Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Peter before Ultimate.

Spirit Detective Saga (Pre Dark Tournament) Yuske.

Start 100 feet apart.

Both Morals OFF!

Battle in Empty Warehouse.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Yuske like a mountain buster?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pokergeist

@jashro44 said:

Isn't Yuske like a mountain buster?

No this is Spirit Detective Yuske.

Mach 2 speed at best. His Best Spirit Gun blast in this.

No Caption Provided

Yuske has 3 Shots and Aura Blast as well Spirit Shot Gun.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: All right. His area of effect looks pretty big.... Assuming his accuracy isn't horrible he should probably win I guess.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By russellmania77

yusuke ftw

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see Yusuke ever hitting Spidey with his limited spirit guns. If Spidey's playing it ruthless like he would be with morals off he'd run Yusuke out of shots and basically go stick and move on him, or shove a cryo pellet in his maw when Yusuke does his inevitable bad mouthing.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see Yusuke ever hitting Spidey with his limited spirit guns. If Spidey's playing it ruthless like he would be with morals off he'd run Yusuke out of shots and basically go stick and move on him, or shove a cryo pellet in his maw when Yusuke does his inevitable bad mouthing.

I agree, isnt spirit hunter yusuke like at 1-2 shot max? I feel this is a mismatch for yusuke to be honest. Later more powerful yusuke should own him though.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced said:

I agree, isnt spirit hunter yusuke like at 1-2 shot max? I feel this is a mismatch for yusuke to be honest. Later more powerful yusuke should own him though.

Yeah. And an important thing to note is that Spirit Detective Saga Yusuke isn't that great of a fighter -- he pulls through most of his fights by sheer, amazing dumb luck or brief flashes of insight that can only be described as plot induced genius (Hiei mirror bounce? lol). He becomes both amazingly more powerful and a significantly smarter fighter after his second training session with Genkai for the Dark Tournament -- I'd say that Yusuke would stomp. That's shonen for you, though. Lots of huge powerups.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sandiego008 said:

@dredeuced said:

Yeah. And an important thing to note is that Spirit Detective Saga Yusuke isn't that great of a fighter -- he pulls through most of his fights by sheer, amazing dumb luck or brief flashes of insight that can only be described as plot induced genius (Hiei mirror bounce? lol). He becomes both amazingly more powerful and a significantly smarter fighter after his second training session with Genkai for the Dark Tournament -- I'd say that Yusuke would stomp. That's shonen for you, though. Lots of huge powerups.

Yuske is 3 Shots max at the end of Spirit Detective.

Yuske with Morals off is scary. He actually holds back on Human types alot.

Few things. Hiei, Yuske planned the shot. He figure he could not hit Hiei with a blast and banked on the ricochet from the mirror.

Also with his 2 weeks with Genkai he was a incredible fighter vs Suzuki and Toguros. Also before training he beat a mutiple master martial artistest while blinded, then beat a Judo Master with greater power with skill, and then beat Sholin who was Rando with no power. All 3 with no rest time in between.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Let's be fair, the entire Genkai Tournament arc was blind luck after blind luck, which was kind of my point. He only beat that guy in the dark because Genkai tossed a cigarette to him and he improvised and got a shot off when the guy got over confident. He only beat the ninja because he literally accidentally slipped and the guy straight up blew himself up to death when his entire intention was to die by suiciding the stars into the ninja.

Then he beat Rando because he got swamp gunk in his ears, Rando was toying with him with a bunch of dumb techniques, and a bit of shonen rage power to escape the murder fish and get a shot in on Rando.

I pointed out the shot against Hiei was a rare stroke of brilliance for him. Yusuke is frequently bullheaded and dumb about his fights more often than he's clever.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By russellmania77

@dredeuced said:

he also has the shotgun that shoots multiple spirit shots

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Oh man... my favorite comic book character against my favorite anime and manga character... if I had to choose one, it'd be Spider-Man but only because Yusuke superhuman attributes didn't seem that impressive during the Spirit Detective Arc. Great match though, CadenceV2. I commend you.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2: Let's be fair, the entire Genkai Tournament arc was blind luck after blind luck, which was kind of my point. He only beat that guy in the dark because Genkai tossed a cigarette to him and he improvised and got a shot off when the guy got over confident. He only beat the ninja because he literally accidentally slipped and the guy straight up blew himself up to death when his entire intention was to die by suiciding the stars into the ninja.

