• 57 results
#1 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine is on his berserker rage mode vs. Spider-Man when Aunt May is dying (Black Costume just so it'd be cool).

Who wins?

#2 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

this spider-man can definitely beat wolverine just bec. he already knows how to kill wolverine and he will be mentally able to allow himself to do it, and his psyche wont be affected bec. when he is enraged like this he still fights smarts he is just more agressive and in the symbiote suit i believe his webs were stronger though i might be wrong

#3 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine wins..

#4 Posted by the-messenger-09 (49 posts) - - Show Bio

wolveriene more agressive or spidy in black suite tough coise to make

i know its not the black suite but still who to pick
here is my vision
well i think that it would be a long battle going on for days destroying the city of new york, other super heros trying to stop it but failing both injerd wolverine while he heals him self is still vary tired in the end the winer is....(insert winner here)
#5 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#6 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman easy. He has already taken on and defeated a small roster of X-Men including Wolverine. See the Secrete Wars arc for example. His combined agility, strength and danger sense outweigh anything Wolverine can throw at him, even in his berserker state. So throwing in the symbiote is overkill.
Peace

S&S

#7 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Omega-level Supreme said:
"Spiderman easy. He has already taken on and defeated a small roster of X-Men including Wolverine. See the Secrete Wars arc for example. His combined agility, strength and danger sense outweigh anything Wolverine can throw at him, even in his berserker state. So throwing in the symbiote is overkill.
Peace

S&S"

Thats what I was thinking.
#8 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
If they are fighting in a large area this would happen. Spiderman would just web him up.

caption

If it is a small area spiderman would eventually tire out and wolverine will get him.
#9 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"
caption
If they are fighting in a large area this would happen. Spiderman would just web him up.

caption

If it is a small area spiderman would eventually tire out and wolverine will get him."
False..It doesn't matter how big the area is.This is symbiote Spider-Man.Symbiote Spider-man is a brawler..he goes bare knuckle with everyone when he has heightened strength.With Aunt May dying...his emotions will get the best of him and Wolverine will use it to his advantage..game over.Symbiote Spider-man rarely uses webbing in fights.
#10 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"
caption

caption

If it is a small area spiderman would eventually tire out and wolverine will get him."
False..It doesn't matter how big the area is.This is symbiote Spider-Man.Symbiote Spider-man is a brawler..he goes bare knuckle with everyone when he has heightened strength.With Aunt May dying...his emotions will get the best of him and Wolverine will use it to his advantage..game over.Symbiote Spider-man rarely uses webbing in fights.
"
Opppps I didnot read the regular the post. Well then wolverine wins because if he is just a brawler he would just try to fight wolverine with punches and one wrong move spiderman is done for.
#11 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"
caption

caption

That last one doesn't count. I t looks like you drew it yourself. J/k : )
#12 Posted by the-messenger-09 (49 posts) - - Show Bio

there is no answer if marvel did it one thell do it over and over going back and forth on who wins it really depends on the situation

#13 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey ftw.

#14 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine wins.

#15 Posted by Rdeegvainl (775 posts) - - Show Bio

they said black suit spidey, not symbiote spidey, huge difference. When you say, spiderman when aunt may is dying, are you talking about when that actually happened, or the current spiderman, but with aunt may dying now?

#16 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine's rage is actually a handicap in this match. Spider-Man would easily be able to out-maneuver and out-strategize him. All he need to do is web him up and it's in the bag. If you want to go the whole 9 yards, Spidey webs him up, then tears his head off, killing him. (Wolverine's spinal cord and muscles/tendons are not laced with adamantium)

#17 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Rdeegvainl said:
"they said black suit spidey, not symbiote spidey, huge difference. When you say, spiderman when aunt may is dying, are you talking about when that actually happened, or the current spiderman, but with aunt may dying now?
"
You know how mad he was when he fought kingpin?  Same thing.  REALLY mad.
And this is the cloth version not symbiote........thanks for pointing that out.
#18 Posted by lboy (525 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman WINs.

#19 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
lboy said:
"spiderman WINs."

Yep.........
#20 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"Wolverine wins.
"

#21 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Wolverine wins.
"

"

Spider-Man webs Wolverine up big time and shoots some more webbing down his throat to kill him.  I forgot to mention that Wolverine killed May and Spidey mad Wolvie mad.
#22 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"
caption

caption

"
about that its is true that he becomes MORE AGRESSIVE  but he doesnt lose his sense of how to fight so its not just as simple too say that wolverine will outsmart him because he is angry... that is completely wrong, wolverine gets outsmarted alot when he is fighting anyway
#23 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey can fight from all aspects and is smarter.

#24 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"Spidey can fight from all aspects and is smarter."
thats what im saying...
#25 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
thats what im saying..."

I know I'm restating it.  :p
#26 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
thats what im saying..."

I know I'm restating it.  :p"
lolsz fine 
#27 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
thats what im saying..."

I know I'm restating it.  :p"
lolsz fine "
No prob.
#28 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"
caption

caption

"
I remember Vance saying almost the same thing in another thread.
#29 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey wins.

#30 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Spidey wins.
"

Wolverine wins.
#31 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

how?

#32 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"how?"

Spiderman is a brawler with the symboite suit. And one wrong move wolverine wins.
#33 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"how?"

Spiderman is a brawler with the symboite suit. And one wrong move wolverine wins."
He doesn't have the Symbiote. In the first post it says he has a black suit, not the Symbiote.
#34 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"how?"

Spiderman is a brawler with the symboite suit. And one wrong move wolverine wins."
but he is not an idiot and he ant a brawler he is just much more agressive  
#35 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"how?"

but he is not an idiot and he ant a brawler he is just much more agressive  "
Just because Spider-Man is still smart in the symbiote suit doesn't mean his rage and anger can't cloud his judgement.
#36 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"

Wolverine is on his berserker rage mode vs. Spider-Man when Aunt May is dying (Black Costume just so it'd be cool).

Who wins?

"

#37 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"how?"

Just because Spider-Man is still smart in the symbiote suit doesn't mean his rage and anger can't cloud his judgement.
"
not to the extent that he would get himself killed... and wolverine isnt completely calm either so why isnt it possible for spidey to outsmart the already dumber than him wolverine
#38 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"Queen Kong said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"how?"

"
not to the extent that he would get himself killed... and wolverine isnt completely calm either so why isnt it possible for spidey to outsmart the already dumber than him wolverine"
Well not if Marvel was writing it because they wouldn't want Spider-Man to die..but Spider-Man has lost to Daredevil in the symbiote costume...He tried to brawl with a master and got handled.
#39 Posted by kevinthegamer94 (25 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine would win because no matter how tough spidey gets wolverine is practically indestructable and would shred him to bits if he got close. Even with the black suit there no chance spider man would win. Cosmic spider man is another story however. What do you think.

#40 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"Queen Kong said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"how?"

"
not to the extent that he would get himself killed... and wolverine isnt completely calm either so why isnt it possible for spidey to outsmart the already dumber than him wolverine"
Well not if Marvel was writing it because they wouldn't want Spider-Man to die..but Spider-Man has lost to Daredevil in the symbiote costume...He tried to brawl with a master and got handled.
"
uh daredevil: pretty smart, master of several techniques, calmer

Wolverine: master of several techniques idiot (compared to spidey), so angry to the point where he is near insanity

Big Difference

oyeah and he isnt in the symbiote suit he is in the black suit... it just has the same look but no power enhancements
#41 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
kevinthegamer94 said:
"wolverine would win because no matter how tough spidey gets wolverine is practically indestructable and would shred him to bits if he got close. Even with the black suit there no chance spider man would win. Cosmic spider man is another story however. What do you think.
"
he doesn't have to kill him to win. And if Spidey did want to kill him, he could rip his head off.
#42 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

He would  fight with his brain he would fight with his anger because wolverine killed aunt may people. And he fighting style would be sloopy and one wrong move and wolverine wins he would probably ignore his spider sense he would just let anger take over him.

#43 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"

He would  fight with his brain he would fight with his anger because wolverine killed aunt may people. And he fighting style would be sloopy and one wrong move and wolverine wins he would probably ignore his spider sense he would just let anger take over him.

"
thats just speculation... wheres the evidence
#44 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"

"
thats just speculation... wheres the evidence"
I dont really have any evidence Im just saying that he would fight with anger if aunt may was dying.
#45 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"

"
I dont really have any evidence Im just saying that he would fight with anger if aunt may was dying.
"
Why would he be angry at Wolverine. In the first post it simply says that Aunt May is dying, not that Wolverine injured her or anything. I think he would be sad more than anything else.
#46 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"

"
"
just because he has anger doesnt make him supid though nor does it make him sloppy bec. he fought kingpin with that anger and he wasn't sloppy
#47 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"

"
"
just because he has anger doesnt make him supid though nor does it make him sloppy bec. he fought kingpin with that anger and he wasn't sloppy"

Then he would try to brawl with wolverine and get hurt.
#48 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"

"
"
just because he has anger doesnt make him supid though nor does it make him sloppy bec. he fought kingpin with that anger and he wasn't sloppy"
It doesn't make him stupid but it does make his judgement poor.
#49 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"

He would  fight with his brain he would fight with his anger because wolverine killed aunt may people.

"
Where does it say Wolverine killed Aunt May? All it says is that Aunt may is dying.
#50 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"

"
"
It doesn't make him stupid but it does make his judgement poor.
"

How is my jugement poor.