• 165 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Alien_Emperor_Xenu (10 posts) - - Show Bio

if you dont know about terminator, you have nothing to see here.

new york

can switch to any weapon in there (basically anything that exists) in a second to any weapon that was seen in terminator 2 movie.

ammo is NOT endless.

spider man goes full attack, no holding back.

#2 Edited by Supermansito (197 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey take this...... too fast for Alnorld ammo

#3 Posted by k4tzm4n (48722 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man is going to rip the T-800 apart with ease. He's too strong, too fast, too agile, and his reflexes are too solid to lose to a T-800 with any of the weapons seen in the film.

Staff Online
#4 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

TERMINATOR

#5 Posted by k4tzm4n (48722 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

TERMINATOR

The only way a T-800 armed with modern weapons poses a threat to Spider-Man is if Spider-Man decides to stand still and not fight back. But that's not the case. The OP said he's bloodlusted. Therefore, T-800 is getting his head knocked off in one strike.

Staff Online
#6 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Based on the op, they can use weapons that was seen in t2... T-800 might be slow, but the T-1000 was a heck of alot faster than Spiderman and still lost to the T-800.... based off movie weapons, what if ( not saying it will happen ) but what if the T-800 blasted Spiderman with that grenade blast that he blew the T-1000 into pieces with? Will that not effect Spiderman?

@Alien_Emperor_Xenu: Also Are you using movie version of Spiderman as well?

#7 Posted by k4tzm4n (48722 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: You mean a standard grenade launcher. As I've said before, Spider-Man's speed, agility and reflexes are too advanced for the T-800. He could dance around those all day. But, he's not going to. He's out for the kill here. He's probably going to take down the T-800 before it can fire more than a handful of shots with any weapon.

It's comic version unless he states otherwise. So at the moment, it's comic Spider-Man.

Staff Online
#8 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: I agree with you as far as speed and agility goes, thats why I asked if he was using movie version of Spiderman, Comic versions I will give to Spiderman... Movie Versions I would definitly go with TERMINATOR..... Even though movie version of Spiderman was alot faster, he still got his mask blown off while he was stopping the train...if it would of hit his skin, than he would of gotten injured...When the T-800's lose their flesh or even get damaged, they move on like they arent damaged, Like nothing happened or theirs nothing to worry about.

#9 Posted by Supermansito (197 posts) - - Show Bio

he could has a hardest fight against the SolidMetal terminator

#10 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider sense would handle anything terminator could throw at him! Not to mention the first t800 was beat by Kyle and Sara who are regular humans with no super strength speed and not nearly as intelligent as Peter .....this is a stomp if I ever saw one

#11 Edited by k4tzm4n (48722 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: You seem to really enjoy talking about the mask being damaged. The costume isn't an armor. His durability levels and pain tolerance are well above that of a standard human's. Recall the explosions against Norman, the fights with Harry, and the pounding from Sandman.

Movie version would be closer, but even then that version of Spider-Man still proved to be faster, more agile and stronger than a traditional T-800. It would take more effort (due to less impressive feats), but he still has the feats to handle it.

Simply put, Spider-Man > T-800.

Staff Online
#12 Posted by DTFB (191 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman ftw

#13 Posted by Dernman (15234 posts) - - Show Bio
@DTFB said:

Spiderman ftw

#14 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: As far as the fight with harry goes, that was physical fighting ( mixed martial arts ) Spiderman stopping a train to me doesnt make him stronger than a T-800 for the fact he used webs and not his bare hands, T-800 I agree didnt really show any strength feats whatso ever in the film, but thats because its mission was to kill who it needed to kill or protect who it needed to protect....As far as Sandman goes Spiderman used Water to slow him down, which ko'd sandman for awhile, but didnt put him down for good... Waters easier to get ahold of then hydrolic presses, moltein steel and nuclear weapons that can harm a T-800...Yeah as far as Nuclear devices go, He might be able to make something explosive if he thinks that way, or trys to knock the T-800 offline for 120 so he can take its cpu out and destroy it... In a Steel Cage Match, for example in h2h, definitly TERMINATOR.

#15 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man's web spamming and physical abilities would be too much for the T-800 to handle.

#16 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man in a pretty epic stomp.

#17 Edited by k4tzm4n (48722 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX:

As far as the fight with harry goes, that was physical fighting ( mixed martial arts )

Talking about the glider sequence as well. Your point about the mask has, and always been that his costume for some reason provides protection. That's not true. That's like saying a t-shirt will protect me from a punch. It's just a costume. It in no way enhances his durability. His powers do. Please, don't reply to this by saying the Terminator is more durable because that's not the point I'm making. Clearly, the Terminator has the edge there. The point is movie Peter has proven numerous times he can take a beating, so he can indeed withstand melee attacks from the Terminator to some degree. In response to that, don't come up with some absurd and unlikely scenario like the T-800 rips out his heart easily or his guts or whatever else you'll picture in your pain. If you're using movie versions, go with what they have done, and the T-800s close combat showings simply sucked (except for in Salvation when it eventually *key word there, not immediately* struck a weak point). Furthermore, this durability advantage that the T-800 has is completely negated by the fact that Spider-Man is strong enough to damage it with strikes and even rip it apart if he chooses to. And seeing as the OP has him out for the kill, that's a very likely scenario. On top of that, his speed is vastly superior, so good luck landing any melee strikes, Arnold.

Spiderman stopping a train to me doesnt make him stronger than a T-800 for the fact he used webs and not his bare hands

I never said he's stronger. I said he's strong enough to damage the T-800 and this is true.

As far as Sandman goes Spiderman used Water to slow him down, which ko'd sandman for awhile, but didnt put him down for good...

If you re-read my post, you'll see I cited Sandman in regards to durability. I never tried to use his victory over Sandman here because it is completely unrelated and plays no role in this match. I cited when Sandman was massive and smashing Spider-Man over and over...and despite this, he still went on to battle and eventually defeat Venom. It was in regards to his durability and pain tolerance. Nothing more, nothing less.

Waters easier to get ahold of then hydrolic presses, moltein steel and nuclear weapons that can harm a T-800...Yeah as far as Nuclear devices go, He might be able to make something explosive if he thinks that way, or trys to knock the T-800 offline for 120 so he can take its cpu out and destroy it...

Or, he can use his superhuman strength to rip it apart and smack it around like a ragdoll, because he does have the strength to do so. No absurd scenarios are required for his victory. This isn't even mentioning how webbing can play a role in hindering the Terminator, either.

In a Steel Cage Match, for example in h2h, definitly TERMINATOR.

No, not really.

I realize this was likely a waste of my time and effort. You're probably going to try to argue these points (despite all of them being basic facts surrounding the character which can be confirmed by re-watching the films), but a part of me really hopes you're going to prove that statement wrong. Deep down, I hope you'll just take a moment, have an epiphany and say "you know what... maybe my bias for the Terminator franchise is getting in the way. Spider-Man should take this, despite me liking the T-800 more."

Staff Online
#18 Posted by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey Rips the T-800 in half.

#19 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@TERMINATORXX:

As far as the fight with harry goes, that was physical fighting ( mixed martial arts )

Talking about the glider sequence as well. Your point about the mask has, and always been that his costume for some reason provides protection. That's not true. That's like saying a t-shirt will protect me from a punch. It's just a costume. It in no way enhances his durability. His powers do. Please, don't reply to this by saying the Terminator is more durable because that's not the point I'm making. Clearly, the Terminator has the edge there. The point is movie Peter has proven numerous times he can take a beating, so he can indeed withstand melee attacks from the Terminator to some degree. In response to that, don't come up with some absurd and unlikely scenario like the T-800 rips out his heart easily or his guts or whatever else you'll picture in your pain. If you're using movie versions, go with what they have done, and the T-800s close combat showings simply sucked (except for in Salvation when it eventually *key word there, not immediately* struck a weak point). Furthermore, this durability advantage that the T-800 has is completely negated by the fact that Spider-Man is strong enough to damage it with strikes and even rip it apart if he chooses to. And seeing as the OP has him out for the kill, that's a very likely scenario. On top of that, his speed is vastly superior, so good luck landing any melee strikes, Arnold.

Spiderman stopping a train to me doesnt make him stronger than a T-800 for the fact he used webs and not his bare hands

I never said he's stronger. I said he's strong enough to damage the T-800 and this is true.

As far as Sandman goes Spiderman used Water to slow him down, which ko'd sandman for awhile, but didnt put him down for good...

If you re-read my post, you'll see I cited Sandman in regards to durability. I never tried to use his victory over Sandman here because it is completely unrelated and plays no role in this match. I cited when Sandman was massive and smashing Spider-Man over and over...and despite this, he still went on to battle and eventually defeat Venom. It was in regards to his durability and pain tolerance. Nothing more, nothing less.

Waters easier to get ahold of then hydrolic presses, moltein steel and nuclear weapons that can harm a T-800...Yeah as far as Nuclear devices go, He might be able to make something explosive if he thinks that way, or trys to knock the T-800 offline for 120 so he can take its cpu out and destroy it...

Or, he can use his superhuman strength to rip it apart and smack it around like a ragdoll, because he does have the strength to do so. No absurd scenarios are required for his victory. This isn't even mentioning how webbing can play a role in hindering the Terminator, either.

In a Steel Cage Match, for example in h2h, definitly TERMINATOR.

No, not really.

I realize this was likely a waste of my time and effort. You're probably going to try to argue these points (despite all of them being basic facts surrounding the character which can be confirmed by re-watching the films), but a part of me really hopes you're going to prove that statement wrong. Deep down, I hope you'll just take a moment, have an epiphany and say "you know what... maybe my bias for the Terminator franchise is getting in the way. Spider-Man should take this, despite me liking the T-800 more."

Ok I see your point, but even if Spidermans strong enough to damage a T-800, Why couldnt the T-800 be strong enough to hard him? In h2h conbat without spiderman using weapons, I don't recall Spiderman using superhuman strength either with his bare hands to lift anythng either? Me using logics like the T-800 could punch through his stomach or something and rip his heart out might be debatable, because the T-800 has also tossed humans around like ragdolls and so forth, but its like you said the T-800 is very slow and based on the op It's weaponary, the T-800's prep doesnt really suck all that much, he used a grenade blast night I mentioned that blew the T-1000 apart... He used his own fuel cell to destroy the T-X. During the road rage in T1, When reese was throwing pipe bombs out the window, TERMINATOR actually shot him ( which is why reese died. ) and the T-800 hardley ever misses when he shoots someone who something, unless they'redriving of course, but he never missed hits when he was shooting at the T-1000 for example or those cops in the police station shoot out...If the T-800 knows what hes up against, I don't see why he couldnt stand a chance against peter, but then again the op doesnt say movie version of Spiderman so we really shouldnt argue this, I just never saw Spiderman use any weapons that are deadly enough to damage a T-800, cause its like I said the only thing we know can damage a T-800 is explosive weapons, heavy machinery and extreme heat, but sandman is made of sand, I highley doubt if hes as strong as a T-800 for the fact the T-800 is made of some titanium armor and has hydrolics and hydrolics and lift and pull alot more than just regular metal...

#20 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX:

Here's a strength feat from SP2, granted he was struggling however he held it up for long time then tossed it into the sun thingy with the help of it's gravitation pull.

#21 Posted by usmuscle (109 posts) - - Show Bio

T800 way to slow spidery sense is way to good he's basically a pre cog that can pick the terminator up and power bomb his ass over and over and over again till its nothing.

#22 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k:

That video wont play.

#23 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: Here's another skip to 6:00

#24 Posted by k4tzm4n (48722 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

@CerberusPrime3k:

That video wont play.

You need to click "watch it on youtube."

Staff Online
#25 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@TERMINATORXX: Here's another skip to 6:00

Ok After watching that video, Spiderman hardley struggled at lifting that roof, he lifted it and threw it...

Anyways as far as the winner is... I'm keeping my thoughts to myself now......

#26 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@CerberusPrime3k:

That video wont play.

You need to click "watch it on youtube."

I just watched it... Like I said, I'm gonna keep who I think is the winner to myself... I'll let the others carry on with this thread.

#27 Posted by YoungJustice (6876 posts) - - Show Bio

Terminator because I like to be different.

#28 Edited by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

Terminator because I like to be different.

Well I was going with TERMINATOR as well, then I got into the movie version of Spiderman vs movie version of the T-800 debate and I said in one of my posts that Spiderman in the movies didnt lift anything worth proving he could harm a T-800, but someone posted a video backing that claim up of Spiderman lifting a roof and throwing it almost easily... After watching the video ( which brought back memories. ) I honestly just don't know what to say...My eyes about fell out of my head.

#29 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn't matter what version of spider-man it is, the T-800 will lose.

#30 Posted by terry2012 (5458 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man

#31 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

Sadly, This one goes to TERMINATOR, he's been able to withstand heavy firearms, trucks explosions, run over and has very tough armor and has dealt with bigger problems than Spiderman and those bigger problems would easily of owned Spiderman and the T-800 always has deadlier weaponary on him than what Spiderman ever carrys, Spiderman screams and feels pain THE TERMINATOR T-800 does not.

TERMINATOR T-800 Stomps

#32 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: @goodguy24:

Amazing. You feel the need to make fake accounts to agree with yourself.

How is this thread not locked? Spider-Man vs Terminator is a spite thread, the only way it could be argued is by using a web-less movie version.

#33 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Spider-Man is going to rip the T-800 apart with ease. He's too strong, too fast, too agile, and his reflexes are too solid to lose to a T-800 with any of the weapons seen in the film.

THIS

#34 Posted by othus12 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

@imbackwimps said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Spider-Man is going to rip the T-800 apart with ease. He's too strong, too fast, too agile, and his reflexes are too solid to lose to a T-800 with any of the weapons seen in the film.

THIS

this

#35 Posted by mcballsnweiners (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow....just wow. Well, ummm:

  • Spider Senses.
  • Class 10-15 strength.
  • Incredible agility.

So...why are we doing this again? Spidey takes this one like a petty thug.

#36 Posted by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy said:

@TERMINATORXX: @goodguy24:

Amazing. You feel the need to make fake accounts to agree with yourself.

How is this thread not locked? Spider-Man vs Terminator is a spite thread, the only way it could be argued is by using a web-less movie version.

Agree. That's what he does though....he's the most unreasonable fanboy when it comes to Terminators.

@TERMINATORXX: Maybe you should just stay out of terminator threads. You can't be objective about them.

#37 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@Baldy said:

@TERMINATORXX: @goodguy24:

Amazing. You feel the need to make fake accounts to agree with yourself.

How is this thread not locked? Spider-Man vs Terminator is a spite thread, the only way it could be argued is by using a web-less movie version.

Agree. That's what he does though....he's the most unreasonable fanboy when it comes to Terminators.

@TERMINATORXX: Maybe you should just stay out of terminator threads. You can't be objective about them.

I think you're right, I should stay out of TERMINATOR threads, they seem to be the only threads I have problems in..............

@Baldy said:

@TERMINATORXX: @goodguy24:

Amazing. You feel the need to make fake accounts to agree with yourself.

How is this thread not locked? Spider-Man vs Terminator is a spite thread, the only way it could be argued is by using a web-less movie version.

How do you know goodguy24 is me? LOL...............................................................................

#38 Edited by Alien_Emperor_Xenu (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alien_Emperor_Xenu: i doubt spider-man could break terminator. he is made of the strongest metal known to men (lose the adamantium crap). also the terminator dont need his head to fight.(i mean he will continue until the target is dead, even if only the hand is left. all he need is the chip.

dont forget, one back-slap the spider hits the wall. his weapon arsenal is extremely large and can change all the time whenever he wants. terminator chance for miss is low.

spidey doesnt use any laser guns which only those destroys terminators and terminators will never stop, they are also ruthless and non-stop, will destroy all in their way. unless the battery is over after 100 years.

the terminator doesnt respond to pain (he feels it though).

he also got some kind of "spider-sense" when he turns that mode on. he see in the dark so dont be looking at the lights of the room. the T-800 contains a Neural Net Processor CPU official words for sophisticated learning computer. studying spider easy and matching the fight style against him. he of course can operate every vehicle, air or ground.

TERMINATOR FTW

oooo i got so many response in just a few hours (: !!!

#39 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alien_Emperor_Xenu: @TERMINATORXX: @goodguy24:

How much trolling does this guy get to do before being banned?

#40 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alien_Emperor_Xenu: It's CV, Everyone thinks that TERMINATOR will lose... People show scans of Spiderman lifting cars and blah blah blah, but i'm sure TERMINATOR could if he wanted.... This argument is just like the Ironman vs T-1000 thread... People think Ironman can beat a T-800 or a T-1000 easily which is absolutly false, same reason spidermans spider senses may not work. because

TERMINATOR could scan those spider senses just like he could Ironmans suit and his cpu will tell him how to shut it down or off and TERMINATOR destroys it very easily, same way he examine cars, motorcycles, trucks, helicopters, guns...etc...etc...etc he scans it, examines it and his cpu tells him to operate it, TERMINATOR is above the tech Spiderman will come 100 lightyears to coming anything near close to getting ahold of...

Spiderman is faster and can run away anytime he wants, but if he gets near the T-800, TERMINATOR is going to snap his neck like a toothpick...... I would put my whole entire life on the line, I dont care how long I lived, that TERMINATOR crushes Spiderman, that skinny, scrawny, pencil neck, toothpick spinalcord having mans neck.. with his superhuman strength, hydrolics...etc...etc...etc TERMINATOR owns him.

#41 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy said:

@Alien_Emperor_Xenu: @TERMINATORXX: @goodguy24:

How much trolling does this guy get to do before being banned?

who are you talking about?

#42 Posted by Alien_Emperor_Xenu (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: i like your style, true fan ! until i saw you mentioned T-X... everyone knows its just fan-fiction and this movie doesnt count.

#43 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alien_Emperor_Xenu: when did i bring up T-X?

#44 Posted by Strider92 (16727 posts) - - Show Bio

As it isn't stated i'm guessing this is comic Spider-man? In that case the Terminator gets torn to pieces before it can even fire a shot.

#45 Posted by Alien_Emperor_Xenu (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Alien_Emperor_Xenu: when did i bring up T-X?

oh sorry, the pictures confused me. sorry.

#46 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

As it isn't stated i'm guessing this is comic Spider-man? In that case the Terminator gets torn to pieces before it can even fire a shot.

In my personal opinion comic vs movie versions is more stupid that anime vs comic, of course the movie version will win hands down because its the real life version of the character and not the cartoon version.............

#47 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alien_Emperor_Xenu said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Alien_Emperor_Xenu: when did i bring up T-X?

oh sorry, the pictures confused me. sorry.

Also I asked you earlier, Are you using movie version of Spiderman or Comic version?

#48 Posted by Strider92 (16727 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Strider92 said:

As it isn't stated i'm guessing this is comic Spider-man? In that case the Terminator gets torn to pieces before it can even fire a shot.

In my personal opinion comic vs movie versions is more stupid that anime vs comic, of course the movie version will win hands down because its the real life version of the character and not the cartoon version.............

What?

Neither the comic version or the movie version are "real" one is simply the version on screen and the other is in a comic. There's no difference between the two apart from one appears in a different form of entertainment. Saying a movie character should win simply because its closer to reality isn't a credible argument at all.

#49 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Strider92 said:

As it isn't stated i'm guessing this is comic Spider-man? In that case the Terminator gets torn to pieces before it can even fire a shot.

In my personal opinion comic vs movie versions is more stupid that anime vs comic, of course the movie version will win hands down because its the real life version of the character and not the cartoon version.............

What?

Neither the comic version or the movie version are "real" one is simply the version on screen and the other is in a comic. There's no difference between the two apart from one appears in a different form of entertainment. Saying a movie character should win simply because its closer to reality isn't a credible argument at all.

Yes, A Movie character being more realistic is the argument for the fact, Arnold himself is a TERMINATOR, he survived truck explosions, being run over, bullets and so forth didnt harm him, since Arnold proved it on TV, He can withstand bullets, its proof he is a TERMINATOR for the fact he went in fire, you cant put a normal human in fire and they rise out of it without flesh!!! You would have to be superhuman to do that!!! TERMINATOR after I thought of it, would rip those comics into pieces.....

#50 Posted by Hulk_inside (58 posts) - - Show Bio

how can spiderman beat some future metal with his nancy boy "Spidey webs" unless spiderman BFR'D Terminator i don't see how he can just punch that hard, it's not World war hulk we're talking about guys lmao.