#1 Posted by never give up (9621 posts) - - Show Bio

Battles are won by KO.(The environment can be used)Battle takes place in the streets.

Round 1- Spider Man has no web shooters. Wolverine can't use his claws. Captain America has no shield.

Round 2- Spider Man has web shooters. Cap has his shield. Wolverine has his claws.

#2 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this the Spideerman from the recent movie? if so the team take it. If it is Spiderman from the Toby Macguire movies, he takes it. If it is comic versions, Peter takes it.

#3 Posted by never give up (9621 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider Man from the recent movie.

#4 Posted by Strider92 (16613 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Spider-man. With everyone unarmed he's by far the most physically imposing.

Round 2: Toss up. The Team could win if they play it smart but Spider-man could also win if he spammed webbing.

#5 Posted by laflux (16218 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Spider-man. With everyone unarmed he's by far the most physically imposing.

Round 2: Toss up. The Team could win if they play it smart but Spider-man could also win if he spammed webbing.

Agreed

#6 Posted by pooty (11244 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@strider92 said:

Agreed

agreed

#7 Posted by Shawnbaby (10806 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty much how I see it too.

#8 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Spider-Man takes the majority. Captain America is a skilled hand-to-hand fighter and Wolverine has experience, but Spider-Man can probably close the gap with his own super-strength, agility, and spider-sense. I think he could take Cap down, but the biggest barrier is probably Wolverine's adamantium skeleton and healing factor. But then again, I believe Wolverine was temporarily KOed by a police-woman's bullet in X2, so Spider-Man should be able to take this.

Round 2: Depends. Captain America's vibranium shield is an extremely durable weapon that can take down Spidey if Cap can tag him (the shield has taken a direct hit from Mjolnir). There's also Wolverine's claws, naturally. Overall with their weapons back, Cap and Wolverine have the advantage of more damage and could win this given some teamwork and good timing. But Spider-Man also stands a good chance with his web-shooters and his host of other powers.

#9 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: Spiderman, more agile, faster, stronger and a better fighter.

R2: could go either way, but spider man most likely wins

#10 Posted by FireThunder (41 posts) - - Show Bio

ROUND 1: Without using shield or claws, spidey will win easily. Peter even took out daken while he is messing Peter's mind.

Round 2: Team wins. Wolverine is the biggest danger for spidey in here. While Captain America distracts Parker, wolvie will take him out.

#11 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

ROUND 1. Team wins, people overrate the new spiderman he's faster than Toby but shows NO spidersense in the ENITRE movie, just faster reflexes (remember he gets tagged by thugs and than by the SWAT officers?), Spiderman has no actual h2h training compared to cap and Wolverine is too durable to get knocked out by Spdiey

ROUND 2. Spiderman his web shooters can take out wolv who's the biggest threat.

#12 Posted by Strider92 (16613 posts) - - Show Bio

ROUND 1. Team wins, people overrate the new spiderman he's faster than Toby but shows NO spidersense in the ENITRE movie,

I don't think its overating per-say and yes while his spider-sense didn't play a big part he dodged a lot of bullets fired at point-blank range and held an entire car one-handed. Movies Wolverine and Cap have not demonstrated speed and strength anywhere near this. Its hardly over-rating if he has the feats that put him above them.

(remember he gets tagged by thugs and than by the SWAT officers?)

So? IIRC Cap got tagged by Chitauri rounds that Black Widow was dodging. This doesn't detract from his speed feats.

Spiderman has no actual h2h training compared to cap

What training does Cap have? IIRC he only had basic soldier training. Nothing that puts him as a top-tier fighter in the slightest.

Wolverine is too durable to get knocked out by Spdiey

Not true. In X-men 1 Wolverine was KO'd by Sabretooth hitting him with a tree and Sabretooth's best strength feat is that. Considering a tree weighs about 2tons tops and Spider-man held a car 1-handed that puts him above Sabretooth's strength range. Logan was also KO'd by a bullet to the head in X-men 2. Movie Wolverine is nowhere near as durable to KO as his comic counter-part. Peter does have the strength to KO him.

#13 Edited by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452 said:

ROUND 1. Team wins, people overrate the new spiderman he's faster than Toby but shows NO spidersense in the ENITRE movie,

I don't think its overating per-say and yes while his spider-sense didn't play a big part he dodged a lot of bullets fired at point-blank range and held an entire car one-handed. Movies Wolverine and Cap have not demonstrated speed and strength anywhere near this. Its hardly over-rating if he has the feats that put him above them.

@omegablast452 said:

(remember he gets tagged by thugs and than by the SWAT officers?)

So? IIRC Cap got tagged by Chitauri rounds that Black Widow was dodging. This doesn't detract from his speed feats.

@omegablast452 said:

Spiderman has no actual h2h training compared to cap

What training does Cap have? IIRC he only had basic soldier training. Nothing that puts him as a top-tier fighter in the slightest.

@omegablast452 said:

Wolverine is too durable to get knocked out by Spdiey

Not true. In X-men 1 Wolverine was KO'd by Sabretooth hitting him with a tree and Sabretooth's best strength feat is that. Considering a tree weighs about 2tons tops and Spider-man held a car 1-handed that puts him above Sabretooth's strength range. Logan was also KO'd by a bullet to the head in X-men 2. Movie Wolverine is nowhere near as durable to KO as his comic counter-part. Peter does have the strength to KO him.

1. those were reflexes

2. he held the car but he didn't lift it, it's easier to hold than lift

3. The difference is Captain America doesn't have a spider sense and was getting shot by multiple opponets while he was engaging multiple opponets at the same time, spiderman doesn't have an excuse

4. Soldier training is obviously better than none

5. That was before Wolverine had Adamantium, Peter would break his fists trying to hurt Wolverine.

#14 Posted by laflux (16218 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452:

No Logan was knocked out by the tree in X-Men 1, when he had the adamantium

#15 Edited by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@omegablast452:

No Logan was knocked out by the tree in X-Men 1, when he had the adamantium

Peter doesn't punch no where near that hard, and that was PIS.

#16 Edited by Strider92 (16613 posts) - - Show Bio

1. those were reflexes

True but you still need the physical speed to achieve it.

This I won't argue with. However it is still an impressive feat considering even standard little cars can weigh up to 5tons.

3. The difference is Captain America doesn't have a spider sense and was getting shot by multiple opponets while he was engaging multiple opponets at the same time, spiderman doesn't have an excuse

IIRC there was only 1 at the time as Thor had knocked out the rest and as I said before Black Widow seemed to be dodging them pretty well when she was with Hawkeye.

True but it can only get you so far if your throwing punches at someone who can react faster than bullets in close-quaters.

5. That was before Wolverine had Adamantium, Peter would break his fists trying to hurt Wolverine.

No it wasn't. X-men 1 Wolverine had Adamantium and was KO'd by Sabretooth. X-men 2 Wolverine also had Adamantium and was KO'd by a bullet. The only Wolverine that didn't have Adamantium was Origin's Wolverine.

#17 Posted by Clark_EL (2661 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey sweep

#18 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452 said:

1. those were reflexes

True but you still need the physical speed to achieve it.

@omegablast452 said:

This I won't argue with. However it is still an impressive feat considering even standard little cars can weigh up to 5tons.

@omegablast452 said:

IIRC there was only 1 at the time as Thor had knocked out the rest and as I said before Black Widow seemed to be dodging them pretty well when she was with Hawkeye.

@omegablast452 said:

True but it can only get you so far if your throwing punches at someone who can react faster than bullets in close-quaters.

@omegablast452 said:

No it wasn't. X-men 1 Wolverine had Adamantium and was KO'd by Sabretooth. X-men 2 Wolverine also had Adamantium and was KO'd by a bullet. The only Wolverine that didn't have Adamantium was Origin's Wolverine.

1. Yes but it wasn't like he was punching as fast a bullets, he avoided them not caught them

2. Agreed but he can probably lift no more than that

3. The Black Widow was aim dodging and knew that the projectiles were coming at her, Cap got sucker shot while winded from jumping off the Bank

4. He avoided the bullets by moving his body we never see him punching as fast a bullets only having the reflexes to avoid them, not to mention it's mentioned int he Marvel Movie wiki that he's a trained h2h combatant http://marvel-movies.wikia.com/wiki/Steve_Rogers_%28Marvel_Cinematic_Universe%29 Spiderman relied more on his powers than actual skill Cap relied on both.

5. Obviously those scenes are PIS because we see Wolverine in other scenes duke it out with Sabertooth and not get KO'd there's also the scene where he survived the helicopter crash in origins with out getting ko'd.

#19 Posted by Strider92 (16613 posts) - - Show Bio

5. Obviously those scenes are PIS because we see Wolverine in other scenes duke it out with Sabertooth and not get KO'd there's also the scene where he survived the helicopter crash in origins with out getting ko'd.

I don't recall Origin's Sabretooth having any strength feats. It was mainly just clawing and slashing nothing that showed his physical strength. I don't see how a comparison to Spider-man's strength can be made. IIRC Logan wasn't in the Helicopter crash but jumped at the last minute and I don't see how those scenes are PIS considering we have had no real statement about how good Movie-verse adamantium truly is. I'm not inclined to agree its PIS if its consistent.

#20 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452 said:

I don't recall Origin's Sabretooth having any strength feats. It was mainly just clawing and slashing nothing that showed his physical strength. I don't see how a comparison to Spider-man's strength can be made. IIRC Logan wasn't in the Helicopter crash but jumped at the last minute and I don't see how those scenes are PIS considering we have had no real statement about how good Movie-verse adamantium truly is. I'm not inclined to agree its PIS if its consistent.

1.Wolverine threw himself from the helicopter before it crashed and and landed hard on the ground slightly injured but not ko'd

2. Wolverine duked it out with the Juggernaut with out getting ko'd we even see Magneto tossed him several dozen yards through branches in the movie and yet still he wasn't ko'd we also see Wolverine's h2h feats as he beats Blob in h2h as his Adamantium gives bone crushing blows due to the weight and metal coating his bones.

In reality all Wolverine has to do is tag Peter once for the win as just one of his blows will kill Peters frail body.

#21 Posted by Strider92 (16613 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Wolverine threw himself from the helicopter before it crashed and and landed hard on the ground slightly injured but not ko'd

Exactly. Your not likely to get KO'd if you control the fall.

2. we also see Wolverine's h2h feats as he beats Blob in h2h as his Adamantium gives bone crushing blows due to the weight and metal coating his bones.

In reality all Wolverine has to do is tag Peter once for the win as just one of his blows will kill Peters frail body.

I don't recall Wolverine ever breaking bones with his punches.

#22 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452 said:

Exactly. Your not likely to get KO'd if you control the fall.

@omegablast452 said:

2. we also see Wolverine's h2h feats as he beats Blob in h2h as his Adamantium gives bone crushing blows due to the weight and metal coating his bones.

I don't recall Wolverine ever breaking bones with his punches.

He never used it on regular people because he had claws, but he was going to nearly break the skull of meta human Blob who "supposedly" had high durability.

#23 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree with CalebHara.

#24 Posted by SlimJ87D (10063 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't remember any memorable strength feats of Spider-man. I remember him rolling along a bus and getting bruises on his face. He held a car on a bridge. That's about it. He does have very good speed like when he crawled around the lizard webbing him up.

#25 Edited by theDCkid (889 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins both rounds, if this were comic versions then that would change things.

#26 Edited by RulkFTW (98 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man wins the first round though i'm not sure about the second one.