Then he beat Rando because he got swamp gunk in his ears, Rando was toying with him with a bunch of dumb techniques, and a bit of shonen rage power to escape the murder fish and get a shot in on Rando.

I pointed out the shot against Hiei was a rare stroke of brilliance for him. Yusuke is frequently bullheaded and dumb about his fights more often than he's clever.

Wrong, wrong, and... wrong.

Genkai threw a Cigerate... FALSE! That was Anime. Original Manga Yuske was a smoker and slipped it in Kibano's Belt. ALL SKILL and PLANING!

Kaze tries to blow the hell out of Yuske. At the end of the day Yuske plan was double KO which would have worked if not for the Swamp thing. He would not have lost, it would have been a double KO.

Yuske with no energy and in bad shape then whips Shaolin with ease.

After that he easy survives Randos best attacks. He was tied in what was nigh inbreackable thread, and then slamed around like no ones buisness. Yuske even broke free of this to land a major blow on Rando.

Only then after totally used up from these 3 battles after another, the damage toll on his body, and no energy for the Spirit Gun did Yuske "luck out" as you said.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

really if it came down to the point where yusuke cant hit spidey, than it'll be a stalemate via life force attack or whatever its called that yusuke did to the king and his duplicates to beat him

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dredeuced

@cadencev2: You got me on the first fight -- I was remembering the anime where I suppose they didn't want to show a middle schooler smoking. Still got straight up lucky and was clearly planning a kamikaze attack in the second fight -- I wouldn't call dying and failing your mission not a loss. He then "beat" a guy who he didn't actually beat(because it was Rando pretending to be weaker than he was) and then got pretty lucky against Rando because Rando outright didn't take him seriously (which is luck in and of itself considering Rando could've killed him, effortlessly, multiple times). Also you're kind of laying the hyperbole on really thick with "nigh unbreakable thread" when untrained Urameshi is breaking them while exhausted. I think Rando was just exercising villainous hyperbole.

He just doesn't have a way to get around Spider Sense to hit him with the Spirit Gun -- especially if Spidey is constantly screwing with his body control with webbing and cryo pellets.

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By batnorris

I would think maybe yusuke but morals off spiderman is a scary thing so webs ftw

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: You got me on the first fight -- I was remembering the anime where I suppose they didn't want to show a middle schooler smoking. Still got straight up lucky and was clearly planning a kamikaze attack in the second fight -- I wouldn't call dying and failing your mission not a loss. He then "beat" a guy who he didn't actually beat(because it was Rando pretending to be weaker than he was) and then got pretty lucky against Rando because Rando outright didn't take him seriously (which is luck in and of itself considering Rando could've killed him, effortlessly, multiple times). Also you're kind of laying the hyperbole on really thick with "nigh unbreakable thread" when untrained Urameshi is breaking them while exhausted. I think Rando was just exercising villainous hyperbole.

He just doesn't have a way to get around Spider Sense to hit him with the Spirit Gun -- especially if Spidey is constantly screwing with his body control with webbing and cryo pellets.

How was it hyperbole? It took Yuske using a spirit Blast that blew the water out of a small lake.

No Caption Provided

You also forget the Mass Durability of Yuske at the end. Also I think you sell Yuske Speed short.

If Yuske has one advantage it is being faster than Spidey.

1) Blitz vs Rando.

2-3) Blitzes the Mach speed Suzuki.

4) Dodges gun fire in a small hallway with ease and too fast for the human eye.

5-6) speed Blitzes a bullet timing demon.

7-8) Fire 40+ mini Rei Gun Blasts in a instant.

No Caption Provided

In the end Yuske lands 40 blows on 3 demons in a near instant.

Yuskes power is link to emotions. The harder and deadlier the battle, the more he can put out. In no way is this a easy win for Morals off Spidey when Yuske is Morals Off at the end of Spirit Saga.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By OverLordArhas

I like Spidey but Yusuke Wins.

His PLOT 11th Hour Power training ensure that, it is called "Last Minute Move".

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dredeuced

@cadencev2 said:

@dredeuced said:

How was it hyperbole? It took Yuske using a spirit Blast that blew the water out of a small lake.

No Caption Provided

You also forget the Mass Durability of Yuske at the end. Also I think you sell Yuske Speed short.

If Yuske has one advantage it is being faster than Spidey.

1) Blitz vs Rando.

2-3) Blitzes the Mach speed Suzuki.

4) Dodges gun fire in a small hallway with ease and too fast for the human eye.

5-6) speed Blitzes a bullet timing demon.

7-8) Fire 40+ mini Rei Gun Blasts in a instant.

No Caption Provided

In the end Yuske lands 40 blows on 3 demons in a near instant.

Yuskes power is link to emotions. The harder and deadlier the battle, the more he can put out. In no way is this a easy win for Morals off Spidey when Yuske is Morals Off at the end of Spirit Saga.

Okay, for one, you yourself have outright admitted that Yusuke is slower than Spidey in tournaments where you picked Yusuke because he fell under the Spidey speed limit. You can't turn around and tell me, now, that Spirit Detective Saga Yusuke is faster than Spidey. By your own previous admission, Spidey is faster than Yusuke. Ghosting thugs is something any low-mid tier street leveler pulls off, even if it makes little sense in relation to how fast they should be.

I mean, heck, the main reason I stated Spidey has the speed advantage because you convinced me of it in the tournament -- doubly so with Yoko Kurama. It's not like I made it up, I just got it from the apparent YYH Expert in yourself.

Secondly, the "nigh unbreakable" thing is the hyperbole. If it was nigh unbreakable than Yusuke, at one of his weakest points in the series, wouldn't have broken it. Unless you think he was channeling Mazoku there.

Also, his blitz vs Rando isn't a feat. Rando sat there and laughed off his attacks and swatted him away -- it was hardly a blitz. He didn't blitz Suzuki because Suzuki was blocking all of his attacks with one hand -- blitzing means you're hitting your opponent faster than they can react, for reference. Proof that that the crossdressing demon is a bullet timer? I don't ever remember seeing her get shot at. The shotgun is notable for taking out hard to hit/high numbers of low durability targets. Each shot is fairly weak and can punch modest dents in stone -- something that Spidey should be able to reasonably tank even if he couldn't dodge them for some reason.

Yusuke didn't do anything in an "instant.," or a near instant, he just shot some mooks. You're pulling hyperbole again.

Yusuke gets danced around and has his brawling style completely neutralized by spidey's web. People really forget how broken his webs are in fights, Yusuke would have to blow lots of energy breaking it like he did Rando's and Spidey's got tons of the stuff. Morals off he's going to be hitting way harder than anyone SD Yusuke was fighting (I don't think anyone besides an intentionally jobbing Toguro hits in the same weight class as spidey in that saga) and he'll be practically untaggable with a speed advantage and spider sense. Bloodlusted Spiderman limits Yusuke's mobility then snaps his neck with superior strength.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is a p'd off Webhead, then he takes it.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced:

Okay, for one, you yourself have outright admitted that Yusuke is slower than Spidey in tournaments where you picked Yusuke because he fell under the Spidey speed limit. You can't turn around and tell me, now, that Spirit Detective Saga Yusuke is faster than Spidey. By your own previous admission, Spidey is faster than Yusuke. Ghosting thugs is something any low-mid tier street leveler pulls off, even if it makes little sense in relation to how fast they should be.

That was before yesterday when me and Floopay debated Spider Mans speed as well Wolverines.

Spider Man on average is slower than Mach 2. He barely is Mach 1.

Thus Yuske is faster now IMO.

I mean, heck, the main reason I stated Spidey has the speed advantage because you convinced me of it in the tournament -- doubly so with Yoko Kurama. It's not like I made it up, I just got it from the apparent YYH Expert in yourself.

Yes. I put Yuske, Kurabara, and Kurama as Mach 2 Combat Speed. Their Speed Reaction is far greater. They can see Mach 5-6 Speed Attacks, but only respond with Mach 2. As is the case of SD Saga Yuske can see Hiei who was always a easy Mach 3.5 attacks, but too slow to counter them.

Anyway the point is Spider Man does not seem that fast after looking at his average speed Feats. Just like Spidey Strength, he has High End Speed Feats, as well Low End Feats. His Average put his about as fast a average Bullets in the Mach 1 range.

Secondly, the "nigh unbreakable" thing is the hyperbole. If it was nigh unbreakable than Yusuke, at one of his weakest points in the series, wouldn't have broken it. Unless you think he was channeling Mazoku there.

It was Nigh Unbreakable. That thread for its size took a C4 force Explosion to break out of. It is not Unbreakable it was Nigh (Key Word) Unbreakable.

Seriously, what is the definition LIMIT of Nigh Unbreakable? I dont see a limit. For what it is it fits that category.

Also it is a good question he was channeling Mazoku there, Hiei in there first big fight remarked the more stress he is under, the more powerful he gets, and untapping more energy than he should have. Sounds right, tho I never made the connection till now.

Also, his blitz vs Rando isn't a feat. Rando sat there and laughed off his attacks and swatted him away -- it was hardly a blitz. He didn't blitz Suzuki because Suzuki was blocking all of his attacks with one hand -- blitzing means you're hitting your opponent faster than they can react, for reference. Proof that that the crossdressing demon is a bullet timer? I don't ever remember seeing her get shot at. The shotgun is notable for taking out hard to hit/high numbers of low durability targets. Each shot is fairly weak and can punch modest dents in stone -- something that Spidey should be able to reasonably tank even if he couldn't dodge them for some reason.

Considering Yuske Speed and hits are blurs Matrix Style, that is a speed blitz of attacks. Thats a fact. I never stated they were strong enough to hurt Rando.

Suzuki was stated by Hiei as fast as him. Mach 3.5 base on feats. Yuske is around Mach 2. He is speed Blitzing, does not mean Suzuki is not the faster still.

The Demon Stated Bullets will never hit them cause they are too fast. Yet he assured he was fast enough. That plainly says he is faster than the bullets being shot at Yuske. Yuske proved he was still the faster by far. Toguro also stated the Demons he sent can kill a Squad of Special Forces in a blink of the eye. Proof of speed as well from Toguro. So 2 statements that suggest the demon was fast. Why would they send a slow demon to attack clearly faster opponents?

The scan with Yuske firing the Rei Gun in short burst is stated in the OFFICIAL TRANSLATION as the Rei Gun, Not Shotgun. If it was the Shotgun, then Yuske would not be able to aim it at the door, the Shot Gun would have blown the walls down.

He stated he spam shot the Rei Gun. Period.

As for Spidey tanking the Shotgun, he should. It is not uber powerful. The Spirit Gun however is devastating. The showing was a showing of speed with his Rei Gun shots.

Yusuke didn't do anything in an "instant.," or a near instant, he just shot some mooks. You're pulling hyperbole again.

Hyperbole how? That is Mach 2 Speed right there in multiple punches. The Scan is clear as day. What are you trying to counter with Hyperbiole?

That speed to you or me would be near instant.

Yusuke gets danced around and has his brawling style completely neutralized by spidey's web. People really forget how broken his webs are in fights, Yusuke would have to blow lots of energy breaking it like he did Rando's and Spidey's got tons of the stuff. Morals off he's going to be hitting way harder than anyone SD Yusuke was fighting (I don't think anyone besides an intentionally jobbing Toguro hits in the same weight class as spidey in that saga) and he'll be practically untaggable with a speed advantage and spider sense. Bloodlusted Spiderman limits Yusuke's mobility then snaps his neck with superior strength.

Well that is your opinion I can see it going either way. What you fail to mention is Blood Lusted Yuske who does not even talk in fights when he is p!$$. He goes for the kill and speed Blitz.

This fight can go either way.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mach 2 isn't instant. Faster than the eye isn't even mach 2, necessarily, but whatevs, you don't budge when it comes to YYH.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pokergeist

Mach 2 isn't instant. Faster than the eye isn't even mach 2, necessarily, but whatevs, you don't budge when it comes to YYH.

The Human eye can process at max 250 Frames Per Second. Mach 3 is not even registered. Mach 2 is near Instant to the human eye. Mach 1 is more than a blur.

So yeah.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Dredeuced

@dredeuced said:

The Human eye can process at max 250 Frames Per Second. Mach 3 is not even registered. Mach 2 is near Instant to the human eye. Mach 1 is more than a blur.

So yeah.

It depends implicitly on the size of the object and the distance it's at, though. Frames per second isn't static in all situations. Also, being faster than they can literally just mean you're moving faster than normal humans can move their own eyes. This is how it's easy to explain street levelers being untaggable by gunmen despite being slower than bullets -- they're moving faster than a person can readjust their eyes and aim, which is significantly slower than mach anything.

Like I said, ghosting thugs doesn't make you mach 2 or Batman and Daredevil would be Mach 2. They're fast enough to surprise someone and move out of their periphery before they can react and reaim.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Spider-Man.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pokergeist

@dredeuced: But the point is that this is a clear picture of 40 hits that are clear as day in one picture. Its not Yuske moving around. He is standing still, fist raised, and 3 Demons have 40 Punches indention's that have not recover yet.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As seen when you punch flesh, it leaves a crater where the fist is. A Indention. Yet in a fraction of a second the flesh bounces back.

Yukse punches so fast he leaves 40 indentions before the flesh can return to normal with bruising.

No Caption Provided

That is fast.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yusuke with ease.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Eh, the world record for punches per second is like 13.4 (805 in 60 seconds). I counted about 40 in that scan so , even assuming some hidden behind yusuke's body, that's about 3x the speed of peak human?

I mean you could also assume Yusuke is winding back each punch moreso then they do when they go to set the record but he doesn't really need to (amps punch power with spirit energy). Also, a harder impact would cause the flesh to snap back slower. Heck, hard enough and the flesh wouldn't even snap back. If you want to seriously apply real world logic to it then it becomes a little more hazy than you're presenting it.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2: Eh, the world record for punches per second is like 13.4 (805 in 60 seconds). I counted about 40 in that scan so , even assuming some hidden behind yusuke's body, that's about 3x the speed of peak human?

I mean you could also assume Yusuke is winding back each punch moreso then they do when they go to set the record but he doesn't really need to (amps punch power with spirit energy). Also, a harder impact would cause the flesh to snap back slower. Heck, hard enough and the flesh wouldn't even snap back. If you want to seriously apply real world logic to it then it becomes a little more hazy than you're presenting it.

Except a punch that would leave a permanent indention like that all over the body, leaving 12-14 hits per body, well that strength and hit momentum wise would send each demon flying back after 1 hit!

Real World Logic and all. Unless Yuske is just moving so fast that the flesh has not snap back.

Just saying, we can spend all day then discussing this. Hiei is a comfortable Mach 3.5 and Yuske keeps up with him.

Proof is Yuske must be Mach+ speed and these feats support that.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Dredeuced

@dredeuced said:

Except a punch that would leave a permanent indention like that all over the body, leaving 12-14 hits per body, well that strength and hit momentum wise would send each demon flying back after 1 hit!

Real World Logic and all. Unless Yuske is just moving so fast that the flesh has not snap back.

Just saying, we can spend all day then discussing this. Hiei is a comfortable Mach 3.5 and Yuske keeps up with him.

Yet he can't outrun a truck after fifty powerups.

I dunno I just don't buy it. I understand he can punch and dodge really fast but I don't think he has the blitzing/movement speed that Hiei does in the SD Saga. Like I said, your feats have been recreated by tons of street levelers who aren't even mach 1 speed. Being able to track something doesn't make you that fast.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

@dredeuced said:

I dunno I just don't buy it. I understand he can punch and dodge really fast but I don't think he has the blitzing/movement speed that Hiei does in the SD Saga. Like I said, your feats have been recreated by tons of street levelers who aren't even mach 1 speed. Being able to track something doesn't make you that fast.

Yuske has Super speed like this in Burst.

No Caption Provided

Yet Toguro should be faster than Hiei.

Also the fact Yuske WAS outrunning a 30-50 MPH Truck is more proof he is faster in running speed than Peak humans.

So Buy it or not, really doe not change the fact.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

So yeah.

Wait are you saying spider-man isn't faster then the human eye? Because if so thats wrong....I don't know how fast Yuske is but spider-man is definitely faster then the human eye can follow.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2:

So yeah.

Wait are you saying spider-man isn't faster then the human eye? Because if so thats wrong....I don't know how fast Yuske is but spider-man is definitely faster then the human eye can follow.

On average that is what I am saying. Even when he attack Thunder Strike and Hulk at Blitzing Speeds he was a Blur as drawn. Thunder stike manage to think while being hit showing Spider Man attack was not faster than a whole paragraph of Thunderstrikes thoughts.

So yeah, on average. @floopay will be making a thread to discuss this and I look forward to it.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced said:

@cadencev2 said:

@dredeuced said:

Yuske has Super speed like this in Burst.

No Caption Provided

Yet Toguro should be faster than Hiei.

Also the fact Yuske WAS outrunning a 30-50 MPH Truck is more proof he is faster in running speed than Peak humans.

So Buy it or not, really doe not change the fact.

I never said he wasn't faster than peak human. I actually specifically said 3x peak human punching speeds with your SD Saga scan. My point was I'm skeptical that he jumps and moves around at mach 3, even if he can punch and shoot his gun at those speeds.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: well then we agree. I dont see Yuske using Travel speed all that often except when he turn S Class

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: well then we agree. I dont see Yuske using Travel speed all that often except when he turn S Class

Yeah, I think Spiderman actively moves around faster because of his absurd agility. Yusuke may punch and dodge faster though since he amps his attacks and quick movements with spirit energy.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#37  Edited By Floopay

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2:

So yeah.

Spider Man, Mach 1? Doubt it.

And there are a whole assortment of things that can cause something to be seen as a blur to the human eye. A speeding car can look like a blur, and it's nowhere near Mach 1, and it's way bigger than a human being.

Just because it's a blur, doesn't mean it's hypersonic, that's completely inaccurate.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jashro44

@floopay: Not sure why that is directed at me as cadence is saying he is mach one. I don't know how fast you have to move to move faster then the human eye can track but spider-man has done it several times as have people slower then him. I believe Cadence is saying faster then the human eye is mach 2 speeds. I would have to research that to see if thats true but that isn't relevant to what I'm saying and I don't have the time right now. My comment was concerning spider-man moving faster then human eyes.

@cadencev2:

He has moved faster then the human eye on several occasions. So have characters slower then him like blade, wolverine, captain america, deadpool, batman, etc. Moving faster then the human eye isn't that uncommon for street levelers. It is honestly not that uncommon for street levelers.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jashro44 said:

@floopay: Not sure why that is directed at me as cadence is saying he is mach one. I don't know how fast you have to move to move faster then the human eye can track but spider-man has done it several times as have people slower then him. I believe Cadence is saying faster then the human eye is mach 2 speeds. I would have to research that to see if thats true but that isn't relevant to what I'm saying and I don't have the time right now. My comment was concerning spider-man moving faster then human eyes.

@cadencev2:

He has moved faster then the human eye on several occasions. So have characters slower then him like blade, wolverine, captain america, deadpool, batman, etc. Moving faster then the human eye isn't that uncommon for street levelers. It is honestly not that uncommon for street levelers.

It's not.

I have taken enough physics, psychology, anatomy, and though I may not be an expert on either, I know that it is completely false and inaccurate to assume something has to be Mach 2+ to be beyond human sight. I have done plenty of research on how the human eye works, particularly in psychology when discussing how the human brain processes images.

Plenty of boxers can move their hands faster than the eye can see. Plenty of vehicles, ones that aren't even built for speed, can move fast enough to be a blur in the human mind.

Footballs, baseballs, basketballs, volleyballs, hockey pucks, javalins, shot put, and other pieces of sports equipment are thrown at speeds that would be described as a "blur" to the human eye. Most of which don't ever exceed 90mph, which is dwarfed by Mach 1 speeds, which would be 761 miles per hour.

What the human eye can catch a glimpse of in a fleeting moment, and what the human eye will see as a blur are two completely different things.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: All right I think we are in agreement then. I was just mainly saying that spider-man can move faster then the human eye.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@floopay: All right I think we are in agreement then. I was just mainly saying that spider-man can move faster then the human eye.

Which is below Mach speed which IMO Hiei and Yuske is base on many people Calcs.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I wasn't saying anyone would win. I haven't read the manga or seen the anime so thats not for me to say. I was just saying Peter is consistently faster then human eyes.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2: I wasn't saying anyone would win. I haven't read the manga or seen the anime so thats not for me to say. I was just saying Peter is consistently faster then human eyes.

I know. I was just saying IMO why I think Yuske is slightly faster.