• 118 results
#1 Edited by jashro44 (19213 posts) - - Show Bio

-everyone has standered gear

-this is grant morrisons action comics superman so only feats used in the current action comics can be used.

-pre flash point and post flash point feats can be used for batman

-wolverine and spider-man are current

-morals apply

-random encounter

-win by any means except BFR

-Fight takes place in new york at night

-please explain your answer as to why which team wins

vs

#2 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

Thinking team 1 .. supermans powers/feats aren't very strong here ... spiderman should be able to dodge and tag him enough to k.o. him ... and wolvy has batman.

#3 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, I think Team one.

I think Spiderman could dodge Superman's attacks and counter all day long. Never mind that He can web him up and slam him into things/web him up and land multiple shots until he breaks out. Or even web him up long enuogh to help Wolverine. Plus he has range on Superman.

Wolverine beats Batman on his own, but the help of Spiderman has it done in less than 5 minutes.

Which makes things interesting. Wolverine could KILL Superman, and is about as fast. Then Spidey is faster, (not as strong, but strong enough), Spidey sense, web, range.

Spiderman And Wolverine win.

#4 Posted by laflux (13778 posts) - - Show Bio

@SexualLobster said:

Okay, I think Team one.

I think Spiderman could dodge Superman's attacks and counter all day long. Never mind that He can web him up and slam him into things/web him up and land multiple shots until he breaks out. Or even web him up long enuogh to help Wolverine. Plus he has range on Superman.

Wolverine beats Batman on his own, but the help of Spiderman has it done in less than 5 minutes.

Which makes things interesting. Wolverine could KILL Superman, and is about as fast. Then Spidey is faster, (not as strong, but strong enough), Spidey sense, web, range.

Please stop, please stop. Anymore and i will literally die of laughter. Shame on you moderators for not locking this. Shame on you all. LMFAO. But seriously i'm doing you a favor by bumping this spite thread for you. Oh and just for the record Superman solo's. Btw, tell sexuallobster to go read some comics.JEEZ :)

#5 Posted by Harddrivexxii (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@SexualLobster said:

Okay, I think Team one.

Please stop, please stop. Anymore and i will literally die of laughter. Shame on you moderators for not locking this. Shame on you all. LMFAO. But seriously i'm doing you a favor by bumping this spite thread for you. Oh and just for the record Superman solo's. Btw, tell sexuallobster to go read some comics.JEEZ :)

What he said ...

#6 Edited by laflux (13778 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harddrivexxii: Thank you and get a moderator to lock this quick

#7 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

Why was this bumped?

#8 Posted by Illuminatus (9481 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark punches them into orbit.

#9 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@SexualLobster said:

Okay, I think Team one.

This is the 'Action Comics' Superman.

He can't even fly yet, and isn't that strong in comparison to any 'mainstream' Superman. Bullets harm him.

ahem 'Go read some comics, JEEZ'.

#10 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

This is ACTION COMICS superman from the 'New 52' universe. Bullets harm him, he can't fly, and he isn't THAT strong yet.

#11 Posted by Illuminatus (9481 posts) - - Show Bio
@SexualLobster said:

@Illuminatus said:

This is ACTION COMICS superman from the 'New 52' universe. Bullets harm him, he can't fly, and he isn't THAT strong yet.

...He's still far stronger and faster than Spidey and Wolverine. 
#12 Posted by Immortal777 (6699 posts) - - Show Bio

@SexualLobster said:

@Illuminatus said:

Where those magic bullets

#13 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@SexualLobster said:

@Illuminatus said:

...He's still far stronger and faster than Spidey and Wolverine.

Yes that's true. But he isn't that fast, and he's still not strong enough to one-shot wither of them.

In fact Wolverine would probably beat this Superman on his own. And Spiderman IMO takes Bats.

#14 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

@SexualLobster said:

@Illuminatus said:

Where those magic bullets

No, regular bullets. This is Superman in the NEW 52's action comics, about Clark when he first became Superman in Metropolis. He doesn't have any spectacular feats in it because he simply isn't that powerful at that point in time.

#15 Posted by jashro44 (19213 posts) - - Show Bio
@Harddrivexxii: @laflux: @Strider92: @Illuminatus: Its the one from action comics being written by grant morrison in the new 52. The version that was knocked out by a bullet train. I thought it was fair at the time.

@laflux
You realize your not suppose to bump spite threads...
#16 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3660 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm done...

#17 Posted by Illuminatus (9481 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44 said:
@Illuminatus: Its the one from action comics being written by grant morrison in the new 52. The version that was knocked out by a bullet train. I thought it was fair at the time.

I just don't understand why people keeping using that "got knocked out by a train!" thing as an argument. Without his healing factor, Wolverine and Spider-Man alike would be red mist if a speeding train hit them head on.
#18 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I wasn't debating lol. I was just asking why such an old post got bumped.

#19 Posted by Illuminatus (9481 posts) - - Show Bio
@SexualLobster said:

Yes that's true. But he isn't that fast, and he's still not strong enough to one-shot wither of them.

In fact Wolverine would probably beat this Superman on his own. And Spiderman IMO takes Bats.

Yes he is, and the only person here remotely capable of harming him would be Wolverine, but he's an awful fighter these days and would get punked easily by Superman.
#20 Posted by jashro44 (19213 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus said:
@jashro44 said:
@Illuminatus: Its the one from action comics being written by grant morrison in the new 52. The version that was knocked out by a bullet train. I thought it was fair at the time.

I just don't understand why people keeping using that "got knocked out by a train!" thing as an argument. Without his healing factor, Wolverine and Spider-Man alike would be red mist if a speeding train hit them head on.
I wasn't arguing simply saying this isn't the superman that can hit people into orbit and move faster then light and such.....Which judging by a few comments was what a lot of people were thinking. At the time this was made I thought maybe one could make the argument that wolverine could hit superman and do damage. At the time I thought this version of superman was street level but looking back on it now I was foolish. I simply don't want people thinking that I believe spider-man and wolverine can fight with someone capable of moving faster then light, moving 1/3rd the earth, etc. This was meant to be a depowered superman I don't want people to think otherwise.
#21 Posted by Illuminatus (9481 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44 said:
I wasn't arguing simply saying this isn't the superman that can hit people into orbit and move faster then light and such.....Which judging by a few comments was what a lot of people were thinking. At the time this was made I thought maybe one could make the argument that wolverine could hit superman and do damage. At the time I thought this version of superman was street level but looking back on it now I was foolish. I simply don't want people thinking that I believe spider-man and wolverine can fight with someone capable of moving faster then light, moving 1/3rd the earth, etc. This was meant to be a depowered superman I don't want people to think otherwise.
I know you weren't. I was simply venting my frustrations pertaining to people using that in several other threads without the slightest notion that a speeding train would kill most comic-book characters. 
#22 Posted by jashro44 (19213 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus: Fair enough.
#23 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3660 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@jashro44 said:
I know you weren't. I was simply venting my frustrations pertaining to people using that in several other threads without the slightest notion that a speeding train would kill most comic-book characters.

The powers of common sense is strong within this one, yet the ignorance which encircles this board maybe too much for you. Run child while you still have it...

#24 Posted by AssertingValor (5380 posts) - - Show Bio

Any prep time??............

#25 Posted by jashro44 (19213 posts) - - Show Bio
@Evil Incarnate: At the time this was made I figured that wolverine could cut him with his claws and superman didn't have to many dodging feats if I recall just a few reaction feats...Well the superman in action comics anyways. I wasn't using it as a low showing simply that team 1 was able to hurt him and explaining how I thought the team had a chance. Why you are commenting on a thread you believe is spite and bumping it I do not know...
#26 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3660 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@Evil Incarnate: At the time this was made I figured that wolverine could cut him with his claws and superman didn't have to many dodging feats if I recall just a few reaction feats...Well the superman in action comics anyways. I wasn't using it as a low showing simply that team 1 was able to hurt him and explaining how I thought the team had a chance. Why you are commenting on a thread you believe is spite and bumping it I do not know...

It was already bumped I just said something to laugh at.

#27 Posted by jashro44 (19213 posts) - - Show Bio
@Evil Incarnate: So why not let the thread die?
#28 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3660 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Cause I'm Evil Incarnate...

#29 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@SexualLobster said:

Yes he is, and the only person here remotely capable of harming him would be Wolverine, but he's an awful fighter these days and would get punked easily by Superman.

Spiderman could harm him, or at least keep him busy while Wolverine takes out Bats.

This superman doesn't have all that impressive combat speed feats, Spidey would be more than capable of dodging his attacks and landing his own especially with spider sense. Not to mention his webs, which would be strong enough to restrain Supes for a while. This could lead to Wolverine taking the opportunity to stab him now, or Spiderman going to help beat Bats.

Hulk > This Superman and Wolverine has taken a lot of damage from the Hulk while inflicting his own. The difference is that Superman doesn't have that kind of healing factor.

Synopsis- Batman as the weak link.

Superman won't be able to hit Spiderman.

Spiderman is strong enough to keep Superman busy/restrain him.

Eventually would come down to Spiderman and Wolverine vs Superman.

Spidey could restrain/distract Superman, Wolverine could land the devastating attacks.

#30 Posted by jashro44 (19213 posts) - - Show Bio
@ebuchanan: no...
#31 Posted by afrothunder (274 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evil Incarnate said:

@jashro44 said:

LOL i could have figured that one out by your Decepticon image you evil bastard lol.

#32 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Taking to account the time this thread was made, it would be a tough fight. Right now.... not so much....

#33 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2009 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one easly

#34 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanobomb1124 said:

Team one easly

No.

#35 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2009 posts) - - Show Bio
@_Black

@thanobomb1124 said:

Team one easly

No.

I was being sarcastic for your information Mr. Black
#36 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanobomb1124: Thank the heavens.

#37 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evil Incarnate said:

I'm done...

Yeah, that's how I've been feeling recently with this site.

#38 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2009 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch

@Evil Incarnate said:

I'm done...

Nah, just need to correct the blind people
#39 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes solos.

#40 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 for sure. Unless you talking about action comics 1 he still wins . He is too strong he has an indestructible cape almost reminds me of silver age. Not only is he fast as well i dont recall spiderman and wolverine able to out run any bullets. Superman alone is enough here. I am pretty sure i saw him use heat vision in teh action comic series he used it a bit different as well from regular supes.

#41 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3660 posts) - - Show Bio

@afrothunder said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

@jashro44 said:

LOL i could have figured that one out by your Decepticon image you evil bastard lol.

Orly?

@texasdeathmatch said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

I'm done...

They say dying gets easier. Does that translate to online versus boards?

#42 Posted by jashro44 (19213 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:

Team 2 for sure. Unless you talking about action comics 1 he still wins . He is too strong he has an indestructible cape almost reminds me of silver age. Not only is he fast as well i dont recall spiderman and wolverine able to out run any bullets. Superman alone is enough here. I am pretty sure i saw him use heat vision in teh action comic series he used it a bit different as well from regular supes.

Yea I'm talking about the action comics superman from issue 1. As far as out running bullets spider-man has done it once. I don't recall him out running a bullet though only catching one.
#43 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I assume you're talking about Tracers bullets? I don't think after they where fired they kept their speed as they where guided.

#44 Posted by jashro44 (19213 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strider92: Yep thats what I am talking about.
#45 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I'm not sure if they could be considered bullets so much as projectiles they seemed a lot slower than your average bullet to me (perhaps i'm wrong but that's just my opinion).

#46 Posted by jashro44 (19213 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strider92: Well they weren't ordinary bullets so its possible but I'm not sure if anything was stated. However spider-man has dodged bullets after they have been fired before.
#47 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Agreed. I'm just not sure he could outrun one.

#48 Edited by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio

I bumped this...

#49 Posted by laflux (13778 posts) - - Show Bio

@spystreak: no i did. And i got a warming from a moderator for doing so.

#50 Posted by spiderbuck (2418 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine chops Supes' head off. Spidey oneshots bats. Team1 ftw.