gambit987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By gambit987

Battle starts in NYC.
Spider-man (noir) knows were spider-man is and is going to give spider-man a suprise attack.
the spider-men are bloodlusted.
Victory is given by K.O. or death. Spider-man in the new day storyline.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
gambit987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By gambit987

will this board get ignored looks like it will

The Gray Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By The Gray Fox

First off, Spidey-616's spider-sense would warn him of Noir's approach, making it impossible for Noir to make any surprise attacks. Second, Noir has no powers, Spidey-616 on the other hand does, which gives him a distinct advantage over his 1930's counterpart. Needless to say Spidey-616 would crush Noir, end of story.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Matezoide2
@The Gray Fox said:
" First off, Spidey-616's spider-sense would warn him of Noir's approach, making it impossible for Noir to make any surprise attacks. Second, Noir has no powers, Spidey-616 on the other hand does, which gives him a distinct advantage over his 1930's counterpart. Needless to say Spidey-616 would crush Noir, end of story. "
Noir haves no powers!??!
then that new Spider-Man game is a f*cking lie
hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By hdorman1
@Matezoide said:

" @The Gray Fox said:

" First off, Spidey-616's spider-sense would warn him of Noir's approach, making it impossible for Noir to make any surprise attacks. Second, Noir has no powers, Spidey-616 on the other hand does, which gives him a distinct advantage over his 1930's counterpart. Needless to say Spidey-616 would crush Noir, end of story. "
Noir haves no powers!??! then that new Spider-Man game is a f*cking lie "
@The Gray Fox:

noir has the same powers, he even has organic webbing 
i dint know for sure if his spidy sense is the same or as powerful 
id give it to 616 as he has more experience fighting 
Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Tesseract
@The Gray Fox said:
Noir has powers WTH are you talking about?
Avatar image for deranged_midget_
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Deranged Midget
@Tesseract said:
" @The Gray Fox said:
Noir has powers WTH are you talking about? "
He doesn't know what he's talking about. 
Spiderman 616 takes this due to experience.
The Gray Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The Gray Fox
@Tesseract said:

" @The Gray Fox said:

What do you mean "What the Hell am I talking about?" What the Hell are all of you talking about? Since when does Noir have superpowers? I distinctly remember him being powerless in all four issues of his mini-series back in 2009. Did they release some sort of crappy sequel in which they ruined The Noir Universe like they did with 1602 by giving everyone powers when I wasn't looking?!
Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Tesseract
@The Gray Fox said:
" @Tesseract said:

" @The Gray Fox said:

What do you mean "What the Hell am I talking about?" What the Hell are all of you talking about? Since when does Noir have superpowers? I distinctly remember him being powerless in all four issues of his mini-series back in 2009. Did they release some sort of crappy sequel in which they ruined The Noir Universe like they did with 1602 by giving everyone powers when I wasn't looking?! "

He has powers...he got them from a spider god or something in the first run, when he fought the green goblin...he has superhuman stats, organic webbing and spider sense....You don't know what your talking about.
gambit987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By gambit987

he has powers and by a suprise attack i meant he doesn't have prep time because he is just warned a minute before 

No Caption Provided

gambit987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By gambit987

got from wikipedia:

A particular antique – a spider statue – breaks open and releases a horde of spiders. One of the spiders bites Peter, causing him to pass out and dream of a spider god. When he awakes, he is upside-down in a black web. He has gained powers similar to those of the movie Spider-Man (right down to the organic webbing) and so he dons a black mask, gloves, and trenchcoat (he also packs a gun) in order to take down Osborn in the guise of the Spider-Man.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Matezoide2

if they have the same powers and this is current Spider-Man,my money is on Noir

gambit987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By gambit987

can't ignore Noir is cool

The Gray Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The Gray Fox
@Tesseract said:

"He has powers...he got them from a spider god or something in the first run, when he fought the green goblin...he has superhuman stats, organic webbing and spider sense....You don't know what your talking about. "

@hdorman1 said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @The Gray Fox said:

@The Gray Fox:  noir has the same powers, he even has organic webbing i dint know for sure if his spidy sense is the same or as powerful id give it to 616 as he has more experience fighting  "

Yes, apparently I don't. Thank you Tesseract and hdorman1 for the update on Noir. Sorry to everyone who I've accidentally misinformed and...oh, one question: which version of Spidey-616 are we talking here? It doesn't state which incarnation of him is facing Noir in the OP. Is it Post-The Other or Post-OMD? Because if its Post-OMD, then I am changing my answer to Noir.
gambit987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By gambit987

i edited it

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By spidey 15

No idea who wins....=[

Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Tesseract
@The Gray Fox said:
" @Tesseract said:

"He has powers...he got them from a spider god or something in the first run, when he fought the green goblin...he has superhuman stats, organic webbing and spider sense....You don't know what your talking about. "

@hdorman1 said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @The Gray Fox said:

@The Gray Fox:  noir has the same powers, he even has organic webbing i dint know for sure if his spidy sense is the same or as powerful id give it to 616 as he has more experience fighting  "
 Yes, apparently I don't. Thank you Tesseract and hdorman1 for the update on Noir. Sorry to everyone who I've accidentally misinformed and...oh, one question: which version of Spidey-616 are we talking here? It doesn't state which incarnation of him is facing Noir in the OP. Is it Post-The Other or Post-OMD? Because if its Post-OMD, then I am changing my answer to Noir. "
And now I feel like a jerk....It's o.k. dude I just wanted to clear this up, sorry if I came off like a jerk....
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By pooty
@Tesseract:@The Gray Fox:   Aww a happy ending!!
The Gray Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The Gray Fox
@Tesseract said:
"And now I feel like a jerk....It's o.k. dude I just wanted to clear this up, sorry if I came off like a jerk.... "

No! No, there is nothing for you to be sorry about. You cleared everything up for me and for that I am very grateful.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By ComicStooge

Noir...he rules!

Wine_Did_Me_In

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Wine_Did_Me_In

616 wisecracks until Noir jumps from the shadows then he kicks him into a wall and breaks his goggles, webbing him there. 

The end. Noir rules, but you just can't stand up to the original.

VyseCarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By VyseCarma

Really quick, I just happened upon this from google and I had to reply, but didn't they make it a point that spider-sense doesn't actually work against with other Spider powers? or is that just for Ultimate Spiderman?

Besides Spider-sense warns of danger but never where its from, how often has Parker been surprised and struck in the back while looking for the enemy?

Also I wouldn't consider the organic webbing much of an bonus seeing as it shot gun sprays where as the other has a cartoonish like fashion of forming wat Parker needs it too.

However, to ultimately decide who would win this battle you have to not only take in account of super powers but also attitudes and up bringing. Noir is willing to take the steps needed to finish the job as demonstrated against Vulture, where as the only time Spidy is not often willing to take that step. Also, growing up in a time when the mob and gangsters are actually more dangerous then what we have now, Noir has a tougher environment to only boost his resolve.

Thats like saying WW2 Captain America couldn't and wouldn't kick Spidy's ass.

wkar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By wkar

Spider Man Noir FTW his strength is 30 tons

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By VeganDiet

@wkar: Could you verify that? Because the only place that mentions his strength level is the marvel.wikia, and that same site put Peter at 100-150 tons post-Other. Not exactly the most reliable site.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Hyperlight

Noir has powers but hsi organic webbing isnt used in the swinging fashion... only yo trap and stop people. I dont think he can stick to walls either and he may or may not have spider sense. If he has all these things he wins due to attitude, hardcorness, and suprise attacking. If not... 616 wins because he is more powerful and has experience.