#1 Posted by Pokergeist (22329 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter before he died.

Ultimate Versions of Steve, Logan, and Clint.

Standard Gear.

Death or KO.

Battle on Streets of New York.

#2 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (4524 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey loses here. 616 Cap gave Spidey trouble when he was augmented and using Stark tech. Ultimate Cap destroys him. Clint could and would hit him, and Wolverine can tank anything Parker throws his way.

#3 Posted by Pokergeist (22329 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#4 Posted by Strider92 (15262 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey loses here. 616 Cap gave Spidey trouble when he was augmented and using Stark tech. Ultimate Cap destroys him. Clint could and would hit him, and Wolverine can tank anything Parker throws his way.

616 Cap giving Spider-man trouble is due to plot. Spider-man loses here but using that as a feat to say he loses is based CIS. Ult Cap would give Spider-man a good fight on his own the others thrown in shifts it too far in the teams favor. Ult team quite convincingly but not for the reasons you stated.

#5 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (4524 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: I always wondered about that a never really made sense, considering Peters abilities, but 616 has done alot of crazy things, I just thought he was that good.

#6 Posted by Greenstone (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmmm.... Spidey loses. Ultimate Cap himself is pretty dang good. Add in Wolverine and a Bullseye level marksman Spidey will sooner or later get tagged and its all down hill from there.

#7 Posted by henrik (559 posts) - - Show Bio

The Team ftw .

#8 Posted by laflux (11078 posts) - - Show Bio

Ult Cap and Logan should suffice to take down Peter.

#9 Posted by dondave (26786 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#10 Posted by wanonalake (292 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman is a team buster. He wins. He'll just web cap and logan to a wall than beat on hawkeye for a while. To think anything else is stupid.

#11 Posted by Shawnbaby (9322 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman is a team buster. He wins. He'll just web cap and logan to a wall than beat on hawkeye for a while. To think anything else is stupid.

Statements like this are completely unnecessary and unwelcome around here.

#12 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

To be fair ultimate captain america is a team buster as well....

#13 Posted by Wolverine08 (26686 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#14 Posted by Hyperlight (4334 posts) - - Show Bio

peter can win if he is out of character or bloodlusted.. otherwise.. he dies... again

#15 Edited by wanonalake (292 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: yeah, but he is not against a team, he's against one spidey

#16 Posted by dondave (26786 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals On - Team

Morals Off - Peter

#17 Edited by darkazrael999 (3684 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Veshark (8530 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@wanonalake said:

To be fair ultimate captain america is a team buster as well....

'To think anything else is stupid'. Uh-huh.

#19 Edited by patrat18 (6756 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Morals On - Team

Morals Off - Peter

#20 Posted by RogueShadow (7872 posts) - - Show Bio

A permutation of any 2 of these 3 could take a majority in my opinion.

#21 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15941 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure peter is that outmatched, remember, he's fought teams before. In fact I remember osborn stating that peter is actually good with teams as he always finds away to turn their advantage against each other.

#22 Posted by GraniteSoldier (4537 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Morals On - Team

Morals Off - Peter

I agree with this.

I'm not sure peter is that outmatched, remember, he's fought teams before. In fact I remember osborn stating that peter is actually good with teams as he always finds away to turn their advantage against each other.

I agree with you as well, he isn't getting stomped here and the team is still having their hands full. I just don't think the combat expertise of Cap and Logan combined with the skill of Hawkeye is something Peter, in character, is going to overcome. Although it might be interesting since before his death Peter carried magnetic webbing, so he might be able to take Wolverine out fairly quickly if he goes straight to that. In character I don't know how likely that is though. If he does and Wolverine is out fast, he can KO Hawkeye fairly easily and can take down Cap after a quickly but efficient exchange. Cap's superhuman, but not on Peter's level. It's about taking out Wolverine, though. I think team wins in character 6/10.

#23 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

My fan hood requires me to go with Spidey, but i cant do it. Make everyone bloodlusted then we'll talk

#24 Posted by Pierpat (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

If peter takes this seriously, he wins.

No needs of morals off for him, just needs absence of PIS/WIS/CIS.

He's strong enough to one-shot hawk and put down cap in a few blows, he's fast enough(counting the spider sense too) to avoid anything the team can dish out, he's skilled enough(way of the spider) to hit where he needs too.

Wolvie has and will be incapacitated with webbing.

If Peter fights seriously, the team is going down.

#25 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (7832 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Morals On - Team

Morals Off - Peter

#26 Edited by Wolverine08 (26686 posts) - - Show Bio

People tend to overestimate a morals off Spider-Man to be frank.

#27 Posted by Black_Arrow (1904 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Morals On - Team

Morals Off - Peter