#1 Edited by Aphile (88 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this fight has been done to death but I want to add a stipulation, Spidey takes on Logan in a street slash brawl fight. The battle takes place in an open environment and both characters can use any obstacles on each other.

We take away Spidey's webs and we take away Logan's claws, no weapons!!!!

#2 Posted by jashro44 (19118 posts) - - Show Bio

Where do they fight? Are there cars stationary or any other things wolverine might not be able to lift?

#3 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverines got this.

#4 Posted by Z3RO180 (6249 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: they are fighting cause logan got fed up with all the good movie staing spidey :P

#5 Posted by jashro44 (19118 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180:LOL I guess that could be frustrating.

#6 Posted by pooty (10732 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool6_6_6: @Aphile: I'll say spidey. Without claws is Wolvie even strong enough to KO Spidey? Spideys agility and spider sense should win it for him. And Spidey has been shown strong enough to incapacitate Wolvie also.

#7 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2465 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey still has this imo ...He's still faster, stronger and has his Spider-sense which Logan has no answer for as he's just melee fighter and would have to land a punch on Parker

#8 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@deadpool6_6_6: @Aphile: I'll say spidey. Without claws is Wolvie even strong enough to KO Spidey? Spideys agility and spider sense should win it for him. And Spidey has been shown strong enough to incapacitate Wolvie also.

wolverine is adamantium ( which is indestructable. ) so what exactly can spiderman do if wolverine cant die?

#9 Posted by jashro44 (19118 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea without claws I am backing spider-man as well. Punching wolverine out isn't going to work but he could always drop something heavy on logan and he can tank a lot of punches from wolverine.

#10 Posted by jashro44 (19118 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

@pooty said:

wolverine is adamantium ( which is indestructable. ) so what exactly can spiderman do if wolverine cant die?

Drop something heavy on him.

He still incapacitates him under these conditions I would say.

#11 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14399 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverines skelton makes it a slightky slow and painfull process but spidey wil leventual ko Logan since hes still faster/more agile and stronger. All out hits would do some damage and using the environment and lifting heavy things to use as weapons spidey should win.

#12 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@lazystudent said:

Wolverines skelton makes it a slightky slow and painfull process but spidey wil leventual ko Logan since hes still faster/more agile and stronger. All out hits would do some damage and using the environment and lifting heavy things to use as weapons spidey should win.

true... wolverine does have weak spots inside of his body.

#13 Posted by Aphile (88 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Yea without claws I am backing spider-man as well. Punching wolverine out isn't going to work but he could always drop something heavy on logan and he can tank a lot of punches from wolverine.

From recent fights I've seen from the two, Spidey has stated that a punch from Wolverine hurts on at least two of their fights, I'll try to post scans tomorrow to show a recent fight where Logan owned Spidey in H2H and Spidey had to retreat for another option (he didn't use his webs on Logan however)

#14 Posted by Typhion (622 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey. Superhuman reflexes, superhuman strength. Yes, Logan still has the adamantium skeleton, but his brain hitting the inside of his adamntium skull will knock him out as sure as it would have if the skull were bone.

#15 Posted by Nefarious (18314 posts) - - Show Bio

My money is Spider-Man.

#16 Posted by Shawnbaby (10387 posts) - - Show Bio

Most consistently Spider-Man has proven to be too fast for Wolverine to handle. 

#17 Posted by soduh2 (863 posts) - - Show Bio

Current spider-man with his spider-sense + Shang Chi training (way of the spider) and 10 ton strength class should be able to at least incapacitate Logan.

#18 Edited by jashro44 (19118 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aphile said:

@jashro44 said:

From recent fights I've seen from the two, Spidey has stated that a punch from Wolverine hurts on at least two of their fights, I'll try to post scans tomorrow to show a recent fight where Logan owned Spidey in H2H and Spidey had to retreat for another option (he didn't use his webs on Logan however)

All right. I still don't see wolverine winning. Spider-man could pin him down with something heavy in the environment.

#19 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14399 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool6_6_6: Indeed but its more taht wolvrines organs will rattle agaisnt his bones with good hist which will make heavy blows all the more painfull for him . Though striking the bones will seriously mess up spideys hands after awhile unless he uses a weapon of some kind.

#20 Posted by k4tzm4n (36106 posts) - - Show Bio

oth characters can use any obstacles on each other.

We take away Spidey's webs and we take away Logan's claws, no weapons!!!! 

