Spider-man vs Train

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jashro44

I figured I would give a manga vs comic battle that doesn't involve DBZ because the battle boards seem to be exploding with these threads...I don't know much about black cat so I may decide to edit the op to make things more fair.

VS
VS
No Caption Provided

Rules

Train has twin pistols and spider-man has standard web shooters

this is post child regression train

Morals are on

Win by any means

random encounter

Both begin visible

Start 300 feat away

Fight takes place here:

No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

*Again keep in mind if this is unfair I will edit the op*

And here are some train feats

Train's feats.

Redirecting multiple bullets from a trained killer rapidly firing twin pistols at him to the point dust is kicked up then proceeds to fire two bullets into the barrels of his guns. Last 2 scans are inverted.

He can easily leap 6-7 meters which is about 20-22 feet. He can also cartwheel dodging multiple goons with machine guns firing at him while taking them out in non-lethal shots.

He can hold a grenade then escape with almost zero damage just as it explodes. Last scan for some reason is missing but he is elsewhere with just part of his coat smoldering.

An accuracy feet which he deems a rusty one. He shoots a soda from a nice distance and "misses" 2 shots when he tried putting all six shots through the same hole and succeeds putting 4 through the same hole while the can was in mid-air.

Shot through a crowd of people to hit his target with a non-lethal bullet.

The scans are pieced. After scan 2 he relaxes his hit and falls but gets up so the softness of his neck muscles relaxed the blow. Just after the 3rd scan, he kicks the guy lol.

He turns and intercepts bullets from across a ballroom. 4th scan is just more bullet deflection.

He can dodge bullets near point black after fired. He can also tag a guy who can punch bullets back at people in 0.57 seconds (previous page but no scan) near full force of which they are fired, using perfectly calculated ricochet shots and to do so with just barely scraping his cheek to draw blood. Note the guy can create after images and swing his fist so fast and powerful that he generate mach speed fist projectile forces.

Train can also dodge a close quarter full machine gun clip from two machine guns from a trained killer and also swing his own gun so fast he create wind pressures to counter hell fire projections.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ximpossibrux

I thought you meant an actual train hitting him lol.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Did you just steal every single one of my scans from my debate with NickZ to make this?

Scratch that. Did you just steal my entire post?

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Agony

@god_spawn said:

Did you just steal every single one of my scans from my debate with NickZ to make this?

if he did would it matter?....

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jashro44

@god_spawn said:

Yea, I can remove it if you want?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@jashro44: No, it's fine. I was just like...I think I typed all that lol.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ximpossibrux

@god_spawn said:

You do know if you post it on the internet, it's anyones game.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#8  Edited By Strider1992

@god_spawn said:

Why does that matter? It wouldn't make any difference if he uploaded them himself or not. He just saved himself some time.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Agony

oh damn it just got hot in here, and um I take Spidey for sh!ts and giggles

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By renamed040924

@XImpossibruX said:

I thought you meant an actual train hitting him lol.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

personally, I like Heartnet and all, loved the manga, loved the anime, he was great and all, did some pretty hard core stuff like the railgun and all, blocking bullets, ricocheting bullets off of stuff and whatnot.......but really, this is spider-man, the orichalcum gun would hurt if it connected, but all Peter has to do is shoot a web at Train's hand.....he hasn't shown strength feats to be able to free himself of such a substance should he get webbed anywhere.....I doubt he's going to tag spidey either. Plus, despite Train's legit damage soak, one good punch should clean his clock....sorry Train, you're gettin wrecked after somewhat of a fight here.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@jashro44: I'll post some more of Train's abilities and the bullets he carries. Personally, I would make it Train post child regression just FYI. A lot of the scans flipped. Idky but just giving you a heads up.

Scans 1-3 show one of Train's techniques called Black Claw. Scan 1 is a single claw ( a weakened version), scan 2-3 show the full version. The single claw itself easily broke an armor that can withstand with grenades. It took an RPG exploding point blank to shatter that armor with the men still alive.

Scans 4-8 show the different types of bullets.

Scan 4: Exploding bullets. Note the guy who he shot was capable of taking a hit to the head from a guy that could press thousands of pounds of concrete+ extra falling rubble landing on it. So it shows the durability Creed naturally had.

Scans 5-6: Tear gas bullets.

Scans 7-8: Liquid nitrogen bullets.

Scans 9-11: Railgun technique. It flies faster than a guy who can punch a bullet (in about .57 seconds) back at people at full force to perceive. It also plows into a boulder.

Scans 12-14: Black Cross, which causes an explosion too.

Final 2 scans: Shows burst railgun which shatters Creed's final sword level.

Forgot these too. Paralyzing bullets.

And in comparison to Creed, Train has durability himself. Creed's 3rd form can do this.

No Caption Provided

Creed grabbed Train and smashed him into a stone tower and crumbled it inward and Trained was KO'd briefly but got up to fight shortly after. So he can take some punishment himself. I won't say he can tank dozens of hits from Spider-Man but just showing he does have a degree of durability himself and has rolled with hits from bullet reactors who break trees down with his hits. So it was a skill and speed feat.

Train also carries flashbangs with him and other grenades and uses them frequently. He often throws them and shoots them with bullets to keep their effects ranged.

I'll also upload a good chunk of his fight with Creed. It has a few reflex feats in there too.

There you go.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Deserves a bump. Only got one real reply.

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

@god_spawn: I am indifferent with this one

and this is very tricky as they are both bullet dodger (well train is bullet b!tch-slapper)

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sylvain

i'll go with Spidey

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jashro44

@god_spawn: 0_o Awesome! And I will make this post child regression train, but is that version stronger or weaker than the standard version?

@Sylvain said:

i'll go with Spidey

Reason?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@jashro44: His stats don't change. He only gets the ability to use the railgun. He eventually loses and I figure it might even the odds given the chance. It isn't even likely he will use it at all and he can only use it 4 times a day which exhausts him anyway. It's just a trump card in case he needs it.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jashro44

@god_spawn: All right.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jashro44

Giving this another bump.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By renamed040924

@jashro44 said:

Giving this another bump.

I wanna say Spidey can just web up his guns, but with the reflexes Train undoubtely possesses that won't prove easy.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@jashro44:

I honestly think this would go to Spidey. While being a bullet dodger is all fine and dandy for Spider-Man, Train is on a different level than what Peter is typically used to and not to mention Train is fast enough to at least maintain a distance or dodge some of Peter's attempts for attacks along with use of his other gear. Train has different bullets and is rather versatile with his gun (being able to spin so fast he can leave 4 parallel slashes on the chest of bullet dodgers) and not to mention his black claw and black cross techniques which is something Peter will feel even though I doubt he will KO Pete that way. With his burst bullets, freeze bullets, and paralyzing agents along with his ability to perform multiple ricochet shots with his gun and his skill in flash bangs and grenades, I wouldn't say Spider-Man won't go without getting hit at least once. And there is also the railgun. which a guy who leaves intangible after images and punches bullets back couldn't even perceive until it passed him up. The gun also has a leash that extends to about 16 feet and Train has used it for throwing at people and tying them up to reel himself back in like he did to Creed in the scans. Train is also very observant and found a way around Creed's imagine blade level 1 (the invisible one) and pays attention to the angle of Creed's hilt so he knows where to dodge or block.

Train typically does start with regular bullets and has enough skill with his weapon to definitely get a chance to maybe pull a paralyzing shot or burst bullet and get Pete in a vulnerable area, but Peter's spider-sense is something Train has not encountered that and there is also the issue of webbing which used the way Pete does is an advantage all in its own and something he won't get out of.

Spidey more often than not but Train Heartnet will give him some issues.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jashro44

@god_spawn: Thank you.

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers