#1  Edited By 44orhsaJ

Spider-Man

VS
VS

Wolverine & Punisher

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Wolverine is Pre Cornell
  • Punisher has an assault rifle, dual pistols, a shotgun, assortment of knives, and 3 canisters of tear gas
  • Punisher is given special bullets that wont kill spider-man but aren't slower than regular bullets
  • Peter has regular web-shooters and webbing
  • No prep
  • Win by Death/KO/Incapacitation
  • In character

• Begin visible
  • Begin 50 feet apart
  • Unpopulated
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Spiderman.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Instead of armpit hair, Spider-Man has armpit web. Swag.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Thor-Parker

Spider-Man

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Frank is an awesome marksman, and Wolvie has the speed and skill to give Spidey a hell of a battle. If they play it smart, I could see them pulling some wins.

Who takes the majority? Don't know, but it could be close. Web spam, spider-sense, spider-fu and so on make this a difficult fight for the team.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@44orhsaj: i havent been as active on the Vine recently, so it might be a dumb question when i ask whats up with the second account? lol xD

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj: i havent been as active on the Vine recently, so it might be a dumb question when i ask whats up with the second account? lol xD

I asked for a temp ban on my main account to focus on school but I got my work done a lot earlier than I thought I would. So here I am. I'll be back to my main account eventually.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter knows how dangerous both Frank and Logan are, so I see him going for a quick incap. Spidey FTW.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the team can win.

Spider-Man v Wolverine is insta-web-spam if Spider-Man is smart. But with Punisher running interference... I don't know, Spider-Man can't do everything. Its real close though.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. If they use team work Logan won't mind all that much if he gets shot if it leads to Parker getting tagged. Logan will heal and bullets will only slow him down. A bullet or two anywhere on Parker will put the odds on team for a majority.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Honestly Id go with the team due to franks accuracy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By 98115

the team wins wolverine could give spidey a good fight anyday throwing punisher in gives the team the edge.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Nice picture of Spider-Man! I love it!

I think the team wins. I don't know why.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

@44orhsaj: you can ask for a temp ban? how long do those usually last?

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@44orhsaj: you can ask for a temp ban? how long do those usually last?

You can ask for whatever type of ban you want. It lasts as long as you want it to. If I (or anyone else) wanted to we could ask for a permaban if we wanted to.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

@44orhsaj: hmm interesting... very interesting

Avatar image for henry_venom_115
Henry_Venom_115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say Frank could hit spidey with the "fast bullets" he was given, and maybe get spidey on the ground long enough for Logan to kill or K.O him. However, Knocking out Spidey would take longer than cutting off his head for Logan, and since they are in character then i don't think Logan would decapitate Spidey. This would allow Spidey to get up and possibly knock Logan unconscious before Frank can react. But i don't know how long or hard you have to hit Logan to knock him out. So it's an interesting one.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team.

Logan has proven that he is able to give Peter a decent fight in melee, and Frank has proven that, with his accuracy and gear, that he is able to put pressure on Peter at a distance. Combine the two I just don't see how the team can't win. Frank would be able to get shots in against a occupied Spider-Man and Logan should be able to do the same.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man v Wolverine is insta-web-spam if Spider-Man is smart. But with Punisher running interference... I don't know, Spider-Man can't do everything. Its real close though.

actually all spidey has to do is just web frank up and deal with wolvie. if spiderman fought smart he could end this really easy.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@44orhsaj:

What's up with @wolverine08? He still around? I guess @laflux had taken some time off and is now back?

As to the thread in question, 50 feet apart means Frank can run some fairly interesting interference. Normally Parker avoids bullets with his eyes closed (literally), but Frank is far from an ordinary marksman and knows Parker's abilities and, more so, knows how Parker fights. The most important bit is he has Wolverine to eat up the lion's share of Peter's attention (any less and Parker goes down).

Frank's tricked Parker to run face first into a frag grenade (with no intention of killing him of course, just to give the breath needed to get out of there), so I think he can cause plenty enough distraction to make instant incapacitation far easier said than done and give Wolverine the window he'd need (or vice versa).

Wolverine vs. Spider-Man alone is close enough (Parker still wins via incap 6-6.5 / 10), but adding Frank into the mix tips things more in the team's favor.

Castle, with weaponry he can cut loose with, will not be an easy push over by any means. He fights smart. And has a near indestructible tank running interference on this one ... yeah ... tough fight for Parker to land clear of. Two military trained, battle hardened vets holding tons of experience, and with the tools and skills combined to give every street leveler, including Parker, more than they can handle IMHO.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like a couple people have said Peter has the capability to win here, but only if he plays his cards right.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By 44orhsaJ

@super_soldierxii said:

@44orhsaj:

What's up with @wolverine08? He still around? I guess @laflux had taken some time off and is now back?

Wolverine08 doesn't debate in the battle forums. He hangs around off topic these days from what I have seen. And yea Laflux took a break from the vine.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

actually all spidey has to do is just web frank up and deal with wolvie. if spiderman fought smart he could end this really easy.

