Spider-Man's team vs Spider-Man's rogues

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

Spider-Man, Kaine, Black Panther, Wolverine, Iron Fist, Captain America and Bucky Barnes (The Winter Soldier)

VS

Lizard, Carnage, Venom, Norman Osborn (The Green Goblin), Harry Osborn (also as The Goblin), Doctor Octopus, and Kraven the Hunter

Rules:

- Classic Versions...minus Black Panther and Winter Soldier, they are the most recent versions of themselves.

- Iron-Fist is at Full-Chi-Power here.

- Standard Gear for everyone.

- No weapons, (minus Kraven, he can use his regular weapons)...and Cap, of course, has his shield.

- Everyone is in character.

- The fight takes place inside of a giant abandoned building...but they can fight outside of the building as well, if they want.

- They start at 100 feet away from each other.

Who wins, and why?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Really comes down to Sandman vs Iron Man.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

Bump

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

Iron Man isn't here.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@laflux said:

Iron Man isn't here.

He is the 2nd name listed in Team 1.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man is too powerful for this battle, at least make the goblin harry Osbourne and give Norman Osbourne the Iron Patriot suit

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hasn't anyone read Family Feud? Carnage has already fought very well against Iron Man. And the combination of Carnage and Venom would probably take Tony down for good, IMO. After that, the rest go down pretty easily.

Team 2 FTW.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

I'm not understanding the point of Iron Man's presence..

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hasn't anyone read Family Feud? Carnage has already fought very well against Iron Man. And the combination of Carnage and Venom would probably take Tony down for good, IMO. After that, the rest go down pretty easily.

Team 2 FTW.

Carnage had Prep.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sy8000
proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: Ironman solos. He shouldn't be here seriously. Also kaine isn't really rogue I feel like lol. What you should do is add lizard to the rogues and then switch kaine to spideys team and remove ironman.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@proto3296 said:

@bat_girl_cc: Ironman solos. He shouldn't be here seriously. Also kaine isn't really rogue I feel like lol. What you should do is add lizard to the rogues and then switch kaine to spideys team and remove ironman.

really? do you think he solos?...what about Sandman? and Carnage?

Well, i put Kaine here, to make this as balanced as i could.

Anyway, i'll switch Kaine for Lizard.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not understanding the point of Iron Man's presence..

To make things more fair?

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@ordinaryalan said:

Team 2 FTW.

Carnage had Prep.

I don't recall his prep being that significant of a factor. I'll have to re-read the series.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: he's just too fast and strong. He could vaporize sandman. Carnage needed prep to fight him. The lizard makes this interesting if ironman isn't here. I think he could give both kaine (if you put him on the hero team) and Pete a match at the same time. Carnage could take down BP. Depending upon the venom ironfist should beat him. Wolverine takes down kraven. Doc ock and cap and Bucky is a good fight. But with out ironman sandman runs rampant. Where's the battle ground and does spidey have ends of the earth suit?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: He ate cows to increase the symbiotes mass. I'd say it was pretty notable.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@bat_girl_cc: he's just too fast and strong. He could vaporize sandman. Carnage needed prep to fight him. The lizard makes this interesting if ironman isn't here. I think he could give both kaine (if you put him on the hero team) and Pete a match at the same time. Carnage could take down BP. Depending upon the venom ironfist should beat him. Wolverine takes down kraven. Doc ock and cap and Bucky is a good fight. But with out ironman sandman runs rampant. Where's the battle ground and does spidey have ends of the earth suit?

I'll edit the thread again, to make it more fair, then.

" Where's the battle ground? "

In a city, in an abandoned Building, but they can battle outsider of the building if they want.

" does spidey have ends of the earth suit? "

No, that armor would be overkill.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

The O.P has been edited for the last time, now it's definitive...who wins, and why?

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: the rogues I think might take this. The lizard would definitely require two people to take him down. Especially if wolverine claws and BPs daggers can't pierce his skin. So let's say it takes both kaine and Pete to take him down. But they can do it. Granted one might die, to me it's Pete because he's in character and he might pull a punch or two. Now carnage would have to be fought by ironfist. Ironfist definitely could take him down with his chi. Then BP and venom. This depends on which venom, BP trumps all except flash. Wolverine vs GG could go either way. GG has range though so he incapacitates wolvie. Hobgoblin could aid in that as well if GG is having a problem. Cap vs doc ock goes to ock. I think ocks arms with break if they went head on against his shield, not 100% sure though. Ock has four arms and the shield can't block all of them.Bucky vs kraven goes to bucky to me. He's just better all around lol. Now the survivors are kaine BP IF and Bucky. Vs GG HG and Ock. Range is the huge problem for the Heros. None of them can hit the goblins. If this H2H the Heros take it. Now if this actually in full character the villains will end up killing eachother. It would just be carnage vs the Heros lol.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@proto3296 said:

@bat_girl_cc: the rogues I think might take this. The lizard would definitely require two people to take him down. Especially if wolverine claws and BPs daggers can't pierce his skin. So let's say it takes both kaine and Pete to take him down. But they can do it. Granted one might die, to me it's Pete because he's in character and he might pull a punch or two. Now carnage would have to be fought by ironfist. Ironfist definitely could take him down with his chi. Then BP and venom. This depends on which venom, BP trumps all except flash. Wolverine vs GG could go either way. GG has range though so he incapacitates wolvie. Hobgoblin could aid in that as well if GG is having a problem. Cap vs doc ock goes to ock. I think ocks arms with break if they went head on against his shield, not 100% sure though. Ock has four arms and the shield can't block all of them.Bucky vs kraven goes to bucky to me. He's just better all around lol. Now the survivors are kaine BP IF and Bucky. Vs GG HG and Ock. Range is the huge problem for the Heros. None of them can hit the goblins. If this H2H the Heros take it. Now if this actually in full character the villains will end up killing eachother. It would just be carnage vs the Heros lol.

Yeah, but if i said,let's say...the heroes are in character, but the villains are bloodlusted...that would even be worse, because they are already crazy...let's keep it the way it is, and hope, no-one thinks about carnage, killing his own team, lol.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which venom is this? Anyways some of these match ups depends on who faces who but for the most part lizard, carnage, and venom (depending on the host) should be the MVPs. Especially since there are no weapons for black panther and Bucky.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

@jashro44 said:

Which venom is this?

Excellent question. I'm assuming we can rule out the possibility that he means current Venom.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

@jashro44 said:

Which venom is this?

Excellent question. I'm assuming we can rule out the possibility that he means current Venom.

Why? Did Bendis do something to Flash?

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@squares said:

@jashro44 said:

Which venom is this?

It's Flash.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Villains

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@squares said:

@jashro44 said:

Which venom is this?

Uh, probably not? Why are you asking?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares: Because you said the rules can't possibly mean current venom so I wasn't sure if something had happened. Like Flash getting the symbiote removed or something.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@squares: Because you said the rules can't possibly mean current venom so I wasn't sure if something had happened. Like Flash getting the symbiote removed or something.

Is Flash suddenly a villain? I was under the impression he was still working with the Avengers (was that the undercover team or the secret team or what?).

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares: He was with the secret avengers. Than secret avengers ended and he moved over to thunderbolts. Than he left the thunderbolts and he's with the guardians of the galaxy. I haven't been keeping up with guardians of the galaxy though.

And that makes sense. I guess I should have figured that out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers