Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By nefarious

- Spidey gets no prep.  
- Spidey gets 5 days of rest.  
- He is in character. His enemies are in character.  
- The Weapons are standard for the enemies.
- CIS is on. 
- PIS is off. 
- Elimination via any means necessary.  
- Spidey will 29 ft. from each enemy. 

No Caption Provided

- The fights will be here: 

This Park  
This Park  

Round 1: Roughouse  

No Caption Provided

Round 2: Deadpool 
No Caption Provided

Round 3: Sabretooth 

No Caption Provided

Round 4: Lady Deathstrike  

No Caption Provided

Round 5: Daken 

No Caption Provided

Round 6: Silver Samurai 

No Caption Provided

Round 7: Mister X 

No Caption Provided

Round 8:  Cyber 

No Caption Provided

Round 9: Omega Red 

Omega Red
Omega Red

Round 10: Deathlok (Luther Manning)

No Caption Provided
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jashro44

Not sure about cyber(As I know nothing about him) but it will stop at omega red. Death spores are to much for spiderman

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By nefarious
@jashro44: Can the death-spores be avoided?
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Strider1992

Depends on how effective deathspores are. We've already seen Spider-man rip through carbonanidium (2ft of it I think right?) so that shouldn't give him a lot of trouble.

I'm going to say he stops at Omega Red as I don't know how effective deathspores are or if they can be avoided.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Spider-Man stops at Omega Red without question guys. His deathspores were enough to drop an entire team of X-Men including Colossus and Ms. Marvel empowered Rogue quickly and succinctly.

Cyber could also prove problematic. His strength levels should enable him to deal with the webbing (easily a 10 tonner) and 90% of his body is impervious to harm. I don't know how strong his jaw is, so Spider-Man might be able to KO him before Cyber lands a decisive blow with his adamantium laced, and poisoned claws. One hit though, actually, one little nick with those claws, and Parker's toast. Let's not forget, Cyber trained Daken in part, so his hand to hand is top tier (or very close to it).

I'd go so far as to say even Mister X is a tough, tough fight for Spider-Man to get clear of simply due to the nature of each ones strengths and weaknesses. Mister X literally maps onto his opponent's brainwaves (he does not simply read their minds) and his reflexes react automatically to said brainwaves. Coupled with the fact he's mastered every martial form on earth, along with those of both Kree and Sh'itar, and has shown the knockout power to take down Wovlerine ... he is potentially too much for Parker. If any top tier has what it takes to tag Parker, it's Mister X due to his mutant power.

I'd say the webbing is the real problem for Mister X. Though, he does carry his twin katanas as standard gear, that could potentially deal with parker's webbing ... he has twirled them around fast enough to deflect automatic gunfire from Black Widow. Debatable.

Irregardless, he definitely stops at Red.

Avatar image for iknoweverything
IKnowEverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By IKnowEverything

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Spider-Man stops at Omega Red without question guys. His deathspores were enough to drop an entire team of X-Men including Colossus and Ms. Marvel empowered Rogue quickly and succinctly.

Cyber could also prove problematic. His strength levels should enable him to deal with the webbing (easily a 10 tonner) and 90% of his body is impervious to harm. I don't know how strong his jaw is, so Spider-Man might be able to KO him before Cyber lands a decisive blow with his adamantium laced, and poisoned claws. One hit though, actually, one little nick with those claws, and Parker's toast. Let's not forget, Cyber trained Daken in part, so his hand to hand is top tier (or very close to it).

I'd go so far as to say even Mister X is a tough, tough fight for Spider-Man to get clear of simply due to the nature of each ones strengths and weaknesses. Mister X literally maps onto his opponent's brainwaves (he does not simply read their minds) and his reflexes react automatically to said brainwaves. Coupled with the fact he's mastered every martial form on earth, along with those of both Kree and Sh'itar, and has shown the knockout power to take down Wovlerine ... he is potentially too much for Parker. If any top tier has what it takes to tag Parker, it's Mister X due to his mutant power.

I'd say the webbing is the real problem for Mister X. Though, he does carry his twin katanas as standard gear, that could potentially deal with parker's webbing ... he has twirled them around fast enough to deflect automatic gunfire from Black Widow. Debatable.

this seems more or less correct to me. i think Spidey LOSES to Omega Red 7/10 times. I do think he would beat Cyber but it would be tight. I wouldn't be shocked if it went the other way. I say Spidey WINS against Cyber 7/10 times, Mister X 7/10 times and beats everyone else 9/10 times at least.

But Omega Red is too much.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By karetaker

@Super_SoldierXII said:

u seem to know a bit about mister x. so he knows every h2h style on earth and two other planets. this is really off topic but i had to ask.would he beat batman H2H?

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Mister X.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By KainScion

stops at 1.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@karetaker said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

u seem to know a bit about mister x. so he knows every h2h style on earth and two other planets. this is really off topic but i had to ask.would he beat batman H2H?

Personally, I think he lacks feats to say he's a better hand to hander than Batman. He beat down Wolverine, who is physically his superior in every which way, due to both top tier hand to hand skill and his mutant ability. (It's still one heck of a feat.)

Without his ability to map onto his opponent's brainwaves, I'd say no. In a random, I'd still give the hand to hand to Bruce. In a random encounter, with said abilities? I mean, think about it, what could Batman do? Like Wolverine, his every move would be countered instantaneously. Bruce would not win that one.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By karetaker

@Super_SoldierXII: thank you for your input, in my head i was like finally someone who sounds like they could beat batman

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jashro44

@Nefarious said:

@jashro44: Can the death-spores be avoided?

Not sure. There was a showing in the 60's where crime master shot gas at spider-man and he held his breath and created a webbing helmet to resist the gas. I doubt he would use it here though (and I also doubt it would really protect him from the deathspores if he did). I think spider-mans only option of beating omega red is a cryo pellet but I doubt he would use it here. Spider-man seems to forget his new standered gear occasionally and he has never encountered red before (to my knowledge anyways) so he will probably try punching red out. Omega red does like to toy with people though (he stated he spent years toying with wolverine and then let wolverine stab him with the murmasia blade not realizing the blade could kill him) so spider-man might last a while but he is going to lose eventually. I don't think there is a way for spider-man to overcome them in a random encounter.

@KainScion said:

stops at 1.

How does he stop at 1?

@Super_SoldierXII: Kind of an off topic question but how durable is carbonanidium?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nefarious
@jashro44: Hmmm, I see. 
KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By KainScion

@jashro44: rounghouse is too strong and durable.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By robertloucksjr

Really, Spider-Man should not be able to beat Roughhouse. 50 tonner, invulnerable to bullets, healing ability, does not get tired, agility/reflexes above peak human, and hundreds to thousands years of experience combat (all this per the Marvel Wiki). He is no Einstein, but still. I know he an Bloodscream fought Spider-man, but I did not see the issue, though I am sure he got his butt kicked.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jashro44

@KainScion: Are you sure? I recall seeing scans of wolverine punching roughhouse out with out his claws.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By bigcimmerian

Stops at Sabretooth

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By KainScion

@jashro44: pretty sure he is above 30 tons but no more than 50.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Strider1992

@KainScion said:

Spider-man already beat Roughouse and Bloodscream at the same time during Identity Crisis dressed as Dusk (at least I think he was in his Dusk suit I don't remember the arc all that well Pete may have been dressed as Ricochet not 100% sure which).

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By KainScion

@Strider92: identity crisis? in marvel? which comic/issue?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Strider1992

@KainScion said:

@Strider92: identity crisis? in marvel? which comic/issue?

Identity Crisis was just after Norman returned and had the whole city against Spider-man so Pete came up with 4 new superhero identities so he could still go out doing the hero thing but not have people try and claim the bounty on his head. Dusk, Prodigy, Ricochet and Hornet:

While I didn't like Identity Crisis Spider-man was bada$$ as Dusk.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jashro44

@KainScion said:

@jashro44: pretty sure he is above 30 tons but no more than 50.

I don't think thats to much for spider-man. He has beaten rhino who is stronger then that.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Strider92: That reminds me... I always wanted to have a match for Ricochet but I don't recall the kid having too many feats.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Strider1992

@k4tzm4n said:

@Strider92: That reminds me... I always wanted to have a match for Ricochet but I don't recall the kid having too many feats.

Parker's Ricochet or Jonathan Gallo?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Strider92: Gallo. I had scans of him fighting Orphan Maker, but that was about it.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Strider1992

@k4tzm4n: Can't really think of any worthwhile ones of the top of my head apart from the one you just mentioned. A good match might be the Scarlet Spider (Patrick) I haven't kept up with him but unless Patrick has improved drastically then it should be entertaining.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@KainScion said:

No he isn't.

Wolverine pounded him into the ground with just his fists. Safe to say Spidey could too IMO.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

There is a slight chance that he would get stopped by Deadpool because Deadpool has beaten Spidey once. (Spidey has beaten Deadpool more times though)

Also possibly Cyber, but very slim chance.

Definetly stops at Omega Red.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@jashro44: I really don't know. I don't recall Wolverine's claws cutting effortlessly through his coils or anything ... but I wouldn't bank on my memory. Spider-Man still shouldn't get anywhere near the coils though before succumbing.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jashro44

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

There is a slight chance that he would get stopped by Deadpool because Deadpool has beaten Spidey once. (Spidey has beaten Deadpool more times though)

What issue did deadpool beat spider-man?

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@jashro44 said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

What issue did deadpool beat spider-man?

I completely forgot. (it did end with Deadpool and Spider-Man doing yo-momma jokes at each other though. It may not have been a total victory, but it was leaning towards Deadpool more)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jashro44

@Super_SoldierXII: Understood omega red would win I was mostly just asking because spider-man recently broke out of carbonanidium.

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Deadpool was prepared there and he didn't really win.They still seemed evenly matched despite the prep and spider-man could have had him incapcitated if it had not been for prep.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Focusing on one key page of the 2nd fight.

But this does show spider-man can incapacitate deadpool without that much trouble...Spider-man was sent flying through a wall because of the explosion and then webbed deadpool up. Had it not been for prep spider-man would have won here.

I edited out the bottom panel on purpose to show how it would have ended if deadpool did not have prep...
I edited out the bottom panel on purpose to show how it would have ended if deadpool did not have prep...
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By theicon

Spidey stops at omega red, unless the spider sense warns of such iminet danger