Spider-Man vs Wolverine. DEATH MATCH

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Spider-Man vs Wolverine. DEATH MATCH (19 votes)

Spider-Man 63%
Wolverine 37%

I know his has probably been done a million times but me and my friend are arguing about this

Just so you know this match is to the death NOT a knock out or anything less than that. There both in new York city trying to kill each other, nowhere near a ocean or large water source.

So who wins a death match.

Please leave your reasons

• 
Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman is superior.

Webs

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

healing factor? I am pretty sure Kaine stabbed him in the chest and shredded his heart, and he regen from that. Wolverine has only displayed a fear of drowining, and successfully killed daken by shoving his face in a puddle, but you removed the source of water. So how is spider-man going to kill the unkillable....unless you mean in their current forms, well in that case spider-man because technically wolverine lost his healing factor. Doesn't even pop his claws anymore or he will bleed out.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

healing factor? I am pretty sure Kaine stabbed him in the chest and shredded his heart, and he regen from that. Wolverine has only displayed a fear of drowining, and successfully killed daken by shoving his face in a puddle, but you removed the source of water. So how is spider-man going to kill the unkillable....unless you mean in their current forms, well in that case spider-man because technically wolverine lost his healing factor. Doesn't even pop his claws anymore or he will bleed out.

If you concede suffocation as a method of killing Wolverine, and this a blood lusted Spidey, what happens if Peter sprays 10 miles of web fluid down Logan's throat?

Spider-man, too versatile and too powerful for Wolverine.

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Young_Murloc

why did you set Spider-man up to lose? just asking?

EDIT, nvm Spider-man(if bloodlusted) can always web Wolverine up and then rip his head off.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wolverine will win. Even if Spider-Man fills his lungs with Webbing, he revive eventuallly.

Unless we are counting temporary death as a win.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

If you concede suffocation as a method of killing Wolverine, and this a blood lusted Spidey, what happens if Peter sprays 10 miles of web fluid down Logan's throat?

Spider-man, too versatile and too powerful for Wolverine.

that would work too.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: He'd revive with miles worth of webbing in his lungs. Until the web dissolved of course.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By w0nd

@laflux said:

Wolverine will win. Even if Spider-Man fills his lungs with Webbing, he revive eventuallly.

Tell that to Daken..plus what's he going to do revive with his lung still full of webbing and then choke to death again?

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"There both in new York city trying to kill each other, nowhere near a ocean or large water source."

Am I the only one that finds this rather strange? Isn't NYC an island? It's also one of the largest cities in the world. Do you know how much water a city that large needs?

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how do you flag topics? This is a duplicate of one the OP made already

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@laflux said:

This. Or maybe he dumps him in a river mob style.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

Wolverine can swim, he'll just come back unless he's webbed up.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Stormdriven

You might want to put the battle somewhere else if you don't want it by a large water source.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@laflux said:

Or he could use his radioactive sperm.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier said:

@laflux said:

Or he could use his radioactive sperm.

It's funny because it's true.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@granitesoldier said:

@laflux said:

Wolverine can swim, he'll just come back unless he's webbed up.

Yeah I meant webbed first. Web him, dump him, concrete sneakers.

You know, mob style!

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If there In the middle of the city not close to the ocean what can Spider-Man do..and his webs ain't invincible

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a death match ... I see the incapacitation, jugular crushing and then drowning route working just fine.

Hard to see Wolverine take a majority given the tools Parker brings to the table.

Without the webs, Wolverine takes Parker down hard.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a death match ... I see the incapacitation, jugular crushing and then drowning route working just fine.

Hard to see Wolverine take a majority given the tools Parker brings to the table.

Without the webs, Wolverine takes Parker down hard.

fair enough.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If there In the middle of the city not close to the ocean what can Spider-Man do..and his webs ain't invincible

Well he could wrap Wolverine up with near by metal, pinning his arms so he can't cut free and than crush a manhole cover over his head suffocating him. Speaking of manholes, there's always the sewers. That or hog tie him and web sling a few blocks till he hits a river or other body of water on the island they're fighting on. That or head to Avengers HQ and grab some antarctic vibranium. Horizon Labs and The Fantastic Four HQ are in the city too. Spider-man is smart enough to end Wolverine if he had to.

He's a map of the area they're fight at. Note all the blue areas are large bodies of water. This does not include sewers.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/New+York,+NY/@40.7056308,-73.9780035,10z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m7!1m4!3m3!1s0x89c24fa5d33f083b:0xc80b8f06e177fe62!2sNew+York,+NY!3b1!3m1!1s0x89c24fa5d33f083b:0xc80b8f06e177fe62

ironknight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok I'll give you the sewers advantage but Wolverine is to quick to get caught up by Spider-Man so much so Spider-Man wouldn't have the chance to go any where far and yeah I guess if the had the fantastic fours help he can win plus Wolverine doesn't drown very easy..I'm not saying Spider-Man sucks nor I'm I underestimating Spider-Man(I made a pole on best Spider-Man cartoon) I'm just saying in a death match Wolverine wins

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan