#1 Posted by clayton (170 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption

The killer has targeted Spider-Man. Spidey comes home to find Mary-Jane murdered. She's been chopped up and made into stew. Now the Killer is pissed because his dinner has been interrupted. They end up on a Manhattan rooftop, at sunset in the middle of winter. Spidey's out for blood, flesh, and bone, and you know The Killer. Let the fight begin
#2 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey's probably too quick for him.

#3 Posted by clayton (170 posts) - - Show Bio

The killer is quick too

#4 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man wins this one. His great aim is not goona help him against the Spider sense. Spidey is stronger than him and has the webs. Mary Jane will be Killer's last victim.

#5 Posted by clayton (170 posts) - - Show Bio

The killer will see the webs coming and counter, then spidey will counter, and so on and so on. It could go forever, but I definately see the web-head coming out the victor, but with great difficulty.

#6 Posted by Anybody (437 posts) - - Show Bio
clayton said:
"The killer will see the webs coming and counter, then spidey will counter, and so on and so on. It could go forever, but I definately see the web-head coming out the victor, but with great difficulty."
What does he have to counter the webs?
#7 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio
Anybody said:
"clayton said:
"The killer will see the webs coming and counter, then spidey will counter, and so on and so on. It could go forever, but I definately see the web-head coming out the victor, but with great difficulty."
What does he have to counter the webs?
"

Good question. I want to know how Killer can fight someone who is as agile as Spidey and is as strong as Spidey. One of them will land a hit sooner or later and if Spider-man is not holdin back then I think its over for the killer. 
#8 Posted by clayton (170 posts) - - Show Bio

Have you read the Wanted books, if not look it up on the vine. He'll see it as it comes. then try to shoot Spidey, Spider-sense goes off and Spidey dodges the attack. That's if the Killer misses. 

#9 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

I see what you saying there. I think Spidey would win after a long and bloody fight.

#10 Posted by clayton (170 posts) - - Show Bio

No Doubt

#11 Posted by Rdeegvainl (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this current spidey?

#12 Posted by talia (362 posts) - - Show Bio

if its currnt spidy he has spike as well and hes powers have been amped up since the other story arc

#13 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man.CURBSTOMP.

#14 Edited by Rdeegvainl (775 posts) - - Show Bio
talia said:
"if its currnt spidy he has spike as well and hes powers have been amped up since the other story arc
"
When did he get those back?
#15 Posted by Buckshot (18871 posts) - - Show Bio

This won't be a long fight. The Killer will shoot, Spidey will dodge, and then he'll put his fist into the Killer's face and dangle his unconscious body off the building for a while before realizing that MJ wouldn't want him to kill.

#16 Posted by King Saturn (222845 posts) - - Show Bio
Spider-Man for the win
#17 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Spider-Man.CURBSTOMP."
I don't if it's that big a curbstomp but Spidey should win here.
#18 Posted by Meteorite (3347 posts) - - Show Bio

Although if Spidey's angry then he might make mistakes and ignore his spidey sense so the killer might get him if he's too angry to fight properly.

#19 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"This won't be a long fight. The Killer will shoot, Spidey will dodge, and then he'll put his fist into the Killer's face and dangle his unconscious body off the building for a while before realizing that MJ wouldn't want him to kill."

I'm in complete agreement.
#20 Posted by NightFang (9648 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man wins.

#21 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"Although if Spidey's angry then he might make mistakes and ignore his spidey sense so the killer might get him if he's too angry to fight properly.
"
Yeah, like he was too angry to curbstomp Kingpin for killing Aunt May. Spidey will own Killer, the fight will last seconds.