Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Stronger
No Caption Provided

Ultimate versions.No prep.NYC streets.Standart equipment.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wolverine!!!

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Typhion

Spidey. Wolvie gets all wrapped up and no place to go. Logan would have to close on Spidey to make it a fight, and I don't see that happening. Since no rules for victory though, can we call tying Logan up in a spider web full nelson a victory?

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By BringnIt

I assume Peter because of the picture?

Avatar image for sladetheterminator
SladeTheTerminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

u high? wolverine would cut through the webs and take his claws and stick it up spidermans ass.

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Typhion

@SladeTheTerminator said:

u high? wolverine would cut through the webs and take his claws and stick it up spidermans ass.

No. Since there's no rules for a win, stopping Logan is effective. Last I knew Logans claws were only on his hands. Pin the arms back, and the claws don't come to bear. Spidey could web him up and let him starve to death. If logan can't bring the claws to bear, he's not breaking the web.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

really dude ... really?

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Typhion

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

really dude ... really?

I guess so yes. Good mental image to close the night out.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#9  Edited By Mercy_

I don't ever want to see something like this from you again. Find a better way to say that somebody wins without resulting to forced sodomy in pretty much the most violent of manners. And in the future, please refrain from insinuating that other people are on drugs. This is a warning.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Typhion said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

really dude ... really?

I guess so yes. Good mental image to close the night out.

I mean .... is this what people think our heroes are doing instead of fighting each other? Dear god ("~")....

xSuppaSaiyanx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By xSuppaSaiyanx

Wolverine would win because of his healing factor

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@xSuppaSaiyanx said:

Wolverine would win because of his healing factor

Oh really ..........

the last one aint wolverine ..... but it could be ...........

P0wer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By P0wer

Wolverine has this. Due to higher durability and no weapons involved i'm going with him.

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jodema

Parker.

Avatar image for iknoweverything
IKnowEverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By IKnowEverything

IMO Wolverine couldn't land a blow on Spidey if his life depended on it. And you can't cut webs if you're wrists are whats webbed to the wall or ground. Wolverine is a tank... but tanks are slow. He is roughly peak human in agility. Some comics have him maybe twice peak human. Spidey is 40 times the agility of a human. Someone like wolverine would be in slow motion. And when they meet up this tends to be reflected. He may not KO Wolverine, but he definitely leaves him incapacitated.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By TifaLockhart

If incapacitation counts, then Spider-Man all day for reasons already stated.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lady_liberty

@Mercy_ said:

I don't ever want to see something like this from you again. Find a better way to say that somebody wins without resulting to forced sodomy in pretty much the most violent of manners. And in the future, please refrain from insinuating that other people are on drugs. This is a warning.

Thank you lol.

*Goes to re-read Kingdom Come.*

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

The OP said Ultimate versions, not 616. Ultimate Spider-Man doesn't seem to be as strong, or have anywhere close to the experience of his 616 counter-part, where-as Ultimate Wolverine doesn't seem much different to his main-universe counter-part. If this were 616 I'd say Spider-Man, but since it's Ultimate I'd go with Wolverine.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ximpossibrux

Spiderman can't hurt wolverine, and even if he did he couldn't permanently. Wolverine is fast, a tank, and knows martial arts. Literally 1 clean swipe and its over.

Anytime Spiderman>Wolverine MAJOR PIS

Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Malonius

Ultimate versions Wolverine has a much better shot of closing the distance with Spidey than their 616 versions. Ultimate Pete was more inclined to freak out and panic and he also didn't seem as strong. Ultimate Wolverine would avoid the kind of ridiculous assault shown in the picture, not place himself in danger of the webbing and manipulate Ultimate Spider-man into a closed environment where Spidey's agility advantage would be reduced. Ultimate Wolverine would put Spidey in 360 danger to reduce the effectiveness of his Spidey sense and then boop the teenage Parker on the head. I always liked their interactions in Ultimate Spider-man and I don't see any reason why Wolverine would ever use his claws on his little pal.

616 version of this fight heavily favors Spidey, but not the Ultimate versions where the OP specified no limiting conditions or circumstances.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Malonius: Amazing post. You've seriously swayed me.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22  Edited By Ferro Vida

Can someone please show me Ultimate Spider-man beating someone by webbing them up? I don't recall him ever doing that.

Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Malonius

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@Malonius: Amazing post. You've seriously swayed me.

Thanks!

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ShootingNova

I've already played Marvel Ultimate Alliance, which features people in many forms, including Ultimate, and in the cutscenes Spider-Man has shown far greater feats, like throwing two advanced Doombots/Ultron Warriors together and hurling one against another, flipping himself over colliding ships, reacted fast enough to duck and dodge Captain America's rebounding shield, etc. Wolverine and landed on top of those same Doombots/Ultron Strikers and slashed their faces, cut their hands out etc. which isn't impressive.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ferro Vida
@ShootingNova said:

I've already played Marvel Ultimate Alliance, which features people in many forms, including Ultimate, and in the cutscenes Spider-Man has shown far greater feats, like throwing two advanced Doombots/Ultron Warriors together and hurling one against another, flipping himself over colliding ships, reacted fast enough to duck and dodge Captain America's rebounding shield, etc. Wolverine and landed on top of those same Doombots/Ultron Strikers and slashed their faces, cut their hands out etc. which isn't impressive.

While it was called "Ultimate Alliance" all of the mythos used in the game was from the 616 Universe. Also, the game was non-canon.
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ShootingNova

@Ferro Vida said:

@ShootingNova said:

While it was called "Ultimate Alliance" all of the mythos used in the game was from the 616 Universe. Also, the game was non-canon.

You can use Ultimate forms. If the game is considered non-canon, then I'll just dig for more, but seriously, Ancient of Days has already posted a scan that tells why Spider-Man can defeat Wolverine.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ferro Vida
@ShootingNova said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@ShootingNova said:

You can use Ultimate forms. If the game is considered non-canon, then I'll just dig for more, but seriously, Ancient of Days has already posted a scan that tells why Spider-Man can defeat Wolverine.

Point being? You can also use Beta Ray Bill instead of Thor (a character who didn't appear in the Ultimate Universe), and you can use Cap's The Captain and WW2 outfits. And Spider-man's black suit, and the iron spider armour. 

And no he didn't. Has Ultimate Spider-man ever used those tactics on anyone? If he hasn't then it is extremely unlikely that he would suddenly employ them here.
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ShootingNova

@Ferro Vida: OMG, the point was that you could use the Ultimate forms, but I'm not going to argue about this stuff anymore.

@Malonius said:

Ultimate versions Wolverine has a much better shot of closing the distance with Spidey than their 616 versions. Ultimate Pete was more inclined to freak out and panic and he also didn't seem as strong. Ultimate Wolverine would avoid the kind of ridiculous assault shown in the picture, not place himself in danger of the webbing and manipulate Ultimate Spider-man into a closed environment where Spidey's agility advantage would be reduced. Ultimate Wolverine would put Spidey in 360 danger to reduce the effectiveness of his Spidey sense and then boop the teenage Parker on the head. I always liked their interactions in Ultimate Spider-man and I don't see any reason why Wolverine would ever use his claws on his little pal.

616 version of this fight heavily favors Spidey, but not the Ultimate versions where the OP specified no limiting conditions or circumstances.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ferro Vida
@ShootingNova: How does using an alternate skin affect this thread in any way? 

You also didn't reply to the rest of my post. You quoted someone who I agree with.
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ShootingNova

@Ferro Vida said:

@ShootingNova: How does using an alternate skin affect this thread in any way? You also didn't reply to the rest of my post. You quoted someone who I agree with.

Let's just scrap the whole Ultimate crap...

Well, you never said you agreed with him, so I couldn't tell. I'm too tired to post a full argument, I'll post one later. I'm going to dinner now, have a good day.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ferro Vida
@ShootingNova said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@ShootingNova: How does using an alternate skin affect this thread in any way? You also didn't reply to the rest of my post. You quoted someone who I agree with.

Well, you never said you agreed with him, so I couldn't tell. I'm too tired to post a full argument, I'll post one later. I'm going to dinner now, have a good day.

We can't scrap the Ultimate crap. Those are the versions we are using in this fight. 

I thought I was pretty clear when I questioned the main argument supporting Spider-man. If I was not, then I am sorry.
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ShootingNova

@Ferro Vida said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Ferro Vida said:

We can't scrap the Ultimate crap. Those are the versions we are using in this fight. I thought I was pretty clear when I questioned the main argument supporting Spider-man. If I was not, then I am sorry.

No problem. By Ultimate Crap, I meant the versions in Ultimate Alliance.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ferro Vida
@ShootingNova: Good stuff.
TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@ShootingNova said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@ShootingNova said:

That game took place in a separate universe that was neither the 616 nor the ultimate universe, kindof like how the movies and tv shows are also seperate universes. "features people in many forms, including Ultimate," just means that in the game you can give the character the costume that they wore in said universe. It can't be used as an example of how the characters perform in the comics.

The scans that Ancient_of_Days posted are from 616, not Ultimate, and therefor wouldn't count for this thread either.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jashro44

@Ferro Vida said:

Can someone please show me Ultimate Spider-man beating someone by webbing them up? I don't recall him ever doing that.

Would he have to? I'm not familiar with the ultimate version to be honest but what has ultimate wolverine done to say ultimate spider-man cannot punch him out?

Excast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Excast

I can't really see Spider Man being able to kill Wolverine, but I can't see Wolverine getting close enough to Spider Man to do much either. The only way it likely ends is with Spider Man wrapping up Wolverine in a ton of webbing and then walking away.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DangerousLoki

Ultimate Wolverine wasn't that impressive in my book. His healing factor wasn't as potent as regular Wolverine's which is something I liked about him. Ultimate Spider-man wasn't necessarilly weaker so much as less trained and skilled then his 616 counterpart. He was a kid and he behaved like a geeky gawky teenager, which is what he was before he got his powers. This could really go either way.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#38  Edited By Strider1992

This is a lot closer than the 616 version as that fight will always end with Wolverine being incapacitated.

Here Logan has a shot as Ultimate Spider-man is not as cool headed or as experienced as 616 Pete. I'm going to say Spider-man takes a very slim majority due to his superior stats and webbing but if anyone can give me a good argument for Wolverine I could be swayed.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Ult Wolverine has traded blows with Ult Hulk and Hyperion (at 50%) if I'm not mistaken, I think he can take hits from Spidey. Plus, I vaguely remember Logan getting the jump on Peter during a crossover (hiding in his grandma's basement or something).

Avatar image for iknoweverything
IKnowEverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By IKnowEverything

Spidey clearly incapacitates Wolverine. Wolverine is impressive but is so outclassed in speed and strength that he can't win. webs alone could quickly incapacitate him. plus not even black panther can sneak up on Spidey. Wolverine doesn't have a chance

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#41  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@texasdeathmatch said:

Ult Wolverine has traded blows with Ult Hulk and Hyperion (at 50%) if I'm not mistaken, I think he can take hits from Spidey. Plus, I vaguely remember Logan getting the jump on Peter during a crossover (hiding in his grandma's basement or something).

But one Cyclops ZAP and he's down for the count.

More importantly, what the fudge is Wolverine doing creeping in grandma's basement?

/trollersbetrollin

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@k4tzm4n: Haha that was some bullsh*******t.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@k4tzm4n: I think he was hurt and hiding? His fake wife/sister whatever had a task force chasing him, I think. Also, I remember him tanking an incoming missile sometime during that arc. I don't know, I don't read comics.
ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#44  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@texasdeathmatch: Wolverine was hiding out because he was hurt. His healing factor is worse in Ultimate universe than 616.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@ChaosBlazer: Point being, Parker had no idea he was there, even when he was hurt. And I'm not debating about Wolverine's healing factor here...

Actually I'm not really debating, just speculating and trying to recall my crappy memory of Ultimate X-Men.
Avatar image for sladetheterminator
SladeTheTerminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They both have a chance. But here is another one of their fight's outcome:

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TifaLockhart

@SladeTheTerminator: I realize it counts, but that scan is just plain wrong on so many levels.

kc1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By kc1997

Spiderman is stronger, faster, and agility. Wolverine has the edge on stamina, because of his regeneration. However Wolverine can't catch Spiderman. Even if Spiderman can't hurt Wolverine badly he can give him pain. And like in the comics Spiderman can just use his speed and agility to put Wolverine's fist by his skull.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By BringnIt

Did somebody really just use an outdated, poorly written, 616 canon scan in a thread about their Ultimate counterparts?

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By CODYSF

Spider-Man is to fast and is way more stronger then Wolvie he won't able to hit Spider-Man cause of his Spider sense.