i think this has been done

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Gottheit

That's right, jungle setting, the Alien Hunter has all his gear, Spider-Man isn't informed about the fight, but of course he has his Spidey Sense to compensate, doesn't he? So, who picks up the victory?

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Gottheit

Really? Not this way...the two of them...in a deadly game of HACKEY SAAAACK!!! AAARRRGHGHH!!!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Good fight. Predator has a million gadgets, which is a good thing (he'll need them) but Peter is alot stronger than Predator. I for one, vote Peter due to his natural abilities and one punch and Predator's dead, but he'll struggle to get to him first.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Gottheit

Oh yeah...I picture him going to Forge after this to get a robot leg or something...Personally, I have no clue who'd win...

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Gottheit says:

"Oh yeah...I picture him going to Forge after this to get a robot leg or something...Personally, I have no clue who'd win..."

Nah Peter wouldn't need a new leg. Just some stitches from the cuts.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Gottheit

Well, I mean...implants untill the meat grows back, at least...that little Tri-Aiming laser is a powerfull little bugger, that...it'd be cool to see them finally engage in hand-to-hand combat. Spidey is stronger, but not so strong as he'll drop Preddy with a punch....Oh man...both guys will need help crawling out of there...don't you wish they'd make this a comic? I mean, Predator has already whored himself out to the entire damn DC universe, why not some of Marvel, eh?

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

I think predator would win he is at home in the jungle he as his invisibility thing he can use to make him blend in with the jungle. He has a bunch of gadgets and weapons to choose from and is a damn good hunter and fighter.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Gottheit

That's entirely possible, you Miserable Sean, you.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eternal Chaos

SeanAKAMisery says:

"I think predator would win he is at home in the jungle he as his invisibility thing he can use to make him blend in with the jungle. He has a bunch of gadgets and weapons to choose from and is a damn good hunter and fighter. "

Peter has his Spider-sense which in some instances, has been a low level of pre cog. If Predator shoots something at Peter, Pete would most likely dodge it. Being that this is in the forest, Peter would have one of his "release the Spider" things where he gets all "predatory" and will hunt a hunter. His webbing would get in the way of the mask, and he can even probably web his hands together and tear off his mask. I think Pete would handle this without tooo much effort.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Gottheit

Yeah...the problem with the "webbing in the face" theory is that Predator sees Infa-Red, mainly, as well as multiple other forms...Whose to say the webbing is thick enough to deter his weird, crazy kind of vision? I mean, it's possible, but...plus, the man has some crazy technology...I mean, I see webbing in this fight as being no more then a mild annoyance. Now, at times, this could be crucial, but most of the fight it'll just be a waste of a good weapon, especially if Spidey uses it a lot, oppourtune moment or no...

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Logic Mark III

I was gonna say the predator could nuke him, but then i remembered Predator the movie...if Arnie can outrun a nuke so can Spidey.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Gottheit

GET TO THE CHOPPER, GHYAGH GHYAGH YARRGH GRYAGHH!!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Gottheit says:

"Yeah...the problem with the "webbing in the face" theory is that Predator sees Infa-Red, mainly, as well as multiple other forms...Whose to say the webbing is thick enough to deter his weird, crazy kind of vision? I mean, it's possible, but...plus, the man has some crazy technology...I mean, I see webbing in this fight as being no more then a mild annoyance. Now, at times, this could be crucial, but most of the fight it'll just be a waste of a good weapon, especially if Spidey uses it a lot, oppourtune moment or no..."

He sees infrared, and all types of other visions, but the webbing will get in his way, it'll block the vision for a short amount of time, especially if Pete covers him in the stuff.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Phorqe

I wish they had this fight on paper. Spidey would definitely win, but he'd get pretty beat up from all the devices Predator has. Spider sense cancels the element of surprise the cloaking device would give the predator, but being invisible is still in his favor. Eventually Spidey would figure out where he is, either by his spider sense letting him know where to punch/ web, or from simple deduction.

Spidey is faster/ stronger and more agile than a Predator by far.

Think of it this way:

Predator< Schwarnegger< Spider-man

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Gottheit says:

"That's entirely possible, you Miserable Sean, you."

lol

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Phorqe says:

"I wish they had this fight on paper. Spidey would definitely win, but he'd get pretty beat up from all the devices Predator has. Spider sense cancels the element of surprise the cloaking device would give the predator, but being invisible is still in his favor. Eventually Spidey would figure out where he is, either by his spider sense letting him know where to punch/ web, or from simple deduction. Spidey is faster/ stronger and more agile than a Predator by far. Think of it this way: Predator< Schwarnegger< Spider-man"

Good way to put it.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By GambitO

SPIDER-MAN has the enough intelligence

as to know as keeping the victory

before PREDATOR (if humans have been able to)

SPIDER-MAN WIN

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Barry Flash

SeanAKAMisery says:

"I think predator would win he is at home in the jungle he as his invisibility thing he can use to make him blend in with the jungle. He has a bunch of gadgets and weapons to choose from and is a damn good hunter and fighter. "

I agree, He would fight a lot better in a familiar enviroment, Spiderman is used to swinging on building and not trees.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92
deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

I suppose my vote would depend on a few unknown variables in this case. I'd say that if the predator knew about the fight beforehand, he'd probably win. I think he'd win because if he knows about the fight, he'll turn on his cloaking device, and watch for Spidey with his infra red vision. Since Spidey doesn't know about the fight, he definitely won't be ready. And if neither combatant knows about the fight, I guess it would depend on who saw who first really.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Eternal Chaos

The Time Keeper says:

"I suppose my vote would depend on a few unknown variables in this case. I'd say that if the predator knew about the fight beforehand, he'd probably win. I think he'd win because if he knows about the fight, he'll turn on his cloaking device, and watch for Spidey with his infra red vision. Since Spidey doesn't know about the fight, he definitely won't be ready. And if neither combatant knows about the fight, I guess it would depend on who saw who first really."

It was stated that Predator knew about the fight and Peter is completely oblivious. Most of us agree Pete would win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where was it stated that predator knows about the fight. I know its said that Spidey knows, but I didn't catch it about predator.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Eternal Chaos

The Time Keeper says:

"Where was it stated that predator knows about the fight. I know its said that Spidey knows, but I didn't catch it about predator."

No it said Predator has all his gadgets, and peter doesn't even know.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It may have implied that the predator knew about the fight, but it didn't say specifically that he knew. It only said that Spidey knew.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But that's not saying that Predator actually knows about the fight. Okay, if he does know, then I'm going with predator.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I'm still going with Peter. He's too overwhelming.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't say the predator would win easily, but yeah, in my head, a battered predator wins it.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I honestly think Pete would walk away with a few bruises.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Gottheit

Predator doesn't know that he's going to hunt Spider-Man per se, but he's comming prepared because he is on the hunt. I mean, why else would he be here? The appletinis? But, yeah. He sees Spidey swinging around forest, hunting Kraven or whatever, and decides that this prey is far too unique and worthy to let slip by. Then, the hunt commences...

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spidey would win...he just webs up predator and just beats it to death

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By lilben42

As much as I want to say Predator I have to say the Spider.

SS_Ruprecht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good fight. Predator has a million gadgets, which is a good thing (he'll need them) but Peter is alot stronger than Predator. I for one, vote Peter due to his natural abilities and one punch and Predator's dead, but he'll struggle to get to him first.

Well, we don't actually know the true strength of Predators since A) They are a race, not just a single character and B) Their strength has never been fully used

If we're going with an extremely skilled Berserker predator from Predators, then it's strength easily is at least close to Spidermans, since that thing is capable of tossing people around like pillows. A regular predator is around 4 - 5 times stronger than a regular human though, as seen in PREDATOR, when it lifts a fully-toned, prime Arnold Schwarzaneggar (easily weighing in at 250 lb's) with one hand, for around 45 seconds, EFFORTLESSLY.

Predators are highly skilled, agile, strong, intelligent hunters who are almost always defeated through either ingenious methods or mere chance.

I could see it going either way honestly, seeing as the Preds have stealth technology that can remain active whilst they fight, have infrared spectrum vision, along with other modes, giving them far greater perceptive abilities, and their weapons in general are extremely effective. The ONLY thing going for Spiderman is his spidey sense and his strength though, and even then, I don't doubt that he'd be surprised at their strength and be caught off guard, which would be more than enough time for the Predator to come in for the kill.

If it's a jungle environment, psssh, Predator wins, utter somp. Open city environment? More even. Close Quarters fighting, where pure strength and skill come down to it? Predators would have the edge in skill, but Spidey would have the strength advantage.

In the end, just like all Superhero's though, Spiderman almost always comes out victorious because he's the good guy. If plot armor is off and it simply comes down to the brutal authenticity of both, the naive, snide, boyish spiderman would end up skewered on the Predators wrist blades.

Webhead_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man can lift 10 tons so he's stronger than Pred, not to mention a bullettimer with basically low level precog and superhuman reflexes. Wouldn't say this is a stomp on either side, Predator tech is not something to be taken lightly, but I see Spidey taking a majority.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ss_ruprecht:

What are you talking about? Spiderman can lift about 20 tons. Even if predator lifted 250lb, that would put him NO WHERE NEAR spidermans level. And he has literally lifted the Daily Bugle.

IDC if it hasn't shown his "True strength" you can't skip from 250 pounds to 40,000 pounds.

Predator is out classes in literally ever category unless you can provide substancial feats.

If it's a jungle environment, psssh, Predator wins, utter somp. Open city environment? More even. Close Quarters fighting, where pure strength and skill come down to it?

Though he lost to Arnold in the Jungle? A human being?

SS_Ruprecht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SS_Ruprecht

@eternal_chaos said:

Gottheit says:

"Yeah...the problem with the "webbing in the face" theory is that Predator sees Infa-Red, mainly, as well as multiple other forms...Whose to say the webbing is thick enough to deter his weird, crazy kind of vision? I mean, it's possible, but...plus, the man has some crazy technology...I mean, I see webbing in this fight as being no more then a mild annoyance. Now, at times, this could be crucial, but most of the fight it'll just be a waste of a good weapon, especially if Spidey uses it a lot, oppourtune moment or no..."

He sees infrared, and all types of other visions, but the webbing will get in his way, it'll block the vision for a short amount of time, especially if Pete covers him in the stuff.

@phorqe said:

I wish they had this fight on paper. Spidey would definitely win, but he'd get pretty beat up from all the devices Predator has. Spider sense cancels the element of surprise the cloaking device would give the predator, but being invisible is still in his favor. Eventually Spidey would figure out where he is, either by his spider sense letting him know where to punch/ web, or from simple deduction.

Spidey is faster/ stronger and more agile than a Predator by far.

Think of it this way:

Predator< Schwarnegger< Spider-man

Don't think it would be so easy. Schwarzaneggar won simply because he had the drop on the Predator (IE, Predator didn't even see the trap coming), physically and intelligence wise, he was one step ahead of Arnold almost the entire fight and beat the living hell out of him (Mr. Olympia himself) without even trying. Agility? The predator is capable of coming in, killing a US commando within a mere couple seconds, and escaping with the body in hand, into the trees, without any web-slinging abilities, just as quickly. Predator is at least Daredevil level in agility. Strength? As I mentioned in the post above, if an average predator (the predator in PREDATOR was even unblooded, meaning he wasn't even really a REGULAR predator) is capable of lifting a 250 lb man, without effort, for close to a minute, with one arm, he at least comes CLOSE to spiderman level strength so it is hardly "by far".

Predator has the tech, the intelligence, and the skill to back himself comfortably (professional, intergalactic hunters, of which an unblooded youngster was shown capable of killing 6-7 of some of the most highly trained US spec ops forces of the day, quite easily for the most part, going unchallenged throughout the films entirety until fighting Dutch 1 on 1 at the end, after he'd figured out the predator (which took an accumulation of around 2 days, mind you)). Spiderman would not nearly have the cleverness to figure out an alien beings inner workings and gadgetry within the few moments of meeting it. He wouldn't know what it's mask does, he wouldn't know what his shoulder cannon does, he certainly wouldn't know what their strength is, and above all, he would've know about their stealth technology. All of which, would give the predator the unbelievable advantage for the first fight, easily coming down to Peter simply being totally caught both off-guard, surprised, and disoriented by the Predators Technology.

Predators Tech:

-Near unbreakable net (capable of only ever being broken from molecular acid that is capable of dissolving flesh and future space metal alike, in mere seconds) shot from a Net Launcher, which then winds up, pulling the netting closer together and bleeding the prey

-Laser trip wires capable of slicing through xenomorph exoskeletons in mere nanoseconds

-Wristblades capable of cutting tearing through Subway train-car metal with ease

-Throwable explosives (in the form of mines), which can be set for nearby movement, or direct impact

-Shurikens, capable of cutting through ancient, hardened stone alien structures

-Shoulder mounted, laser guided, plasma caster

-Extendable Spear, capable of being thrown with unnerving accuracy and easily piercing through iron/steel

-Auto-guided Smart Disc, capable of cleaving through flesh and metal like butter, then returning to it's owners hands (So even if Spiderman senses it, it's still going to follow him as he dodges it)

-Segmented Whip, capable of wrapping around and clinging to targets, and if pulled taut, it cuts them in half

-Gauntlet Plasma Bolt, which fires a rocket capable of serious or fatal injury, though can only be used once

-Plasma Grenade, capable of blowing up a US Armored Personnel Carrier, leaving few traces behind

-Plasma Cannon, capable of dissolving matter in huge bursts of molten plasma, a variation of the Plasma caster, this being a handheld version

-Power Glove, "Predator's gauntlet to connect with "brass knuckles" worn on the hand. A strength enhancing gauntlet which releases some form of kinetic energy with explosive force on impact. Used as a means of demolishing objects such as concrete from all directions"

-Depending on the predator, different armor types will be used (or not used): http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Body_Armor_%28Predator%29

-And finally, the Spear gun (heres a link, too tired to type the rest): http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Spear_Gun

The predator is FAAAR from being outclassed, and depending on the setup, could easily take out Spiderman, depending on the environment, gear, and length of the fight. I'll give this one to the Predator though because, as I've stated, every advantage except for strength goes to Predator for a first fight.

Webhead_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Webhead_99

Don't think it would be so easy. Schwarzaneggar won simply because he had the drop on the Predator (IE, Predator didn't even see the trap coming), physically and intelligence wise, he was one step ahead of Arnold almost the entire fight and beat the living hell out of him (Mr. Olympia himself) without even trying. Agility? The predator is capable of coming in, killing a US commando within a mere couple seconds, and escaping with the body in hand, into the trees, without any web-slinging abilities, just as quickly. Predator is at least Daredevil level in agility. Strength? As I mentioned in the post above, if an average predator (the predator in PREDATOR was even unblooded, meaning he wasn't even really a REGULAR predator) is capable of lifting a 250 lb man, without effort, for close to a minute, with one arm, he at least comes CLOSE to spiderman level strength so it is hardly "by far".

If he can lift 250 lb with one arm, he's capable of lifting about 500 lb overall. That's still far away from Spider-Man's 10 tons (or is it 20 nowadays? Wardemon confused me!!) and although it is possible that a Predator is capable of superhuman strength (given his muscle mass and size) there's got to be feats to put him on a certain strength level.

Predator has the tech, the intelligence, and the skill to back himself comfortably (professional, intergalactic hunters, of which an unblooded youngster was shown capable of killing 6-7 of some of the most highly trained US spec ops forces of the day, quite easily for the most part, going unchallenged throughout the films entirety until fighting Dutch 1 on 1 at the end, after he'd figured out the predator (which took an accumulation of around 2 days, mind you)). Spiderman would not nearly have the cleverness to figure out an alien beings inner workings and gadgetry within the few moments of meeting it. He wouldn't know what it's mask does, he wouldn't know what his shoulder cannon does, he certainly wouldn't know what their strength is, and above all, he would've know about their stealth technology. All of which, would give the predator the unbelievable advantage for the first fight, easily coming down to Peter simply being totally caught both off-guard, surprised, and disoriented by the Predators Technology.

You're severely underestimating Spidey's intelligence here. He's not the greatest tactician out there but he doesn't rush at everyone Wolverine-style either. Spider-sense and superhuman agility would buy him enough time to learn of Pred's methods and gadgets, albeit taking some hits in the process.

The predator is FAAAR from being outclassed, and depending on the setup, could easily take out Spiderman, depending on the environment, gear, and length of the fight. I'll give this one to the Predator though because, as I've stated, every advantage except for strength goes to Predator for a first fight.

I disagree, physical stats look bad for the Predator here. Having seen the movies I don't recall anything that puts his strength, speed or reflexes anywhere near Spidey's levels. Durability isn't much of a factor here considering both can go down with relatively normal internal injuries (blades, bullets, etc.)

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By CalebHara

Peter without a doubt.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By VeganDiet

Predator has the tech, the intelligence, and the skill to back himself comfortably (professional, intergalactic hunters, of which an unblooded youngster was shown capable of killing 6-7 of some of the most highly trained US spec ops forces of the day, quite easily for the most part, going unchallenged throughout the films entirety until fighting Dutch 1 on 1 at the end, after he'd figured out the predator (which took an accumulation of around 2 days, mind you)). Spiderman would not nearly have the cleverness to figure out an alien beings inner workings and gadgetry within the few moments of meeting it. He wouldn't know what it's mask does, he wouldn't know what his shoulder cannon does, he certainly wouldn't know what their strength is, and above all, he would've know about their stealth technology. All of which, would give the predator the unbelievable advantage for the first fight, easily coming down to Peter simply being totally caught both off-guard, surprised, and disoriented by the Predators Technology

That really doesn't put him anywhere close to Spider-man in strength. Spider-man has been able to throw around tanks with no effort, pull down buildings, lift train cars, and catch thrown cars out of the air. He was also able to hold up a collapsing section of a building once, and lifted an entire building's wall before. Lifting a 250 pound man is nothing compared to Spider-man's strength.

That also isn't particularly impressive against Spider-man's speed and agility. Spider-man has been capable of speed blitzing large groups of thugs very quickly. He's moved faster than the human eye can see on numerous occasions. He was capable of tagging Daredevil with absolute ease, even though Daredevil knew when and where he was going to strike.

The Predator's stealth tech isn't going to be very useful against Spider-man's spider sense. He's been able to fight completely blind/with his eyes closed perfectly fine. With his spider sense he can sense the Predator's every move, even if he can't see it. He's fought invisible enemies without any trouble before, as well. I can't imagine why he would truly need to understand why he'd need to figure out the Predator's tech to defeat the Predator, but you are highly underestimating Peter's intelligence, ability to think on his feet, and his spider sense.

The tech list is impressive, but Spidey wouldn't have a terribly tough time dodging the majority of it. He's fast enough to dodge machine gun fire, dodge bullets at near-point blank range, web bullets out of the air, and to dodge lightning and other electric attacks even without his spider sense.

Spider-man's huge strength advantage, his sizable speed advantage, and his webs seal this up for him.

SS_Ruprecht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SS_Ruprecht

@8008s said:

If he can lift 250 lb with one arm, he's capable of lifting about 500 lb overall. That's still far away from Spider-Man's 10 tons (or is it 20 nowadays? Wardemon confused me!!) and although it is possible that a Predator is capable of superhuman strength (given his muscle mass and size) there's got to be feats to put him on a certain strength level.

You're severely underestimating Spidey's intelligence here. He's not the greatest tactician out there but he doesn't rush at everyone Wolverine-style either. Spider-sense and superhuman agility would buy him enough time to learn of Pred's methods and gadgets, albeit taking some hits in the process.

I disagree, physical stats look bad for the Predator here. Having seen the movies I don't recall anything that puts his strength, speed or reflexes anywhere near Spidey's levels. Durability isn't much of a factor here considering both can go down with relatively normal internal injuries (blades, bullets, etc.)

Um, what? Just because with one arm he lifts a 250 lb man that doesn't instantly mean he can lift maximum 500 lb's, I usually lift around 15-20 lb weights with one arm, but I regularly exercise by benching around 90. You clearly have no idea how musculature works.

" there's got to be feats to put him on a certain strength level" Read the comics, or at least the wiki:

"Their bodies are resilient to damage, capable of recovering from multiple gunshot wounds with minimal or even no medical attention and surviving radiation doses which would be fatal to humans.They are incredibly strong, easily capable of outmatching a conditioned adult human male in unarmed combat and able to land blows that can shatter solid concrete" (SHATTER solid concrete, so Spiderman isn't going to be simply "pummeling" any predator to death here...In fact, Spiderman's been kicked around by Daredevil, the Predator received a full-force blow to the face from Arnold that didn't even phase him)

"Predators have been seen to jump up to three times their own height, and are capable of falling up to ten times their height and landing safely on their feet"

- http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Yautja_%28Predator%29#Biology

The comics even go further with these feats. As for intelligence, he is not capable of being more intelligent than intergalactic alien travellers that have mastered space-flight and gravity drives.

"Spider-sense and superhuman agility would buy him enough time to learn of Pred's methods and gadgets" - Sorry, but a couple minutes of fighting isn't going to instantly grant him infinite knowledge on the subject, in that case, Batman would beat every single character ever created since he's a far superior tactician and detective than Peter Parker and even Superman.

Any hits the Predator lands on Peter would be devastating, especially if it's a wristblade hit or a hit from the Predators activated gauntlet (single hit from that and you have spiderman in a thousand different chunks all over the pavement).

Again, you mention strength at the end. You've clearly NEVER seen any of the Predator films except for the first one. The Predator has been shown kicking in metal hospital entrance doors in AVP:R, he's been showing tossing people 15 feet across the ground, around 8 feet into the air in PREDATORS, and he's been showing getting blasted with a shotgun, having his arm chopped off, and getting pummeled in the face repeatedly with metallic objects and blasted with cryogenic gasses, all within the same movie, and surviving ALL of that till the end. Furthermore, there is also a bit in AVP:R where a Predator gets side-swiped by an Alien and falls a couple stories down an elevator shaft, and is later found to be completely unphased and is in relatively perfect shape afterward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u8vZwvP57Y

1:30 - 1:40 Clips shown of a Predator breaking through their OWN technologically enhanced metallic doors. To put things into perspective for you:

• Aluminum is can be bent at 1 ton
  • Stainless at 50 ton
  • Mild Steel at 100 tons
  • Carbon Steel can be bent at 150 tons

Those are the forces required to bend those substances, if they are .25 - .50 inches thick. That door in the film was around 2 inches thick. You have a monster capable of dealing blows that are capable of warping at least Carbon Level steel, you have several ton punches coming at you, with enough force to punch a hole through a mans chest and shatter every single bone that it comes into contact with, into dust.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spidey

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The second Spider man to ever exist wins this.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" there's got to be feats to put him on a certain strength level" Read the comics, or at least the wiki:

"Their bodies are resilient to damage, capable of recovering from multiple gunshot wounds with minimal or even no medical attention and surviving radiation doses which would be fatal to humans.They are incredibly strong, easily capable of outmatching a conditioned adult human male in unarmed combat and able to land blows that can shatter solid concrete" (SHATTER solid concrete, so Spiderman isn't going to be simply "pummeling" any predator to death here...In fact, Spiderman's been kicked around by Daredevil, the Predator received a full-force blow to the face from Arnold that didn't even phase him)

"Predators have been seen to jump up to three times their own height, and are capable of falling up to ten times their height and landing safely on their feet"

The comics even go further with these feats. As for intelligence, he is not capable of being more intelligent than intergalactic alien travellers that have mastered space-flight and gravity drives.

"Spider-sense and superhuman agility would buy him enough time to learn of Pred's methods and gadgets" - Sorry, but a couple minutes of fighting isn't going to instantly grant him infinite knowledge on the subject, in that case, Batman would beat every single character ever created since he's a far superior tactician and detective than Peter Parker and even Superman.

Any hits the Predator lands on Peter would be devastating, especially if it's a wristblade hit or a hit from the Predators activated gauntlet (single hit from that and you have spiderman in a thousand different chunks all over the pavement).

Again, you mention strength at the end. You've clearly NEVER seen any of the Predator films except for the first one. The Predator has been shown kicking in metal hospital entrance doors in AVP:R, he's been showing tossing people 15 feet across the ground, around 8 feet into the air in PREDATORS, and he's been showing getting blasted with a shotgun, having his arm chopped off, and getting pummeled in the face repeatedly with metallic objects and blasted with cryogenic gasses, all within the same movie, and surviving ALL of that till the end. Furthermore, there is also a bit in AVP:R where a Predator gets side-swiped by an Alien and falls a couple stories down an elevator shaft, and is later found to be completely unphased and is in relatively perfect shape afterward.

1:30 - 1:40 Clips shown of a Predator breaking through their OWN technologically enhanced metallic doors. To put things into perspective for you:

• Stainless at 50 ton
  • Mild Steel at 100 tons

Those are the forces required to bend those substances, if they are .25 - .50 inches thick. That door in the film was around 2 inches thick. You have a monster capable of dealing blows that are capable of warping at least Carbon Level steel, you have several ton punches coming at you, with enough force to punch a hole through a mans chest and shatter every single bone that it comes into contact with, into dust.

Shattering solid concrete is still nothing to put him at Spider-man's level. Spider-man has torn apart buildings with his bare hands and has hit Iron Man hard enough to destroy his armor. He's sent people flying ridiculous distances with his punches. He's going to be hitting far harder than the Predator could handle.

Spider-man's been beaten by Daredevil only when his anger was making him sloppy, and Daredevil had to pummel him dozens of times to barely putt him out. Spider-man has completely no sold attacks from the Punisher, and a heavy weight boxer broke his wrists punching Spidey. When a person with spider powers punched him, Peter had to roll with the punch to keep the guy from breaking his hand.

Being able to jump three times their height is nothing special compared to Spidey.

The Predator isn't going to be landing any significant blows on Spider-man. A normal human, with normal reflexes was able to fight evenly in a sword battle with a Predator. Those blows will be moving in slow motion to Spider-man.

Spider-man was able to easily punch through a steel bank vault door that was much larger than the one in your clip. He did it with one punch. There is also no evidence that those doors require that much force to tear through. Your supposition that they are more durable than out metals is entirely without evidence.

SS_Ruprecht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SS_Ruprecht

@vegandiet said:

@ss_ruprecht said:

• Stainless at 50 ton
  • Mild Steel at 100 tons

Shattering solid concrete is still nothing to put him at Spider-man's level. Spider-man has torn apart buildings with his bare hands and has hit Iron Man hard enough to destroy his armor. He's sent people flying ridiculous distances with his punches. He's going to be hitting far harder than the Predator could handle.

Spider-man's been beaten by Daredevil only when his anger was making him sloppy, and Daredevil had to pummel him dozens of times to barely putt him out. Spider-man has completely no sold attacks from the Punisher, and a heavy weight boxer broke his wrists punching Spidey. When a person with spider powers punched him, Peter had to roll with the punch to keep the guy from breaking his hand.

Being able to jump three times their height is nothing special compared to Spidey.

The Predator isn't going to be landing any significant blows on Spider-man. A normal human, with normal reflexes was able to fight evenly in a sword battle with a Predator. Those blows will be moving in slow motion to Spider-man.

Spider-man was able to easily punch through a steel bank vault door that was much larger than the one in your clip. He did it with one punch. There is also no evidence that those doors require that much force to tear through. Your supposition that they are more durable than out metals is entirely without evidence.

"Spider-man's been beaten by Daredevil only when his anger was making him sloppy, and Daredevil had to pummel him dozens of times to barely putt him out."

Would only take a predator about 10 shots to put out spidey, if they're capable of battling on-par with Supes:

http://media.dcentertainment.com/sites/default/files/book-covers/1551_400x600.jpg

"When a person with spider powers punched him, Peter had to roll with the punch to keep the guy from breaking his hand."

Predator has punched Supes and suffered no structural injuries at all *yawns*:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30760/2231763-supermanvspredator3_35.jpg

"The Predator isn't going to be landing any significant blows on Spider-man. A normal human, with normal reflexes was able to fight evenly in a sword battle with a Predator. Those blows will be moving in slow motion to Spider-man."

A PREDATOR, not THE Predator. You keep assuming the Predator is a single entity when they are race. So a person with a Katana killed a Predator? Ok, had that been a different predator, the sword fight wouldn't of happened at all:

http://cdn.bloody-disgusting.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/batpred.jpg

First battle with a Predator in Batman vs Predator by Dark Horse Comics and DC. Predator let him live and Batman, with prep time, was only then able to defeat the Predator. Their first fight, a Predator beat a man who was capable of beating leagues of assassins, the worlds best hitmen, and one of the most intelligent tacticians in the DC Universe.

Things aren't looking well for ol spidey.

"Spider-man was able to easily punch through a steel bank vault door that was much larger than the one in your clip. He did it with one punch. There is also no evidence that those doors require that much force to tear through."

And yet he's struggled to hold back a crumbling wall. And no evidence that those metals require that much force to tear through? It's basic physics kid, if you don't want to accept it, well, sorry, you're just not abiding by logic and your entire argument is forfeit.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By VeganDiet

@ss_ruprecht said:

"Spider-man's been beaten by Daredevil only when his anger was making him sloppy, and Daredevil had to pummel him dozens of times to barely putt him out."

Would only take a predator about 10 shots to put out spidey, if they're capable of battling on-par with Supes:

http://media.dcentertainment.com/sites/default/files/book-covers/1551_400x600.jpg

"When a person with spider powers punched him, Peter had to roll with the punch to keep the guy from breaking his hand."

Predator has punched Supes and suffered no structural injuries at all *yawns*:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30760/2231763-supermanvspredator3_35.jpg

"The Predator isn't going to be landing any significant blows on Spider-man. A normal human, with normal reflexes was able to fight evenly in a sword battle with a Predator. Those blows will be moving in slow motion to Spider-man."

A PREDATOR, not THE Predator. You keep assuming the Predator is a single entity when they are race. So a person with a Katana killed a Predator? Ok, had that been a different predator, the sword fight wouldn't of happened at all:

http://cdn.bloody-disgusting.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/batpred.jpg

First battle with a Predator in Batman vs Predator by Dark Horse Comics and DC. Predator let him live and Batman, with prep time, was only then able to defeat the Predator. Their first fight, a Predator beat a man who was capable of beating leagues of assassins, the worlds best hitmen, and one of the most intelligent tacticians in the DC Universe.

Things aren't looking well for ol spidey.

"Spider-man was able to easily punch through a steel bank vault door that was much larger than the one in your clip. He did it with one punch. There is also no evidence that those doors require that much force to tear through."

And yet he's struggled to hold back a crumbling wall. And no evidence that those metals require that much force to tear through? It's basic physics kid, if you don't want to accept it, well, sorry, you're just not abiding by logic and your entire argument is forfeit.

Crossovers are non-canon.

No Predator has exhibited the speed necessary to tag Spider-man.

Again, cross overs are non-canon, and even if they were Predator beating Batman is nothing, as Spider-man would steam roll Batman.

Yep. But I can guarantee you, Spider-man's higher end strength showings will out number whatever low showings you attempt to trot out.

What we have no evidence of, is your theory that those metals in those doors were Carbon steel level. You have no evidence of such.

*Yawn* Maybe you should get get better at debating before you attempt to be condescending.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegandiet doing a decent job here, though I may drop some scans :P

Also general point, I know its an old thread, but the OP should really point out what Predator is being used. Blooded, Unblooded, Veteran, Elder etc.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Thanks. I would do so, but I've never managed to figure out how to get my scans to look all organized like everyone else on this site has.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man ftw

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By russellmania77

I'd say the only way the pred wins is if he catches spidey in its razor net but prolly couldn't

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Thanks. I would do so, but I've never managed to figure out how to get my scans to look all organized like everyone else on this site has.

My scans are organised O_O?

Blood_Red_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man has all the right tools to take out a Predator reliably.