That's a little like saying "all Castle has to do is shoot Spider-Man, if he fights smart he could end this really easy". All easier said than done. Frank's out maneuvered Parker more than once. Anyone who knows the area of effect a shotgun holds (to lend an example) knows that Parker would have to dodge far more than just one "bullet" to adequately avoid it.

And like I said, Frank knows how Parker moves and is far from an ordinary shot;

If Spider-Man opens with web spam, then yeah, maybe he "might" end this fight before it begins ... problem is he seldom just fills an area with webbing (damn plot!). Just like Wolverine actually landing a blow against anyone of import claws out. Should happen more often, seldom does against any antagonist of import (damn plot!).

This scenario also has an added bonus. Frank know he is not going to kill Parker should he actually tag him, and so will not be holding back.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team if they fight smart.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Team if Punisher can be a decent distraction.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter knows how dangerous both Frank and Logan are, so I see him going for a quick incap. Spidey FTW.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven said:

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

said:

@monsterstomp said:

That's a little like saying "all Castle has to do is shoot Spider-Man, if he fights smart he could end this really easy". All easier said than done. Frank's out maneuvered Parker more than once. Anyone who knows the area of effect a shotgun holds (to lend an example) knows that Parker would have to dodge far more than just one "bullet" to adequately avoid it.

And like I said, Frank knows how Parker moves and is far from an ordinary shot;

If Spider-Man opens with web spam, then yeah, maybe he "might" end this fight before it begins ... problem is he seldom just fills an area with webbing (damn plot!). Just like Wolverine actually landing a blow against anyone of import claws out. Should happen more often, seldom does against any antagonist of import (damn plot!).

This scenario also has an added bonus. Frank know he is not going to kill Parker should he actually tag him, and so will not be holding back.

peter can dodge bullets after they have been shot. without pis peter should just wrap this up easily. peter also knows castle. even though castle has beaten peter once, spidey usually handles him pretty easily. i still see it as peter just webbing up castle and then it's just peter verses wolvie for the 200th time.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter probably should win this, but the team can take it, if they're at the top of their game. Frank's aim threatens Peter from a distance and Logan could take him out up close, so Peter would have to play it very smart, web them up, KO them quickly, and if he doesn't then i reckon Frank shoots his web-shooters off and Logan cuts his throat.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

If Spiderman isn't trying to talk them down he should definitely win this. Only way for Frank and Wolverine to win is if Spiderman is holding back.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Is perfect teamwork given in this? Punisher is able to be a pretty good distraction normally but I don't know if he and Wolverine would get on well enough to put their abilities to full use.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is perfect teamwork given in this? Punisher is able to be a pretty good distraction normally but I don't know if he and Wolverine would get on well enough to put their abilities to full use.

IIRC Punisher and wolverine have worked together before. So I'll say no to perfect teamwork. How punisher and wolverine will get along in character is something I'll leave to you guys to debate over.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Eisenfauste

I'll say it could go either way, I don't want supersoldier beating me up ;P

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't decide which side takes the majority under these conditions team could take a few matches while spiderman is superfast and can beat Wolverine one on one but not in a Situation like this when he has to watch that punisher doesn't tag him with bullets which is very hard when has to also concentrate on Logan and Punisher has the accuracy to hit him he's done these things before even when his Opponent wasn't occupied with other Opponents Spidey might Dodge a few die to his spider Sense but its just a matter of time till one bullet Hits him

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@44orhsaj: Ill say team wins. Punisher has given SpiderMan fits in the past. Give him Wolverine and I think that puts team over

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are people serious? Spider-Man is way too fast, strong, and his Spider sense outclasses any attacks these two can unleash.

He has beaten both of them very easily in the past. He alsl dislikes both of them, so his morals won't be holding him back as much.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

donttellmymom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's an uphill battle for the team but not something they can't pull off. I'd say Spiderman takes this 7 or 8 out of 10 times.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are people serious? Spider-Man is way too fast, strong, and his Spider sense outclasses any attacks these two can unleash.

He has beaten both of them very easily in the past. He alsl dislikes both of them, so his morals won't be holding him back as much.

While Parker has, and should, take Castle out, Frank has beaten Spider-Man before. I daresay "very easily". That said, it's been situational, and he would never win without plot or in a "one on one" scenario (unless he has the gear and / or prep to back him), but he's shown he has the skill with ballistics to tag Parker.

And with Wolverine fronting the show, that's all he needs.

Sorry.

Your complete incredulity, and the fact you tout how Spider-Man has "very easily" beaten Wolverine (false I'm afraid), smacks of overly rambunctious fan service.

Spider-Man is fast. Sure. He also gets tagged all the time in comic land.

Both Wolverine and Castle have proven they can tag Spider-Man. Webbing is the ONLY reason this isn't a very strong majority in the teams favor here.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Wolverine could already solo Spider-Man and Punisher has been known to out smart Spider-Man before, they would stomp Spider-Man together

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Wolverine could already solo Spider-Man and Punisher has been known to out smart Spider-Man before, they would stomp Spider-Man together

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers