Spider-Man vs Wolverine. DEATH MATCH

• 77 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Spider-Man vs Wolverine. DEATH MATCH (66 votes)

Spider-Man 64%
Wolverine 36%

I know his has probably been done a million times but me and my friend are arguing about this

Just so you know this match is to the death NOT a knock out or anything less than that. There both in new York city trying to kill each other, nowhere near a ocean or large water source.

So who wins a death match.

Please leave your reasons

• 
darthvader18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How can Spider-Man kill Wolverine punch him hard lol that's been done and it didn't work

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By w0nd

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/spider-man-vs-wolverine-death-match-1585343/#6 Duplicate?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How can Spider-Man kill Wolverine punch him hard lol that's been done and it didn't work

Spiderman can shoot webbing down his throat causing him to suffocate. Bind Logan in webbing and toss him into the ocean causing him to drown.

@ironknight1

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: there is no ocean in this fight their on dry land

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

my fault. i thought it said near an ocean.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why do you have two threads of the exact same topic lol.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're on an island! It's a big one, but Spidey should be able to reach water pretty easily. Heck, he can reach the Avenger's HQ or Fantastic Four's pretty quick. Both of which he has access to and both I'm sure have the means for the rather smart Peter Parker to kill him.

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Web incap. Webbing over the mouth. Suffocation.

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309: Spider-Man has never fought Wolverine that far plus Wolverine is a war veteran he's not going to let Spider-Man lead him to water. I know where new York city is and there in a city not close to the ocean

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man does not have what it takes to kill Wolverine

HellBlazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man does not have what it takes to kill Wolverine

New to comics, I take it?

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellblazing: no I've been in comics my whole life and anyone using common sense and not fanbiyism knows Wolverine wins a death match hands down

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Peter has superior combat speed and reflexes than Logan, and many ways to kill him.

Wolverine won´t land a hit on Spidey, if he does it would do a lot of damage, but like I said, he won´t land a hit.

Peter wins

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: wow thats so wrong lol Wolverine has hit Spider-Man on many occasions

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people think Spider-Man can't get hit, it makes no sense Spider-Man has been tagged by people much slower than him

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironknight1:

Well maybe I exaggerated, but still, Peter has superior combat speed and can dodge most of wolverine attacks.

The question is

Would Wolverine land a hit before Spidey kills him ?

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: I love Spider-Man and agree he's faster and stronger but Wolverine is faster than the human eye so he's not slow

all it would take is one good hit and Spider-Man is out

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only way Pete has to win would be suffocation. Wolverine would have to be completely cocooned so he couldn't cut out and then Pete would have to pry his mouth open to fill his lungs with web. Wolverine on the other hand would just have to land a good hit. While Spidey is my FAVORITE comic book hero i would have to give the majority to Wolverine.

HellBlazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellblazing: no I've been in comics my whole life and anyone using common sense and not fanbiyism knows Wolverine wins a death match hands down

It's not fanboyism. Ironically it's common sense. Your version of "common-sense" is fleeting in the face of what most people see common which is Spider-man>Wolverine. No kidding. Check the votes.

Spider-man always beats Wolverine under equal conditions. He simply outclasses him in every department. Spider-man would blitz him to no end. Look at the votes and you will see what I am talking about. You will be hard pressed to find someone who agrees with you.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By VeganDiet

Really? Because in your dupe of this thread Super_SoldierXIII gave the win to Peter, and he is one of most knowledgable posters about Wolverine on this whole board.

raynier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman used to be Stan Lee's favorite character. Both Wolverine and Spidy are characters Stan Lee used to have direct access with. So who do you think will win?

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegandiet: Spider-Man one = no death

Wolverine one hit = death

Lol Spider-Man can't take a bullet

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weirdly, you are the second person to be wrong about that in as many days.

Takes eleven bullets to the chest, is still able to fight, and is actually able to take down both Green Goblin and Bullseye afterwards.

Anyway, there's nothing stopping Spider-man from webbing Wolverine up, then asphyxiating him by pouring webs down his throat.

HellBlazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup. New to comics.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegandiet: dude Spider-Man webbing down Wolverine throat is a unrealistic and gay way to win

Dude be real

I can see that this conversation clearly doesn't need to go any further. You're clearly not here to have an actual debate, but to be because you didn't get the response you clearly wanted from this thread. And Spider-man webbing down someone's throat is a completely feasible way for him to kill them, were he so inclined. I'm sorry you're too biased to see that.

Nice slur, by the way.

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegandiet: you're the one fanboying if you think Wolverine would let that happen before Spider-Man gets stabbed and don't make it seem like Spider-Man hasn't been touched before

HellBlazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By HellBlazing

@vegandiet said:

@ironknight1 said:

@vegandiet: dude Spider-Man webbing down Wolverine throat is a unrealistic and gay way to win

Dude be real

I can see that this conversation clearly doesn't need to go any further. You're clearly not here to have an actual debate, but to be because you didn't get the response you clearly wanted from this thread. And Spider-man webbing down someone's throat is a completely feasible way for him to kill them, were he so inclined. I'm sorry you're too biased to see that.

Nice slur, by the way.

He has even contemplated doing so.

In a bloodlusted situation he will definitely do it.

No Caption Provided

I don't know about you but that sounds like a pretty wicked way of putting someone out.

Like I said: New to comics.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By VeganDiet

@ironknight1 said:

@vegandiet: you're the one fanboying if you think Wolverine would let that happen before Spider-Man gets stabbed and don't make it seem like Spider-Man hasn't been touched before

No Caption Provided

Oh, look! It's Spider-man webbing up Wolverine before he can be stabbed. Twice.

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellblazing: like I said fanboy if you think Wolverine and the kingpin are on the same level at all

You think a guy shooting stuff in another guys throat is cool???

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MrUnsmiley

Doesn't Wolverine still have that one area that his healing factor doesn't cover? Isn't Spider-Man too fast for him? Is the Spider Sense still a factor?

I can't see how people honestly think Logan can win.

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegandiet: lol that's not winning a death match

And neither is being webbed to a wall.

And again, nothing is stopping Peter from asphyxiating Wolverine after he webs him up.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: I love Spider-Man and agree he's faster and stronger but Wolverine is faster than the human eye so he's not slow

After analyzing the battle more closely, you are right, if it´s a battle were someone has to die for the other to win, Wolverine would come out on top, but if it´s a battle were someone wins by K.O. or incapacitation Spidey would win.

@pizzaman said:

The only way Pete has to win would be suffocation. Wolverine would have to be completely cocooned so he couldn't cut out and then Pete would have to pry his mouth open to fill his lungs with web. Wolverine on the other hand would just have to land a good hit. While Spidey is my FAVORITE comic book hero i would have to give the majority to Wolverine.

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegandiet: ok fine if everything was absolutely perfect for Spider-Man in that small ally and Spider-Man attacks first then yeah maybe

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegandiet: ok fine if everything was absolutely perfect for Spider-Man in that small ally and Spider-Man attacks first then yeah maybe

So, you're gonna overlook that Spider-man was able to tag Wolverine with his webs on two separate occasions that I posted?

And Wolverine attacked first, bud. Spider-man had no issue dodging him.

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegandiet: ok I'll be fair Spider-Man can get him with web but don't overestimate his web, it has been dodged and broken out of before plus you can't make it seem like Wolverine has never been fast enough to hit Spider-Man

HellBlazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironknight1 said:

After analyzing the battle more closely, you are right, if it´s a battle were someone has to die for the other to win, Wolverine would come out on top, but if it´s a battle were someone wins by K.O. or incapacitation Spidey would win.

What you are saying makes no sense. Why would he ONLY win if he can KO him but not if he has to kill him when one can EASILY lead to the other? Spidey can just as easily still KO him first and then kill him right afterwards. Your statement has an obvious contradiction.

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellblazing: ok in a fight anytime Peter and Logan fought that never happened so the likelihood of that is slim to none

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:

@ironknight1 said:

What you are saying makes no sense. Why would he ONLY win if he can KO him but not if he has to kill him when one can EASILY lead to the other? Spidey can just as easily still KO him first and then kill him right afterwards. Your statement has an obvious contradiction.

You sir, are completely right about my statement. LOL

I was just typing as I was thinking and didn´t really put much thought into it, so I think that means Spidey would win

( I think I am the only one in the vine that has changed his opinion 3 times in one battle because of other´s arguments. LOL )

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironknight1: what never happened Peter trying to kill Logan? Of course not

Dude be real

2 things. 1) its comics doesn't matter if its realistic and 2) the sexuality doesn't matter it will kill him

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: lol ok so we can at least agree to disagree but I honestly don't see who Spider-Man win a death match..at least majority of the time

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos911: ok if we're using that logic Wolverine can run faster than light, come on like it or not Wolverine has a major advantage in this one..plus lets be honest Wolverine not going to sit there and let that happen

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironknight1: true but spidey can dodge his hits and incapacitate him then suffocate him. Also where did the faster than light thing come from?

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos911: the whole it ain't got to be realistic is where it came from, your making it seem like Spider-Man have never been hit

HellBlazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellblazing said:

@thor_parker82 said:

@ironknight1 said:

You sir, are completely right about my statement. LOL

I was just typing as I was thinking and didn´t really put much thought into it, so I think that means Spidey would win

( I think I am the only one in the vine that has changed his opinion 3 times in one battle because of other´s arguments. LOL )

Glad I could bring you back to the dark side. We got cookies!

@hellblazing: ok in a fight anytime Peter and Logan fought that never happened so the likelihood of that is slim to none

The likelihood of what? Them killing each other?

Guess what? Wolverine has tried(while being mind controlled etc.) and he has lost every single time to a morals on Peter. What do you think would happen when they're both bloodlusted?

It's pretty much law in the marvel-verse. Spidey beats Wolvie every time.

@thor_parker82: lol ok so we can at least agree to disagree but I honestly don't see who Spider-Man win a death match..at least majority of the time

You're the only one who can't, judging by the results in the thread.

Your friend is right.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironknight1: when did I say spidey can't be hit? OK I understand the FTL thing but its already unrealistic that he has an indestructible skeleton and claws pop out of his hands

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellblazing: the only reason Spider-Man wins is because he is a fan favorite, people say Spider-Man is too fast but when I say Wolverine has hit him before that gets completely ignored..People make Spider-Man seem unbeatable just cuz he's there favorite

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos911: all of comics are unrealistic but you keep saying Wolverine can't beat him and the only reason your giving in speed. And I'm proving that Wolverine is fast enough