#1 Edited by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

Conditions:

Spider man is BLOODLUSTED Because he finally SNAPS.

Symbiote is immune to Sonics and Fire

A City the size of Gotham

All fights are random encounter as he is in a HUNTING MODE.

1. Captain America

2. Cyclops

3. Rhino

4. Omega Red

5. Carnage

6. Colossus

7. Apocalypse

8. Magneto.

Does he clear the list?

#2 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Wins
  2. Maybe wins.
  3. Wins
  4. Might win, IDK
  5. Wins.
  6. Loses
  7. Loses
  8. Loses

Just so you're clear on this, the symbiote does NOT give Spidey a physical boost.

#3 Edited by Theorder14 (1585 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at 5 or 6

#4 Edited by Strider92 (16758 posts) - - Show Bio

The symbiote does not give Spider-man any enhancements. Bloolusted he most likely stops at 4. He doesn't have a counter to Omega Red's death spores. Without death spores Spider-man stops at Carnage.

#5 Posted by TheIrishDoctor (556 posts) - - Show Bio

Well...the VENOM symbiote might not (although I always thought it did. Every depiction I've ever seen has it making him stronger), but he said A symbiote, not the venom one specifically. As such, I am going to presume that he was referring to the great, great, great grandchild symbiote of Toxin, called Cesspool, which is strong enough to make it's host be able to take down Thor. (It's own offspring, Pestilence, makes it's host strong enough to take on Silver Surfer). So he runs the gauntlet.

Since the rules never says WHICH Symbiote is to be used, this is what I'm assuming.

#6 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

Well...the VENOM symbiote might not (although I always thought it did. Every depiction I've ever seen has it making him stronger), but he said A symbiote, not the venom one specifically. As such, I am going to presume that he was referring to the great, great, great grandchild symbiote of Toxin, called Cesspool, which is strong enough to make it's host be able to take down Thor. (It's own offspring, Pestilence, makes it's host strong enough to take on Silver Surfer). So he runs the gauntlet.

Since the rules never says WHICH Symbiote is to be used, this is what I'm assuming.

Well let us say that it is a symbiote that is in the level between venom and carnage.

#7 Posted by SHAZAM117 (3550 posts) - - Show Bio

He def doesn't clear. I say he stops at 7/A-poc

#8 Edited by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

He stops at Apocalypse. Though Apocalypse might take a beating beforehand.

#9 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

Question, can a symbiote shield him from OR's Death Spore?

#10 Posted by 18hunt (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

Science when did the Symbiote not give enhancements

1. If not why would he use a living slime

2. He said he felt amazing/stronger/better than ever with it on

3. It heals him

#11 Edited by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

Science when did the Symbiote not give enhancements

1. If not why would he use a living slime

2. He said he felt amazing/stronger/better than ever with it on

3. It heals him

I think what they are saying is that "VENOM"/"Black Costume" symbiote does not give him Strength BOOST above VENOM, IIRC.