Uh...what?  So can or can't they use items in the environment as weapons?\ 
Staff
#21 Posted by Aphile (88 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

Logan is nowhere near Spidey's strength level, but he is strong enough to KO him. An adatanium punch from him is no joke, he has knocked out class 50 tons Roughouse, broke Hulk's nose from a headbuttt and gave She-Hulk a concussion when he accidently bumped into her. That's just naming a few

#22 Posted by Shawnbaby (10387 posts) - - Show Bio
'Nuff said 
#23 Posted by Nessy (569 posts) - - Show Bio

This is even harder for Logan. At least before he had a slight chance because the claws gave him a small chance for an instant win. Now he can't win at all.

#24 Posted by soduh2 (863 posts) - - Show Bio

Thinking about it, Logan really should be able to touch Spider-man.

#25 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

'Nuff said

This.

#26 Posted by Strider92 (16024 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

@pooty said:

Drop something heavy on him for incapacitation or perhaps BFR depending on the environment.

#27 Posted by darktiger (4143 posts) - - Show Bio

spidey got this he is stonger ,faster,and smarter then wolverine and his combat style is perfect for his powers,plus he uses the enviroment to his advantage

#28 Posted by Hero4life (264 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey. Can this be over with now. Sick of seeing the same battles

#29 Posted by pooty (10732 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

@pooty said:

seems like other posters responded for me. lol

#30 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11276 posts) - - Show Bio

how dont people know by now ......... spiderman stomps logan with or without webs ..... logan can't even touch pete

#31 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the specific setting. But probably Logan.

#32 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman is a super hero team buster. Logan not quite.

#33 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan is definitely fast and skilled enough to get hits on Peter. Peter will be able to tank several hits, but he can't KO Logan easily, if at all. Wolverine's adamantium blows should hurt Parker and wear him down, as evidenced in Peter's prior fights with Hammerhead. His only means to win with morals on would be incapacitation, which would be entirely contingent on the specific setting.

#34 Posted by Kuzman123 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider man.

#35 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't Logan still have the healing factor?

#36 Posted by k4tzm4n (36106 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

Yes. The only variable here is he can't pop his claws and Parker has no webbing.

Staff
#37 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

Giving it to Spider-Man

#38 Posted by darktiger (4143 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey got this hard battle but he got this@k4tzm4n:

#39 Posted by TheCannon (17839 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@TheCannon said:

Yes. The only variable here is he can't pop his claws and Parker has no webbing.

Then Wolvie wins. You really can't beat him as long as he has his healing factor.

#40 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

Most consistently Spider-Man has proven to be too fast for Wolverine to handle.
#41 Posted by darktiger (4143 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001: exactly
#42 Posted by steelhound56 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

Pete's stronger by a good deal, faster, more manuverable, and massively more agile than Logan

Spidey's got this

#43 Posted by darktiger (4143 posts) - - Show Bio

@steelhound56: Can you comment on the ultimate fighting tournament-marvel and dc

#44 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Does no one care that Spider-Man can't knock him out? You know who else Spider-Man is faster than, more agile than, smarter than, funnier than, etc.? Black Tarantula. Morlun.

#45 Edited by God_Spawn (37121 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt said:

Does no one care that Spider-Man can't knock him out? You know who else Spider-Man is faster than, more agile than, smarter than, funnier than, etc.? Black Tarantula. Morlun.

Just to add to this, people tend to forget Wolverine's pretty knowledgeable in nerve strikes himself. Peter's won't work on Logan due to healing factor but I find no reason Logan can't use them on Pete. I see Wolverine tagging him eventually and the OP is too vague as far as "can he incapacitate him with heavy objects or not" which is Spidey's only option outside of BFR.

#46 Edited by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

It all depends on where they fight. If Spiderman has nothing to trow on Logan to trap him then Logan will eventualy get SM tired and win. I remember this 1 time with SM hitting so hard almost braking his hands and he could not get Logan to stop laughting.... SM is not going to KO the man that WW Hulk was unable to ...

#47 Posted by Erik (31395 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine.

#48 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool6_6_6 said:

wolverines got this.

#49 Posted by Aphile (88 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@Aphile said:

@jashro44 said:

All right. I still don't see wolverine winning. Spider-man could pin him down with something heavy in the environment.

I agree with that, judging by the scan I just saw. Spidey is still faster, agile, reflexed and has the Spider-Sense. The enviroment thing is the best option, but for him to get into trading punch battle with Logan is he'll be in trouble. The fight go could either way but I'm leaning towards Logan, this is more of a fight he'll win then if the two were to fight using weapons (claws/webs)

#50 Posted by Mad8Baller (494 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman picks up a car or a train or something and drops it on Logan whereas every attack Logan makes, Spiderman just dodges it with spidey-sense and cause he is faster.