because it's his comic.

#35 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

the reason he win is because he outsmarts and uses his weakness against them thats what smart people do

#36 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if Spidey 2099 could take on Venom. It is a very good match up but I am not sure that he is smart enough to out beat Venom. If he isn't he will lose.

#37 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

i'll give you that but there are some thing s he can do that spiderman can't like his reflexis:who was quoted at the time as having reflexes 40 times above normal,

#38 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Well the now Spider-Man I belive is much faster and stronger than 2099. But even with those reflexes I don't think he could do much to the symbiote without being to out smart it.

#39 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

but he knows venoms weakness and easily use them agaisnt him so dosen't really need to outsmart. i mean i know spiderman is the best but i'm just saying. o and i like how the webs comes from forarms

#40 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Nowing a weakness is one thing. But he has to be smart enough to use it. Venom also knows his own weakness so Spidey 2099 has to beable to trick him into a situation so that he can use them.

#41 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

he has level 3 intelligence like spiderman, and O'Hara is a brilliant geneticist

#42 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly. Spidey is stronger and faster than 99. Venom will annhilate 99 that's it. Point blank. Venom's not that smart, but he's not that stupid either. And on occation, Venom has been shown to fight even if he was weakend.

#43 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"he has level 3 intelligence like spiderman, and O'Hara is a brilliant geneticist"
I am not saying he isn't smart. I am just saying he has to be good at outsmarting someone.
#44 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

99 actualy face venom and won and when he vs venom 99 he uses radio in the entire block to take him out

#45 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody is saying he's stupid. O'Hara may be brilliant, but so was Peter, and he struggled with Venom. And his stats were higher.

#46 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

i know i'm just saying he could outsmart venom like he did with venom 99

#47 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom 99 is weaker and stupider. He had no chance.

#48 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

one thing spiderman is level 3 genius and he has the strenght of old spiderman but spiderman can kicks his ass any day of the week

#49 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"one thing spiderman is level 3 genius and he has the strenght of old spiderman but spiderman can kicks his ass any day of the week"
Where are you getting the level 3 genius from?
#50 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

ok