Spider-Man vs Venom vs Green Goblin

toxin45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By toxin45

Here is Spidey unmasked to the world in a triple threat match against Venom (Eddie Brock) and Green Goblin (Norman Osborn) with new powers  like fro Spider-Man from the other,Venom as Anti-Venom and Goblin as the  Iron Patriot 
those new powers at Dark Reign and other Spidey Stories

Spider-Man vs Venom
Spider-Man vs Venom

Spider-Man vs the Green Goblin
Spider-Man vs the Green Goblin

Spider-Man
Spider-Man

vs          
Venom
Venom

vs   
Green Goblin
Green Goblin
Avatar image for moonknight_lantern
MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

so spidey has all his powers that he ever had?...

toxin45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By toxin45

No  Just from the Other and Goblin has his new powers of the Iron Patriot armor 
also Venom has his powers including as Anti-Venom

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Anti-Venom.
Avatar image for moonknight_lantern
MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

ok then anti venom
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

So...This is essentially Spider-Man (the other) VS Iron Patriot VS Anti-Venom....Can we get a location?

Also, have the stats for Anti-Venom been released?  So far I assume he's on the same strength level as Gargan (40) since he was able to throw him around, and has the same level of durability as the symbiote (recently shot point blank in the head with a shotgun from the Punisher, obviously survives)

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
"

So...This is essentially Spider-Man (the other) VS Iron Patriot VS Anti-Venom....Can we get a location?

Also, have the stats for Anti-Venom been released?  So far I assume he's on the same strength level as Gargan (40) since he was able to throw him around, and has the same level of durability as the symbiote (recently shot point blank in the head with a shotgun from the Punisher, obviously survives)

"
And he has also withstood a combined sonic-heat attack by Songbird-Radioactive man without breaking a sweat. Not to mention, he can just absorb Spider-man's radiation.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
"

"
And he has also withstood a combined sonic-heat attack by Songbird-Radioactive man without breaking a sweat. Not to mention, he can just absorb Spider-man's radiation. "

That as well...So in short, he's quite the powerhouse.  I'm still curious about his actual limitations though and if he has any real weaknesses...Or if he's just the "Rulk" of the symbiotes
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By castleking

venom ftw

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
"

"
And he has also withstood a combined sonic-heat attack by Songbird-Radioactive man without breaking a sweat. Not to mention, he can just absorb Spider-man's radiation. "
That as well...So in short, he's quite the powerhouse.  I'm still curious about his actual limitations though and if he has any real weaknesses...Or if he's just the "Rulk" of the symbiotes "
We shall see. It's good to see Brock back in the game, though.

And please don't mention Rulk's name aloud...It pains me greatly...
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
"

"
That as well...So in short, he's quite the powerhouse.  I'm still curious about his actual limitations though and if he has any real weaknesses...Or if he's just the "Rulk" of the symbiotes "

"

Did you read the latest Hulk...? Well, I doubt you read that series...Did you hear about it?  Wolverine blinds him by slashing his eyes once...He's proven to have a healing factor on par with Hulk, so I fail to see why his eyes wouldn't heal... Previously, he withstood a shotgun directly to the face (obviously injuring the eyes)...*sigh* 

Oh, and I almost forgot....Warpath struggles in a grapple with Deadpool...Yes, warpath, with superhuman strength...  Deadpool actually has the upper hand, too.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
"

"

"

Did you read the latest Hulk...? Well, I doubt you read that series...Did you hear about it?  Wolverine blinds him by slashing his eyes once...He's proven to have a healing factor on par with Hulk, so I fail to see why his eyes wouldn't heal... Previously, he withstood a shotgun directly to the face (obviously injuring the eyes)...*sigh* 

Oh, and I almost forgot....Warpath struggles in a grapple with Deadpool...Yes, warpath, with superhuman strength...  Deadpool actually has the upper hand, too. "
I've seen the scans. It was very amusing, actually.
toxin45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By toxin45

ignore that but that is their new pwoers and there orginal looks  Venom vs Spider-Man vs Green Goblin who would win

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Toxin45 said:
"ignore that but that is their new pwoers and there orginal looks  Venom vs Spider-Man vs Green Goblin who would win "

...GG doesn't have any new powers...He wears an armor...
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Anti-Venom 
2. Spidey  
3. Green Goblin