spider-man vs wesker

This topic is locked from further discussion.

grevous11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By grevous11

i thought this would be a sweet battle. the setting is a random metropolis with no prep. this is normal spidey with no extra suits.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By nick_hero22

Spider-Man physical superior to Wesker in every way and has more experience fighting a variety of foes who are superior to Wesker.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

@nick_hero22 said:

Spider-Man physical superior to Wesker in every way and has more experience fighting a variety of foes who are superior to Wesker.

Even speed?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

This has been done before too, Spidey was the general consensus.

grevous11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By grevous11

the reason i made it is because wesker has faster reaction time IMO

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By Strider1992

@grevous11 said:

the reason i made it is because wesker has faster reaction time IMO

Problem is Spidey's Pre-incog is going to counter that, taking away his edge.

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By SpidermanWins

Spider-Man outclasses Albert Wesker in strength, reflexes, agility... plus he has other abilities like his Spider Sense and web powers that would only make his victory that much easier. It would only be even a slight problem for Peter if this was to the death due to Wesker's healing abilities, but even then there are ways to get around that. One might argue that Wesker seems more of a skilled fighter but Spidey's Way of the Spider might cancel out that idea even. Spider-Man faces far tougher opponents which he beats on a regular basis. I say he could take this with one hand tied behind his back.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By gingerpenny
@SpidermanWins: Agreed
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By progenitorigin

As long as Spidey has his spider-sense, Wesker doesn't have a chance. This isn't to say Wesker wouldn't put up a fight, because he sure as hell would, he's taken girders falling on his head and shrugged it off, RPG missiles bursting in his face with little to no damage to show for it, and he's not too far behind Spidey as far as strength goes. In fact, i've argued that Spidey is the closest one could compare Wesker's physical stats to, in the same league, at least, not an equal, but yeah, Spidey with his spider-sense takes care of Wesker pretty quickly, and this battle has been done before.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nick_hero22

@jeanroygrant said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Even speed?

Their about pretty close in speed

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nick_hero22

@progenitor said:

As long as Spidey has his spider-sense, Wesker doesn't have a chance. This isn't to say Wesker wouldn't put up a fight, because he sure as hell would, he's taken girders falling on his head and shrugged it off, RPG missiles bursting in his face with little to no damage to show for it, and he's not too far behind Spidey as far as strength goes. In fact, i've argued that Spidey is the closest one could compare Wesker's physical stats to, in the same league, at least, not an equal, but yeah, Spidey with his spider-sense takes care of Wesker pretty quickly, and this battle has been done before.

What has Wesker done that would put him close to Spider-Man in the strength department, because Spider-Man has been shown to throw cars several feet in the air I have yet to see Wesker do anything remotely close. To be honest most of Wesker strength feats aren't that impressive I would put him his strength a 2 - 3 tons at best.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By progenitorigin

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

What has Wesker done that would put him close to Spider-Man in the strength department, because Spider-Man has been shown to throw cars several feet in the air I have yet to see Wesker do anything remotely close. To be honest most of Wesker strength feats aren't that impressive I would put him his strength a 2 - 3 tons at best.

He's put his arm through a stone wall and ripped it out like it was nothing only to go straight through a metal pipe and practically through a human torso, not to mention he puts his hand through a human torso like a hot knife through butter, shrugs off large girders falling on him, throws aerial missiles like they're footballs, dents and punches through sheet steel, thrown people around like rag dolls. I have absolutely no doubt that Wesker in his prime could lift a car if he wanted to, not to mention he's taken on 2 Tyrants, both of whom have super strength and move in unison, at the same time. I didn't say Wesker was Spidey's equal in strength, I said he was in the same league.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nick_hero22

@progenitor said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

He's put his arm through a stone wall and ripped it out like it was nothing only to go straight through a metal pipe and practically through a human torso, not to mention he puts his hand through a human torso like a hot knife through butter, shrugs off large girders falling on him, throws aerial missiles like they're footballs, dents and punches through sheet steel, thrown people around like rag dolls. I have absolutely no doubt that Wesker in his prime could lift a car if he wanted to, not to mention he's taken on 2 Tyrants, both of whom have super strength and move in unison, at the same time. I didn't say Wesker was Spidey's equal in strength, I said he was in the same league.

Sorry but those feats aren't that impressive when you compare them to Spider-Man's feats. Wesker is a 2 - 4 tonner at best not close to a 10 tonner.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By progenitorigin

@nick_hero22: You're not understanding what i'm saying. In the same league, not equal, do you understand? As in not saying Wesker is as strong as Spider-Man, but physical stats are closer to him than any other Marvel character, I never said Wesker was a 10-tonner, and I never would, but his speed and agility could easily match Spidey's, the strength department is pretty much the only thing Wesker is below Spidey in, and even then, being a 4-tonner is nearly half of Spidey's strength.

grevous11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By grevous11

I think it will come down to h2h because wesker can shoot at spidey while spidey web slings at wesker, but they could do that for a very long time because of reflexes. I think spidey is stronger, but idk if he could take wesker h2h. It would be close.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1